The Ghost's lullaby

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                The night was too cold for a summer season... Ryeowook—breathing heavily, toss and turns on his bed with beads of sweat dripping from his head.  He frowns and scrounges his face, gasping for heavy air and whines each time he makes a move. The dark room filled with coldness and whimpers from the small figure sleeping on the bed.

                There he was... standing by the window with wind gently blowing the summer night’s breeze into the room. The ghost focuses at the sleeping figure with an eerie glow on his face... he looks all around the room to see the electric keyboard on the side... he glided towards it and looks at each keys. His long and slender finger reaches the key and presses it.

                A strong-soft tone echoes through the room together with Ryeowook’s whimpers.

                The ghost looks at him... then proceeds to press more keys and with that—an eerie voice echoes the whole room.

               

I love you I love you

More than anyone I know

The person I’m always missing

That person is you

But these sad whispers can only be heard by you

If I love you and love you more

               

                The ghost’s lullaby...

...

                “... Ack! I didn’t sleep too well” ShinDong complained as he massages his own neck.

                “Wae?” SungMin looks at him. “For some reason, I didn’t sleep all too well either” Ryeowook—wearing a deep purple apron beneath his pyjamas—prepares the breakfast for all of them—he noticed that all of the members are having huge dark circles under their eyes.

                “What’s for breakfast?” Leeteuk asks as he went in the kitchen with his groggy face and the obvious sign of lack of sleep. Ryeowook looks at the other members whose heads still lolling side to side to prevent themselves from sleeping again.

                “Ahhh... I’m not really hungry” Goes Eunhyuk who dips his spoon onto the bowl of cereals.

                “*yawn* we should eat something at least” DongHae remarked as he eats his share.

                “Yah, yah... I need to get some sleep again” Heechul grumbles.

                “Hyung—we have a schedule... not to mention to have another session of practice” Kyuhyun grumbled.

                “Ah... I’m feeling tired” Yesung said.

                “Why’s everyone grumpy today?” Ryeowook asked. It was a bit funny that he had a good night sleep that night.

                “Ah... molla” Eunhyuk said “Last night it was too cold even though I turned off the a/c.”

                “Not only that, I can also hear echoes on my ears even though no one’s talking” Kyuhyun scratches his ears. “Tsk! I felt it was too noisy”

                “Yeah” The other members chorused.

                Ryeowook look at each of them curiously... it was a bit ironic that he had nightmare that night but he didn’t lose even a wink of sleep. It was like he had the most comforting night of his life and he wonders why... still,  it was a good sleep. What was there  to complain? Ryeowook prepares Leeteuk’s milk and places it in front of the half-sleeping leader. He went towards the fridge to get more for the members when he noticed the ‘Baram’ the ghost cowering in between the fridge and the kitchen counter.

                Baram was looking at him eerily—of course it was eerie to have a total stranger to stare at you... but it’s more eerie if that stranger is already dead. Ryeowook could only sigh... he’s used with the ghost around him. The ghost was just staring at him endlessly as though waiting for something. Wearing that white shirt and loose white pants made Ryeowook think he’s not a bad ghost... the ghost slowly opens his mouth and words in a melodious echo came to his ears.

No one no one no one knows these words
Day by day by day I can’t say these words


                Ryeowook looks at him, confused at what he just said.

            “Mwoh?” Ryeowook looks at him and the ghost smiles and slowly disappears. The othersuper junior members looks at him—staring into nothingness.

                “Wookie... to whom are you talking to?” Heechul asks, peeping at the empty space that Ryeowook was staring at. Ryeowook turned to him and smiled sheepishly.

                “Ah... we’re all affected by the lack of sleep...” ShinDong pipes in. “We’re not really in shape”

                Ryeowook mentally thanks Shindong for his remark. He immediately went to his place and starts eating cereals while the members are talking amongst themselves. Ryeowook dips his spoon in the bowl and thought of what the ghost just said.

