School Reunion pt 2: 7 Years of Love

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Walking through the school gate... is simply... nostalgic.

                Kyuhyun thought as he looked at the empty school since it was already night time. The Reunion party was to be held in the gymnasium. He knows he’s kind of late, but he’s going to be the center of attention in a minute especially now he’s the famous Super Junior’s evil magnae.

                He thought of his classmates... how different have they become?

                Kyuhyun stopped walking as he looked side wards... the establishment where he received mountainous education and also where he became related to her.

FLASHBACK

                “... campus vixen?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “Yeah... at least that’s what I heard” Anera said. “But I don’t think she’s one”

                “Why?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “Well... it was said that she’s sleeping with different guys or something like that” Anera said. “Now they’ve been dismayed since you helped her the other day”

                “It was an unfair fight... well, I couldn’t just stand there and look at them” Kyuhyun said and continues to read his book. “Some female are just irrational”

                Kyuhyun went to the library to borrow some books. He noticed that a lot of girls were glaring at her then when he looks at them, they would stare away. Some even whispered behind his back while the others were sniggering. Kyuhyun rolls his eyes and went to out after borrowing what he needs.

                “Hey...” A soft voice called him. He looked behind to see Sally leaning on the wall.

                “Yes?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “I haven’t said thank you properly the other day” Sally said and smiled. “So, thank you... about your uniform—”

                “My uniform’s already replaced, don’t worry about that” Kyuhyun said stiffly and left.

                Sally smiled at the retreating back of Kyuhyun. Of all the students in the school, Kyuhyun was the one who kept distance with her. It was until a science project was given and Kyuhyun couldn’t keep his distance from her anymore.

                “I heard you’re partnered with Sally” Anera asked.

                “Yeah” Kyuhyun said casually and looked around to see all the males are scoffing at him. “And it seemed like I’m the center of hate now”

                “Ah... don’t fret!” Anera laughed. “Now both of you are being hated now... at least there’s one thing you two have in common!”

                “Very funny” Kyuhyun said and saw Sally walking towards Kyuhyun.

                “Uhmm... hi” Sally said and smiled at Anera and Kyuhyun. “Sorry for bothering, but Kyuhyun-ssi, about our science project—”

                “We’ll do it this weekend at my place... I’ll bring her along together with her partner...” Kyuhyun points at Anera.

                “Ehhhh???” Anera looked at Kyuhyun. Sally smiled.

                “I see... Uhm... can you give me the address?”

...

END OF FLASHBACK

                Kyuhyun walks towards the entrance... there were a few event staff outside.

                “... invitation please” One of the event staff said and Kyuhyun gave her his invitation. “Name?”

                “Cho Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun said simply, but it made a few heads turn towards the direction. The staff in front of him looked up and widened her eyes and blushed.

                “Y-you may go in n-now” The staff said.

                “Thank” Kyuhyun said coolly and gets inside.

                The gym was still the same except for a few added facilities and the decoration. He could recognize a few classmates who are in their formal attires, talking to each other. He made a few walks here and there that made all gaze turn to him.

                “Wah~ it’s Kyuhyun!” He heard someone said.

                Kyuhyun smiled at his former batch mates who return his smile back. He walked a few distance until he saw his friends.

                “Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!!!” One of his peer called him. “Glad you could make it!”

                “I thought you were busy!” Another one said. All of them were in their formal wear for the evening.

                “I was... until Anera forced me to come” Kyuhyun looked at the lady who rolls her eyes.

                “Yah! You—where’s Sally?” Anera asked. Kyuhyun looked around.

                “Molla” Kyuhyun said.

                “Sally? Wang Sally? She’s with you?” One of his friends asked. “Keeeu... she’s one of our batch?”

                “Yes” Kyuhyun said shortly. “But I haven’t seen her”

                “Yah... she was in the same condo as you” Anera said.

                “Jinjja? What happened to her? How come she never appeared to class one day?”

                “I can’t answer that” Kyuhyun said. “Too confidential”

                “But you know something, right?” Anera said... Kyuhyun looked at her shortly.

                “No” Kyuhyun said flatly.

                The night became deeper and there was no sign of Seulri anywhere. Kyuhyun settled on the sofa, surrounded by some strangers who kept on talking things to him. He didn’t pay any attention... his mind was pre occupied with annoyance.

                Why did he come to this reunion though?

                Kyuhyun thought.

