The Date part 1 : Nemo's Dory

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “So... you got a date?” HyEwon teased as they were driving through the streets of Seoul. MeeKyong, who was in the backseat, turned red at her question. HyunAe, who was sitting up front, was sniggering to herself.

                “U-uhm...” MeeKyong pursed her lips.

                “Don’t worry, we’re not even mad...” HyunAe said. “I heard DongHae just caused trouble in their dorm for choosing his outfits”

                “Oh?” MeeKyong looked at them curiously.

                “He’s as nervous as you are” HyeWon said, eyes on the road. “Do you have an idea what to wear?” MeeKyong shakes her head frantically.

                “I’ve been thinking what to wear ever since the moment he asked me out...” MeeKyong huffed.

                “Can’t blame you...” HyunAe said. “Going out with one of the top boy band member is not a joke”

                “Don’t make me more nervous” MeeKyong sighed. HyeWon smiled as she turned to a familiar street.

                “Don’t worry about it” HyeWon said. “We’re going to Dongdaemun” MeeKyong’s face turned pale.

                “No... no... don’t tell me...” MeeKyong stared at the two horridly.

                “SHOPPPPIIIIINNNNNNNNGGG~~~~~~~~~~~” HyunAe and HyeWon both shrieked inside the car and Hyewon pressed the accelerator too hard that they went off beyond average speed limit.

...

                “DongHae and MeeKyong has a date today?!” Eunhyuk spurts out all of his strawberry milk directly at Kyuhyun’s hair.

                “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Kyuhyun yelled, hair filled with strawberry-scented drink.

                “Mianhe” Eunhyuk sniggered and looked back at Ryeowook. “How did you know?”

                “I kind of... overheard DongHae and MeeKyong at the parking lot the other day.” Ryeowook said sheepishly. Leeteuk who was drinking milk at the distance hears this.

                “Say what?!” Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook as though he was going to eat him. “Why would DongHae ask her out?” Kyuhyun scoffed loudly in his seat soon as he dried his sticky hair.

                “Isn’t it obvious, hyung?” Kyuhyun smirked at him. “DongHae likes MeeKyong... that’s all” Heechul gave him a flick on his forehead.

                “It’s DongHae-HYUNG to you, you disrespectful magnae!” HeeChul said gravely.

                “Ow! Hyuuung~ DongHae is not here... so there’s no need!” Kyuhyun said and then again received another flick but this time from Leeteuk.

                “No matter... but, DongHae can’t date her!” Leeteuk said in a dignified voice, face scrounged with all of denials. “W-what if she’ll end up hurting Hae?!”

                “Doesn’t mean you don’t know her, doesn’t mean she will hurt DongHae.” Eunhyuk retorted. “Plus we knew her a couple of months before she was formally introduced to us. She’s a really nice girl and DongHae really liked her because of her comfortable personality”

                “W-w-wait! DongHae already liked her?” Leeteuk frowned. “Since when?” HeeChul, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk who was tensed at the moment.

                “Ever since after we just debuted” Yesung said. The other individuals who were in the room turned to the person who spoke. Yesung was hidden in between the refrigerator and the kitchen counter.

                “How long have you been there?” Heechul asked out of surprise.

                “Since this morning...” Yesung said and all of them looked at him curiously.

                “And what are you doing there?” LEeteuk asked.

                “Looking for Ddangkomi...” Yesung said “I found him though...”

                “Then come out...” Ryeowook said, wondering how in the world he didn’t notice Yesung there the whole morning while he is in the kitchen.

                “I can’t...” Yesung said. “I’m stuck...”

                “...”

                “WAIIIIIT!!! This is not about Yesung who is stuck... this is about DongHae who met MeeKyong after we just debuted!” Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk. “You know something, spill it!”

                “Err...” Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly. “It was like this...”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV               

                DongHae and I were sneaking around the SM building to find an empty room to practice. It was then when we came about an old room filled with mirrors. No one was inside then... we decided to make it as our private practice room. Every night we’d sneak in to have a dance practice even though it was hard to come by with our schedules.