                No one, no one, no one knows these words... Day by day by day I can’t say these words—what does that mean?

                He thought. Somehow... to Ryeowook, he was singing a line of a song. But he has never heard a song like that.

...

                Ryeowook walks along the hallways of SM building... he could hear his steps echoing the whole area since a few people stays here. He continues walking and walking... but he knows... he’s not alone. Looking at his back, was the ghost gliding after him. Ryeowook smiles at him and the ghost smiles back... it was like a mirror. The ghost was like a mirror. If you smile at him, he would smile back; if you frown at him, he would frown back; if you’re frightened, he’s also terrified—not because he’s scare but because he’s afraid that you will stay away from him.

                He finally stops walking and looks sideways... the place it all started—The old room with the old piano. He looks at the ghost who glides his way through the wall, meaning he has entered the room. He was about to turn the knob when someone pats his back. Ryeowook looks back to see a certain Kim JongWoon looking at him curiously.

                “What are you doing here?” Yesung asks. “Our practice will be in an hour”

                “Yeah, I know... I just have to investigate this place” Ryeowook said and turns the knob of the door.

                Ryeowook and Yesung were greeted by the faint smell of wood and dust. It was dark inside but there’s a bit dim light illuminating inside. The room was filled with more tables and chairs... but in the middle of the room was the certain old piano. Ryeowook looks at the piano and wasn’t surprised to see the ghost was already seated on the stool in front of the piano.

                “What is he doing?” Yesung asks and both of them came inside. Ryeowook was about to turn on the lights when Yesung stops him.

                “Wae?” Ryeowook looks at him in curiosity. Yesung points at the fhost.

                “If we turn on the lights, he will go away... haven’t you notice that he likes dark places?” Yesung asks and Ryeowook nodded. They closed the door behind them and take a seat on one of the bench nearby while watching the ghost staring at the piano.

                “Can you play the piano?” Ryeowook asks the ghost who was sitting on the stool. The ghost looks at him sadly and tried to touch the piano... sadly his hand just went pass through.

                “I cannot touch this... I am too weak” The ghost said softly. Ryeowook and Yesung exchanges look—although no one can tell their expressions since it was dim.

                “Ah!” Yesung claps. “Ryeowook can play the piano... you tell him the notes to be played” The ghost smiles and moves a bit of space and signed Ryeowook to take that space.

                RyeoWook went to do so... if this is the way to help the ghost then he is willing to do it. He felt the cold sting on his skin that it sends goose bumps all over his body. Ryeowook positions his fingers on the piano keys and looks at the ghost. The ghost smiles and hums a tune. Ryeowook carefully listens to the hums and figures out the notes out of those hums. Ryeowook has a perfect pitch that’s why he could guess the right notes out of melodies.

                Ryeowook grabs his phone to write out the notes as the ghost hums. Yesung watches in awe as he realized that the ghost even though he’s already dead can sing well.

                After for quite a while, Ryeowook has all the notes he needed so he positions his fingers on the piano and follows the notes he wrote. With each keys pressed, the ghost seemed happier. Just then... the ghost opens his mouth to sing.

(song: ryeowook's if you love more)

I love you I love you

More than anyone I know

The person I’m always missing

That person is you

But these sad whispers can only be heard by you

If I love you and love you more

 

The day when you come to know my heart

Then I wonder if you will say you love me too

 

I will wait just a little more until you will come to me

The person that is always lonely

That person is me

Though I am standing behind you today

I wonder if I will stand next to you tomorrow

 

If I love you and love you more

 

                Yesung drops his mouth as he hears the ghost singing... it was hollow with echo yet melodious at the same time. Even though it was a ghost... Yesung couldn’t help but to be awed all the same time. Ryeowook felt like his energy was being up so he went back to where Yesung was and leans back on the bench.

SBAAAM!

                The door flew open.

                Ryeowook and Yesung look up to see who came in, luckily the

                It was HyeWon and HyunAe. HyeWon was pale and at the same time breathless.

