School Reunion pt 1: A reminiscence

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “What’s this?” Kyuhyun asked as he was handed some kind of invitation by one of his high school friend, Kim Anera. Anera is one of his circle of friends together with Sally.

                “An invitation, duh” Anera said as she was trying to look inside the Super Junior dorm. Kyuhyun looked at the invitation that read ‘KyungHee University High School Batch xxxx Reunion’.

                “Class reunion? Psh” Kyuhyun placed back the card on her hand while smirking. “I can’t go”

                “Wae?! It’s hard to come by this invitation cards, a lot of our batches will come!” Anera fussed.

                “So?” Kyuhyun smirked. “A lot will come if Super Junior’s Kyuhyun will come” Kyuhyun laughed when the opposite door opened revealing SeulRi.

                SeulRi looked at a familiar lady, back facing her while Kyuhyun’s making his famous smug face. Kyuhyun noticed Seulri that made Anera turn her gaze. AneRa gasped.

                “Sally? WANG SALLY?!” Anera gasped again. SeulRi recognized her and broke into a smile.

                “ANERA!” SeulRi and Anera squeals and hugs each other.

                “Oh.my.God! It’s been forever!” Anera hugged SeulRi so tight.

                “I know, right?” SeulRi answered while Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. The girls break their hug with smiles on their faces that reach their eyes.

                “My, what happened to you? We lost contact ever since we’re in highschool! How come I did not see you during our graduation?” Anera asked.

                “It’s a long story” SeulRi said and AneRa smiled and hugs her again. She was already crying.

                “Omo! I really missed you!” Anera cried. “You should have contacted me!”

                “I know, I know, I’m sorry!” SeulRi said softly. “It’s really complicated.”

                “Why?” Anera asked. “Oh! Here, just take this invitation... it’s our reunion”

                “Oh?” SeulRi looked at the invitation, Kyuhyun was caught off guard.

                “Yeap! Since Kyuhyun here is not going, you should go” AneRa said. SeulRi looked at the invitation.

                “Ah, great, I’m free on this date” SeulRi said as she looked at the invitation card.

                “Yah! That invitation is mine!” Kyuhyun grumbled.

                “I thought you’re not going?” Anera scoffed at him.

                “I changed my mind... I’m going” Kyuhyun said and took the invitation card from SeulRi. Anera rolls her eyes and looked at SeulRi.

                “Don’t worry... here take mine, I’ll still be able to get one from the office” Anera said and grabs her own invitation and gave it to SeulRi.

                “Ah, gomawo!!!” SeulRi said. “But I have to go now; I still have an appointment in 30 minutes”

                “Ah okay~” Anera waved at her and SeulRi rushed towards the elevator. She looked at Kyuhyun. “What made you change your mind?” Anera looked at him teasingly.

                “Shut up” Kyuhyun said.

                “Is it because of Sally?” Anera teased and giggled.

                “Hyukkie hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnngggg!!!” Kyuhyun called. Anera widened her eyes. Then, with a strawberry in his hand, his head pops out from the door.

                “Neh?” Eunhyuk asked and looked at Kyuhyun then at AneRa who froze on the spot.

                “Hyung, meet my classmate, Kim Anera.” Kyuhyun smirked.

                “Oh, anyeong haseo!” Eunhyuk bowed and smiled at her.

                “Ah—ahh! Anyeong H-haseo! K-kyu, I-I have t-to go!” Anera saind and ran towards the elevator and Kyuhyun laughed.

                “What was that all about?” Eunhyuk asked. “Girls sure are weird...” Eunhyuk shakes his head.

...

                Kyuhyun went back to his room to play his paused game but as he looked at the laptop, he’s not in the mood. He flopped on his oversized lovely bed and spread his arms with his face flat on the mattress.

                Ah! So good to have a bed! Being the magnae sure is enjoyable!

                Kyuhyun thought and flails his hand on the mattress. He then turns around to see the ceiling above him. He grabs his softest pillow and hugs it. He looks sideways to see the logo of their old school embedded on the invitation he ‘received’ earlier... the school where he and Sally went to. It was true that Sally had gone missing in their 3rd year, but she was still enrolled. They say, she was home-schooled, others say she was in the different class but he couldn’t see her then.

