Life of an ELF

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Strange...

                It’s been a week past Ryeowook’s birthday and he claims he’s been seeing ghosts every now and then... but then, how come we don’t feel anything? Poor wookie :( He doesn’t want to be alone anymore that’s why he always go to my dorm straight so I can keep him company if the members were not there yet.

                DongHae oppa seemed really scared, the members said he’s always scared of ghosts may it be real or not; but then I noticed something... he’s been exchanging meaningful looks with MeeKyong  Eonnie lately. Why is that :3

                Heechul—well he’s the one who picks baby CheulRi from school  and HeeYun eonnie is back to Japan for their company latest release.

                Siwon’s been bugging me lately! I hate that! Why does he have that Shibrows on his face?! He always use it to threat me! Ugh~ him and his shibrows should be locked in a box!

                Kyuhyun’s stealing my food!!! Otteoke! Everytime I change my password, he’s the first one to know, then every members know! I don’t even know how did it!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

                Henry and Zhoumi is back to China... how sad is that? Hmmm they’ll be back in a week though kekekekek~

                ShinDong’s been warming up with us! We’ve been giving him some free time to see cute Nari omo~~~ they’re soooo cute ^^

                SungMin... aish that man gets on my nerves lately. I don’t even know why he dislikes me—no... HE HATES ME.

                There’s Eunhyuk who’s been rummaging my fridge. -.- No wonder all my strawberry products were gone... he always leaves his ‘scent’ on the crime scene. He even took my strawberry bath gel! Ohhhh the next time do it, I’m soooo going to replace my bath gel with indelible ink!

                Yesung oppa’s not a problem to me~ ^^ but sometimes he is. Whenever I’m busy with composing, he’ll barge inside the dorm and yell that his precious little turtles are gone and told me to look for it,. Well only to find that his turtles are having a visit to his parents. GRRR!!!

                Leeteuk ahjussi! That man! I hate him above all!!! He always come to the dorm to either sleep on my room or at the couch! He leaves his saliva on my pillows!!! If that’s not enough, he would even drink all my milk inside the fridge!

                Ah... why am I even thinking about this when I should be writing songs?

                HEeRae stares at the blank music sheet in front of her. She looked  to the left and to the right... what she sees makes her more irritated.

                “AAAAIIIIIISSSSHHHH!!!” HeeRae scratched her head so hard. “Andwae, andwae! I won’t do it anymore!”

                The super Junior members looked at her. Eunhyuk and DongHae were eating her last food supplies while Watching TV with SungMin and ShinDong. Yesung’s tortoise are roaming free inside her room while he was busy talking to Ryeowook. LEeteuk was sleeping behind her on the couch. Siwon was beside her reading a book while taking gulps from his cola bottle. Kyuhyun was playing with his laptop in front of her, saying that the internet is way better in her dorm. Heechul made a mess inside her room because he’s been looking for dresses to made CheulRi to try on.

                “AIIIISSSHHH!!!” HeeRae wants to throw a tantrum.

                “Yah, what’s with you?” Kyuhyun asked, not taking off his eyes at his game.

                HeeRae stands up and look at her used to be neat and clean dorm now seemed like a tornado came inside. Nothing was broken thought... it’s just that it’s messy and unorganized. She stands up and glared at everything from her figurines to the people inside

                “YAH YAH YAH!!! My house is messy!!!” HeeRae yelled out loud.

                THUD!!!

                “You’re too noisy...” Leeteuk grumbled and retrieved the pillow that he hit on HeeRae’s head.

                “YAH AHJUSSI!!!” HEeRae yelled at the sleeping person behind her. “YOU’RE DROOLING ON MY FAVORITE PILLOW!!!”

                THUD!!!

                Heerae was again hit by another pillow.

                “Quiet down! Can’t you see I’m sleeping?!” Leeteuk grumbled and gets up and went to HeeRae’s room.

                “Yah, where do you think you’re going?!” HeeRae called. Leeteuk just groaned and entered the room and locked it. Siwon and the others looked at her.