                “TaeHoon... TaeHoon?” HyeWon gasps, entering the room heavily while HyunAe held on her.

                “TaeHoon is not here, eonnie”  HyunAe said. Luckily there’s a big cabinet in front of Yesung and RyeoWook that it hid them, the only visible thing was the piano.

                “No... I heard his voice, it was him!” Hyeson said, her voice was quivering at the same time.

                “Eonnie... he’s...” HyunAe trails her voice.

                “He’s what?!” HyeWon was angry. Yesung and Ryeowook cowers a bit more to keep themselves hidden.

                “He was never found, eonnie” HyunAe said and sobs were heard.

                “No... I heard his voice... even the piano sounded—you heard it too!” HyeWon cried a bit more.

                “Eonnie...” HyunAe’s soothing voice came. “He’s not here... this room is rumoured to be haunted”

                “Taehoon...” HyeWon sobs again.

                “Come on Eonnie... we have to go now” HyunAe said soothingly and they hear the door closed.

                Yesung and RyeoWook peek out to check if the area is clear. They hear the distant footsteps fading then they went out of their hiding place. Ryeowook looks at the ghost to see him standing in a few distance from the door with his hands reaching out onto nothingness. Yesung and Ryeowook had one thing in mind... the ghost is related to HyeWon.

                “Uhm...” Ryewook started.

                She cannot see me” The ghost said sadly.

                “Do you know her?” Yesung asks and the ghost shakes his head.

                I do not know her nameThe ghost responded and Ryeowook shrugged. I do not know her name and yet... she is the person in my lullaby”


Eunhyuk: *walks around* Wait... what's that light? What--HEY!!!
Leeteuk: *yawwwnn* What's up?
ShinDong: uuuunnnnhhhh where are we?
SungMin: Huh... HEY!!! WE"RE BACK!!!
Heechul: What??? Are we back? ARE WE ON?! 
DongHae: WE'RE BAAAAACCKKK!!! SJ IN THE HOUSE EVERYBODY!!!
Yesung: Thank God!!! I'm soooooo stiff from waiting~
Ryeowook: how long has it been?
ZhouMi: *rubs back* it's been ages! ACHOO! It's already dusty in here...
Henry: Waaaahhhh! I missed this!!!
Kyuhyun: we've been off for over a month!!!
Kangin: you'd have to understand... :)
Siwon: Yeah, the author's been in tough situations.
Kibum: AHHH~ it's good to be back
Hankyung: now that we're back... let's be happy... arraseo?
SUJU15: NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!

HeeChul: BLUUUUE WOOORRRRLLLDDD!!!


 

xPao_Black Hi dear Author! I´m sorry for don´t comment before, I was very busy with SJ's 8th Anniversary. ELF Bolivia made a video for them and thanks to the help from ELF around the world SJ watched our video, even Eunhyuk tweet about, we're VERY happy, sometimes we still cry remembering that tweet :') Eunhyuk oppa, ELF around the world who helped us... THANK YOU! *90 degrees bow* About the story, even with the new clues my thoughts don't changes, I still thinking the same about Kibum and the mistery girl. And about what Heechul must to say, I think is about his enlistment, we'll see. Kangin oppa, how is posible you can being more and more gourgeous every day? ;) Oh yes! Hi Leeteuk. 
Leeteuk: hi!!!! How are you my dear?
SUJU15: No... we thank you for being with us for 8 years :) You touch our hearts with just a simple way :) Hope to see you in the next 10 years :D
Kibum: Really? Who's your guess?
Kangin: I take care of my skin, you should too! ^^

xkampao00 : Its okay aimei.. There are more super shows to come! Next time we will be joining sapphire blue ocean together. :) Uwaaaah! Hanchul! :") The Bestfriends. XD And poor jealous Hae. /pats your Back.  Anyway, authornim are you affected by Yolanda? Stay safe. And I always pray for the safety of our countrymen. T.T 
AiMei: I'm fine... it's minor flood :) 
Hankyung: Friemds will always be friends in forever!
Heechul: hey you two... Aimei and Kampao00... attend SS6!

