Un(?)eventful day

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “Eotteoke, eottoke, eottokke?!!!!” MeeKyong, wearing a hoodie and short shorts was pacing here and there while HyunAe and HyeWon were staring at her.

                “What is wrong with you?! You’ve been jumpy since yesterday!” HyunAe complained. “Can’t you shut up? I need to relax my skin and you’re stressing me out!”

                “What is it, MeeKyong?” HyEwon asked seriously, also pissed.

                “N-nothing!!!” MeeKyong said which made HyeWon narrow her eyes at her.

                “MeeKyong you never were the liar” HyeWon said with threatening voice.

                “Uhm—I gotta go!”MeeKyong was about to sprint towards the front door when HyunAe blocked her.

                “Where are you going, Eonnie?” HyunAe asked. It’s a great surprise how MeeKyong is actually 5 inches taller than HyunAe.

                “Uhm... step aside, midget, I gotta go!” MeeKyong pulled HyunAe away from the door but HyunAe grabbed her wrist.

                “I’ll only let go if you tell me where you’re going” HyunAe said.

                “I’ll go my ballet lesson!” MeeKyong snapped and sprinted out of the room. HyunAe and HyeWon exchanged glances.

                “I didn’t know Eonnie has a ballet lesson” HyunAe said blankly.

                “I don’t know either” Hyewon said.

...

                DongHae was busily picking his outfit which was a bit strange. DongHae was never concerned with fashion before, Yesung stared at him as though he was interesting. Since some of the wardrobes were placed in the living room, it became quite a scene. The once tidied room was now filled with clothes.

                “MWOYAH!!!” Eunhyuk came inside the dorm to find it messy. He looked at Yesung who was currently staring at the moving pile of clothes. “YESUNG-HYJNG CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!!” Yesung looked at him blankly.

                “It was not me!” Yesung said.

                “Who did this?!” Eunhyuk yelled. Yesung pointed at the pile of clothes and DongHae’s head was visible.                “YAH LEE DONG HAE!!!”

                “Neeeeeeeeeeeehhhh~~~?” DongHae smiled widely as he pokes his head in view.

                “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!” Eunhyuk yelled with both hands on his waist. DongHae looked around to find the dump of clothes everywhere.

                “Whoa... who did this mess?” DongHae said in surprise and looked at Yesung.

                “Yah, don’t look at me, you’re the one who’s been messing with our clothes” Yesung defended, Eunhyuk glared at DongHae.

                “Why on earth did you do this?” Eunhyuk asked. “Look at them, now they’re soiled!” Eunhyuk said and timingly, Heechul came in.

                “Whoa... what happened here?” Heechul exclaimed while carrying a very tired Heebum.

                “Blame it on the fish” Eunhyuk said in a restrained voice. Heechul went towards the dump of clothes.

                “Yah... these are all of our clothes for the next 3 days” HeeChul said. “If Teukie found out, you’re a dead fish Hae”

                “Hyuuuuunnnggg~~~” DongHae pouted. “Help meeee!”

                “What are you looking inside the closet?!” Eunhyuk asked, Just then Leeteuk’s room door opened. DongHae widened his eyes.

                “I’m out!” DongHae gasped as he dashed towards the door before...

                “WHAT THE HELL?!!!”

                Words were heard... DongHae then sprinted towards HeeRae’s dorm and punched in the codes. Soon as he entered, he saw HeeRae and cheulRi looking at him... puzzled. DongHae placed his fore finger on his mouth.

                “Don’t tell Teukie hyung I’m here!” DongHae then went towards HeeRae’s room and hid under the bed.

BOM BOM BOM!!!

                Someone knocks the door a little harsh. HeeRae went to answer it to find a very groggy and angry Leeteuk.

                “Where is he?!” Leeteuk asked as though he’s going to kill someone. CheulRi and HeeRae exchanged looks.

                “Where is who, oppa?” CheulRi asked innocently.

                “LEE DONGHAE!!! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!!!” Leeteuk yelled inside the dorm.

                “DongHae’s not here” HeeRae said as she resumed to folding her clothes. Leeteuk glared at her and HeeRae looked back. “What?”

                “DongHAe’s here!” Leeteuk said.