                Kyuhyun clearly remembers... the first time he met her. In their 2nd year of Middle school... he was 15 at that time and summer vacation just finished... a start in their new term. A blonde-haired lady with blue eyes yet her features were of Korean was introduced to them.

FLASHBACK

                Everyone noticed the girl who sits by the window and on her right side was Kyuhyun’s desk. No one actually dares to talk to her except for a few boys who wants to hit on her. She was quite the beauty... her hair was elegantly curled on the ends, her skin was healthy compared to the pale skin of the other girls, and her eyes... it was beyond beauty.

                Kyuhyun can’t blame the guys for hitting on her... the common instinct of a guy like him was to be attracted to the prettiest girl, but he has different opinion about girls like these. Since she came from the West countries and he knew the difference of culture of Westerners. So he thought, she might be... different in terms of behaviour. Other girls would flirt with these numbers of guys who fell head over heels on her.

                “Anyeong Haseo, My name is Wang Sally, I grew up in Toronto, Canada, 15 years of age, and I hope we’ll become fast friends” Kyuhyun was too immersed by his thoughts that he didn’t realize that the first period has started.

                At the time Sally introduced her name, a lot of girls scoffed out of annoyance but to Kyuhyun, these are mere envy. That’s because majority of the guys made some cat calls and cheered. Kyuhyun could just care less... he just brush away the feeling of attraction and went back to the lesson.

                When the lunch came, at the cafeteria Kyuhyun would be surrounded with his friends but as he looked to his side... no friends. He sighed as he looked at a particular table where a certain blonde was surrounded by guys; Resulting for her to gain more antis.

                “She really seemed popular with the guys” A friend of his called Kim AneRa sat in front of him.

                “Yeah” Kyuhyun said shortly. Anera laughs.

                “Why aren’t you there with them?” Anera asked. “I hear a lot of guys were annoyed that you’re the one who’s sitting beside her in class”

                “Nah... I’m good, don’t need to surround a girl like her” Kyuhyun said coldly.

                “I think she’s nice” Anera said.

                “You think everyone’s nice, Anera” Kyuhyun said with a smirk. Anera pouted.

                “You’re too cold! No wonder you can’t have a girlfriend” Anera huffed.

                “Wae? Did you get yourself a boyfriend?” Kyuhyun laughed at the look on Anera’s face. (A/N: Ouch... BURN!)

                “Yah! I will! Well—somehow!” Anera yelled. “Oooooh I wish I could swipe off that smirk on your ugly face!” Kyuhyun laughed.

                “Compared to those idiots surrounding Sally, I’m more handsome” Kyuhyun bragged and Anera just shakes her head.

...

                Kyuhyun’s thoughts were disturbed by the opening of his door...

                SLAM!!!

                A distressed Henry, chest heaving up and down, was leaning on the door.

                “YAH HENRY! FOR THE NTH TIME!!! CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!” Eunhyuk was yelling on the other side.

                “I will, hyung! JUST NOT NOW!!!” Henry yelled back with all might, sweat pouring down from his forehead.

                “YOU BETTER!” Eunhyuk yelled and storms out. Henry’s legs gave in and looked at the bed to see a disturbed magnae giving him his evil looks.

                “The heck you’re doing here, little magnae...” Kyuhyun’s tone was dangerously low.

                “E-ehhh??? I-I don’t have any choice!” Henry quivers at the look of the other magnae.

                “You disturbed Kyuhyun’s precious reminiscence moment” Kyuhyun said idly. “And for that... I shall punish you~”

                “KEUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

                “What’s that sound?” DongHae asked who was settled in the kitchen with Eunhyuk, eating strawberries.

                “The sound of despair... from our little magnae” Eunhyuk said darkly. Ryeowook smiled as he served a pitcher of juice.

                “He’ll learn his lesson soon” Ryeowook said with a forced smile. “I guess Yesung hyung will wake up in a while” Ryeowook looked at the knocked out Yesung who has to endure the pain in being locked in Henry’s closet.

                “Why did Yesung hyung entered hyung entered Henry’s closet anyway?” DongHae asked.

                “He was looking for BaRam” Ryeowook said carelessly. “I mean—”

                “Hyung got another tortoise?” Eunhyuk asked. Ryeowook nods fervently.

                “A very gloomy tortoise...” Ryeowook said in an undertone.