                It would be better if he plays starcraft at the dorm. He felt that he just wasted hi time in coming to the reunion. He looked at the people around him... they kept on asking about super junior, their next concert, their next release of their album, and some are giving him praises. Kyuhyun was smug of course... he’s the magnae of super junior and he loves the attention, but he felt... it’s not worth it.

                “Oh, they hired an entertainer!” Kyuhyun heard one of them said, Kyuhyun looked at the stage.

                Kyuhyun’s heart skips a beat as he saw the lady in blue cocktail dress that really complimented with her eyes. She looked really pretty with the simple make up on her face compared to all the ladies who wore heavy make up tonight. To Kyuhyun’s opinion, she needn’t to wear make up... she was pretty no matter how he sees her.

                “Wait... isn’t that—the transfer student from US back then?” One of the girls said as though she was disgusted.

                “Ughhh! she just ruined my night” Another one rolled her eyes.

                “So... the campus vixen is back” Another one said.

                Kyuhyun couldn’t blame them, SeulRi caught the eyes of the guys again. It seemed she dyed her hair back to blonde and didn’t wear any contact lenses. She stood on the stage, the only people who cheered on her were the males and some of Kyuhyun’s classmates, including Anera.

                “Wah! She didn’t tell me she’s going to perform tonight!” Anera said.

                SeulRi walks towards the mic while some people were arranging their equipments. Since the night grew deeper... Kyuhyun expected the song to be a soft one. SeulRi smiled at the crowd before her... then her eyes fell onto Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stands up to get a clear view of her. The other attendees of the party made some incoherent noises.

                Of course... who wouldn’t know...

                The music started with a soft tone. Kyuhyun recognized the song... As Kyuhyun listens to the song... another flash of memory came to play in his mind...

 

(Kyuhyun’s 7 years of love) (a/n: play the song as you continue to read. click play or click on the title... )

 

We met for seven years
No one knew we would say goodbye this easily

However we still separated
With the memories we built for a long time, now gone


                “... be sure to come to our show case!” Sally told Kyuhyun.

                After 3 years of being close friends... it seemed like things had been working out for the 2 of them.

                “Show case? What show case?” Kyuhyun asked while his head was resting on her lap.

                “It’s an event to show your talent before you become an artist” Sally said but Kyuhyun gets up and looked at her.

                “Artist?” Kyuhyun frowned. “What do you mean?”

                “I’m a trainee under SM entertainment” Sally said, smiling.

                Kyuhyun looked at her as though she just done something he couldn’t understand to why. Sally smiled at him cheerfully. He knows Sally is a real good dancer and could surpass any female dancer in the entertainment industry. But then... why?

 

How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves

 

                “You want to become an artist?” Kyuhyun asked thinking how could he become together with her in next few years.

                “Neh! It’s my dream” Sally said. “It’s the reason why I came to Korea. I was casted together with another guy and now our debut’s approaching!”

                “Why?” Kyuhyun asked, not knowing why he is feeling upset.

                “What do you mean why?” Sally asked, feeling Kyuhyun’s change of emotion.

                “I don’t know... I just want some explanation... why?” Kyuhyun said and leans back.

                “It’s my dream... isn’t it enough?” Sally said, facing a distressed KyuHyun.

                “What about me?” Kyuhyun asked. “Will you just leave me alone?”

They said saying goodbyes are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed

                “No” Sally said.

                “Then how?” Kyuhyun asked, this time facing her. Disappointment was clearly etched in his face. “Won’t you have busy time once you enter entertainment industry? How come you didn’t tell me?”

                “I forbidden to tell anyone about this” Sally said reasonably. “Kyu, it’s my dream... I want to debut as an artist and this is my dream”

                “I have a dream too!” Kyuhyun grumbled. “I thought you’d enter Seoul University with me?”

                “I am!” Sally said. “Can’t I do both?”

                “But both of us have a different course” Kyuhyun said.

                “Kyu...”

                “Tsk...” Kyuhyun sighed. “How come you didn’t think of this?” Kyuhyun asked as he stands up and left her.

                Why is he so angry?

But I cried
Time passed it gave me a simple yearning 
Different from what my mind was seeing
At first friends then next as lovers
We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated

 

                After for a few days, Kyuhyun didn’t heed for Sally’s attention. Sally tries to approach him but he kept on avoiding her. Even if he was partnered with her during class activities, he would still avoid her and just do his work. Even though their relationship was never clear... the people around them could see that both of them really for each other. That’s why everyone became aware of the two’s sudden avoidance. A few rumours came out that Sally replaced him with another man... but it was never true.