                Until one day... we went to the deserted place again... there was another one there... She was standing in the middle. We were curious as to why that girl was there... then the music started. She immediately tied her hair in pony tail. The song started to play and we were surprised that the song was what we sung: Miracle for you.

                We watched as she dances those steps lively. Then we realized that she was making the choreography... DongHae was immersed by her. When I talked to him, he didn’t listen but rather watching her dancing.

                “I got to know her...” DongHae said to me suddenly. I was about to stop him, but he entered the room, disrupting her dance routine. He smiled at her... she was quite surprised and then she looked at us sternly.

                “You guys shouldn’t be here” She said strictly.

                “Hae, let’s go!” I told him and pulled his shirt, but he won’t budge.

                “What year were you born?” DongHae asked as though it was the most interesting question at the moment.

                “1987” She said. “Please leave” Rather than leaving, DongHae smiled.

                “Then... I am your oppa, you can’t order me around” DongHae said. We could see that she blushed in deep red. “And... I want to stay” We saw her gave a shaky sigh.

                By that time, we watched her kept on dancing and asked her to teach us since it was our song. She showed no embarrassment at all... she filled with charisma and passion for dancing. DongHae kept on staring at her as though she was an angel. We then learned her name... Min MeeKyong.

                Every night we’d come back to practice the song and I have never seen DongHae look at a woman like that. That’s when he admitted he had completely fallen in love with her...

                “Love at first sight” DongHAe told me. “My first love”

                DongHae would snuggle with me and Yesung hyung... but that time he never wanted it to tell to anyone, afraid that people will get mad. MeeKyong and DongHae seemed to have a different and yet compatible chemistry between them. They really seem to like each other.

                After we practiced the song completely, we were hyped that the two of us knew the dance choreography. So when the day where all of us should practice Miracle for you, we expected that she’ll be the one who’ll teach us. But then it wasn’t... but rather some unknown person. We wondered why... since it was the same steps.

                Then later that same evening, we went back to the old room... she was not there anymore. We kept on visiting every night and DongHae hoped to see her then. But then... we never saw her anymore. DongHae got his first broken heart... he kept on visiting until I told him to stop. After a few months, he told me that he’s going to look for her... but then it all end in vain--until 4 years later...

                MeeKyong forgot him completely...

End Of POV

                “MeeKyong forgot?” Kyuhyun frowned.

                “Yeah... she’s been suffering short-term memory loss...” Eunhyuk said solemnly. “I asked HeeRae about it and told me it was because of their accident in 2004... MeeKyong had an after effect. She said that last 2007, MeeKyong suffered amnesia...” Leeteuk was quiet after he heard these words. HeeChul and Ryeowook were speechless.

                “Does... does DongHae knew?” Leeteuk asked.

                Yeah... that’s why he’s even determined now.” Eunhyuk said “He said he’s going to do everything to make her remember what they had before.”

                “That’s sad...” Ryeowook said sadly. “I do hope she’ll remember soon...”

                “She won’t...” LEeteuk narrowed her eyes. “And that’ll break DongHae’s heart again”

                “Mwoh?” HeeChull ooked at Leeteuk as though he was crazy. “Come on, let the kid date!”

                “NO!!!” Leeteuk raised his voice. “I Must save him!!!” Leeteuk runs to his room as fast as he can. Then in a few while, they heard incoherent noise and soon enough, Leeteuk comes out with a different disguise and left the dorm. The people inside the kitchen just exchanged looks and sighed.

                “That’s one crazy hyung...” Kyuhyun said. “And Heechul hyung is the most behaved”

                “You and your sarcasm, Kyu...” Heechul said and rolled his eyes. Eunhyuk frowned.

                “I’m not going to let hyung ruin their date” Eunhyuk said and ran towards the exit of the dorm.

                “And there goes the monkey...” Yesung said softly while the rest of them nodded their heads.

