The next day

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Kyuhyun was walking along the corridors of XXXXX hospital, making his way towards the reception area. He needs to take his physical examination to know if his body is well-conditioned. He’s been doing this ever since his accident back in 2007. And because the album promotions are closing in, he needs to get toned to keep up his strength. He didn’t want to disappoint his fans just because he has a weak body.

                “Excuse me, is Dr. Wang Yong Bi around?” Kyuhyun asked the receptionist. The receptionist looked up, realizing that a famous person is in front of her, she blushed in a deep shade of red.

                “Just a minute” The receptionist browsed through her computer, still red from seeing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked inside in delight.

                Ah... me and my handsomeness

                “I’m afraid you have to wait, sir. Professor Wang won’t be in until 10 A.M.” The receptionist said and Kyuhyun nodded.

                “Thanks” Kyuhyun smiled and left.

                He decided to go towards the west wing of the hospital where the cafeteria is. A cup of coffee and a good spot of WiFi would do him fine while waiting for the said doctor. As he passed by, a lot of lookers stared at him in awe, some even took secret pictures of him. Kyuhyun didn’t mind... it’ll gain him popularity.

                Kekekeekeke~

                Soon as he enters the cafeteria where patients, nurses and even civilians roaming here and there; he stopped. His mood drastically change and forgotten what he was there for. In a far side of the room, a lone lady sitting with an unmoved porridge before her. As much as the people around talks and kept on moving, she was just there silent and still.

                “Sally” Kyuhyun muttered.

                A surge of emotions flowed in him... a forgotten emotion where his innards were flipping here and there as though it was ready to burst out but then another strong emotion came to his senses... an emotion that wants to destroy everything. And of course the stronger emotion wins...

                Kyuhyun was getting furious again.

                Sally...

                Kyuhyun clenched his fists and moved towards her with heavy footsteps when suddenly... a man, wearing a doctor’s white gown sat in front of her. Kyuhyun stopped his tracks, not comprehending why would a doctor sit in front of her?

                Kyuhyun decided to sit behind Sally so he can hear their conversations.

                “... you seem a little bit paler than the usual” He heard the doctor’s voice.

                “It’s always like this when I visit you” SeulRi said softly. Kyuhyun groaned inaudibly in his seat.

                “I know you didn’t have much rest... I know the album promotions in nearing” The doctor said strictly. “I already told you to rest your body every now and then or your blood flow will slow down”

                “But I have to” Came SeulRi’s voice.

                “No you don’t have to.” The doctor said firmly. “The more you overwork yourself, the more you get weaker. This is no joke... I’m telling you take a rest...”

                Kyuhyun was not liking the doctor everytime he speaks.

                “I wanted to” SeulRi said, contradicting to the doctor’s wishes. “The reason why I ever be in this state is the reason to why I wanted to live”

                “But you didn’t even debut” The doctor said. Kyuhyun wanted to punch the doctor in the face, but he was too caring about his image. “You were a robust dancer before you are in this state. But now you can’t even dance as much as you wanted to” SeulRi stands up.

                “That doesn’t stop me” SeulRi said.

                “You know... for the record, you’re the most stubborn patient I’ve ever handled” The doctor said.

                “She is” Kyuhyun couldn’t contain his comment. SeulRi and the doctor looked at his direction while Kyuhyun gave them a smug look. “She’s the most stubborn woman you could ever meet.”

                “I see” The doctor said coldly, looking from Kyuhyun to SeulRi then back to Kyuhyun who just returned his gaze. “I’ll see you around, Sally”

                With that, the doctor left. SeulRi didn’t move in her seat, Kyuhyun didn’t either. It was rather an awkward moment for the both of them. Realizing that Kyuhyun’s never going to speak, she decided to go.

                She went to a familiar park where she could have all the fresh breeze she wanted. There were few people around since its still morning. SeulRi smiled to herself and sat on the nearby bench and took out a book from her shoulder bag and began reading it.

                “You were never the reader before Sally” A soft deep voice came to her senses. Sally abruptly looked at her left to see Kyuhyun sitting comfortably.

                “Shouldn’t you be in the hospital?” SeulRi stated rather than ask and went back to reading her book.

                “My doctor’s not in yet” Kyuhyun reasoned.      

                “And why are you here?” SeulRi asked. “You’re not stalking me, are you?” Kyuhyun scoffed.

                “HA HA PUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kyuhyun lets out an obvious forced laugh. “Me? ME??? I don’t stalk... people stalk me”

                “Then if you want people to stalk you, go away... shoo~” SeulRi waved her hand as though driving Kyuhyun away.

                “You—YAH!” Kyuhyun raised his voice. “You don’t shoo me around!”

                “But I did... so... shoo!” Seulri said, Kyuhyun became angry again. “H-Hey!!!” SeulRi gasped as Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist and pulled towards a more secluded area, in the middle of the park.

