The Date pt2: Misadventures

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                The car behind HeeRae opened, revealing the cat mascot that Eunhyuk wore. Eunhyuk must be really afraid of fans if they knew It was him behind the mask. HeeRae went towards him... he held his mascot head as though it was going to fall.

                “How’s Teukie oppa?” HeeRae asked, still wearing the hat that Leeteuk bought her. Eunhyuk looked at her and made an ‘ok’ sign. “So... where to now?”

                Surprisingly, Eunhyuk raised his hand to show some keys... he then points at Leeteuk’s car and pulled HeeRae with him. Eunhyuk went to the passenger seat and gave HeeRae the key. HeeRae looked at him questioningly and Eunhyuk pointed at the steering wheel.

                “I’m going to drive? But to where?” HeeRae asked and Eunhyuk nodded and gave her a piece of paper with ’63 sea world’ written on it . HeeRae had her driver’s licence (thanks to her sister) but the problem is... she’s one heck of a driver. “Arasso...”

                SCCCCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHH!!!!

...

                “... did you have a great time?” DongHae asked as they took a rest on a nearby cafe. They’re not finished touring the place. MeeKyong smiled fervently as she ate the ice cream that DongHae bought for her.

                “It’s great, so far” MeeKyong said.

                “But then, you had a sudden headache?” DongHae said concernedly. “Are you alright? Are you sick?”

                “I’m okay” MeeKyong said. “A sudden headache...”

                “Does it happen most of the times?” DongHae asked as he took a sip on his bubble tea.

                “Ani... but when I do, the girls would have me checked by the next hour.” MeeKyong laughed a bit. “They’re too concerned about me”

                “Ah jinja? I hope the members would be concerned at me too.” DongHae pouted. “They would shoo me out of their rooms whenever I tell them I have a headache” MeeKyong laughed.

                “But I’m curious, Hae...” MeeKyong started.

                “Yah, I’m older than you by one year... call me oppa~” DongHae said, MeeKyong blushed.

                “Ah~~~ I’m shy” MeeKyong made an >///< face.

                “Then call me Nemo!” DongHae said. “And I’ll call you Dory”

                “That’s fine... ermmm Nemo~” MeeKyong muttered that made DongHae smile widely, then he frowned immediately. MeeKyong noticed his sudden sadness. “Is... everything alright?”

                “I’m curious... tell me... can you remember anything regarding the past?” DongHae asked hopefully. MeeKyong pursed her lips.

                “No... not really” MeeKyong said. “The only things I could remember is waking up in a hospital, not knowing who I am, where I was, and who those people are. I don’t even know what date it was.”

                “When did it happen?” DongHAe asked.

                “2007... they said I have this frequent headache then I just collapsed” MeeKyong said sadly. “Good thing my sister was there to tell me of our family history”

                “You can’t remember what happened in 2006 or before that?” DongHae asked, MeeKyong just shakes her head.

                “I can’t even remember that we had an accident before” MeeKyong said. “Although the others said that it was better that I forgot what happened to us then, but still... it’s better if I could remember...” DongHae pursed his lips.

                “Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked” DongHae said.

                “It’s alright” MeeKyong said then chuckles. “Oh look~ it seems like there are performers?” MeeKyong pointed at the yellow cat mascot and a girl wearing a doggy hat and paws.

                “Err... did they choose the right mascot?” DongHae asked. “Shouldn’t they choose a fish mascot?”

                “Oh yeah...” MeeKyong said when they noticed that the mascot suddenly hid behind the wall.

Meanwhile...

                “... sorry” HeeRae said as she supports a wobbly-walking, cat mascot-wearing, Eunhyuk. HeeRae drove but it seemed that her driving skills were waaaay far behind the standards.

                Eunhyuk did not answer, but rather kept on walking. HeeRae noticed that he won’t respond to her and she wondered why. It was suddenly that Eunhyuk hid behind the wall and pulled HeeRae with him. HeeRae looked at him questioningly; she peeked to where he was looking and saw MeeKyong and DongHae.

                “What are we doing here?” HeeRae asked. “Why are we stalking them?” Cat Eunhyuk plaved his fore finger at his cat lips, indicating to stay quiet.

