YunHo's despair

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Yunho strides towards HeeRae who bit her lower lip. She knows that Yunho is mad because of the lost contact with each other years ago. She didn’t mean to run into him a while ago... when Yunho recognized her, she started running and hid everywhere until she found SeulRi coming.

                He stopped in front of HeeRae, the other Super Junior members were just observing, confused of the event that’s happening. HeeRae looked down, afraid of YunHo. YunHo on the other hand grabs her chin and lifts up her face. The other Super Junior members were alarmed. Eunhyuk and DongHae looked at each other then at Leeteuk whose eyes turned into slits.

                YunHo turns her face from right to left as though surveying her face. Yunho let go of her face and walks around her, then he touched her hair; letting the brown locks run through his hand. Then he pats her head as though measuring her height.

                “What is he doing?” Yesung asked who was closer to ChangMin.

                “I think he’s surveying if she really is the kid we knew back then” ChangMin said, Siwon looked at him, puzzled. “Hyung, don’t you remember? That kid whom YunHo took care back then?” Siwon frowned... it is true that Siwon was supposed to debut with DBSK, but he didn’t realize that it was HeeRae whom YunHo’s been taking care of.

                “So it really was HeeRae... I don’t know her name then” Siwon scratched his head. YunHo stopped andlooked at the cowering figure in front of him.

                “Are you really HeeRae?” YunHo asked in a pained tone. HeeRae looked at him.

                “I am...” HeeRae said then YunHo suddenly grabbed her shoulders.

                “Wae?!” YunHo was angry. “After all these years?!” Just then HyeWon steps on the scene and takes off YunHo’s hands from HeeRae’s shoulder making YunHo regain his stance.

                “I know you’re the one who took care of our HeeRae but I can’t let you man-handle our magnae” Hyewon said firmly. YunHo frowns at her.

                “HyeWon? Hwang Hyewon?” Yunho looked at HyeWon into the eyes... then he looked around to find 3 more girls. “Wang Sally, Im HyunAe... Min MeeKyong?” YunHos poke as though he is seeing ghosts.

                “Whoa... I didn’t notice them here” ChangMin blurted out and widens his eyes as he looked at each girls. “You’re all here?!” YunHo felt tricked...

                “What is the meaning of all these? Why are you hiding from us?” YunHo looked at HeeRae directly.

                “YunHo-ssi, we cannot answer your question, they’re out of bounds” HyeWon said and held HeeRae behind her.

                “Out of bounds?!” Yunho clarified. “How can it be out of bounds?! Years ago we came back hurriedly just to find you guys missing and not a single word were given about your whereabouts!”

                “Hyung, that’s enough” ChangMin pleads. Just then the door opened, revealing a fresh from running Prince Manager.

                “*pant**puff* Yunho, ChangMin! *pant**puff* don’t blame the girls!” Prince Manager said and clears his throat as he realized that the Super Junior members were there. He stood up straight. “Please we’ll talk about this later” YunHo’s already small eyes turns into slits.

                “No, I want to talk about this now” YunHo said. “Things are being kept from us”

                “YunHo, I know you were HeeRae’s guardian when she was young, please understand her situation right now” JungHoon said.

                “Then why did you kept all these from us?!” YunHo asked. “I know I shouldn’t be mad, but why are you keeping things from us and more importantly, you know how we cared for the girls since they are our dongsaengs and we trained with them together”

                “YunHo... we need to talk about this later, the girls and the Super Junior members are going to have an important meeting right now and this is the only convenient time apart from their schedules” Prince manager explained. YunHo sighed.

                “Alright... but after the meeting I want to talk to them and to you” YunHo said and shot one last look at HeeRae then left with ChangMin. Soon as they’re cleared out, some of the Super Junior members turned to HeeRae as though they wanted an explanation too. HeeRae felt like she had done a big mistake...

                “Now guys, I don’t want you to feast on the incident just now... I want all your ears and attention to HyeWon and HyunAe” Prince Manager said that made the boys settle on their seats... including a ‘drunk’ Henry who quietly sits beside ZhouMi though his head keeps on lolling.

...

                “Hyung... I didn’t think it’s right to just barge in...” ChangMin told YunHo as they made their way towards their own waiting room.

