The Fool

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                DongHae looks at his watch... nearly 7 in the evening.

                “*sigh* Why isn’t she here yet?” DongHae asks as he leans his chin on the coffee table while sitting on the floor. HeeRae, who was busy listening to the songs she composed looks at him.

                “She’s with Hyewon Eonnie and Kibum Oppa today” HeeRae said and DongHae raised his head to and looks at her with reproachful eyes.

                “Waeee?” DongHae pouted.

                “Because they are undergoing some therapy” HeeRae responded. DongHae frowned at HeeRae’s response.

                “Therapy?” DongHae asks.

                “Neh...” HeeRae looks at him. “Eonnie has headaches frequently that the doctor took this sign as her memories”

                “Her memories are coming back?!” DongHae asks with eyes widened.

                “I can’t really say” HeeRae frowns. “The last time she had headaches, it turn out worst... he forgot everything again”

                “Then why is Kibum involved?” DongHae asks.

                “Well he’s her friend since trainee days” HeeRae said and takes a bite of the dumpling that Leeteuk bought her earlier. DongHae drops his body back on the couch.

                Why is he with her?! I should be the one who should be with her, not him! I’m her—no... we’er not couples yet though... but still!!! I should be the one who should be with her!

                DongHae groaned that made HeeRae chuckle at him.

                “HeeRae-ah” DongHae called.

                “Hmm?”

                “Back where MeeKyong didn’t lost her memories... what’s her relationship with Kibum?” DongHAe  asks, not looking at HeeRae but looking at the ceiling instead. Heerae takes off her headset and looks at the fish beside her.

                He looks hopeless.

                “You’re jealous, aren’t you?” HeeRae asks testily that made DongHae stand up aggressively and gave ehr an accusing look.

                “Me? Jealous? MEE??? Pwwaah! Never! Never~~~~” DongHae puffs out his chest muscles. “The Lee DongHae is never jealous!”

                “So if I tell you that MeeKyong eonnie and Kibum oppa have close relationship before to the point they’re always holding each others’ hands... you won’t get jealous?” HeeRae asks. DongHae looks at her and ponders for answer.

                “No” DongHae said. Heerae rolls her eyes and looks at the laptop and continues on composing. DongHae frowned as he imagines MeeKyong and Kibum holding hands “What else did they do?” HeeRae looks at him.

                “I thought you’re not jealous?” Heerae asks.

                “I’m not” DongHAe insisted and HeeRae rolls her eyes again. “Well... I am, a little bit wee jealous” DongHae said while showing a centimetre gap between his thumb and fore finger to HeeRae.

                “Aigoo” HeeRae narrows her eyes. “I don’t know with you—why don’t you ask Kibum oppa?”

                “Pwaah! Why would I???” DongHae asks.

                “Psh... you men always have pride” HeeRae said and continues typing. “If you’re dying to know, why don’t you take a peek on that little book that MeeKyong eonnie’s been reading? It’s in her room...” DongHae stops again then ponders in his thoughts.

                “If I steal it, you won’t tell me it’s me?” DongHae asks her.

                “I won’t tell you took it... unless they mention your name then I’ll tell” HeeRae said.

                “That’s good enough for me” DongHae said and dashed across the room.

                “MeeKyong eonnie’s room is on the right, not the left!” HeeRae yelled out that made DongHae turn his direction like a sprinting motorcycle. “Aiggoooo... weird oppa” HeeRae shakes her head and stares at the screen.

sarangHEE: Weeeeiiird!
SooJung: What is?
sarangHEE: Why won’t guys just admit that they’re jealous?
SooJung: Because... they are guys! XD
sarangHEE: I don’t get it... they appear tough and all then still won’t admit that they’re jealous even though it’s shown on his face.
SooJung: That’s a man’s pride for you :)

sarangHEE: I still don’t get it...
SooJung: Someday you’ll understand
sarangHEE: Have you ever got jealous before?
SooJung: Of course!
sarangHEE: When? What happened???
SooJung: Recently... I’m not sure if I call it jealousy... but eeeiii molla -.-
sarngHEE: tell me~~~
                Leeteuks breathes in deep with closed eyes then he opens them and the laptop’s screen greeted him. He thought of the event where YunHo hugged HeeRae... he wasn’t sure, but he felt mad all of the sudden.