                “So what now?” Ryeowook asked while looking at the others.

                “Uhm... help?” Yesung asked. The rest looked at him then stared at each other.

                “Well... I have to go now...” Kyuhyun said and left. HeeChul and Ryeowook followed him, leaving Yesung.

                “Uhm... isn’t anyone going to pull me out?” Yesung asked into the thin air.

...

                Meanwhile, DongHae waited for MeeKyong in the second floor of Handel and Gretel cafe. He was supposed to wait for her there so they could have a little privacy before they set out to go somewhere. He was wearing just some normal clothes and a black wig. Yesung’s mother had been chatting with him a while ago since he came too early.

                He was very nervous at the moment.

                It was then; a lady appeared before him that made him gape his mouth. MeeKyong appeared before him with hair laid down and an outfit that says: ‘I’m not boyish, I’m not girly either’. It was a loose white off-shoulder tee with black wife beater inside and denim short pants. She also wore dark shades and her make up was just simple, not over done.

                “Sorry for taking too long” MeeKyong said meekly. DongHae was still gaping at her. “Uh... Hae?”

                “Ah—mianhe” DongHae smiled sheepishly and went to the other side and offered her a chair before going back to his seat. He suddenly felt hot and shy. MeeKyong tilts her head.

                “Are you nervous?” MeeKyong asked.

                “Very” DongHae said and looked at MeeKyong again.

                “Gwaenchana, I’m nervous too” MeeKyong said and looked at the window.

                “Do you want to eat something?” DongHae asked, quite interested to what she likes in terms of food. MeeKyong hesitated. “My treat”

                “Ah jeongmal?” MeeKyong smiled. “Anything would be fine”

                “Arasso” DongHae then placed the order for both of them. “You look great by the way” MeeKyong blushed as he thought of all the things she went through when she picked clothes with HyunAe.

                It was drastic! No... it was hell for MeeKyong. Both HyeWon and HyunAe fought for what she would wear. HyeWon was going for the aegyo style while HyunAe wants the y concept. MeeKyong just sighed and bought something more suiting for her and left the two arguing ahjummas alone.

                “Uhm... where do you wanna go after this?” DongHae asked.

                “Well... where do you wanna go?” MeeKyong asked. “I can’t really pick the right places you know”

                “Ah, right” DongHae smiled meekly. “How about the aqua world?”

                “Sure!” MeKyong smiled.

Meanwhile...

                “Dragging me here is not worth it HyukJae!” HeeRae huffed as she was wearing the doggy hat that Leeteuk once bought for her a month ago.

                “Shhh!!! Don’t call me that!!! They might hear you!” Eunhyuk said, wearing a cat mascot. “Dang it... it’s too hot in here!”

                “I’ll call you hyukjae since a lot of Koreans are not used to hear people calling you by your real name” HeeRae snapped as she stared at the front of Handel and Gretel cafe. “What are we doing here any way?”

                “Here to stop Teuk hyung ruin DongHae’s date” Eunhyuk said as he hid behind a parked car. “There he is!” True enough, Leeteuk was standing nearby... even though he’s wearing a disguise, HeeRae could really tell that it’s Leeteuk.

                “Why would the ahjussi want to ruin the date?” HeeRae asked and hid behind Eunhyuk.

                “It’s because—uh...” Eunhyuk hesitated a little. “You won’t understand... plus he won’t like it if I tell you the reason...” HeeRae pouted.

                The stood still and watched Teuk’s movement. It was until two familiar figure came out of the cafe. They could tell it was DongHae and MeeKyong... they must be moving to their next destination.

                “When I say go, lets go and grab Teukie Hyung and bring him to my car...” Eunhyuk said. HeeRae nodded and surveyed as Leeteuk was making his move. “GO!”

                Eunhyuk and HeeRae ran towards the said ahjussi and pulled him towards Eunhyuk’s car.

                “THE HECK?!” Leeteuk grumbled, Eunhyuk placed his hands on LEeteuk’s mouth.