 

During those 3 years spent alone
We contacted each other sometimes

               

                “Kyuhyun” A female voice called him while he was resting at the backyard. Kyuhyun turned to see his classmate, Goon Yena.

                “Mmm” Kyuhyun hummed as to notice her presence.

                “What’s up?” Yena asked as she sits beside him. Kyuhyun didn’t mind though.

                “Nothing” Kyuhyun said, Yean smiled lovingly.

                “You seemed disturbed... is it because of Sally?” Yena asked, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer. “Don’t worry... there are other girls around” Kyuhyun looked at her blankly.

                “I can’t really say” Kyuhyun said when suddenly Yena pulls him and hugged him tightly. Kyuhyun was really surprised that he pulled her off him.

                “I’m here, Kyu... how come you never notice me? I can treat you better than anyone else! Better than Sally!” Yena said, her eyes tearing. “I really like you!” Kyuhyun looked at her, feeling nothing but disgust.

                “I...” Kyuhyun was cut off when a pair of lips met his. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened... not because of the kiss but to see Sally in a distance looking at them.

 

Even if I met someone else again
Even I loved again
Whenever I was sad I would call you without a word just tears falling

 

                Ever since that day... Sally was absent in class. She never showed her face again. The teachers said she’s excused because she took the exams earlier than expected of them. Kyuhyun was distressed about this... he tried calling her but he couldn’t reach her. He felt sorry by the way he acted and wanted to make up on her. Both of them weren’t in a special relationship yet... but he felt like he’s at fault in everything.

                The truth... he likes her so deep that it hurts him.

                He wanted to see her...

                One day... he went back from school. He received an invitation to a show case event. Kyuhyun’s heart beats faster, maybe this was his chance. This time... he’ll going to tell her is true feelings that’s why, he’s preparing himself to meet her on the event again.

 

You have to meet a good person
I thought in my heart without any words
I asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back

 

                Kyuhyun went out in the even in a particular place. Everyone in the area seemed to be producers, some are artists, some are trainees, some are endorsers and models. They seem to question his existence in the place. Until... he saw a lady walking towards him... a lady with blonde hair and wearing some dance clothes.

                “Hey” She said. Kyuhyun couldn’t speak... “Thank you for coming, I really appreciate it” She gave him something... a wrapped box.

                “What’s this?” Kyuhyun asked. Sally smiled.

                “Open it later. I have to go now, we’re next” Sally said and left. Kyuhyun watched as she goes.

                His heart gave another skip... it was as though telling him he’ll never see her again. Kyuhyun became anxious, but the loud music awoke him from his reverie. He looks at the stage to see 5 girls starting to sing and dance. Sally was one of them... he could see her passion in dancing and seemed to be the ace when it comes to dancing.

                He smiled... how could he be selfish about her dream? This is her life... maybe if they were to separate, he will always continue to support her.

                No matter what.

 

I know
We had the most pure love
Back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again se we saved it in out memories
Often I feel a cold feeling from you
But now I know you can not ask anything

 

                Kyuhyun opened the wrapped box after the event. Since he couldn’t find her, he just went straight home. It was a music box... that gives the beats of ‘Now and Forever’ by Richard Marx tune. Kyuhyun smiled as it was Sally’s favourite song.

                He noticed something inside the music box... a letter.

 

Kyu: I will not beat around the bush... to tell you the truth, I like you. I really, really like you ever since day one. I don’t know how I managed to become close to you, but I was really happy that I was able to spend my days with you. Now that I thought of it carefully, I know you have your dreams and I have mine. We have to separate our ways no matter how we see it. But, if you still want to continue our journey together... please meet me at xxxxx. I will be there waiting for you.

 

(End of flashback)

               

                Kyuhyun felt another surge of anger rise from him. He looked at Sally who still sings onstage. He  felt his heart burning as thought it want to burst... he looked around at the people who were immersed by her voice. Kyuhyun felt his eyes burning...

                He started treading towards the exit of the place. He puts on his dark shades... his tears began falling without him knowing.

                That day when he was supposed to meet her... that day where he was sitting all alone on the bench, waiting for her... that day he waited for hours... For her...

                Sally never came...