                *tug* *tug*

                Someone was tugging HeeRae’s shirt and Eunhyuk’s cat tail. They turned around to see a group of children around 6-7 of age, looking at them curiously.

                “Are you performers?” One of them with pigtails asked. HeeRae and Eunhyuk turned at each other and then shook their heads raucously.

                “Then why are you wearing those suits?” A little boy with missing front teeth asked.

                “Err...” HeeRae couldn’t find a reason and turned to Eunhyuk who seemed to be stunned.

                “We wanna see you dance!” Another one cheered.

                “B-but we’re not performers!” HeeRae nudged Eunhyuk’s waist to help her but he didn’t budge.

                “We wanna see the kitty and doggy dance!” One of them yelled. Good thing HeeRae has her cute mouth mask so that only her eyes are visible.

                “DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!!!” Were the chorus of 10 children that could have reached the other side of the world.

                The people around looked at their direction.

                “It seemed like they want them to dance” MeeKyong said.

                “Shall we watch them?” DongHae asked and both of them stand behind the crowd.

                HeeRae and Eunhyuk began to panic. It seemed that the management of the sea world heard the cries of the children that Super Junior’s bonamana song was played. HeeRae and Eunhyuk began to become more panicked, they have no choice but to dance or become children’s number 1 enemy.

                HeeRae and Eunhyuk began dancing the steps of the song, the children cheered and the on lookers clapped their hands and snapped some pictures with their phones. MeeKyong and DongHae cheered with the crowd.

                BOUNCE TO YOU, BOUNCE TO YOU!

                Goes the song and HeeRae and Eunhyuk has to do that jump in which loosened up Eunhyuk’s Cat head mascot.

                “Look... the cat’s mascot is taking off” MeeKyong frowned. DongHae frowned, he knows to who those movements belong.

                “Could it be one of the members?” DongHae asked.

                “Eh?” MeeKyong frowned. “How did you know?”

                “I’ve been living with them for years... I know all of their movements.

                Bolkkamalkka bolkkamalkka bolkkamalkka gateun namja

                Bonchemanche bonchemanche bonchemanche doraseo bwado

                When it came to that part, HeeRae’s hand accidentally hit the cat head mascot that it was thrown on the other side. HeeRae, noticing this, hurried grabbed her hat and covered his face, when she realized that it was not Eunhyuk.

                It was Leeteuk all along.

                “Ahjussi?!” HeeRae yelled, but then the crowd went wilder, she looked behind to see DongHae catching all the attentions of the crowd.

                “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~” Goes the crowd.

                “WHO’S YOUR OPPA???!!!” DongHae yelled at the crowd.

                “DONGHAE OPPAAAAA~~~~~” The crowd cheered.

                HeeRae felt someone was pulling the both of them, she looked at the other side to see MeeKyong.

                “Come on, both of you have to go!” MeeKyong said.

                Both HeeRae and Leeteuk ran towards the exit of the place. MeeKyong asked to be left behind since her date wasn’t over yet. Leeteuk and HeeRae embarked the car and drove off far away from the area.

...

                “... are they gone?” DongHae asked as he met with MeeKyong at the park where no one followed him. They temporarily separate their ways because of the rowdy fans trying to grab him, good thing the management security were there to help him.

                “Yeah... I don’t know where they’re off to though...” MeeKyong said thoughtfully. DongHae gave long sigh as he rest at the bench.

                “Are they on a date?” DongHAe asked, amused. MeeKyong laughed.

                “Maybe” MeeKyong said. “But they have a good sense of disguise”

                “Yeah, no one ever will recognize them” DongHae chuckled. “I wish we did the same thing”

                “Next time” MeeKyong laughed.

                “Yeah, I’ll get a nemo mascot and you should get a Dory mascot because I’m planning to ask you out every now and then” DongHae smiled that made MeeKyong tug her heart. DongHae gave a long yawn and rests his head on MeeKyong’s lap.

                MeeKyong hesitated, but seeing the smile and the contentment on DongHae’s face, she was calmed down.

...

                “YAH!!! What were you thinking?! Where’s Eunhyuk?!” HeeRae yelled as Leeteuk continued on driving to who knows where. It was rather the suburban areas, who knew that they could reach up until there.

                “AIIIISSSSTTT!!!” Leeteuk glared at her. “Shut up!”