                “HeeRae, stay here for a while, arasso?” Eunhyuk said and forced a struggling Leeteuk inside the car.

                HeeRae nodded and stared at the car. It was shaking violently and she could hear incoherent noises inside. The passer by’s were also looking at the car and whispers words that only adults speak of. HeeRae blushed so hard as she understood what they meant. Well... who won’t have different thoughts if there are continuous ‘aaahhs’ and ‘ooohhhs’ grunting inside?

                HeeRae moved away from the car as it continuously shaking violently.

...

                DongHae and Meekyong arrived to their next destination... the 63 sea world. DongHae was very excited that he pulled MeeKyong and break into a run towards the entrance. MeeKyong was excited as well that they kept on pointing at pictures.

                DongHae’s hand reached to MeeKyong’s hand and they walked hand in hand towards the glass tunnel where they could see the different kinds of live sea creatures around them. MeeKyong was also having the time of her life... she never actually dreamt that she’d go on a date. It was then when suddenly a surge of pain came to her head.

                Some kind of vision...

                Our hands linked together... as we walked down the dim litted tunnel...

                “Ah!” MeeKyong held her forehead. DongHae looked at her, worriedly.

                “G-gwanechana?” DongHAe asked, the pain suddenly had gone away.

                “Neh” MeeKyong smiled assuredly and held DongHAe’s hand tighter. “It’s nothing” DongHAe sighed in relief.

                “Come on!” DongHae pulled her as they watched the exhibits of fishes. “Look! It’s nemo!” DongHAe pointed at the clown fish that was swimming around some coral. MeeKyong laughed.

                “There’s Dory!” MeeKyong pointed at the blue fish that was swimming towards the clown fish. “Yah, don’t they call you Nemo too?” DongHae grinned.

                “That’s because I like fishies” DongHAe said innocently then looked at the Dory fish. “If I am Nemo, then you are Dory” MeeKyong frowned.

                “Why?” MeeKyong asked.

                “Because you keep on forgetting things” DongHae laughed and MEeKyong laughed with him too.

                “Waaahhh~ It suits me!” MeeKyong said happily. DongHAe looked at her peaceful face. He remembered the first time he met her... no it was not a few months before, but rather it was years before...

                MeeKyong... the woman who caused his first heart beat...

                It was very different from then... MeeKyong is Dory... the fish who had forgotten Nemo. 

 


Eunhyuk: You see!!! you seeee!!! that's how a wingman should work!!!
DongHAe: I'll do the same thing to you once you find a girl!
Leeteuk: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!
Kangin: Let the kids have fun, you old ahjussi. Let them use their youthfulness in love!
Leeteuk: I DON'T CARE!!!
Heechul: you're just bitter
Leeteuk: ouch... OTL

iHailz14  OOOOO, can't wait for the date, hopefully Heerae and Leeteuk have one... sometime. BTW, Ryeowook's 'visions' are kinda creeping me out too to be honest haha 
Leeteuk: What?
Hankyung: Isn't it obvious, a date of course!

xPao_Black : Waaa! Thanks for welcoming me! I wasn't expecting that! So touching! :'D *bowing* I love your stories AiMei! Leeteuk oppa! My dear beloved bias! My sweet Angel! How are you? *O* I have so many theoriest in my head right now about the ghost and Kibum's mysterious friend. But thinking more about Kibum's friend, I believe is HeeRae's appa. His not that cold heart after all, I remember him looking his grandaughter at her school and treated her with gifts. Maybe in someway he found out about HeeRae and Kibum's friendship, so he asked Kibum that favor... but I could be totally wrong of course xD Oppas, can you please give this message to Prince? Please, please! *staring them with Puss in boots eyes* JongHoon, you laughed wide open about me and my friends chasing by mistake your van at SS5 Peru (we thought that was SJ T___T) I will never forgive you that, you own me one e_é AiMei keep updating please! Saranghe! <3 
Leeteuk: I'm fine, dear... I'm a little stressed about the events... *sigh* give oppa a hug?
Kyuhyun: PHAEDOPHILE!!!
AiMei: Sorry, I Kind of laughed at what JungHoon just did XDDD don't worry, I'll be sure to give him your revenge ^^