SooJung: Recently... there’s a new co worker see... and she and I weren’t always in good terms but she’s always hanging onto me when she’s scared. But then there’s this guy who hugged her then I felt angry. That’s all...
sarangHEE: awwww~~~ do you like the girl?
SooJung: No.
sarangHEE: Eeeeyyyy I don’t believe you!
SooJung: I don’t~ because the person I like is sarangHEE :)

                HeeRae blushed at his last sentence. She sighed deeply.

sarangHEE:Eeeeeeeekkk oppa you’re so cheesy!!!

                Leeteuk chuckles at the reply when he saw the door open revealing DongHae carrying a small black book. He was in the living room since he was watching TV too. DongHae smile at him then hurries to his room. Leeteuk frowned at DongHae’s suddenly weird action.

                Soon as DongHae closes the door and locks it with, he jumps on his bed and placed the little black book in front of him. He sits in an Indian position and continues to stare at the book, pondering whether he should read the little journal or not. Then—

                I should find out who is this girl that Kibum likes... she seemed not to see that Kibum likes her...

                “That’s it!” DongHae claps his hand. “I’ll find out who this girl is then link him back to Kibum so that MeeKyong will be mine~~~ BWAAHAHAHAHHA!!! Brilliant plan, brilliant plan!!! And they say fishies aren’t smart!!!” DongHae cheered when he looked sideways just to realize that he was not alone in the room.

                “Mwoya?” Heechul asks, petting HeeBum on his lap.

                “Hyuung!” DongHae was surprised.

                “Why would you link Kibum to another girl?” Heechul asks with HeeBum giving him some accusing looks.

                “Uhm... there’s a girl that Kibum likes” DongHae said bluntly.

                “I know” Heechul said and stand up. “Well, good luck with that!”

                “Do you know her, hyung?” DongHae asks. Heechul notices the little black book and remembers Kibum tearing some pages from it.

                “The answer is in the black book if you read carefully” Heechul said and with that he left. DongHae stares at the mysterious book. Then he proceeds in flipping some pages... he then end up on one page.

 

To the one I love:

                There’s a fool in a distance from you. That fool keeps on staring at you and wanted to talk to you but that fool has no courage. The fool wanted to be by your side... the fool wanted to spend every hour with you... that fool always dream that one day you will be by my side. But that dream will never come true... as the fool has no choice but to give up.

                That fool is me...

                If only I had known that everything would come to this... I would do everything just to get close to you. I would be always by your side; I will never hurt your heart like they did.

                But a fool is a fool indeed...

                No matter how much I wanted to bring back time, I couldn’t do it anymore.

 

                DongHae sighed. He never believed that Kibum was too passive even by asking a girl out. He looks at the entry and felt sad for Kibum... why would Kibum go to the extent on just becoming ‘the fool’ when he got the looks, the personality, and everything? It was just a pity that the girl never notices Kibum in a way he deserves.

                Maybe... just because you are handsome and everything... meant you can have everything?

                DongHae asks himself, as he stares at the ceiling. He wonders who the girl in the journal is. How could she be so blind?

                The girl must be a trainee before...

                DongHae thought of the female traineed he was with before debut. There were the SNSD and the F(x) girls... but he couldn’t figure out which one of them.

                Knows how to dance...

                Parent died...

                Can only be seen in a distance...

                --these were the description. DongHAe scratches his head, pondering who she really is. DongHae throws himself on the bed, still looking at the ceiling.

                “Ahhh...” DongHae sounded for the sake of sounding. “This ...”

*THUMP*

                The small notebook fallen off the bed. DongHae gets up to get the small book when he noticed it was opened in a particular page... DongHae grabs it and take a look.