                “Now it’s you who followed me, so you;re a stalker” Kyuhyun smirked.

                “You dragged me here, idiot!” SeulRi fumed.

                “But you still followed!” Kyuhyun insisted. “And I’m not an idiot”

                “What ever, idiot” SeulRi rolled her eyes.

                “Now tell me... why are you at the hospital earlier?” Kyuhyun asked. “And what is the doctor saying you’re getting weaker?” SeulRi sighed.

                “It’s my body condition, I’m prone to fatigue and I need my monthly shots” SeulRi rolled her eyes again.

                “Ah...” Kyuhyun pursed his lips and looked around.

                “I gotta go now” SeulRi said, Kyuhyun looked at her intently.

                “Why didn’t you contact me or even talk to me all these years?”

...

                JungHoon was driving the company SUV to get Leeteuk, Ryeowook, DongHae and SungMin home; MeeKyong and HyeWon tagged along. They have discussed with the rest of the members about their themes, after the meeting, the other super junior members went to their own schedules.

                “Oppa, is it alright if we pick HeeRae in xxxxx memorial garden?” Hyewon asked. JungHoon frowned, so did the boys.

                “Why is she there?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Visiting her mom” Hyewon said softly.

                “Ah, yes... I forgot today was her mother’s death anniversary” Junghoon nodded. “How long has it been?”

                “7 years...” HyeWon sighed. MeeKyong frowned.

                “How did her mother die again?” MeeKyong asked.

                “I’m not really sure, HeeRae left her family house, and her mother died 3 months after giving birth to their brother.” HyeWon said. “And until now... HeeRae always blamed herself for her mother’s death”

                “Why?” DongHae asked.

                “Well actually, a lot of people say that her mother died because of grief and it’s because of her running away. But I don’t think so... It’s her mother who told her to go live her dream and she’ll always support HeeRae. But then she fell ill all of the sudden” HyeWon said.

                “Why did HeeRae ran away?” MeeKyong asked.

                “It was actually to fulfil her dream as a singer” Hyewon said, of course, the boys understood this fully. “But there are more deeper reasons, I couldn’t just point my finger in it. Her father insisted of forbidding her, while her mother lets her go” HyeWon frowned. “There are things that HeeRae never told us...”

                “And her step mother?” MeeKyong added,

                “Her father married that woman after a year of his wife’s death.” Hyewon said.

                “Why would he do that?” Ryeowook asked. “Didn’t he love his wife?”

                “Well a man got needs” SungMin said.

                “Yeah... that’s one reason I guess” HyeWon said. “But I do wonder why they didn’t have a child. HeeRae has been keeping all these. It’s better not to bother her about these things... because until now... her wounds were never healed”

...

 

                No matter what will happen, my dear, remember that Eomma loves you...

                HeeRae looked in front of her... the gravestone of her mother that always haunts her ever since she was 13. This very day... 7 years ago she died. Everyone says that she died of birthing and grief to what happened to her family... that’s why HeeRae until to this moment... still grieve over her mother.

                “Eomma...” HeeRae spoke. There were no more words she could say because her tears came out. Every year was the same... she always cry for a death that happened years ago.

                “Eomma...” HeeRae gasped between sobs. “Mianhe... mianhe...”

                If only I didn’t run away... it’s my entire fault... Mianhe

                It was then a hand fell on her shoulder...

                An unfamiliar hand...

                “Gwaenchana...”


  AiMei: Okay All of you!!! WHERE'S HENRY!!!???
Kangin: Molla...
Kyuhyun: I already offered him to the gods of literacy
AiMei; MWOOOHHHH????!!!!
Henry: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!! I'M TRAPPPED! I'M TRAPPPED!!!
Heechul: Are you singin your single?

iHailz14 : Yay, my name was mentioned in the foreword XD I just saw this today, and it really irrated me on how they were treating Heerae, I nearly slapped my screen! XD Anyways, can't wait for the next chap~ 

SungMin: Easy does it, don't worry :) Here have a cookie
Kibum: And my smile *flashes pretty smile*

xrachma_yeye : waaa welcome back \(>.<)/ poor heerae, why suju oppas so mean to her even the oh so gentleman siwon oppa. why did you start this story with torturing the 2 maknae?btw, welcome back too suju oppas :) 

Siwon: *ahem* well... I was uhh... 
Yesung: Just tell them you like HyunAe -.-

xSherryy-Angel : Hallooooo welcome back,*Hugs you tight* I'm so freaking happy that your back with the sequel, I can't wait for the next chapter. I really missed to read further, and I'm really sorry that I became a silent reader for the last chapters, but I really really enjoyed them, and I totally love your story, and I can't wait for more, and my poor Wookie do he have to get a girlfriend nooo haha but that would be sad for him keke Please update soon and missed you keke 