xDannyJ: HanChul /sobs/ .. Ohh .. Cheer up Author-nim .. Everything happens for a reason ..  Hmmm .. I will treat Mochi and Wookie oppa ice creams .. How is that sounds like? 
Henry: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ICE CREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMM *runs off*
Ryeowook; *sigh* I guess I have no choice....

xberrybunnyberrikins heeyyyyy I haven't left a comment in a while...! eh??? heechul....???? oh gawd, I KNEW kyuhyun had that in him!!! :DDD come to think of it, I don't think our family actually has coffee, or coffee powder.... i'm afraid i may not be able to serve you coffee if you come over mochi. though mimi would be happy. >:3 OOH OOH, I asked for some at my friends house (her dad makes coffee with his own machine), and the fluffy one with the pattern-y things? that one was nice :3 
Henry: BEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~ I WUUUUUUBBBBYUUUU~~~
ZhouMi: I wanna come too!
AiMei: Patterny things? Sounds like cappuccino to me xD

 

xHaeSha1506 : aaahhh its been awhile since i leave a comment. this chapter make me sad :( Donghae oppa, never compare yourself to other members! You are special in your own way! just a little action from you is enough to make me flutter :D dont worry oppa, i love you for who you are <3 bogoshipeo SuJu oppas ~ ahh Heechul oppa, is this about your enlistment? come on oppa, tell the members before its too late! Fighting!! to author-unnie, your story keep getting better! i love it ^^ 
DongHAe: HEEEY!!! Long time noooooo see ^^ Here have some Hae cookies~
Suju15: WE MISS YOU TOO!!!
Heechul: Uhmmm... yeahhh :)

x143mimokyWhat's with heechul? Is he going to army? Is he gonna tell to the members that he has a daughter? What??!! Oh my gosh my mind can't stop thinking. -.- 
Heechul: Take it easy, dear :)
Kangin: ahhh this person... he's too complicated...

xwintertmm What's gonna happen is heechul going to go solo? 
ShinDong: nope.... it's the year where hyung is in the enlistment era
Heechul Yah! You spoilt it!

xElfOtic : Hehe, do you want to join us in HELPING this poor ghost Kyuhyun? I'm sure you could help in some way! ^__^ And Donghae Oppa! You're not just a guy from SuJu! You're THE Lee DONGHAE! You're amazing and you grab the fans' attention just walking by!! Saranghae Donghae Oppa!! <3 ^__^ 
Kyuhyun: Why should I help?!
Yesung: You're too harsh... -.
DongHae: really?*sniff*

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : I think I know what's the reason why is Heechul Oppa acting like that.. Dont worry Oppa! ELFs and author unnie will always be with you! :) SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!! <3 <3 ^^ Aww~ our Hae-Hae Oppa is jealous! :) but.. Don't get mad at MeeKyong unnie.. Maybe she is saying the truth.. They're just friends... Okay Oppa? ;) ^^ Hyukkie Oppa.. please cheer up our Hae Oppa!  Ohh.. So, did you found the ghost, Yesung Oppa??.. :) next chapter is about the ghost! excited! but scared!.. Heeeheee:)) 
Heechul: Awww I love you tooo~~~~
Eunhyuk She's right, don't be mad at her!
Yesung: No... I was trapped

xkelly2010 Donghae, don't get mad at Meekyong! You have to trust her. If she says her and Kibum are friends, then they are. And ELF will always will always be with you Heechul. The bullying was so long ago, I don't remember who it was *really obvious lying * 
Kibm: Yeah... friends :)
Sungmin: Who's the guy?! I'm going to skin him alive then use his skin to make you a brand new wallet or bag~
Eunhyuk: Eww... gross... but that's a nice idea... what do you think?