 

To the one I love

                This is my last entry...

                I am ready...

                You will never see me the same way again--No I am not leaving, but my heart is. My heart containing your memories is going leave me now. It has to go now... because... it has no choice but to go away.

                I have to forget all about you...

                But of course... how would you know that it’s leaving? How would you feel if I say I have to forget about you if you don’t know?

                It hurts... It really hurts...

                I have no choice...

                But let me say this one last phrase...

               

                “I love you...”

 

                Kibum looks through their pictures since he came to Korea. Pictures of him and MeeKyong on how they go about their daily lives. In the pictures... he was smiling, so was she. In the picture... his eyes filled with so much love for her, but hers was just plain happiness. He was always there for her no matter what. Kibum drops a tear when one day... his heart been torn into two as MeeKyong said on their trainee days:

               

                “I think I fell in love with DongHae”

 


Kyuhyun: Kibum-ah pabo~
Kibum:Yah... I'm still a year ollder than you...
Heechul: I don't think Kibum is the fool in the story...
DongHae: Hyung is saying that I'm the fool?
Hankyung: Possible XD
DongHae TT_TT Hyukkiiieeee
Eunhyuk: there, there... it's alright

HaeSha1506 : Authornim, thank you for updating despites all the thing that happen to you! sorry i'm late but Happy Belated Birthday!! thank you for continuing writing this story because honestly your story is one of a kind to me ^^ fighting authornim!!hmm, i wonder why did SuJu oppas didn't sleep very well??? woah, HyeWon unnie is related to the ghost?! boyy, its so mysterious! Hae oppa, thanks for the cookies! did you bake it by yourself? :D aaah, i was right about your enlistment Heechul oppa ~ 
AiMei: It’s alright ^^ and thank you for waiting for me :’)
Yesung: I guess it’s because of the ghost’s lullaby? O_O’’’
DongHae: YEAP!!!
Eunhyuk: Liar...  you bought it at Tous le Jours -.-

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae Author-nim! HappyBirthday!! <3 ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!!!!!! (^//////^) <3 <3 We're always be here for you, author nim! Don't worry! :) We Love You~!! <3 Saranghae Author-nim~!!! (^3^) <3 <3 oh and! Welcome Back!! *HugsandKisses* Btw.. The ghost is related to HyeWon?! Woah! Didn't expected that one of the girls will be related to the ghost.. :O I wonder.. Hmmm... Mr. Ghost, You really don't know her?.. Hmm... Wookie Oppa and Yeye Oppa! You have to investigate this and solve the mystery!! :)) ^^ Heeheee;) okaay? :D 
Yesung: Yeah... hey! Do you remember in the First ELF story? In the theme park? There was a part that says about her fiancé!
Ghost: I am sorry... I cannot remember her...
Ryeowook: hmm... Could it be that you’re her fiancée

xjeshia0827: I am so happy that you're finally back! You're not just an author to me but a friend, a dongsaeng. Our lives always have an ups and downs, gulong ng palad ikanga but being depressed maybe something that we couldn't avoid and it's normal. The fact that we lost them isn't something to be reason to give up but a reason to stand up, awe the whole BLUE WORLD that you can do it - alone. That you can survive alone. Just like how these four girls faced a new life after the accident.  They're an inspiration.I want to share you this, "To have what we want we should learn not to give up even though there are some who will bring us down because life isn't always a bed of roses." This statement motivates me a lot, I hope it can do the same thing for you. Cheet up saeng. God bless you. 
AiMei: thank you Eonnie, it meant a lot :D I’ll keep your words in mind:)
ZhouMi: I read alien words up there!!!
Hankyung: what they meant???
Heechul: she said I’m handsome!!!