AiMei: Nah.. don't worry ^^
Eunhyuk: SHEEERRRYYYY!!!!! WE MISSED YOU *pouts*

xHaeSha1506 : KYAAAAAAAAAA !! finally the sequel is here !! i was so happy ^^ annyeong :) i was a silent reader for the previous fic *mianhae* but now i decide to be an active reader :D Aigoo ~ how could they treat HeeRae like that ? poor unnie , being ignored by those kid :/ YAHH SUJU Ahjussi ! how could you barged into HeeRae dorm and make mess and refused to clean up ? Anyway, Unnie updates soon ^^ 

Heechul: Ahju--AHJUSSI???!!! DO I LOOK LIKE AN AHJUSSI?!
Ryeowook: Don't mind the ahjussi Kekeke~Here, a cookie ^^

xberrybunnyberrikins : AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I SEE MAI NAME DERE!!!!!
AUTHOR-UNNIE!!!!!! SUJU [and henry] WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I've been waiting......... what took you so long, eonnie? >:[  JOKES. and unnie, did you HAVE to start it with henry torture? :( YAH, you too Kyu. just cos his room is messy. =.= awwww poor mochi :( but I was kinda--- no trash that, I was pretty--- ani, I was REALLY annoyed with Hyun-ae unnie..... like... I would be pretty pissed off at her if I was Hee-rae unnie... and unnie, "the heck" isn't even swearing. =.=  PLEASE UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-NIM!!!! and cant wait to hear from mochi again :) 

Henry: BEEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HEEEEEEEEEELPPPP!!! I'M TRAPPED IN KYUHYUN'S LUGGAGE!!!
DongHae: How in the world did you fit inside?

xkampao00 on Aug 6, 2013 09:30:56 says about chapter 1: Yay! Welcome back Author-nim and Messy SuJu! Hahahahaha. :)) I miss you all verrrrrryyy much! nOww . Mr. Simple era is approaching! The most colorful era SJ have. Hahaha. Looking forward for another wonderful  plot story!  Why are you bullying HeeRae? Hahahsha. Keep her dorm clean! Hahaha.. And poor Henry! What are SJ oppas planning to you? Kyaaah. Stop It. Hahaha.mUpdate soon! I miss you all ! :* and i wish i am the lucky subscriber that will paired to SJ. Kkkk . :""") 

SUJU15: WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!
ZhouMi: Blame everything to the author -.-" Here a free zhouMi-made cookies :D

xddelf4esuju  AHH! Finally, You're back! haha I missed you all ^.^! *claps* hahaha poor Heerae :P, that for being the magnae, and WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HENRY?!, Let go of him T_T! I'll help you *runs*Update Soon!! :D 

Kyuhyun: If you want to help him, you have to get through me first...
Leeteuk: Stop that magnae -.-

xSapphirebluerose  Yay!!!! *throws confetti* Welcome back Author-nim, SUJU Oppas and ELF Unnies ^^ So how was everyones vacation? Yay free cookies :) <3 

SUJU15: ANYEOOOONNNGGGG~~~
AiMei: It was lonely... xD but now I'm recoverring from my loneliness~~~ miss you~~~

xElfOtic : I'm so excited to know what happens!! Update soon~~~! ^____^ 

Ryeowook: sorry took so long to reply to you~ here have one of my wookie cookies~~~
ShinDong: Nonnononono--eat mine! It's deliciouuus~

xpurplethunder1  Yes yes u guys are back authornim ur back i 'm so happy and how are u E.L.F UNNIEs? And Suju oppas how's ur vacation yeah I know it was really long and I miss my sungmin oppa but why are u being like that to heerae unnie huh!? I hate u guys u too sungmin oppa but can't get mad for too ong cause u guys are back :-) but why are guys scared of ghost? U guys are all adults but still scared *laughing so hard* lol I even live with ghost here and I'm always alone in my house hhahah u guys are scaredy cats hahaha or maybe fish?turtles? Hahha and yesung oppa and donghae oppa u know my best friends loves turtles and fish .. She even had 5 aquarium full of fishes in her house and 6 turtle pets ( I know she's weird) and eunhyuk oppa my older bro bought a monkey last week and he ask what name should he give to the monkey since it was a male one I told him name it Spencer since it reminds it with u :-) peace ....
Authirnim fighting and keep up the awesome work 

SungMin: *pouts* don't you love me no mooar? :(
Yesung: :o you shud introduce me to your friend!!!
Eunhyuk: Hmp... I'm jealous of that monkey that got to live with you -.o I'm the only monkey you should have!

xaneezaful  yay im so excited, i was wondering when the sequel would be up =P aigoo they buys love to mess with Hae Rae dont they, i feel so bad o.O what does she mean by tomorrow? hmmm  well anyways, author nim HWAITING and thank you for the update ^^ 