                “Ahjussi! You betrayed me!” HeeRae pouted angrily.

                “Mwoh?!” Leeteuk yelled back when suddenly the car engine made a popping and swerved towards the sidewalk.

                Leeteuk looked sticks his head out to see that the tire was busted and he has no extra. He then looked at HeeRae who was very pale and she was shaking. It reminded her of the accident they had back then. Leeteuk’s anger abated, seeing her fragile figure.

                “Are you alright?” Leeteuk asked softly. HeeRae didn’t answer but she just kept wiping her tears and covering her ears.

                To HeeRae it seemed like a deafening sound in the past where crashes, breakage, and destruction were heard and the chance of survival was nearly 0. The other girls were overcome their traumas about their accidents, but HeeRae would never forget it for the reason she failed her promise to her mother.

                Leeteuk watched as HeeRae’s tears kept on pouring down her cheeks. Leeteuk scooted towards her, even though he’s not the best man to calm a crying lady, he gently placed his arm around her and let her cry again at his chest.

                It was at that position HeeRae stopped crying the last time he got angry at her.

                “I... I’m sorry...” Leeteuk blushed awkwardly, feeling HeeRae grab onto his costume and cry even more.

...

                DongHae and MeeKyong came back to the hostel near 7pm. DongHAe led her towards HeeRae’s dorm, good thing CheulRi reached home already so MeeKyong can enter HeeRae’s dorm since HeeRae changes her password every now and then.

                “I’m HOOOOMMMEEEE~~~~” DongHae yelled inside the dorm—but there are several pairs of eyes looking at him sharply. “Y-yah mwoya?” DongHae asked awkwardly.

                “How come it took you so long to come back?” Yesung asked, carrying Ddangkoming while brushing his shell.

                “You were out since this morning...” SungMin trailed his words.

                “Y-yah...” DongHae was terrified by the questions of his hyung-deul.

                “It’s evening... what you guys did?!” Heechul asked in a stern voice.

                “NOTHING!!!” DongHAe yelled.

                “OMIGOSH YOU HER!!!” Kyuhyun yelled in an unbelievable high notes.

                “MWOH!?!” DongHae yelled and glared at Kyuhyun. “I DID NOT!!!”

                “Then tell us?” Ryeowook chirped happily. “What happened?” DongHae glared at the guys, he knew that all they want is know the details of their date.

                “Yah, if you wanna know what happened, you should ask it nicely!” DongHae huffed and drops himself on the couch.

                “OWWW!!!” Someone yelled. DongHae looked down to see that he was sitting on Eunhyuk’s leg.

                “Omo! What happened to you?” DongHae asked as he saw Eunhyuk was covered with several hot patches all over his back and arms. “You look like a puzzle” Eunhyuk grimaced.

                “YAH! Is that what I get from trying to stop Teukie hyung ruining your date?!” Eunhyuk yelled, all of them turned to a pained Eunhyuk.

                “Oh?! What happened?!” ShinDong asked, worriedly.

                “Me and HeeRae grabbed Teukie hyung from sabotaging you! I was going to tie him but he struggled and overpowered me!!! He let me smell my socks and that’s how everything out!” Eunhyuk grumbled and massaged his back. “Good thing Yesung hyung’s brother was there and woke me up or else I’ll be sleeping out cold”

                “Ah... JongJin is such a nice boy” Yesung nodded proudly and continues on brushing. DongHae made a crying expression.

                “OMOOOOO!!! MY HYUKKIEEE!!! MY POOOOORR HYUUUKKKKIIIEEEEE~~~~” DongHae grabbed onto Eunhyuk and hugs him, ignoring the groans of pain that Eunhyuk was making. “MIAAAANHHHEEEE!!! And GOMMMAAAWWWOOOOOOO~~~~ I WWWUUUUUBBBBYUUUU~~~ but I like MeeKyong more—but still I WUBBBYU~~~” DongHae was in glee.

                “Ew... gettoooofff!!! OWW!!!” Eunhyuk grunted. DongHAe let go and frowned.

                “But... why is Teukie hyung with HeeRae?” DongHae asked that made everyone stop. “Aren’t they home yet? We helped them escape from the fans when Teukie hyung got his head mascot to fall... that’s why it took us too long in our date” DongHae explained. The others looked at each other horridly.