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae  Kyaaa~! Hae Oppa, you're so Cutee~!! I will be waiting for your date with MeeKyong!! Figthing~^^ ;))  Hmmm.. I want to know about Kibum Oppa and MeeKyong unnie.. Hmmm... Kibum Oppa, do you any chance like.. MeeKyong??.. :O ^\\\\\^ heeehee;) hmm.. Guess? I don't know who really is it, Oppa.. The only person that pop out in my mind is.. YunHo.. *sigh* *pout* Wookie Oppa~ Of course I will help you.. BUT.. BUT... I'm scared of GHOST too!! *scared* *shivers* What should we do?!? :((( 
Kibum: Guess ;)
Ryeowook: Let's cut more garlic!!!

xrachma_yeye : haha really donghae will always be donghae. ah, about kibum and meekyong makes me confuse. more yesung oppa appearance? yay love it, thank you so much. 
DongHae: It makes me confused too... 
Yesung: YEY I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

xHyesungie : Kyaaa~ Donghae is SO cute~ I can't wait for the date XD. AND I'm so happy to know that jongwoon oppa will have a big role ^^ thank u~ author *hugs* 
Yesung: *pulls author away* Only I have the right to hug Hyesungie~~~ reminds me of my 'son' in WGRM XD
AiMei: -.- that hug was meant for me...

xberrybunnyberrikins : ...y-yah... Mochi.... Why my leg...? An arm is fine too, you know? XD but I missed you too <3 .... I think pass, unnie.... This chapter is scary enough... Considering I can't even go into a shower by myself do I look like the type to read horror fics?! -.- I'm ashamed with myself. Haekyong moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS :D 
Henry: AAAwwwww... it's my way of begging ^^ Just--just don't leave me TT_TT I'm scared of ghosts too! Kyuhyun always plays prank at me T_T
ZhouMi: Ah~ hey berry! long time no chat! and btw... Henry-ah... don't you think you're a bit of obsessed?

xDannyJ  I miss this!! * cries a river * school sulks and it kills me day by day .. I missed reading this and school is finally calm and i got the chance to read this :) .. Hyukkie oppa can you tell my seonsaengmin how evil he is for giving me dozens of worksheets 
Eunhyuk: Tell me where your professro lives... I'm going to make 5 of his generations to suffer for giving you a hard time >o<
ShinDong: You're too harsh...

xSapphirebluerose : Woah so many things going on. I haven't been able to read or comment till now since my summer is almost over :( I go back to school on Thursday. Yay!!! Donghae oppa you have a date. Hope you have an amazing time :) Wookie oppa please don't be that scared of the ghost maybe its trying to tell you something important. Awww Eunhyuk oppa we ELF still love you. Let's all go out together. Where do you want to go? To the movies, to the park where we can fly kites, or to an amusement park? 
Eunhyuk: I wanna go... in your heart ^^
SungMin: Very cheesy hyuk... XD

xHaeSha1506 : Kyaaa ~~ Donghae oppa so cute ! but oppa , wae did you messed up the room ? you are goood in any clothes ! wish you luck for the date ^^ Wookie oppa , *hugs* don't be scared arraseo ? atleast , the ghost didn't harm you :) Donghae oppa , you like my name ? Gomawo oppa :D it's a combination of YOUR name and MY name :D Ryeowook oppa , mianhae :( you cannot be my second bias ! because my little sister love you ! she will be mad at me :( mianhae oppa , saranghae <3 authornim , your storyline is daebak !!! make me curious all the time ~ 
DongHae: That's because I'm really concious... like right now I'm also conscious when I'm around with pretty girls like you OTL I'm too shyyyy
Ryewook: jinjja??? HI HaeSha1506 little sister!!! Please reply to me soon~ SARANGHAE!!!