                “I know... I think I might have disrespect Leeteuk hyung about my behaviour earlier” YunHo said calmly. “I’ll approach him later” Both of them turned to the corridor on the right.

                “I still can’t believe it” ChangMin said. “If Yoochun, JaeJoong, and Junsu hyung were here, they wouldn’t believe it either”

                “I know... after all these years... how come they never told us? How come we couldn’t see them?” YunHo said and just then, they encountered SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun who were busily chatting.

                “... it’s a shame their contract’s going to end soon... they really make good music” TaeYeon said.

                “But I think it’s alright... I mean, they’re going to have their own lives” SeoHyun said and just then they came face to face with YunHo and ChangMin. “Oh—oppa!”

                “Anyeong!” Changmin said cheerfully while YunHo just gave a curt smile.

                “YunHo oppa, you seem glum today, you should smile!” Came TaeYeon’s cheery figure.

                “I’m sorry, but oppa can’t really smile today” YunHo said.

                “Then join us in the cafeteria... we’re going to have some refreshments... I think it’s been quite a time before our last bonding” Taeyeon said.

                “Call!” SeoHyun and ChangMin said in unison. Yunho has no choice but to follow his dongsaengs.

                They reached the cafeteria and placed their orders. Yunho just stayed in his seat, getting his mind organized... his mind kept on hurting as flashes of past memories played. He couldn’t stop but to think about HeeRae... a once child-like little girl is now a grown young lady. He couldn’t believe it...

                Her once small and chubby face is now full but she still has that chin and cheeks, her eyes never changed... those almond-shaped eyes never changed.... though her nose became straight. Her hair became longer and held it’s natural brown colour... her body gained a few meat that goes into the right places. Her height... she gained a few inches... from what I remember she barely reach my shoulder...

                YunHo looked at his hand... his hand where it ran through her soft hair locks earlier. He kept on staring at it... he couldn’t believe that he held her hair again even after for 7 years... he held her hair. YunHo frowns at his hand; how is it that he saw her just now? For so long he had searched for her and they gave no answer.

                His open hand soon turned into clenched fist... how could they take her away from him?

                How could they not tell him her whereabouts?

                How could they hide her from him?

                How could they take his source of energy?

                All of his hard-work for money was to take care of HeeRae... she needs a parent who could look out for her. And eversince HeeYun asked him to take care of her, YunHo promised to do so... as a little sister, she had acted more of a sister to him that’s why he really cared HeeRae more than all of his dogndaengs. After the accident happened, YunHo felt he would lose his mind when he found out. He had a mental breakdown when he couldn’t find her.

                “... hyung? Hyuuuunnngg!!!” ChangMin’s been waving his hands in front of YunHo who snapped out of his reverie. “Are you alright?”

                “Oppa, are you feeling well?” Taeyeon asked.

                “I’m fine... it’s just that...” YunHo sighed heavily as he felt getting angry again.

                “Hyung’s a bit upset that the company kept something from us...” ChangMin said.

                “The company’s always been like that” SeoHyun sighed sadly. “There’s the fact that our songs were composed by ghost composers that we didn’t even know”

                “Ghost composers?” YunHo frowned.

                “Neh... I’m sure you have heard of the miracle accident, right? The survivors are our ghost composers” Taeyeon said. “And they’ve been working for years already and we didn’t even get to know them personally”

                “Right... we couldn’t believe that those eonnie-deul would end up being not only SNSD’s ghost composers but ghost composers for every bands in SM” SeoHyun said. “Even some of DBSK’s songs were composed by them from what I’ve heard.”

                “JeongMal?” ChangMin asked as he took a sip on his juice and a bite from his sandwich.

                “They were supposed to debut in 2004, but because of the accident, it didn’t happen” Taeyeon added sadly.

                YunHo knew they were HeeRae and the rest of her members... it hit him that HeeRae was a gifted composer even at young age.

                For all these years... she had been slaving to for composing...

...

                The meeting was adjourned; HyeWon has been explaining the voice line ups in the songs while HyunAe has been explaining the fusion of euro-pop to K pop. The boys understood them well since the recording of the MV song was not done yet, it’s going to be easier this time since everything was explained to them.

                “You’re going to meet with YunHo?” SeulRi asked HeeRae whose expression turn into glum.