                *GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPP*

                “You don’t say...?”

                *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPP*

                “Yesung hyung!!! THAT’S MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled.

 


Yesung: TO EVERYONE WHO GREETED ME FOR MY 30th *cough cough* BIRTHDAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'LL SEND ALL MY LOVE TO YOU!!! AND OF COURSE---FREE COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
Heechul: Free Kiss?
Hankyung: He said cookies... idiot...
Heechul: #@%^#%^#@!!!! I'm not an idiot, idiot!!!
Kangin: speaking of idiot... how did Leeteuk overpwered you, hyuk?
Eunhyuk O_O I seriously don't know....

berrybunnyberrikins : I reckon. Heerae and Leeteuk should just take the opportunity to go out seeing they both have nothing better to do. Leeteuk. Just. Just shut up. Please. See, this is why you age faster. Omo UNNIEEEEEEEEE! I love the Nemo and Dory in here! Omg there's going to be a finding Dory, did you hear?! :DDDDD Haekyong is just adorable. I ship them more than teukrae. Kibum's friend... Living, or dead? awkward if is actually Heerae's mom. O.o Aww don't you worry mochi, I won't leave :3 so Kyu better get lost with those pranks. I hate pranks too. Especially scary ones T^TYou! Zhou Mimi! You're the one who didn't reply for so long! :[ not my fault~~~ nice to see that you're still on the face of the earth. ^^ 
ZhouMi: well... they just did and btw... it was HENRY who shooooooed me away because he locks me somewhere I couldn't even stand~~~~ -.- and btw... I kind of missedchatting wif you~
Henry: *deadly eyes* MY BERRY... MINNNNNEEE!!!! 
AiMei: Finding Dory? I don't really know... but HEY!!! I'm not sure though, they're planing to make Finding Nemo pt 2~~~ but but it's not nemo... hahaha it's Dory's family... not sure though, I just heard t.

xitstwinklerkate  GO ON A DATE WITH HEERAE TEUKIE OPPA. SO YOU CAN SHUT UP. LOLOLOLOL omo wookieeeee I hope I can hep you lol  don't be cranky teukie oppa XDD what is wrong with sungmin? Lol TEUKRAE MOMENTS PPLEASEEEEEEE 
RyeoWook: Do you know any spirit specialist? >.<
Leeteuk: I'm not cranky... o.-

xElfOtic : HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESUNG OPPA! :D I'll take your cookies too then Kibum oppa! ^___^ Poor Donghae oppa, MeeKyong forgot you! :( Update soon~~ I love your updates!! ^____^ 
Kibum: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ here take some juice too~ 
DongHae: Why would you gave soju to her? and I don't really mind if she already forgotten me... then we can make new memories together!!!

xMiharuRaeJin  That was so cute~ I really love it...and Yesung...how in bloody world you got stuck in there? xD lol and happy belated birthday! :) and Leeteuk...just let them date, they look so happy...but please...stop doing whatever you're doing in the van.. it's...embarrassing for HeeRae xD lol Sure you can...but not to me.. Just..admit those feelings for HeeRae, Leeteuk...we both know you get jealous easily when you see her with another guy >:D I actually have two persons in my head for your friend, Bummie.. gah...I don't know but let's say...her grandfather (don't ask how I came to him) or Yunho...I mean...they're friends...right? Wait...I should read the whole story once again, because I was away for a week and forgot everything.. -_____-" 
xYesung: I guess my is too big? and thanks~~~~~
Leeteuk: Hmmppph.... but gtw... why were you away my dear?

xauthentic22  Wahh!! It's 2 days after my b'day XD kkk~ Happy B'day yesung-oppa! Hahahaha~ Donghae ! Donghae! Meekyong remembered something XD how exciting is thiss!! Heerae must be really embarassed!! Kkk~ Let's go to spa teukie-ahjussi!! Yeayy!! Henry you're in my heart but, in the deepest it is kyuhyunnie XD~ 
Yesung: Happy birthday to you too, dear cloud~~~ sorry it's kinda late
Kyuhyun: Yeah... HeeRae must be really embarassed thinking that men are having *BEEP* and BWAHAHAHAHAHAH then I must control you!!! YOU'RE MY MINIONNNN!!!