 

After that for a long time I was speechless
Then I cried they were your last words to me
For the only words I wanted to hear was that you loved me

 


Heechul: Didn't it occured to you that they had the accident that same night?
Kyuhyun: no...
Kangin: Yah, the magnae is so upset that time to mind the news.
HanKyung: Awww look how in love Kyuhyun was!
Henry: I'M TRAPPED I'M TRAPPED!!! >:(

 

ElfOtic  Of course I'll help you Ryeowook oppa! ^__^ We'll help this ghost together with Yesung Oppa! :D Kyuhyun to the rescue!! You were so cool helping SeulRi! :) ~~ This chapter was amazinggg~~! ^___^ 
Yesung: so what do we call ourselves?
Ryeowook: Ghost investigator?
Kyuhyun: Call yourselves weird -.-

xrOsEjOOng  waahh!!! kyu the superhero..hehe loved all ua chapters amei..<3 plz update soon^^ 
Kyuhyun: I'm supposed to be the evil magnae who plans world domination... not a hero!
SUJU8: I can be your hero~ I'm going to search for you~ Wanna be your hero~ Always fly away!
Kyuhyun -.-

xauthentic22 = Kyu appeared!! Yeyy thanks unni ;)  Btw,yes donghae-oppa, i'm having a tea party with kibum!! :) Hahaha~ Just admit it yesung-oppa!hahaha Omg, i'm so happy!! Kyuhyun ~ hehehehe sally too!! :) *squeling* 
DongHae: Why didn't you invited me~? Wanna see a mad fish?
Yesung: Ohhhh I'm not sure xD

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : AWWWW!!! Kyu Oppa! I never thought you could be so Sweeet~!! <3 ^^ KYAAA~~!! The Hero Of Sally is..... "Psh... Cho Kyuhyun!!"... ^_^ heeehee;)) just get married you two! ;) Kyu and Sally! Kyu and Sally! Kyaaa~ >\\\\\\\< *blushes* ^\\\\^ HAHA! Yeye Oppa is in Henry's closet!! HAHA!! xD anyway, congrats for having a another tortoise Oppa! :) ;) ^^ heehee;) 
Yesung: Who told you I have another tortoise? I was looking for the ghost...
Henry: What are you talking about?
Ryeowook: nothing!

xkampao00  KYUHYUN as Knight Shining Armor of Sally? O.o I never imagine Kyu will be like that hahaha. Hey Cho Kyuhyun, Stop torturing Henry! It is his Birthday todayyyy! Happy Birthday Mochiii! *hugs* Hahaha. I anticipating how Kyuhyun and Sally will enjoy the party! :) Is there any sweet dance? :)) 
AiMei: Sorry to disappoint you O.o I was aiming for the past 
SungMin: Awww... our Kyuhyun :(

xDannyJ : I never thought Kyuhyunnie Oppa is like that *giggles* Hmppp .. Dae *nods furiously* Siwonnie Oppa .. I'll not going to fight anymore and I am sorry Oppa for disturbing you aand making you angry .. Mianhaeyo Siwonnie Oppa *bows 90 degrees* Mochi .. Come here oppa .. We'll eat ice cream and we will have a date so I can heal your heart .. Just tell me oppa what you want arasseo??? Iwill try my best to give you my everything *smiles* Pstttt .. Not gonna talk to Mimi Oppa anymore .. Never!!!! *pouts* not until he admits ZhouRy is real 
Siwon: that's better :^)
Henry: weeeeeeeeeeee ice cream! Can we get some candies too?

xPao_Black  Nice chapter! *^* This is something that I really want to know, Kyu-Sally past :D Kibum it's ok if you don't tell me wich of my reasoning are right, if you do that this wouldn't be interesting and fun for me, I love mystery ;) Kyu, if you tell something to HeeRae I'll take your pc and games and I'll burn it one by one right in front of you, do you want that? Do you really want it? Think about it very well. Muahahahahahaha >:D*change her mood to a soft one* Yeye oppa, are you ok? >.< What are doing with you those rascals? Here, some cookies and pineapple juice for you <3 KangIn oppa, Shindong oppa, where are you? :o 
Kibum: That's right, dear ^^
Kyuhyun: Don't you dare!
Yesung: I'm fine... though it took me a while in getting up
Kangin: Neh? sorry, we were scooping some ice cream with ShinDong
ShinDong: YAAAAHHH@@@ you finished the ice cream!

xjeshia0827 : COH KYUHYUN! oh gosh brother! you're indeed Kim Heechul's dongsaeng. kkekeke. 
Heechul: I trained him well, haveb't I? *proud*
Yesung: That's why they should have left Kyuhyun under my care aish...