                “Oppa, you’re just groggy” CheulRi said and HeeRae nodded. “Go back to sleep” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at the two of them.

                “Ahjussi... a child can’t lie” HeeRae said. Leeteuk just went out of the room, still narrowing his eyes at the two of them. When the door was finally closed, HeeRae turned to CheulRi.

                “And since when did you start becoming a liar?!” HeeRae said through gritted teeth. CheulRi blinked her eyes.

                “Heechul oppa told me... as no one is going to get hurt in my lies, it’s alright” CheulRi said. HeeRae rolled her eyes.

                “Aiiiish... that man...” HeeRae said and continued folding more of her clothes.

                Heechul has been with CheulRi every single day. He would take his daughter everywhere to have nice conversation and some snacks too. It was still a big question to why CheulRi doesn’t know that Heechul is her real father. Why don’t they reveal it to her?

                Just then DongHae’s head pokes out of HeeRae’s room to be sure that Leeteuk wasn’t there anymore. He slowly creeps towards the other two and sat beside CheulRi and sighed heavily.

                “Can I stay for the night?” DongHae asked with large puppy eyes. HeeRae frowned at him as she sort out her pants and shirts.

                “Wae? What did you do to make the ahjussi mad?” HeeRae asked.

                “Well... I kind of dumped all our clothes for the week on the floor” DongHae said as though it was something normal to do.

                “Uhh... why?” CheulRi asked soon as she finished folding her socks.

                “Well... I was looking for the perfect outfit” DongHae said.

                “Why?” This time, both HeeRae and CheulRi asked.

                “Do you really have to ask why?” DongHae asks out of annoyance.

                “Well we saved your life though” HeeRae said. “If you won’t tell us, then I’ll just to the ahjussi and tell him you’re here” HeeRae was about to stand when DongHae stopped her and gripped her hand.

                “I GOT A DATE!” DongHae said helplessly.

                “Date?” CheulRi asked with a wide smile. “With who?”

                “Why do you wanna know?!” DongHae grumbled.

                “AHJUSSIIII—MMMPPPH!!” DongHae placed his hand on HeeRae’s mouth.

                “Okay-okay” DongHae sits and sighed heavily. “It’s MeeKyong”

...

                “MWOH?!” HyunAe stared blankly at her phone while the bread was half way to .

                “yung... areYah... what’s with you?” HyeWon asked. They were inside a cafe, having some afternoon snacks.

                “Eonnie... MeeKyong eonnie has a date with DongHae this coming Friday...” HyunAe said.

                “Ah jinja?!” HyeWon widened her eyes. “No wonder she was very jumpy this morning...” She took a sip on her chocolate drink and sighed.

                “The unavoidable is unavoidable” HyunAe said and smiled.

                “Yeah... it has begun” HyeWon said mysteriously. “Think Kibum will be alright?” She looked at HyunAe worriedly.

                “To tell the truth, I really don’t know...” HyunAe said and sighed. “Kibum said it has to happen somehow... and after 4 years, it did”

                “I’m still worried” Hyewon narrowed her eyes.

                “Wae?” HyunAe asked.

                “MeeKyong... MeeKyong might forget again” HyeWon said that made HyunAe looked grave. “And if this happens... she might forget things permanently...”

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG!!!!!!!

                HyeWon grabbed her phone and answered it.

                “Yobosaeyo?”

                “HyeWonnie!” It was MeeKyong on the other line.

                “Oh? What’s up?” HyeWon asked.

                “I think... I think I’m lost? Hehe” MeeKyong said sheepishly.

                “Aish you woman”

...

                Ryeowook was walking along the corridors of the SM building. He has been feeling weird ever since his birthday... that cold and creepy moment where you felt of being watched. It has been days already. Leeteuk’s birthday is already this coming Thursday and he’s still creeped out by the fact that a ghost is stalking him.

                Ryeowook looks behind, feeling the gush of wind against his face as he sighed... remembering creepy words that had spoken to him on his birthday:

                “I won’t hurt you... just let me follow you... I’ll leave you alone after”

                It was his first time communicating with a ghost... but he didn’t know that it was a ghost! The ghost was harmless and all he could feel is the cold wind brushing against his arms and face.