ShinDong: Well we love messing around ^^
Hankyung: And trust me... when they want to mess around, they mean it literally!!!

xpurple_angel_ : Hahah lol..... Poor heerae just ignore the SUJU-ahjussi or maybe better have a lock in your dorm so they can't come in hahhah.....
And SUJU - AHJUSSII I was gonna call u oppas but u are ,being bad to heerae unnie :-P ...... Sungmin-ahjussi ur my bias but u treat heerae unnie bad so I love shindong-oppa now ^_^ ....just kidding love u all and give me some of ur cookie I would love some of it and authornim 
Love ur story and I'm Filipino too pero half lang ako :-( at I miss pinas I can only visit it every summer break ohh how I wish I go to school there is it fun schooling in pinas? 

ZhouMi: *sigh* no matter how HeeRae changes her password... Kyuhyun would alway decipher it.
SungMin: :oooo I'll give you more cookies!!!
AiMei: depends because some schools are rather strict, some are too troublesome, and some are just too religious. But I can say the fun thing in most of the schools here are friends XD people are friendly and really nice. The only bad thing is the weather... especially from june to september because of the rain. XD 

xkelly2010  Yesss!!!!!! I've been waiting for this! I can chat with SJ some more :)!!!!!!!!! 

Eunhyuk: Hey kelly~~~ Long time no see!!!
DongHae: How are you ^^ Here have some fishie cake--though it's half bitten by me-- but HERE~~~

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : Aigoo.. Poor HeeRae... :(( Tsk, Tsk.. Haha! But while writing songs, she's thinking about SuJu Oppa~!! heehee:)  Hmp!! Tsk.. SuJu Oppa! Don't be like that to HeeRae.. don't just go to their dorm and mess their dorm.. and you even disturbing HeeRae.. And.. All of you not even listening to HeeRae?! tsk.tsk.tsk. Poor HeeRae! :((Thank you for updating author-nim! STAY BEAUTIFUL TOO!! <3 ^^ 

Kangin: Well, boys are boys :)
Leeteuk: And boys needed to relax Angangangang~~~

xNurhansuju  Hahaha poor HeeRae the suju member should be more gently towards her she is still a girl XD 

Siwon: I was gentle with her!!!
SUJU14: Liar!

x143mimoky : I just read this. I just read this!! !!~~ waah what's with tmrw? Hul~~~ and why does sungmin doesn't smile to her? 

SungMin: I'm not mean, I just don't smillleee~
Kyuhyun: You're a mean bunny 

xauthentic22 : You can be longer~ (Sing it with hero's tune)mHahahaha >w< . Fighting author-ssi!ganbatte!  Thank you for the warm welcome~  I'll comment everytime i finish my reading ><. Really exciting can't wait the next chapppie XD

AiMei: I'll try my best to write longer
HeeChul: LIAR!!!

xsunshineKL : hehe subscribed immediately :) thank you!!! 

AiMei: Gomawo!!!
Yesung: Here have a cookie!!! I made this with my Ddang babies!

xPatch1997 : Woooo It's back you know this totally made me forget about getting my results tommorow OTL..... Another amazing fic Unnie i'm looking forward to see what happens as it progresses :D ..... Super Junior Oppas and ELF Unnies its great to see you back hehehe i really can't wait for the next update .... *glares* Suju oppas come here all of you who were in HeeRae Unnies dorm NOW! That was very rude of you the way you treat HeeRae unnie if she lets you in her dorm doesn't mean you can act like spoiled children you are grown men get over the fear of ghosts i'm pretty sure this is just Kyuhyun trolling you guys now go apoligize and don't do it again..... But anyway since i'm so happy that you are back i'm not so angry just please don't do it again hehehehe *hugs* 

SUJU15: Weh...
AiMei: Don't mind them Patch ^^ they're just kids... I heard you passed with flying colors! CHUKKAHAMNIDA!!! Yah you guys should congratulate her!!!
SUJU15: CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!!

xMiharuRaeJin: I kind of feel sorry for HeeRae.. :/ Why can't guys leave her alone when she needs to write a song. *looks away pouting*It's good to see you back, author-nim and guys~ :) 

AiMei: It's good to see you again Mira!!! ^^ here, the guys been baking cookies, want some?
Kyuhyun: I poisoned it...
AiMei: YAAAHHH!!!

xSadiyahm : Heeheheheh it's backkkkkkSungmin oppa I missed you Can't wait for the next update ^^ 

SungMin: MISSED YOU TOO!!! So how are you?

 

AiMei: Sorry for keeping you, heheheh so you guys have your answers to why HeeRae was quite unfocussed... but whose hand was it that was on HeeRae's shoulder?!
And what was SeulRi's answer to Kyuhyun's question?

Find out sooon!!!