xMiharuRaeJin *hugs Heechul* Well always be with you no matter what. You should know that..Nooo... *pulls Henry away from Kyuhyun* Don't be like Kyuhyun...be Mochi like you always are o3o That 'borrowed' is suspicious...you...took it without asking...moreover stole it, didn't you? -.o 
Heechul: *hugs you too* thanks dearest :)
Henry: huh? why? is it bad?
Kyuhyun You can never tell >:)

xsincerly_me : ryeowook oppa is like ghost whisperer 
 heechul oppa you can always tell ELFS we will always listen to you... did i spell listen right? and does eetuek oppa know that heerae is saranghee? and donghae oppa shouldn't feel insecure you stoodout the most in twin after heechul oppa... and you are sooooooo adorable 

Ryeowook: ghost whisperer? Is that how it is?
DongHae: Gommmaawooo!!! *hugs you*
Swion: yeah chul hyung... we're always be there for you :)

xPatch1997 : Hahaha Cullie Oppa Kanginnie Oppa is the big cutie Racoon... He has always been like this :P And I ELF's love SUju just as much as Suju loves ELF's!!!!  Unnie is Hechull Oppa is either telling the members about his enlisment to the army or he is telling them that he has propesd to Heerae Unnies sister but the first one seems more likely :P Unnie don't worry I feel your pain TT__TT Super Junior is coming this saturday to London and I wasn't able to ge tickets :( I was so upset because but then I thought if they come once they can come again for SS6! One of my friends is going and she said she would take loads of pictures and bring me back a present!! So when she comes back I'll put them up here just for all you guys to enjoy!!! 
Kangin: I'm not just a big cute raccoon... I'm KOREA'S NUMBER 1 HANDSOME GUY!!!
Hankyung: ...
Leeteuk: Don't worry guys, we'll visit you in your dreams, arasso?

xAnehyuk : Awwww what is thing heechul wants to tell ?Iam so curious kekekek sure eunhyuk oppa I will give you next time wait for me :p 
Eunhyuk: How about now? *winks*
DongHae: How about I give you a break on your bones, hyuk?

xjeshia0827 : Aiii, so di ka pala naka.attend ng concert? :( pero my SS6 pa author-nim db po? Hehe ;) See u soon. 
AiMei: Yeapp :)
ShinDong: Well... see you in the next super show :)
Siwon: we'll be waiting for you guys
Heechul: BLUUUEEEE WORLD!!!

 

AiMei: Hey guys :) It's been more than a month huh?  Sorry for the long wait...

Uhmmm... it's been tough for me that I couldn't bring myself to update the fic. My mind was jumbled that I forgot how everything started and how it should happen. To tell the truth... I was planning to quit writing already because I have felt like I lost everything. It's like  when I face the laptop to update, nothing comes into my mind and I will end up staring in space. I'm sorry for that...

I'm sure some of you guys won't read my story anymore since it took me a long time... and for those who's still reading, thank you very much.

You see, today is my birthday (december 04) that's why I updated my fic. I can't celebrate my birthday since 2 relatives of mine passed away last month... so I must pave my respect for them. So my way for celebration is through this. and the promise... to continue writing as much as I can :)

You see... I was losing everything--my art in writing novels and also I'm losing interest in Suju (Sorry!). because... I was too depressed that I just engulfed myself in watching movies and end up crying alone. 

But then... when I watched blue world and saw Heechul there... I felt my heart warmed. As the lyrics goes: "your imagination, release it, be free. That's right, towards the light, it's now, this beat, in this Blue World!" 
I was like... Wah! Everything suddenly come back to me slowly xD Hahahha too much drama? 

Let's just say... even though they are not with you... they're song tells you that they are with you in anyway. The song somehow woke me up all of the sudden... then my plots came bck to me ahahhaah! I was really happy~~~ Thank you guys who have send their concerns to me...

Thank you so much you ~~~