xpurplethunder1 : wahhh hope u have in ur date donghae oppa and wookie oppa hope u don't see the ghost lol...andm out peace saranghae sunmin oppa 
SungMin: SARANGHAEEEE~~~ *heart sign*
Siwon: will you love me too? *wiggles brows*

xKpopLover7087: I don't care if you are the evil maknae, be nice to HeeRae unnie! .......hhhmmm...I'm thinking Hankyung might be the one that sent Kibum to accompany HeeRae.....but it could also be Yunho....idk! Love your story Author unnie, saranghae!<3 
Kyuhyun: FFIIIIIINEEE!!
Hankyung: Oh? Possible ;)

xaneezaful : lol its okay hyukkie, hae still loves you xD right hae? lol messy Hae and grumpy Teuk XD  =O ryeowook what did you eat!!! how come you're seeing ghosts?? and hearing them too???  i just wanted to know.... is Hannie gonna be in the story? like is he gonna appear? 
HanKyung: I am... sooner or later when we reach to the part where... something unexpected happens :)
AiMei: >:O SPOILERRRR!!!

xddelf4esuju : THANKS :D You safed my life!! * hugs Zhou Mi and Shindong* Leeteuk Oppa, I Miss You!! Give a punishment to Evil Magnae!! >.< 
ZhouMi: *hugs back* hey, I like your tee~ ^^
ShinDong: Don't worry, Teukie hyung always gives punishment XD

xElfOtic  I'll take your cookies too then Siwon oppa! ^__^ Poor Ryeowookie oppa, I'd be scared too if a ghost was following me. D: I wonder what happened to MeeKyong? Kibum might not be okay??! WAEEEE? I don't want MeeKyong to forget permanently! :( As usual, your update was amazing!! :) 
Siwon: That cookie with improve your body figure ^^ So have some more!!!
Kibum: Share with my cookies too~

xMiharuRaeJin : Donghae...you should clean up the mess.. o3o but seeing members shocked, it's perfectly fine, so leave it like that xD lol and I look forward to your date :3Ryeowook...stay strong.. I'm sure the ghost isn't mean, right? ^^; Ya! You can't lie to me! *points at Leeteuk* I can SEE through your soul.. O.O I think I got it, Bummie.. Though I'm not quite sure.. -.o Oh oh!! Can I call you Bummie? :3 
Leeteuk: WELL I CAN!!!
Kibum: hehe sure, everyone calls me bummie~
Heechul: HeeBUMMIE!!! no, not you kibum, my cat...

xkelly2010  Donghae, Leeteuk is gonna KILL you when he finds you! Good luck on your date by the way. LET'S GO WOOKIE! *takes Wookie's hand and skips to the nearest bar* 
Heechyul: Whoa... Wookie will bring a girl to drink with...
Kangin: *cries* our eternal magnae is a real tough man now!
Ryeowook: hyuuuunnng!!! you're embarrassing me >///<

xjeshia0827 : Ohhhhhhhh~~~ big part of yeye in the next chapters huh. Can't wait! Yeye oppa, how come you're thinking about me? Am i your otp in this ff? Lol. 
Yesung: I just wanna think of you with my Ddang babies ^^
Hankyung: weeeiiiirdd...

xauthentic22: What did MeeKyong forget? Is kibum oppa her boyfriend, or her fiance? Ughh.. Hae-oppa, watch out of teukie-ahjussi. Teukki-ahjussi, please don't get mad easily, you'll getting older you know? Mad can make you have wrinkles, wrinkles can make you uglier, and (sorry to be harsh) HEeRae may forget about you~ and starting to go with.. You know~ Kkk~ Where's henry?? Where's kyu? Where's min? I miss them :( the ghost is related to KiBum? I thinl ._. Kibum was asked by 'friend' to take care of heerae in the grave yard? 
Leeteuk: LEts go to a spa...
Henry: I'm heeeerreee~~~~ in your heart!!!
Kyuhyun: I'm not...