...

                “UWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Cried Henry “LEMME GOOOO!!!”

                “Shut up puffball” Kyuhyun said as Henry was wrapped up with a bunch of bed sheets that made him look like a ball.

                “Kyu!!! Lemme go!” Henry pouted. “I’ll tell Sally about this!” Kyuhyun turns on his evil look.

                “Dare to do that or I’ll throw you out of the window!” Kyuhyun said as he opens his window letting the summer air come in. Henry gave him a sad look and looked down...

                “Hyung... do you like... do you like Sally?” Henry asked. Kyuhyun stops abruptly and looked at him then at the window.

FLASHBACK

                “Ugh... Sally is sure is a !” Kyuhyun overhears his female classmate.

                “So true! I hear she dates a guy after a guy!” Another one said.

                “She seemed sooo dirty!” Were the words that Kyuhyun always hear from the girls

                *sigh*

                Kyuhyun walks towards the backyard... his favourite place in school with no one talking to him or bothering him or even... listen to some useless gossips. KyuHyun felt a slight pang on his chest... he was confused. Part of him wanted to tell them that Sally doesn’t seem as they thought but a bigger part of him tells him don’t mind other people’s business.

                “—Listen up !” A voice yelled.

                 Kyuhyun stopped and noticed a group of Sorority members and a certain blonde with blue eyes were confronting each other. Sally was leaning on the wall and there was blood trickling down her arm. In front of her were 5 girls, one was holding a cutter stained with blood.

                “Just because you’re pretty you can get all our guys here, huh?” One of them said. “You’re such a !” She slapped Sally real hard. Sally touched her face and looked up on her.

                “Ah... me and my beauty” Sally said that made Kyuhyun surprised.

                “You still manage to give me that answer?!” The one with the cutter said. “Let’s see how that pretty face of yours turns out if we draw on it”

                SLASH!!!

                “GASP!!!”

                “5 against 1 is a bit unfair... don’t you think?” Kyuhyun asked and looked at the five girls menacingly. It was surprising how tall Kyuhyun looks when these girls are cowering.

                “K-Kyuhyun-ssi!”

                “My, my... bringing a stabbing weapon at school” Kyuhyun said and looked at his sleeve, he wasn’t harmed but his sleeve was torn. “Ah... this was made with the finest cloth... how am I able to replace this?” Kyuhyun glared at the girls.

                “You were in our way!” One of them said bravely.

                “You harmed an unarmed student” Kyuhyun said simply.

                “She’s a stealing our boyfriends!” Another one said.

                “Why... do you have any proof?” Kyuhyun asked that shuts up the girls. “As I see, I shall report this to the council immediately and—Your I.D.” Kyuhyun opens out his hand.

                “Hmph! Who do you think you are?!” One of them asked. Kyuhyun smirked.

                “Psh... I’m Cho Kyuhyun” 

 


Kyuhyun: *sinking in embarassment*
Kangin: Cheesy Kyu... real cheesy
Heechul: Kyuhyun the hero!!!
SungMin: Aww... you're so swweet Kyu!
Leeteuk: I didn't know you have this side, Kyu!
Kyuhyun: Shut up *blush*
Henry: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!


berrybunnyberrikins : All this ghost business is really creepy, unnie! I just watched paranormal activity 4 and hide and seek! Oh and also, I haven't really had coffee properly before... I only know black tastes like herbal medicine >< gimme a suggestion, I wanna try :3 is it nice...? 

Henry: It's niiiiiiiiiiiiiice~~~~
ZhouMi: You had another go on coffee... didn't you?
Henry: Sugar cookies AND COFFEEE~~~~~~~~~~~
Aimei: Depends on your taste ^^ you see our country is a coffee lover... xD uhm I suggest you to take 3 in one coffees (if it exists there though) or try some in starbucks, but the cheaper way is coffee,sugar and cream or milk. Don't place too much coffee powder though... 

xSadiyahm : I have a feeling the girl at the end has a connection to the ghost or someone from the big accident 
SungMin: Possibly! should we investigate about this?
Siwon: hmmm... but who is she?