                Why is that ghost stalking him?

                As he walks through, he greets several colleagues and staffs along the way. No one really noticed that there’s a spirit following him in a distance... They couldn’t see it at all. Ryeowook couldn’t see it too... but he could feel him walking—gliding more like towards him.

                Everytime Ryeowook makes a stop, the spirit will make a stop too.

                “Go...”

                It would say... Ryeowook doesn’t understand why the ghost wants to follow him. He didn’t dare to communicate with it again since it’s freaking him out of his wits. Pale as a dead body, Ryeowook finally reached destination... the manager’s office. There, he found their managers arranging important documents. JungHoon, commonly known as Prince Manager was there too.

                Junghoon raised his head in time to see Ryeowook looking at him.

                “... what do you want to talk about?” Junghoon asked.

                “Hyung... did someone died in this building?” Ryeowook asked. JungHoon frowned.

                “Not that I know of... there’s actually none... unless you ask by car accidents of some of the staffs” JungHoon said.

                “No deaths in this particular building?” Ryeowook asked.

                “No...” JungHoon shakes his head. “What do you ask?”

                Ryeowook did no answer... instead he looked at the corner where a kind of image distortion is occurring.

                “J-just curious hyung... just curious”

 


EunHyuk: DONGHAE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMOREEEE!!!
Donghae: *hides away*
Leeteuk: YAH LEE DONGHAE!!! GET YOUR HERE!!!
Kangin: Aish, just let it go, Teuk.,.. he's got a date that's all.
Leeteuk: BUT--BUT!!! HE'S MY BABY!!!
Kyuhyun: and what am I supposed to be? an uncle? I'M THE MAGNAE!!!
Leeteuk: you don't behave like one...
Henry: So... am I a baby too, Hyung? ^o^

JewelHyuk_FishyHae : OMO~!!! It was Kibum Oppa!! I totally didn't expected that.. :O Hmmm.. *eyeing Kibum Oppa* who is the 'friend' that sent you??.. Is it YunHo Oppa??.. Hmmm.,. or is it really MeeKyong?. Aigoo~~ Teukie Oppa... are you by any chance JEALOUS? with HeeRae and Kibum Oppa??.. heheehee;)) Wookie Oppa~~ *scared* I wonder why are ghost following you??.. I'm scared!! :((mKYAAAA~!! Hae Oppa!! You...You.. You.. Asked MeeKyong OUT!!! Kyaaaaa~!! >\\\\\\\< *cant breath* OMO~!!! ^\\\\\\^  Hae Oppa! Good Job~!! Fighting Oppa~^^ 
Kibum: Take a guess, the author will give you an appearance if you guessed it right ^^
Ryeowook: I don't know too... can you halp me??? Plllllsssss~~~

xrachma_yeye : Oh so its kibum, wrong answer.hhe perhaps its her sister who ask kibum to accompany her? Ok another ghost, what actually you did ryeowook oppa that makes you see ghosts quite often? Finally you make a move hae oppa. 
DongHae: Yeah xD I feel goood~
Kbum: I don't...

xauthentic22 : Suddenly my mind tells me that the ghost is heerae mother hahahaha~ My imagination gone to wild Hae-oppa finnaly brave himself to ask meekyong out XD Uwoooo!!! Hwaiting! MeeKyong please don't stick to much to Kibum-oppa :( Or fishy will be sad. And thanks for the update author-unnie 
AiMei: Eh? Possibly? O_O but why would the ghost follow wook?
Kibum: :( 

xberrybunnyberrikins : Woaahh its kibum?! Creative, author! And haekyong moment!!!! Yessssssss! By the way, why don't I get a reply :( *pouts* I feel very unloved. :( Man, if I was wookie, I would've suicided by this time....... That's just freaky... Author unnie, have you never thought about becoming a horror story writer? You'll be good! 
Henry: BERRRYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~ I MISSED YOU *clings on berry's leg* THEY MAED ME FEEL CRAZYYY!!!
AiMei: I did a horror story, but I stopped... I kept on getting nghtmares because of it. hehe it was still unfinished.. "Secrets of the Opera" You can find it on my story list but I suggest you might want to read it on daylight...