xKpopLover7087 : *hugs Kyuhyun* your a good maknae.....when you have to be. Eunhyukie! I finally started writing the first chapter of my fanfic! But, I'm not gonna post it yet so....just wanna let you know. Homeschooling ...I don't know why I agreed to be homeschooled, I hate staring at a computer all day! Love your story Author unnie!~<3 
Kyuhyun: If you love me... then BE MY MINION HAHAHAHAHHA jk... Wah~~~ I feel sooo loved.
Eunhyuk: JINJJA???? WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Me want to read it ^^
AiMei: Home school? How does it really work?

xHyesungie  HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESUNG OPPA~! Hehe... Great update as always^^ the friend is Yunho, RIGHT??! XD 
Yesung: Thankyou!!!! can give me huggs?
SungMin waaah~ hyung you're already 30!!! she might be underaged!!!

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : OhMy! Hae Oppa and MeeKyong past love story! is so... Sad :(, yet at the same time, cute and sweet.. ;) ^\\\\\\^ Hope MeeKyong will remember everything(about Hae, and her)... :) Aiigoo.. Leeteuk Oppa!! >.< It's our Hae-Hae's date.. So, you shouldnt interrupt his date.. okay?.. Good Job HyukJae Oppa! HighFive~! :D :D OMO! Yesung Oppa!! Don't worry.. I'll help you!! ^^ anyway, Happy Birthday Oppa! Stay Healthy and God Bless you! *gives Oppa a turtle cookies* <3 Saranghae~ I really really think the 'friend' of Kibum Oppa.. Is....... YUNHO!! that's final.. and, my reason is.. because, HeeRae and YunHo.. had a past.. and it's because, YunHo is keeping popping in my mind.. heehee^^ I'm not really sure if I'm right.. maybe I'm wrong;).. mWookie Oppa, Garlic?.. Hmmm.. Okaaay~~! *makes more garlic* ^^ <3 <3 
Yesung: GOMMMAAAWOOO!!! good thing you pulled me out... -.-
Siwon: You won't need garlic if you believe in the Father... he will save you :)

xjeshia0827 : oh~~ my poor baby Yeye! Should I call on my ddang babies to help you out? ^^ Continue thinking of me until we meet again. My birthday is coming in a few days. ^^ 
Yesung: WAaaaahhh!!! gomawoo!!! I heard from the author your birthday was on 27th? she said you really shared a thoughtful post, I'm happy you understand the situation of your family. keep that up~~~
ShinDong: You also have ddang Babies? :o

x143mimoky : Wieee leeteuk is being grumpy old man. Aigoo if you keep acting like that you will DEFINITELY grow old kekeke heechul I miss you! :)) though I don't know the story of nemo but donghae-ah you're one cute fishie hehehe and yesung have a happy moment with ref and kitchen counter kekeke saengil chukahaeyo! 
Heechul: Well he is an old man =.=
Kibum: so are you... and 143mimoky, let's run... shall we?
Heechul: #@$%$#%%^^##!!!! KIM KIBUM!!!

xpurplethunder1 : Oh and happy birthday yesung oppa have more blessing for you^__^  Awww why does the leetuek ahjussi interrupts the date why don't u just go to ur own date lol sungmin oppa I wanna talk to u more thing but I'm too busy putting salon packs at my back since I school just started here and my freaking teachers gave 6 dam heavy books *cries* and I need to bring it urggh and siwon oppa ur shibrows creeps me out but I only love sungmin oppa mianhe .. I hope u have good day aimie-ssi 
SungMin: Waaaahhhh!!! my poor poor purplethunder1~ I'm good at massaging... wanna try?
Siwon: :^( come on author let me buy you some Soju *Carries AiMei and placed on his shoulder*
AiMei: MWOH?! soju for me or soju for you?! Leemmmee gooo!!!