xauthentic22 : Great news for you author! I'm happy for you too!! ^^ Hahaha! Its true righht donghae!! ^^ Yes kibum oppa!! He doesn't know anything. At ALL!!! Hahaha~ yeyyy can't wait to see kyu^^ Yesung have some spritual talent too??@_@ Ryeowook is getting better handling the ghhost!! Fighting!! :D Thannks for the update too!! Its Great! ^^ 
DongHae: What are you guys talking about.
Kibum: Go back to Eunhyuk, Hyung, there's nothing here, we're just having a tea party ^^
Yesung: I do?

xrachma_yeye : You were hungry and then fall asleep on the floor, haha only you yesung oppa. Wah so ghost eat too. Finally, im happy for you :-D 
Yesung: I was merely booooored... so I was hungry but too lazy too cook.
Hankyung: Yeap, ghosts eat too! The author knew this as well because she's a part Chinese and we chinese believed in the life in afterlife.
AiMei: We offer food so that the relative will get full even though you only have to offer once a year. Because their main food is prayer offerings ^^

xPao_Black : I'm so happy about Zamboaga news! You're so brave! You know what I think about you. <3 So I read again the letters. According Kibum she never knew about him. So isn't MeeKyong, because Kibum meet the girls even before the other members. Why Kibum wasn't able to comfort her? Why he wasn't allowed to go to the practice room? All this because the company? He's talking about a trainee or someone in SM. Maybe the ghost is related to this girl and that's the reason why he follows Wookie (Kibum is related to Wookie); but the ghost also could be related to the woman in the piano room, I believe more in this. I'm not sure if this girl and the woman in the piano room are the same person, but I'm sure that the ghost is the man who used play the piano. Perhaps he wants to give a message through Wookie to his beloved one, and encourage her to finally move on and find the happiness and love that she deserves. Next chapter is about Kyu and Sally right? xD *Kiss Leeteuk's cheek and runs away* /o/ 
Kibum: Wow! Some of your reasoning were right, but I'll not point out which ones are those xD
Leeteuk: huh... whut... *blush*
Kyuhyun: I'll tell HeeRae about this! xD

xElfOtic : Hahah! Silly kyuhyun! :D I'm glad Yesung is going to help Ryeowook oppa! Then this ghost will be able to move on and rest in peace. ^__^ 
Ryeowook: Yeah, I'm glad too! So can you help me out too?
Yesung: Yeah, we need to uncover some mysteries...

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae  Ohh!! This chapter is COOL!! :)) ^^ Author-nim, I like the whole chapter! <3 especially about humans and ghost.... The Barrier! SO COOL!! ;) <3 ^^ Anyway... I was shocked when Yesungie Oppa saw the ghost!! :O I seriously didn't expected that... ;) HAHA!! I laughed when Yeye Oppa shouted ghost and the ghost just said "where?? You meant me?" HAHAA!! Funny xD OH! and the girl, in the piano.. isn't it the fiancée of the ghost?!  Come on Hangeng Oppa! Tell me!! PWEASE~~~ *gives Sungmin Oppa's puppy eyes* Pwease~ pwease~ tell me! :3 I know that you two.. you know.. It's obvious.. but, just tell me;)  Oh... yeaaaah~ journal! *sarastic tone* it's totally a DIARY!! Kibum Oppa;)) heehee^^ 
Hankyung: Alright I'll tell you *whispers whispers*
Kibum: Fine! if you want it to be a diary O.o
AiMei: waaaahh~~~~ I'm glad you liked it! I thought it was lame xD

xKpopLover7087 : Sorry Kyuhyun, I love Changmin more. But it doesn't mean I don't love you! *gasp* the girl at the piano! Didn't one of the girls have a fiancé but he died! I don't remember if it was Hyewon unnie or Hyunae unnie. Could the girl at the piano be one of them?! Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
Kyuhyun: :(
SungMin: awww don't worry, Kyu, Minnie is here~
AiMei: guess *wink wink* I'll post a clue on the next chapter!