xaryez_lyn  finally Donghae ask Meekyong out.. hopefully he wont get rejected. and why is there a ghost?? 
Siwon: Our HAe is growing up * sigh* 
Heechul: Finally -.-

 

xKpopLover7087  Super Junior, please be nice to HeeRae unnie. Eunhyuk, you better be nice! You too, Kyuhyun! School is so tiring and boring. There's absolutely nothing to do but sit in front of a computer for hours... Love your story Author unnie!<3 
Kyuhyun: I an the EVIL Magnae... so... yeah you get the point *turns back to the computer* So... shoo
Hankyung: Yah magnae... aren't you going to do something productive? -.-"

xpurple_angel_  Aimie-ssi just kidnapped their precious belonging or something so that they will obey to or maybe just throw their things too like kyuhyuns StarCraft games and computer lol destroy it so he will obey hahha ( please do it lol jk) Wahhh donghae oppa you finally got the courage to ask meekyong out and what's with leeteuk oppas attitude is someone jelly here? Ryewook oppa hope you truly don't see ghost cause its scary...Henry oppa I forgot to tell you I'm allergic to chipmunks lol I'm scared of it (true)so no thanks for the cookie but saranghae plus authornim add more role to yesung oppa pls 
Henry: It's alright... The author has weird fear too... She's afraid of monkeys
AiMei: That's not weird!!!
Eunhyuk: You hurted me >.<

xHyesungie: Yeah~ I agree! Plz give Jongwoon oppa more role in this story~ Nice update! 
Yesung: Hehe... I'm up thaaar... but seriously... why am I so low profiled?
AiMei: That's because you are coming out with a bigger role in a few chapters and it concerns you and xxxxxxxxxxxxx heheehhehe ^^

xddelf4esuju: ok. I'm out! Sorry, SJ I'm leaving! (blame it on Kyu) but Henry is already safe... OMG Kyu is coming O.O ... ... 
ZhouMi: No!!! Don't leave!!! We already locked the magnae inside the chest!!!
ShinDong: And that come with an eye scan for safety :)

xjeshia0827 : Why Yesung oppa isn't existing in the story? Is he too much busy taking care with Ddang babies or busy making turtle cookie(?) to feed us? I miss oppa! Yah! Kim Jongwoon eodiyaaa?! Huhu.. 
Yesung: Yeah... I'm actually busy .... thinking of you ^^
Kangin: Cheesy... very cheesy..

xkelly2010 : AHAHAHAHA! Teukie got jealous! About freaking time you aske her out Donghae! And yes Siwon oppa and Wookie oppa, I'm legal. I just turned 21 in March :). 
Ryeowook: Jinja??? THEN OFF WE GO!!!
SungMin: WAIIIIIITTT!!! You two need disguises! *hand over tarzan and Jane costume* It's for safety ^^

xlorilei10 : Tsk, still no apology. I am so disappointed in you boys. HeeRae sweetie, you need a lock with a thumbprint register, that way it is harder for Kyu to crack it. I also recommend y trapping some food items in the kitchen...that will break them. (Cracked red pepper flakes in sweet stuff works best.) Authornim I think someone's female parental unit needs to make an appearance. BTW: Nice try Minnie. 
SUJU14: *gulp...*
Kyuhyun: YAH AUTHOR!!! MAKE US APOLOGIZEEEE!!!
AiMei: Uh... what did you say?
SungMin: Awww come on!!!

xMiharuRaeJin  Leeteuk...change that attitude of yours. -.- You're OBVIOUSLY jealous seeing HeeRae with another man so admit it already that you have FEELINGS for HER. ^^ Donghae go for it! I'm with you! :)) Kibum, tell me who is that friend of yours... I won't tell anyone, I promise :3 Ryeowook... *hugs him tightly* Don't worry, I'm here...ghosts won't be near.. ;) :D Chipmunk cookie? *eyes lit up* WHERE?! Give it to meh! *Q* 
Leeteuk: I'm not jealous!!! -.- I'm just upset that Kibum was spending time with her, now with us
Kibum: Mira... it's-- *whispers in your ears* got it?