xPao_Black : This is a bittersweet chapter for me. MeeKyon and Donghae's love story, so sad :'( But now they have another chance! So happy abut! :D As I said before, I think the mysterious friend of Kibum is HeeRae's appa, besides Kibum said "a year ago" so he knew this friend sometime ago. Yunho? No, I believe he would do it by himself. Kyu! Don't call Leeteuk oppa e! Respect him! è_é You know, the gap between Teuk oppa and I is only... cofcoftcofecofcof years. And like I'm older that you I'll call you just KYU, ok? >:D Leeteuk oppa, hug? of course! *hugging him* ^-^... WAIT! *pushing him away* Why you wanna disturb HaeKyon date? That's not fair... ahjussi! xP *showing him her back* YESUNG OPPA! It's you're birthday! \o/ Happy Birthday! God bless you! Kisses from Bolivian Clouds! Here, special edition cookies for you, Ddang babies shape :3 AiMei, don't worry, we also laughed after all x'D And of course I will have my revenge! Kyu help me thinking about what to do! >:D I can't wait for the next chapter, this is getting better! Saranghe! <3 
Leeteuk: HAHAHAHAH!!! I WIN THIS TIME!!! THE ANGEL WON OVER THE DEVILLLLL!!!
Kyuhyun: OTL someday!!! maybe not today... not tomorrow!!! I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!
YEsung: WAAAAHHH~~~ gomawo~~~ here, shre it wif me~

xDannyJ : eunhyukkie oppa! Good job for doing that to the old selfish and jealous ahjusshi *nods* .. OMG! :) Meekyong and Hae oppa look cute and they are destined for each other *smiles sheepishly* .. I hope Meekyong will be fine .. I feel bad for her .. I feel bad for Kibummie Oppa I knew Meekyong and her have something :( .. Poor Yesung Oppa nobody helped him .. And by the way Happy Birthday Yesungie Oppa :) .. happy 30th birthday oppa .. Wish u the very best .. :) .. Can I have Ddangkomi for lunch?? ....... No, I am just joking and I don't eat turtles .. I am afraid to evolved (lol ^^) to a ninja turtle which looks bad .. And oppa you are 15 years older than me .. Hyukkie oppa .. I didn't know his address but he is surely evil .. I kinda pity my seonsaengnim because his looks doesnt fit his attitude (he is handsome, tall and dark .. I have a crush on him before but I changed my mind) which is a creepy-strict *shakes head* anyway oppa .. I love your pink hair .. :)  .. you look great and hansome :) And I sincerely love it oppa @.@
Eunhyuk: Uhm... I kinda failed helping HAeHae~ hehehhe and since you told me not to torture him anymore sure... and thank you!!!! I like the pinkiness of my hair!!! even though Hae hates it... -.- 
Yesung: Uh-uhmm... thank you!!! *slowly hides Ddang babies* Hehe... nice weather, don't you think? 
AiMei: Oooooooh a strick yet handsome professor... WAHAHAHHA that kind of guy is awkward XD ahahah me and my brain filled with plots -.-

xaryez_lyn  Good job eunhyuk ah... tie leeteuk or lock him somewhere to keep him away from Hae and Meekyong... hahahaha... they are both so cute together... nemo and dory... hwaiting donghae ah... dont give up u till she remember you... 
Eunhyuk: b-but... I faaaiiiled!!! Huhuhuhuh
KAngin: It's alright yah! at least you tried!!!

xHaeSha1506  Geez that Leeteuk ahjussi ! can't he let Donghae oppa have a nice date ? meanie Leeteuk *mehrong* aigoo ~ Yeye is stuck ? that was so adorable yet so funny xD  Wahh , Donghae oppa !! i'm shy too when you said something like that ! gomawo oppa :) you are handsome too ^^ a very charming boy to me :D Ryeowook oppa , my sister said she will always love you . she said don't be scared because she will always be right by your side and will always cherish you . Saranghae oppas <3 
DongHae: hehehe~ anything for my fishy~ hey, wanna share this fish cookie? Don't worry... it's not real fish... it's just shape fish... ^^ but I wanna eat it too...
Ryeowook: Waaaahhhh gomawooo!!! also please tell your sister I wanna meet her ^^ how old is she?