                “Well... I have to, right?” HeeRae said softly. She grabbed the music sheets to give them to Leeteuk. She went towards him—“Ahjussi, the music sheets are here if you want to review it with the rest of the members” Leeteuk took a look at her first before grabbing the music sheets and left. Kyuhyun followed him.

                “Looks like Teukie hyung is angry again” ShinDong sighed.

                “Why would he be angry?” HeeRae asked.

                “Of all the things he hated: it’s not knowing anything” SungMin said curtly and he too, left.

                “Ah... I got to go, I’m still in the middle of shooting” Siwon said and immediately left.

                “Hyuk we got to go now, we still have some recording to do” ShinDong said and Eunhyuk nodded, they both left later.

                DongHae, Yesung, Ryeowook, HeeChul, Henry and ZhouMi stared as one by one of their members left. HeeRae and the rest of the girls arrange their music sheets and pile them one by one. Prince Manager looked at HeeRae then at each of the girls.

                “HeeRae, stay here” Prince Manager said.

                “Eh?” HeeRae frowned.

                “I’ll talk to YunHo... your presence is not needed” With that Prince Manager strides out seriously.

                Leeteuk was walking side by side with Kyuhyun since they’re going to the cafeteria. Kyuhyun has something to talk about Leeteuk that’s why he followed him. Soon when they reached the cafeteria, there he saw YunHo and ChangMin. Leeteuk felt stiff and sat on one corner.

                “Go place our orders, you know what I want” Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun grumbled and went to the counter. It seems that YunHo and ChangMin saw them. Leeteuk just sighed.

                “Hyung” YunHo started and bowed 90 degrees at him. “I apologize for my actions earlier; I was foolish for acting out of accord”

                “It’s fine, YunHo... have a seat...” Leeteuk sighed and massaged his temples just in time Kyuhyun came back with their orders.

                “Yunho hyung, ChangMin-ah” Kyuhyun acknowledged them as he laden the tray on the table.

                “Hyung, there’s something I want to ask” YunHo said, Leeteuk gestured him to continue. “Why is HeeRae and the rest of her members with you? How long have you guys know them?” Leeteuk and Kyuhyun exchanged looks.

                “To be honest, we first knew them this May... the company decides to introduce them to us since they are our main composers and they help us in music guidance” Leeteuk explained.

                “Why?” ChangMin asked.

                “What do you mean why?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “I mean... why only now? How come they didn’t debut?” ChangMin asked.

                “I think it’s best to ask Prince Manager about that” Leeteuk said then looked at YunHo. “You’ve been HeeRae’s guardian?”

                “Neh” YunHo said firmly. “Ever since she was 12 when she run away from home... until she turns 15... I’ve been her guardian. HeeYun asked that favour from me”

                So it was him... HeeRae’s been talking about...

                “I see... and how do you see her then?” Leeteuk asked.

                “As my little sister” YunHo responded, it was as though both were fighting mentally, yet it wasn’t clear yet.

                “And now?” Leeteuk asked, Yunho knew he couldn’t answer...

                It was years before he could see her again. And for so many years, changes had been noticed by him... she was no longer that little kid that depended on him. She was... different.

                “Good, you’re here” Prince Manager went and took a seat beside Kyuhyun, facing YunHo. Leeteuk was having second thoughts of leavien. “Leeteuk-ah, you can stay if you wish, I think you guys need to know this”

                “What is?” YunHo asked.

                “You asked earlier to why the company kept you from her?” Prince Manager asked and YunHo nodded. “Actually, after spending a month in the hospital, we transferred her and her members in a recovery area far from the city. To keep her health condition intact since the accident was too fatal for her. We kept them with no outside contacts to avoid the media from feasting on them. That’s why we kept everything. But that’s not the only reason”

                “What?” YunHo asked.

                “At that same year, your popularity is gaining too fast and we are trying to avoid scandal” Prince Manager said.

                “What do you mean?” YunHo asked, ChangMin and Kyuhyun were busy eating more sandwiches including Leeteuk’s share.

                “If you didn’t notice, HeeRae is growing year by year... if you haven’t notice, she is now a grown young woman and we cannot allow if there’s publicity between you and HeeRae” Prince Manager said and then looked at Leeteuk. “Same goes with you, Leeteuk. I heard what happened the other day and we cannot allow that to happen again” YunHo shot a look at Leeteuk who was frowning and looking down.