xaryez_lyn  Kyu, why do you bully the adorable Henry???? Yes Kyu, do you like Sally? hehehe.. im sure you do right.. dont deny it.. the great Cho Kyuhyun have feeling for Sally.. and Yesung ah, whats with you and gloomy tortoise.. 
Henry: I'M TRAPPED, I'm TRAPPED!!!
Kyuhyun: Depends...
Habkyung: Shut up, it's already shown up there!

xAnehyuk : Like it???? Author -nim I loved it hahaha thankyou so so so much :) kyuhyun is so evil :p I was so nervous when hyuk came lol :D  awww henry know kyu secret kekekek :p 
Eunhyuk: WAAAHHH!!! so it was you!!! Why did you run away T-T
Kangin: You must be too ugly, hyuk keehehehehehe~~~
DongHae: My hyukkie is not ugly!

xpurplethunder1 : oh...my.... hahabha poor henry got wrapped with bed sheets thats for u ruining our evil magnae's remininces of sally unnie  kyu oppa tnx but im still under the age to try to grab a person and let u skin them even though i wanted too...but ...never i already put a fake spider in her locker so she was screaming and running trought the hallways but ty..  and sungmin oppa idk what to say to u but goodvluck fixixng ur heart w/a glue cause it wont last long and break again lol 
Sungmin: No... you're going to fix it so it won't break again~
Kyuhyun: Owwwhhhh you might want to put som gum on her hair :)

xPatch1997  Kyu who would have thought you had it in you eh... Saving Sally like that... What happened to the evil maknae? Just kidding that was really sweet of you I'm sure Sally unnie would want to be with you Fighting!! Awwww Hyuk you clueless clueless little monkey *shakes head* that unnie has a little crush on you so she does. *whispers* who wouldn't you are a little cutie anyway.... *RUNS AWAY CHANTING* SUJU FOREVER, ELF FOREVER, SUJU FOREVER, ELF FOREVER, SUJU FOREVER, ELF FOREVER, SUJU FOREVER, ELF FOREVER!!!!! 
Leeteuk: Wow... she really is an ELF
Kangin: Cheh~ Elfs ae really cute, don't you think?
Heechul: No

xkelly2010 : Awww, so cute that Kyuhyun protected Sally! And I can only wonder what will happen at the reunion. Don't worry Wookie! I'll protect you from the bullies! (I was bullied in the past). 
Ryeowook: Stand by me~
Shindong: Who BULLIED YOU? Let dongdongie~ bully them back xD

xSadiyahm : Yessss lets investigate oppa ^^Aigoooo kyu sooo Cute lol 
Siwon: Yah~ don't leaveme here!
SungMin: you're not included! XD

xKpopLover7087 : Awww Kyuhyun! That was so sweet what you did for Seulri unnie! You're so caring and protective! I'm sorry I made you upset Kyu... I really like what you did for Seulri unnie. It makes me love you even more! I'll finally know who the girl is at the piano? Or which ELF member had a fiancé? I'll just have to wait and find out. Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
KyuHyun: Not all evil magnaes are actually evil...
ZhouMi: you're the evilest one...
AiMei: Sorry! I did not post the clues T_T the chapter is going to be soooo long if I have to put them... next chapter. FOR SURE!!!

xMiharuRaeJin : Kyuhyun! You little evil sneaker! You can't do that to your friend! o3o Henry?? You locked Yesung? Why?? xD and Yesung...another turtle you have? How many turtles do you have either way? Lol heh..Kyuhyun on the save to Sally...I must say...cuteness overload :3 I wonder if Kyuhyun will ever confess to Sally..they would make quite good and cute couple. :P Why is manager suddenly involved in this? You're lying! You didn't get it from the manager... -____- 
Henry: I DID NOT!!!
Yesung: Nope... it was the gloomy ghost.
Kyuhyun: Because manager has all the tools
JungHoon: I DO NOT!

xrachma_yeye  Oh, is it at their death day? Just like at korean drama? There's also that kind of believe here in few part of my country. Aww gentlemankyu, let me sing hero for you but what did you do to henry? 
AiMEi: similar ^^ I'm also familiar with these events hahahah
SUJU9: I can be your hero! I'm going to search for you! Wanna be your hero~ Always fly awayyy~~~

 

 

AiMei: Anyeong haseooo~~~
Ahhh another chapter... I amost gave up on this one because I kept on re writing this chapter. I really don't know what to include until this kind of story had come to my head xD

Anyways... is this the reason why Kyuhyun was angry? She didn't appear on that location? He knew that girls had an accident... but how come his anger didn't submerge?

Find out why soon!

next chapter:

Heechul's Day.