xkampao00  Aww poor ahjussi.. Teukiee ahjussi is jealous! Hahaha.. Dont be angry too much . ! Your will have your wrinkles! Hahahaha YAHHH!LEE DONGHAE! Congrats to you! Finally you ask her out! HaeKyong will be dating! Hahaha. Cheers! XD I am really curious about the ghost and wookie. Hahaha. Awooooo! 
Ryeowook: Can you help me guess who the ghost is? I'm going to ask the author to give you an appearance with me T_T
DongHae: GOMAWOOOOO~~~~ SARANGHAE!!!

xaneezaful : kya kya Hae you finally asked her out!!! im proud of you ^^Leeteuk ajusshi -.- you are so obviously jealous CX kibummie you're so mysterious =O 
Kibum: Yeap :) 
Eunhyuk: Like I said... HAe doesn't love me no more.... TT_TT

xHaeSha1506 : aishh , why is Leeteuk ahjussi being like that ? so harsh ==' finally , Donghae oppa taking a first step :) whatever , Heechul ahjussi ~ Ryeowook oppa , yes i might distance myself from that freaking scary ahjussi >//< Owh , Donghae oppa you want cookies ? i can give you some ^^ kyaaa ~ i always looking forward on how to chatting with Donghae oppa :) i can't believe i'm chatting with my number 1 bias :D Oppa , saranghae <3 
DongHae: JINJAAAA~~~~ GOMAAAAWOOOOOOOOO~~~ btw... I LIKE your name ^^
Ryeowook: Can I be your second bias~~~

xPatch1997  Awwwwwwk Kibummie Oppa waeee u sooo cute :D *hugs both kibum and Heerae tightly* Unnie what Kibummie Oppa said was absolutely right how would your mum feel if she knew you blamed yourself for everything? Awww Wookie Oppaaaaa don't be scared by the ghosts here have some free cookies and hugs :D Don't worry if the ghost comes after you I'll scare them away Mwahahaha Afterall i'm evil enough to throw away Kyu Oppa's games when he is bein evile Mwhahahah!!!!Teuk Oppa *glares* I thought you had learned from the previuos story that Heerae Unnie is important in your life Aiiiish I gues you will never learn ... Thats it I'm gonna paint your room all black and dye all your clothes pink mwahahaha so sort yourself out :/ And Unnie I have thought of a few other options like Diagnostic Radiotherapy, doing a chemistry or biology degree then a masters in teaching I'm still deciding but I wld say Pharmacy is definitely my first option :D 
Leeteuk: You don't daaare!
Kyuhyun: Wanna help?
Siwon: uhh... guys, I don't think you should fight?

xpurplethunder1 : awww finally the fishy donghae ask meekyong unnie out lol and I didn't expect kibum to be there I thought it was some one else and poor wooky oppa you see ghost and hear them porr you .. yesung oppa don't worry I will it to her..eunhyuk oppa I don't love you cause I love sungmin oppa and you have donghae oppa already so shoo~ away oppa let min oppa lol jk saranghae every one~ lol 
Eunhyuk: B-But... DongHae has a new date OTL No one loves me anymore!!!
Yesung: Aigoo... this little monkey... don't worry, you have the other hyungs
SUJU15: ARANGHAEEE!!!

xSadiyahm : ^^ I know your nice but I can't blame AiMei :)Awwww he asked her out cuteeeeeee <3 
SungMin: I'm going to branwash you.... You're to love me~~~ *washing your brain* ^^
AiMei: I don't think that's the proper way...
Siwon: Yeah... you might kill her on the process
Kyuhyun: Let me see!!!

 

AiMei: WHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEWWW~~~ done~ ahehehe I know you guys are waiting for the date ^^ gonna post it in the next chappy~

And... yeah, I see a lot of requests for Yesung's more appearance... uhmmm I've been planning his major roles in the upcoming chapters which will play a very important one xD 

Kibum is really mysterious don't you think? What does HyeWon and HyunAe meant? WHO IS THAT GHOST?!!!

BTW!!! IF anyone guessed who is that "Friend" that Kibum has been referring too, will make an appearance in a chapter with him! AND also whoever guessed to who is that ghost will also made an appearance with Ryeowook in a chapter ^^ Arrassoo???

STAY BEAUTIFUL EVERY ONE!!!

Heechul: I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!