                “I understand... but it was an accident” Leeteuk said. “It was somehow to avoid more onlookers on us, and HeeRae tried to cover my face”

                “I know, I know, but we cannot allow that to happen again...” Prince Manager said. “Once the contract manager gets on act, he might so something that may endanger the girls’ career and we cannot allow that. SooMan sajang-nim said so... it’s best if we avoid scandals”

                “I understand” YunHo and Leeteuk said in unison.

...

                “Now what, hyung?” Changmin asked as they were resting in their own waiting room.

                “That’s the word...” YunHo said. “There’s nothing we can do” YunHo then stands up and walks towards the door.

                “Where are you going, hyung?” ChangMin asked.

                “I’m going there” YunHo said. Changmin nodded and grabs a magazine for him to read.

                “Come back soon, hyung” YunHo smiled softly and left.

                He slowly made his way towards the rooftop... to cool his mind. If truth to be told, he wanted to talk to her so much. Even though there was a big distance between them, YunHo felt he still has the right to decide what was best for HeeRae.

                He opens the door... just to find her...

                “HeeRae...” YunHo spoke as though he had seen a ghost. HeeRae turns around with a gloomy face at him.

                “Oppa...” HeeRae spoke softly, YunHo saw the softness in her eyes as he slowly approached her. It was as though he was looking at a ghost, he couldn’t believe HeeRae was finally in front of him.

                “Yah... I’m mad at you” YunHo said as he felt a lump in his throat.

                “M-mianhe!” HeeRae pleaded as tears brimmed in her eyes and rolls down her cheeks. “I’m so sorry!” HeeRae covers her face with her hands when she felt strong arms wrapping her. She looked up to see YunHo hugging her, his tears were also falling.

                “Pabo-yah...” YunHo cried. “You never knew how I’ve badly I looked for you...”

                “Oppa...” HeeRae called.

                “I really missed you...” YunHo said as he dug his face into her soft hair.


Hankyung: I smell new rivalry...
Heechul: :o war between Leaders?!
Kibum: The leader of the gods of the east and the angel leader of Super Junior!
Leeteuk: Stop making an issue -.-
Eunhyuk: Hyung! Eotteoke?~
DongHae: How is it going tobe? TeukRae or YunRae?!
SungMin: That is the question!
Leeteuk: Aish...

Sadiyahm Heeheheheh I can't wait to see what happens with heerae yunho I've been waiting to see what happens when the finally meet once again after all those years 
Siwon: Well thing's hasn't been expected...
SungMin:  Hey... where have you been? It's been a long time!

143mimoky  So that's rwhere it all started wookie. It has been a long time, that's why you're stress like that. Woooh love triangle among yunho, teukie and heerae hihihi @leeteuk, you're asking what makes you? The answer is ert. Peace yo! ^^v 
Leeteuk: I'm a what?!
SUJU14: WE AGREE!!! now RUN FOR YOUR LIVESSS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! *angry leeteuk*

xauthentic22 : Ryeowook oppa!! You should try to be a writer to~  That story is amazing! :) hahaha ~but it left you image that you're a stalker.maybe?? Ehehehe~ The lady's man is the ghost XD but who is it??  Aishhh.. Uhmm.. What's up with heerae? Why's she nervous when yunho approached her? Something bad happened??? Hahahaha~ Update soon author-nimm :) I like it *thumbs up* 
Ryeowook: I'm a composer ^^ Writing and composing may have a difference but there's similarity :) but... I'm not a stalker, I'm an extreme researcher
Kangin: Hmm... HeeRae must have been scared of YunHo, considering she just disappeared just like that...

xMiharuRaeJin : Wow...I'm speechless...really...this chapter is so sad, buta why is Yunho searching for Heerae? .-. This is going to be funny xD what's wrong Kyuhyun? o3o 
Kyuhyun: What's wrong? nothing is wrong... I'm a genius...!
Kibum: Err... quite the contrary... 

xHyesungie : Wookie~ don't be scared! We, elf, will protect you. Yesung oppa~ how r u? I miss u~ <3 update soon author, plz~! 
Yesung: WAAAHHH you're here! Where were you?
Ryeowook: Don't worry, I'll try to handle this...