xAnehyuk : Happy birthday many many happy returns of the day unnie :)may you have many more:) *cough* I would love to give you my number hyuk but I am scared of donghae .:p *hides behind kyu* lol awwwww I hope ryeowook will solve the mystery and mend the broken heart of hyewon :) 
Eunhyuk: Yah Hae!!! Go away!
DongHae: NO!!!
Kyuhyun: Give me your number instead *winks*
Ryeowook: But How to approach HyeWon? T_T

xeunicasundae  Happy Birthday Author-nim! And welcome back! Don't worry. We're always here for you. ^^ ♥
SungMin: It’s the author’s birthday?
Siwon: eunicasundae you will be blessed for greeting a fellow on her day :)

authentic22 happy birthday author-nimm. . happy b'day author-nimm!! happy birthday happy birthday!! happy birthday author-nimm!!>< hehehe 생일 축하합니다! hehehehehhe!!^^
byw.. the ghost is realated to hyewon unni?? wohhh.. thats new.. sorry I dont read your fic few months back>< heheh im better now^^ how's suju oppas doing?? well? great??  yeah! I like blue world toooooo~~their eyes sparkling with sapphire blue >
and hwaiting for the next chapter ^^ 
Suju15: SM just released blue world full PV!!! :D
Kyuhyun: fall to my charms, my lady :3
Kibum: The ghost seemed to like HyeWon...

xleeunri : unnie! saengil chukha hamnida! through all your problems us your readers and the suju oppas will be with you all ways unnie fighting! saranghae!!! wow so the ghost is related to hyewon unnie!^^ could the ghost be hyewon unnie's fiance? so many questions flying through my head update soon unnie saranghae! :) 
Leeteuk: seems like it... you can see it in the story “First ELFs” Chapter: Themepark: the aftermath.
ShinDong: Yehhh you remembered that chappy because you were lovey dovey with HeeRae
Eunhyuk: yeahhhh LOL!!!

x143mimoky first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR!! second, i know it's been a long time since you updated but remember, we're always waiting for you to update. ^^v and lastly, i agree to your last part hahaha 
SUJU15: We’ll be always be with you no matter what, listen to our songs and we’re there! :D
Leeteuk: And together, we’ll cover the world with sapphire blue colour :D

xkelly2010 Welcome back author nim! And I love Ryeowook's song! Its sooo pretty! Sungmin, the guy's name was Justino, but he apologized at the 8th grade graduation and turned into a mini Siwon. I haven't seen him since. Hell, he didn't even know about the emotional pain or the suicide attempt afterwards...oops, probably shouldn't have said that... Anyways it was seven years ago and we should just forget about it ok? 
SungMin: Hmmpph! I won’t still forgive him!
Siwon: It’s time to forgive and forget, my dear :^)
Eunhyuk: There’s no escaping this one!!! RRROOOOOAAAARRR!!!

xKpopLover7087 : Wow...it's been a long time...oh well, WELCOME BACK UNNIE!!! I missed chu~ and I also missed SuJu!! So, was I right about Hyewon unnie and the ghost Taehoon? I love Ryeowook's song If You Love More! I listen to it almost everyday. Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 Again, welcome back unnie and SuJu!<3 
Ryeowook: HyeWon must have heard TaeHoon’s voice...
Ghost: The song... is for the lady...
Yesung: That’s just creepy... O_O

xElfOtic Well Kyuhyun, maybe you're secretly helping ghosts all the time and your hyungs just don't know! Can't you just help this one poor ghost that doesn't know HyeWon but sings about her anyway? And yes Donghae Oppa, you are an AMAZING person! You'll capture MeeKyong's heart in no time! ^___^ And yay Ryeowook and Yesung oppa! One step closer to helping the ghost!! :D 
Kyuhyun: I don’t... period.
DongHae: Kyu... you’re such a brat -.- anyway~~~ I WILL CAPTURE HER HEART MUAHAHAHA
Kibum: Oh, my dear Hae... you sound like Kyuhyun...