xPatch1997 : Aigoo look at Hae Oppa and MeeKyeong unnie getting all nervous about their date *pinches their cheeks* Ahhh you two just made my day with your cuteness *squeals* Awww Eunhyukkie Oppa someones jealous ;) HAe Oppa doesn't love you don't worry i'm sure author- unnie has someone for you tooooo!!! Teuk Oppa I will dare if you don't get your act together and admit your feelings for Heerae unnie the next thing you know you will come back to the dorm and everything will be black Mwhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahha with the help of Kyu Oppa of course. Lets think of a plan together hehehe Siwon Oppa come on its great to be evil once in a while come on join me and Kyu on the dark side!!! Umm not soo sure who the ghost but I think the friend who sent Kibum might be Heerae unnies father or sister!!!  Unnie another wonderful update haha great way to make me feel less depressed about going back to school!! 
Siwon: A-are youy sure? But.... the dark side... is too dark...
Kyuhyun: Aish for a person who's used in the lighter side... the dark side is different!

xkampao00  YAH LEE DONGHAE! You must stop messing around! Teukiee ahjussi is mad again in this chappy :))your wrinkles showing around hahahaha Poor hyukjae. Donghae doesnt love you. Wahuhuhu. Dont worry I Love you even if i love Yesung more! :)) I wish i'm the lucky girl who will be paired with yesung. T.Y Woah! Guessing game! I want to guess it right! Hahaha. Ryeong i think it is me. Haha. Just kidding! I need more clues to guess it right :( I think Kibum and Meekyong have some love relationship in the past or am I think it wrong? Haha. Speaking of Secrets of Opera.. I'm still waiting an update on that story. Hahaha.. One of the exciting story you ever created author-nim! Horror :)) 
Eunhyuk: So if I kill Yesung hyung... you'll love me??? *receives a spank from Yesung* OWWIIIIEEE!!! 
Yesung: Even if you kill me, she's still loving me  so don't kill me... you'll make her sad.

xlorilei10 : Ok, eldest first...Teuk! Listen to Ahjumma, put your big boy pants on and admit you have feelings for her! HAE! You made the mess, you clean it up. Then ask your brothers for help with the date. Now for Kyu...Good boy! I have 17 years of evil on you and am the mother of the future dictator of Cuba (she has told everyone that since she was 2). Minnie I'm sorry, but you will have to pull out all the stops for cuteness to work on me. 
Kyuhyun: Hehe? Uhmmm I'll just go...
DongHae: MIANHEEEE HYUNG!!!
SungMin: *sigh* you don't love me no moaaar *cries*

xSadiyahm  Aigoo that won't wor...Sungmin oppa your right and AiMei was wrong -passes you- 
AiMei: OTL
SungMin WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *dancing* dance with me!!! XD
Kangin: Lol

 

 

AiMei: WHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LONG CHAPPY !!! since I took quite a time in updating. hehehe mianhe for that >.<

So you guys have some guesses about Kibum's 'friend' hahaha some of you got the right answer! I'll not tell who *evil laugh* but I will set the date as to when to submit your answers, arasso? So everyone will have the time to think... so the question is:

Who is Kibum's 'friend' and why did you choose him/her? 

the person who got the right answer will be the one who'll be featured! ^^

sorry for being too evil... I guess hanging out with Kyu really pays it off... 

But the issue is... MeeKyong actually met DongHae wayyyyy before!!! how shocking is that?! And Nemo and Dory kinda suits the story... hehehehee 

And... also, what would happen to HeeRae now that they caught Leeteuk?

FIND OUT!!! in the 2nd part of the date!!

AND BTW:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESUNG OPPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WELCOME TO THE 30's AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! though you're actually 29... but still you're 30!!! August 24, 2013

SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!!! SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!!! SRANGHANEUN YESUNGIIEEE!! SAENGIL CHUKKKA HAMNIDAAA!!!