xNurhansuju  Plz update soon I want to now who is the ghost my babe wooki love you 
AiMei: The ghost is someone close to them... I think xD
Kangin: Liar... it's the girl's partner on Ryeowook's impromptu!

xKpopLover7087Yummy cookies! Thank you Heebum and Heechullie oppa! Saranghae! Good Leeteuk, you're a good leader. That's why I like you! Eeeh Yunho appeared!! If Yunho is in it, will Changmin have some parts in the story? Just wondering. DBSK is the first kpop group I listened to and they are my absolute favorite and I just love Changmin! Is everything ok now unnie? Please be ok! Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
AiMei: there you have it, ChangMin's part uhm, I'm not really familiar with DBSK, so please forgive me and my mistakes, but I will do my best to portray his character
Heechul: you better... here, have more cookies and green tea! ^^

xkelly2010 ] Ryeowook oppa, that ghost is trying to tell you something. Just keep trying to find out what it is! And Yunho oppa is here!!!!! Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable by laying my head on your shoulder, I just really love skinship. 
Ryeowook: You sound like Siwon ^^ but I don't mind it since you're a girl :D
Siwon: What's wrong with me and my skinships? :^(

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae: OMMOOOO!!! YUNHO!! YUNHO OPPA!! Is HERE!!!! :O :O kyaaa~ ^^ but.. Oppa! if you love HeeRae unnie.. please don't take we from Leeteuk... SHE ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE! :) which is Teukie Oppa.. ;) right, Oppa?? ;)) ^^ :3  Hmm.... Wookie Oppa, is the ghost that is following you... Is it the man from the couple?.. you know the one who played the piano... I think he really needs your help, Oppa.. Help him, Oppa.. Of your not scared anymore... I'm gonna be by your side.. ;) NOOO!! Min Oppa!! *kick Kyu Oppa * >:) Come on, Min Oppa.. Lets run!!! :) *holds Min Oppa's hand* >\\\< *and starts to run away from Kyu Oppa!* 
SungMin: Let's hide somewhere!!! before he wakes up!
Kyuhyun: I'm going to burn all of your pink stuffs!!!
Leeteuk: Just try magnae *angry leeteuk*

xpurplethunder1  *sigh* atlast i actually got in internet man i was stick for whole 2 or 1 week no internet and and full of homework...... men i hope wokkie oppa can solve thw couples mystery...... sungmin opp sorry but i think i found somebody cuter than u and my hearys beats fast whwn i see him and dont worry i accidently fracture my leg while having a practice so i cant wresstle u tuekie oppa (u lucky) oh and i need a advice / favor kyu oppa can u help me? 
Kyuhyun: Oh sure :)
SungMin: :o ... you broke my bunny heart *cowers in a corner* OTL 

xPatch1997 : OPPA ! I had nothing to do with your room :( I only dyed your clothes which I already fixed it was Kyu Oppa who handled your room... Why do you think he is running away? *glares at Kyu Oppa* and hahahaha no problem Shindong Oppa I didn't know if Unnie's next update would be before or after your birthday so I just wished you it now. Woooo Yunho Oppa is back in the picture and Yunho Oppa please don't fall in love with Heerae unnie she is teuk Oppa's did you not here about the date they went on :P
Unnie is the ghost that man from the couple who played the piano? Why do I have a feeling all of this ties together with Teuk Oppa's ex ( I wish I have a "nice" little chat with her about why she caused teuk oppa so much pain....) 
Leeteuk: Where's the magnae!!! I'mma murder him!!!
Kyuhyun: BLAME IT ON HEEBUM!!!
HeeBum: Mwwooorr? MEOWWWW!!!
AiMei: LEave that cat alone!!! -.- And oh, good deduction Patch1997 ^^