xpurplethunder1 : well....how should..i.... say this..wokkie oppa good for u(?) having a ghost pet(?) lol and hope u can help him solve his problem...kyu oppa -- my purple prince is my lovely u know love who i dearly love but.......someone took him away from me .....and thats where min2x oppa comes in for the homecomin wait oppa u say u cant *sobs* oppa can't u hear it *clack~ sound of a broken heart* u just broke my heart *sobs* ....i...ha-...t...... (lol i know it wont happen im just jokin dont worry i already have my date 4 the homecomin) whatever since min2x oppa doesnt want to can any suju oppa can be my date?(pls someone lol jk) 
Ryeowook: I will! I'm a stalker, remember? xD
Kyuhyun: Get that person who stole your prince from you and I'll skin him/her alive for you ^^
SungMin: Omo! *picks up thepieces of heart and tries to fixthem with glue*

xkelly2010 : Yesung and Ryeowook always help each other. So sweet. Yes Donghae, I'm blushing because Wookie oppa is so handsome and cute and y and kind and I could keep going, but we would be here awhile. *back hugs Wookie* 
Ryeowook: ah~ it's sooo nice to have a female around you... I've been surrounded by these big bullies
DongHae: hmmp! Where's MeeKyong? No where? HYUKKIIIEEEE INEED YOU!
Eunhyuk: no! stay away from me! YOU DON'T LOVE ME NO MOOOAAAR!

xPatch1997 : *sobs* guys waaaaeeee you saying sorry to me It doesn't matter where you guys are you are always in my heart so even if you are not at SS5 who curs because all that matter is that I am an ELF FOREVER and that you guys are safe and healthy!!! Not to much to ask for just don't go and hurt yourself i just want you guys to be happy.... I really need help... getting to emotional again Patch breath breath.... *runs away crying* 
Siwon: *runs fast with long legs and catches up with Patch* Hey... don't cry, we're here to make you happy :^)
ShinDong: Yeah Without you... then what are we?
Leeteuk: Super Junior and ELF exist together... if ELF is gone, we're nothing

xDannyJ : YeWook working together :))) Good Luck Oppas!!!! I hope you can help him ..*points to Zhoumi* Siwon Oppa that tall gigantic evil man is indeed evil *pouts* Siwonnie Oppa I think I should change Mimi Oppa position as my 4th bias breaking Mochi's heart as if he proclaims himself as a gentleman *sobs* Mochi Oppa .. Gwaenchana! Dont let the giant *points to Zhoumi* break your heart again .. 
Siwon: Please don't fight :^(
Henry: Will you heal my heart? TToTT
ZhouMi: I am a gentleman... well towards girls xD

xAnehyuk : Sally and kyu are going to be the main couple on next chapter kekke sorry main character*wink* ;);)I think the ghost is one of the fiance of the girl right ? Aww eunhyuk I love you :p 
Eunhyuk: I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!! unlike some other person here
DongHae: Whut...
AiMei: did you like it? *wink*

xMiharuRaeJin  And then you see Yesung...sleeping on the floor...hahah lmao *comes serious in a second* Yesung...can see ghosts? O____O How?? and what did that kid mean by going quickly? >< and that lady...is she the relative of the ghost? She must be.. >,> You already did, Leeteuk.. >,> Kyuhyun...just make another thing so he will end alone with Heerae...I'm sure something MORE will happen *grins* and still...I don't believe YOU did that.. and yeah...where did you get that wrench or what it was...? I'm glad war is over author-nim. :P :) 
Kyuhyun: Yah author!!! make me do something!
AiMei: -.- no
Kyuhyun: I will ruin your life! I got that wrench from manager hyung

xaryez_lyn : Siwon? Heechul? Donghae? Eunhyuk? Hmmmm... cant figure out who is the next main character? 
Heechul: Me? What me?
Kyuhyun: Psh... it's meh xD

 

AiMei: ANYEONG HASEOOOOOO~~~
SORRRYYY FOR THE LATE UPDATTTEEE!!! I'm not sure if you heard but we're all suffering from flash flood.. and the internet reception is TOOO GREAT!
Great combination... after the fires of war comes the typhoon xD

Anyway ^^

should we congratulate Anehyuk for getting my previous question right! This chappy is Kyu's and Sally's. She was the first one who got it right so I included her in this chapter xD
Stay tuned for next questions and you might be next to be featured!

 

Next Chapter: School Reunion pt2

Oh yeah... 

A dongsaeng of mine created an account here and made a fic. It's a Shinhwa fic you see xD if some of you are Changjo visit her story: Photo Album 

It's going to be a great fic because she told me about it! 
Although she too adds the comment section xD I suggested it. And the foreword, description of the fic, I made it xD