xDannyJ : Welcome back and HAEppy Birthdayyyy!!!!!!!! Awww .. Mochi really loves ice cream neh?! Wookie Oppa kekeke~ 
Henry: Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaapp! I LIKE ICECREAM AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOU!!!
Ryeowook: Omg... did you just confess?!
Kangin: O_O

xHyesungie (WELCOME BACK AUTHORNIM & HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^ I like ur story... FIGHTING~! 
Yesung: WAhhhh long time no chat ^^ how are you?
Kangin: she’s fine :D
Hankyung : He didn’t ask you

xpurplethunder1 : i wish they cans solve now the ghost problem so the ghost can rest in peace- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHORNIM ^__^ even though two of ur relatives died they will rest in peace in a place they went...and i really hope you will be able to be back again and ofcourse im never going to leave this story i luv this story..... - heechul oppa u look so cool in the mv and same goes 4 the rest of the suju oppa  - authornim hwaiting!!!! 
ShinDong: Yeah... it’s creepy having a ghost following you O_O
Heechul: Of course!!! I was back!!! >:D

xMiharuRaeJin : I wonder what happened with Taehoon...I am sure he is this ghost that is talking with Ryeowook and Yesung..^^ *blushes madly* I got hugged by Heechul... my bias... Kya! *starts hitting head in the wall* *stares at Henry* You... Ya Kyuhyun! *looks at Kyuhyun* You just admitted! *looks back at Henry and points at Kyuhyun* You see how he is? He is EVIL. E-V-I-L ! You want to be like him? Noo, you don't want to, believe me... *shakes head* All he is doing is playing games on his laptop and not wanting to share a selca *pouts* He is stingy! >,>  Aw.. *hugs Aimei* Don't worry...I am here...we are here...don't be sad and cry all alone.. to tell the truth, I am like you right now.. *smacks my head* I am getting off the topic.. but really...if there is anything that is troubling you know where to find me. ^^ though I haven't listened to Blue World yet...I just can't bring myself to listen to it.. T_T *pulls knees to my chest* My heart...hurts... T^TIt's good to see you back :) and what what what??? What did I do? I did nothing.. >,> I think... 
AiMei: Wae? What happened? Are you in the same situation as I am? :(
HeeChul:CARE FUL! Are you alright? How’s your head???
Henry: Owwwwhhhh so that act is evil... but how come lots of people still like him??? I don’t get it...
Kyuhyun: then come to the dark side... I tell you how’s it possible >:)

xPatch1997 Unnnniiiiieee!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!! I missed you so much *cries* it sounds cheesy i know *hugs tightly* Teukkie oppa heheh thanks but i think u should be in HeeRae Unnie's dreams more than mines *winks* Mwhahwhawhawahwhahaha I'm back to pester u to confess i'm sorry but as an ELF i need to make sure u guys are happy and if that means scaring u at times to get your act together then I'll do it :P Back to Unnnie now HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!!! I'm so glad ur back I understood why u were away so don't feel pressurised into updating update when u feel lyk it we r all waiting for you no matter what *glares* right suju oppas and elf unnies we will wait de.... *hands cookies to u and hugs tightly* unnie ur back aaaaaaaaaaaaaah*runs away chanting UNNIE IS BACK SHE IS BACK WOOOOOOOOO!!* 
Leeteuk: O///O uhm... really?
SUJU15: *gulps* uhhmmm yeah, we’ll be waiting!
AiMei: hey! Thanks :D The cookies surely tasted sooooo good :D 

 

AiMei: Hmmmm.... whoo could be the person in the journal?
Will DongHae be successful to find out???

It seemes like Heechul knows something behind the mysteries of Kibum's journal... what could it be? 

 

HEY GUYSS!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GREETINGS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! IT REALLY MEANT A LOT OF THINGS TO ME!!! Waaaahhh~~~ I'm happy :D 

For the next chappy... I'll annouce a new couple!!! >:D like you couldn't get enough of HaeKyong, TeukRae and KyuRi XD 

I'm not sure if you could remember but I posted on the foreword that there's going to be a new couple... so look up to it! :D 

Stay beautiful guys~ as a bonus:

This was released Yesterday like OMG!!!! BLUE WORLD FULL PV!!