                “You shouldn’t bother sleeping people” SungMin said. “Now Teukie hyung won’t come out till dinner”

                “Yeah... show some respect to the elders” Kyuhyun nodded. HeeRae scoffed.

                The heck?!

                “Yah, all of you, get out!!!” HeeRae commanded, trying not to yell because she could feel becoming raspy. The moment the guys heard her, all of them just shrug it off and continued to what they’re doing. “Aren’t you all listening?”

                “Sorry, but we’re too lazy to get up” Eunhyuk grinned evilly while DongHae smirked.

                “Can’t you let us unwind ourselves?” ShinDong asked, not taking his eyes off the Television.

                “WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!” SungMin, DongHae, Eunhyuk and ShinDong lets out a loud laugh as they watch some variety show which ticked HeeRae more.

                “Don’t you have your dorm?!” HeeRae reasoned. “Look at my well organized dorm! It’s—It’s UNORGANIZED!!!”

                “There are ghosts inside the dorm, we don’t want Wookie to be scared” Yesung reasoned.

                “Yah, you’re just using Wookie’s fear as an excuse!” HeeRae snapped. Eunhyuk looked irritated that he stood up and faced HeeRae.

                “You’re talking too much” Eunhyuk complained as he took a bite on the strawberry he’s eating.

                “You strawberry monster!!! Do you have any idea—MMMMMPPPHHH!!!!” HeeRae’s words were cut off when Eunhyuk stuffed the half bitten strawberry in .

                “There, that will shut you up.” Eunhyuk smiled at HeeRae and pinched her cheeks. “Aiiigggooo~~~ don’t be mad female magnae, you’re cute”

                HeeRae was given the nickname as ‘female magnae’ since she was the youngest of all and she’s an ELF. Although there are other nicknames given to her by the members... Yesung calls her ‘DdangHeerae’; DongHae calls her ‘Jellyfish’ because of her tentacle-like hair; Eunhyuk calls her as ‘sweetberry because she too likes sweets and stawberry; and Kyuhyun calls her ‘small ahjumma’ because she gets angry easily. There are others too, but it’s best not to name them all.

                No one really did pay any attention to HeeRae’s rants... all the guys wanted to do is to just relax before they get to their comeback and it’s going to be one hell of a week. Just then, someone came inside. All attention was given to the new comer which was HyunAe.

                “Anyeong!” HyunAe said sweetly to the guys, showing her sweet-innocent smile. HyunAe just came from the shooting venue of a commercial. It seemed she shopped for a while judging by the several paper bags she’s carrying. It was then Siwon, Eunhyuk, SungMin, and even Yesung stood up.

                “Let us help!” They all scrambled to get at least one paper bag from HyunAe to help her.

                “Oh~ such helpful gentlemen” HyunAe smiled at them. “But really those are not even heavy”

                “Ani! A lady like you shouldn’t carry that much” Eunhyuk said sheepishly.

                “Ah, jinja? Gomawo~” HyunAe answered. “Well... you can put them on the couch” HyunAe pointed the couch to where HeeRae was sitting comfortably, calming herself. But calming herself needs to wait a little while—SungMin pulled her to stand and placed HyunAe’s shopping bags on her place.

                “The heck?!” HeeRae cussed, placing her hands on her hips.

                “HeeRae-ah, no cursing” HyunAe scolds her. The boys glared at her.

                “You should be ashamed of yourself” Eunhyuk mocked HeeRae.

                “Yeah, a lady like you should speak properly” Yesung added seriously. HeeRae scoffed. HyunAe looked around.

                “Uhm... can you guys tidy up your mess? It’s going hard to be cleaning them up later...” HyunAe said.

                “Of course!” the boys then scrambled to clean up every mess they made. It was like some kind of magic that HeeRae’s messy room became clean as a museum.

                Everything from the plates to the pens were cleaned and placed to their proper places. HeeRae stared at the guys in disbelief; all she could do is to gape.

                “It’s clean now~” SungMin smiled at HyunAe.