xlorilei10 : PARK JEONG SU! (If you don't know how bad it is to be called all 3 of your names in North America...ask Henry.) Hyuk Jae, here is some duct tape to use. Good job looking out for your bff! Kyubaby, if you want I can help you...subtle is the way to go. Siwon...come to the Dark Side. We have cookies! (Shakes large bag of my special Death by Chocolate cookies.) There are enough for everybody! YeYe, hang on! Give me your hands...on 3! Awww, your so cute Hae. Minnie, my lil snuggle bunny,come to Momma. Was I being too stern? Moresoonest please and thank you! 
SungMin: Mooooommmmaaaaaaa~~~~ *cries and hops happily towards lorilei10* TT_TT
Siwon: That's... that's an interesting cookie... *gulp* 
Yesung: wah~ gomawo~~~ and I think I like the cookies ^^
Leeteuk: Actually... hyukjae was trapped ^^

xPatch1997 : "MeeKyong is Dory... the fish who forgot her NEMO" OTL *sobs* that just broke ma wee poor heart :( .. Hae Oppa don't worry everything will be fine *hands cookies* Meekyong Unnie will remember you sooo FIGHTING!!TEUKKIE OPPPAAAAAA *GLARES* you little meaanie *cries* how could you think of ruining Hae Oppa's date that's horrible that's it *grabs all your white stuff* *grabs Kyu Oppa* I'm off to go and dye your clothes black... That is it all done....SAENGI CHUKAHAE YEYE OPPA !!!!!! AAAAAAAH PARTY AT MY PLACE !!! *THROWS CONFETTI* *HANDS OUT FREE COOKIES* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE YOU ARE ALWAYS HAPPY AND GAIN EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE!!!! *HANDS YOU PRESENT* PS OPPA its a new turtle heehehe 
DongHae: Thanks,, even though she had forgotten me, I'll make memories with her... new ones!!!
Kyuhyun: hey Patch1997, if teukie hyung asks who is the culprit, let's blame HeeBum!!!
Yesung: GOMAWOOO!!! God bless to you, my precious cloud ^^

xNurhansuju : Happy birthday yesung ahjussi :p Heechul is too innocent in this fic usually he is more evil then kyuhyun, kept up auther-nim you fic is the best fighting 
Yesung: gomawoooo!!!! here have some cookie from me and some energy drink!!!
Heechul: I'm too particular in formalities o.- maybe I'm not in the mood to be not in the mood.

xkelly2010 : Awww, Nemo and Dory fit Donghae and Meekyong so perfectly. And Happy birthday Yesung! Wookie, how are you feeling? I know you drank more than I did. 
Ryeowook: *hic* Iiiiiiimmm ffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnneeee hehehe *hic* the cowww is haveeinng herrrr baaaaaaaallet lesssshhons *hic* sshhooo, wwweee ssshhooouldd be *hic* qqqqquuuiiiieeett *hic* *Drops on floor snoring*
Kangin: O_o the what is having what?!

xkampao00  HAPPY 30th CAKE DAY YESUNG OPPAAAAAAA! SARANGHAEYO! Hahahaha. Weird Yesung in this chappy. Hahahaha. Ddang Babies are strolling all over the dorm! Hahaha. Poor Yesung no one pulls out you there. Let me pulls you out there! Kyaaaaaah! Yahh! Hyukjae dont ever Hurt my Yesung oppa ! Or else I will steal all your strawberry drinks there!  HEERAE AND TEUKIE AHJUSSI SHOULD DATE SO THAT TEUKIEE AHJUSSI WILL NOT INTERRUPT HAEKYONG'S DATE =) Maybe its their father? Hahaha. Because He still care to his daughters. ? I dunno. Hahaha. Well its only a guess. XD  Update moaaaaaar. :D 
Yesung: GOMMAMAAAAAWWWOOOO~~~~~ hey look DdangKoming is on your feet ^^
Eunhyuk: Iwon't!!!

 

AiMei: Hehehehehe XD did you expect that? hohohohohohohohohoooo~~~ sorry xD it seemed like Leeteuk and HeeRae is still not home... 

Where could they be?

And guys, I'll just post to when you will submit the answer, arasso? I'll give you time!!! ^o^

I was going to post this update last tuesday, I'm very sorry for those who waited long enough... I was kind of food poisoned for eating something overdue... so I got seriously sick -.- ahaha

Anyways, back to the story, the next chapter will be: Teukie's birthdayyyy!!! weeeeeeeee~~~ what events will happen next? find out soon ^^