xkampao00 : WAAAAAAH.! I MISS COMMENTING HERE! :D Did someone miss me?  I've been busy for the past few days :(  Author-nim You are also a Filipino? I am a Filipino but I live in Luzon PArt :0 Take care! I always pray for Zamboanga's safety :( I wish that the war will officially end.  Anyway, YUNHO oppaaa! You're here! I smell a Love Triangle between YunRaeTeuk ahihi. :D Exciting! Ryeonggu! Kinda Stalker? I am so interested about the couple~~~ wiiiie~~ I wanna know what they want. :( 
AiMei: Yeap, I'm a pure blooded filipino... well unless if you count in the Chinese and American heritage I got from our forefathers--ah, no need to to problemalize about my bloodline xD Anyways, Eunhyuk here have been waiting for you to heal him
Eunhyuk: Yeah... :( my back's still soar... can give me massagee? ^^

xDannyJ  Omo!! It's Yunnie Oppa (Yunho) .. I -I miss Yunnie Oppa.. *smirks* ottokae?? Teukie Oppa will you able to have Heerae's attention?? ╮(╯▽╰)╭Hahahaha.. aigoo.. Wookie Oppa is so brave.. If I was the one being followed by a ghost wherever I go.. I think I will faint.. ZhouRy are back!!!!!!! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ .. Mochi is so cute.. and Mimi Oppa is so caring.. tell me!!! Is ZhouRy real!!!  Hyukkie oppa.. Want Strawberry Milk??? *^O^* I will love to share it with you ~  Yeye Oppa I love you <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)> but I love Hyukkie Oppa a billion times more..  Siwonnie Oppa .. I was inspired lately to your faith to God.. (>^ω^<) Who wants cookies and chocolate drink?? No coffee allowed .. it will be bad for Baby Mochi O(∩_∩)O 
Henry: Of course Im cute ^^
ZhouMi: I just don't want that chipmunk to cause trouble -.-
Siwon: Of course, God will always be there for us :^)

xrachma_yeye : So the boy and girl at the piano room were trainees as well? I still don't have any idea who the ghost is but ryeowook is so brave. Finally yunho and heerae meet again, maybe he was mad because he just know she often stay at the building but never contact him. Well, you are right actually geng ge, it didn't cross my mind.hehe 
Hankyung: That's what I thought too ^^ but who do you think is LEeteuk hyung's ex?
Ryeowook: I have no idea if they were trainees or not... I haven't seen their faces...

xPao_Black : Hi! I wasn't able to comment last chapter, so sorry! >.< But now here I am! :D So, I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Leeteuk's ex girlfriend will comeback and I don't know if this will be good or bad for him... Let's see! About that ghost, so is HE. Who could be? Mmm... Maybe I'm too much into Leeteuk's story but possibly this ghost is related with Teuky's ex? At this point I really can't think about any different possibility :-/ Poor baby Wookie, you're so brave! >3< Author: Thanks for update, this two last chapters are a gift for us. Thank you so much! :) 
Leeteuk: My ex isn't dead... yet. I guess..
DongHae: Maybe the husband of your ex is dead? :o
Ryeowook: The apparition is a yung man not an old one...

xberrybunnyberrikins : Wow how did you plan out all of this...?! Nooooooooo teukrae :'( Mimi more ships are better! Oh hey, some advice, next time don't slap his face, pull his ears or cheeks :3 hurts more ~ I'm sorry Mochi How do you get high of coffee...? Wait jokes. I think I remember getting high off iced coffee once... Why is yunho so mad..? Stay high, Mochi! ;) 
ZhouMi: Ohhh! I forgot xD 
Henry: I didn't ask for coffee... I asked for hot chocolate nad Kyu gave me another thing!
ZhouMi: you know better than to trust the evil magnae -.-

xElfOtic : Like you? I LOVE you Ryeowook Oppa!! :D And bad Kyu! Giving Henry oppa coffee when he shouldn't be having any! I wonder why YunHo is so mad.... :O Who's the ghost?!? I wanna knoww! ^____^ 
Ryeowook: I LOVE YOU TOOOOO~~~ here have some wookie cookie~
Kyuhyun: Well, I don't have any other else than coffee -.o

 

AiMei: Anyeong Haseo~
I'm updating because I don't know when's the next update because currently, there's a clearing operation here in our area. Meaning, helcopters are moving here and there targeting the houses where MNLF are rumored to be in. The navy and Marines are on the move towards the coastline areas which is few yards away from my home.

Thank you guys for your never endidn support! May God shower you guys with never ending blessings! I love You all!!!

Next Chapter: Kibum's Journal