                SungMin never smiled at me like that!!!

                HeeRae grits her teeth.

                “Good” HyunAe smiled and sat the couch. “I guess I’m going to sleep now. I’m kind of tire you see”

                “Then we’ll leave to avoid making noises” Siwon said gently.

                Soon, HeeRae dorm was quiet. HeeRae just stared at HyunAe who was smiling at her mockingly.

                “Can’t get the guys to follow what you say?” HyunAe teased. HeeRae grimaced.

                “Don’t rub it in” HeeRae said gloomily.

 

...

 

                “4... 3... 2... 1—because you naughty, naughty!”

                “Hey! I’m Mr. Simple!”

                “Because you naughty, naughty—bwa ra da da da da da ra da da ra da ra da da”

                “Su Ju is going!!!”

                HeeRae steps a few farther away from the middle to go to her next position to give way to hyun Ae and MeeKyong. They were dancing to the choreography of Mr. Simple that her group and Suju main dancers discussed.

                Yeap... so far this is my life... composing songs and doing choreography for the world’s famous Korean boy band, Super Junior.

                “HeeRae-ah, move to the front—aish...” HyunAe called as HeeRae missed her cue.

                “Eh?” HeeRae spoke dumbfoundedly. Everyone moved to their starting position again. “Ah, mianhe...”

                Since the SJ members were busily doing schedules, they have to practice the choreography so they can teach the SJ members individually. One of the girls must observe 2 Super junior members and teach them the right steps.

                HyeWon, SeulRi and HyunAe finished teaching the right tune of the songs. MeeKyong and HeeRae needn’t to teach the rap since Shindong and Eunhyuk can just learn on their own. All the SJ members need to do is the recording of the songs.

                 “This is the nth time already...” SeulRi said as she sat in Indian style on the floor.

                “Is everything alright?” MeeKyong asked HeeRae who pouted and looked sorry though...

                “Mianhe... it’s... uhmmm you know what tomorrow is” HeeRae said. The rest of the girls suddenly soften their expressions.

                “Ah... mianhe...” HyeWon said. “Just... focus for now” They all went back to their starting position and the song started.

                This time... I’ll get it right...

                “Okay... 4, 3, 2, 1! Because you naughty naughty!!!”

                “Hey I’m Mr. Simple!”

               

                My name is Shin HeeRae.

                Super junior’s ghost composer all these years since debut. I was a trainee about to debut with these girls a few years ago, but because of the accident, we lost it all. Taking everything we had... and in order to pay the company of our hospital debts, we decided to compose music for the new group next in line. Super Junior.

Do you know who we are?

Well...

We are

ELFs


AiMei: Anyeong Hassseeooooo~~~~ missed me guys?! HAHAHAHA
Leeteuk: Where... were are we?
Eunhyuk: Hyung, I thin we're back again?
SungMin: Oh... wow, that was a long vacation... YAH AUTHOR! You took us away from our fans!!!
AiMei: Mianheyo~ I needed a vacation too you know ^^
DongHae: So... are wqe officially going to continue?
AiMei: yeap!!!
Siwon: Good, I'm looking forward to speak with our ELFs again :^)
Kyuhyun: Well shall we start by offering Henry to the gods of literature?
Henry: ME? WHY ME?????
Heechul: LET'S TIE UP HENMUNK WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZhouMi: Obviously because you're the youngest.
Henry: TT_TT Otteoke?! HELLLLPPPPP!!!!
ShinDong: We should give free cookies to our readers...
Ryeowook: That's a good idea!!! I'll go and bake some!
Kangin: So what do we expect from this story?
AiMei: Expect more twists that you have never experienced YET in your lives XD
KiBum: am i included?
AiMei: Of course!!! You get to make more appearance here.
Hankyung: How about me?
AiMei: Yeah, you'll be here often ^^
Yesung: So... is the pairing still there?
AiMei: OF COURSE!!! 

Stay tuned guys, I'll be updating every now and then, don't worry about the comment section, I'll post them in the next chapter, arasso? STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!