Kibum's Journal

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “What’s this?” DongHae asked as he rummages over the things that HEechul gave him. He said that Kibum told him to give them to MEeKyong and since DongHae was closer to MeeKyong.

                “What are you doing, Hae?” MeeKyong asked and took a seat beside him. They were inside HeeRae’s unit since MeeKyong is spending the night with their young ahjumma.

                “Look... kibum’s journal” DongHae showed a black binder with Kibum’s name on it. MeeKyong looked at it.

                “Yeap... this is Kibum’s” MeeKyong said.

                “I think we should return it?” DongHae said but MeeKyong smiled evilly.

                “Not until we see it’s contents!” MeeKyong said and tried grabbing the journal, but DongHAe held it quite hard.

                “Nooo~ it’s Kibum’s! We mustn’t take a peek!” DongHae said indignantly. MeeKyong pulled harder.

                “Uhhhnn! Where’s the fun in it?!” MeeKyong argued, gritting her teeth.

                “Kibum will be maaad!” DongHae retorted.

                “What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him—ahhh!!!” DongHae accidentally let the notebook slip off his grip that made MeeKyong fell on the couch.

                “Wah! MeeKyong!!!” DongHae went towards MeeKyong and pulled her up. MeeKyong suddenly felt a surge of pain in her head:

                In the dance room... we both danced the choreography...

                “With who?!” MeeKyong asked suddenly and then the pain in her head suddenly dispersed.

                “Kyongie!!! Gwaenchana?!” DongHae was frantic. MeeKyong opens her eyes slowly to find DongHae panic-stricken.

                “DongHae?” MeeKyong chuckles lightly.

                “Please don’t die!!!” DongHae cried.

                “Pabo... I’m not dead yet” MeeKyong laughed while DongHae touched both of her cheeks.

                “If something happens to you because of me... I’d never forgive myself...” DongHae said and he close the distance between their foreheads. MeeKyong blushed as she can see his face so close. “I’ll never let anything hurt you”

                “Ehheeeem” A voice sounded that made DongHAe and MeeKyong to separate their faces. They looked at the person to find HeeRae carrying grocery bags, staring at them in a blunt way.

                “Little ahjumma, you’re home~~~” MeeKyong said cheerfully. HeeRae looked at the messy things on the floor. HeeRae was ticked off.

                “What’s all these?” HeeRae pointed at the thingies on the floor.

                “They’re mine!” MeeKyong said enthusiastically.

                “And what are your things doing on my floor?” HeeRae asked when—

                *SMACK*

                “You do not scold your eonnie” Hyewon reminded her and proceeds on to the kitchen to place the grocery bags.

                “But eonnie!!! My house is messy again!” HeeRae went after HyeWon while DongHae and MeeKyong just smiled goofily at each other.

                “Gokchongma! I’ll clean them later!” MeeKyong said and her eyes fell on the open journal notes. She picked them up and noticed that the pages are being ripped off.

                “Looks like Kibum already removed the evidence” DongHae said as he also noticed the ripped pages.

                “Aww... no fun...” MeeKyong said and opens the back page. There were writings... “Eh?”

                “Oh?” DongHae takes a peek. MeeKyong immediately closes the notebook and looked at DongHae naughtily. “Yah, I wanna read too!”

                “I thought you don’t wanna?” MeeKyong smirked at him.

                “Ahahhh~~~ I want to read! It’s eating my sense of curiosity!” DongHae was shaking his straightened legs.

                “Ah! You said you don’t want to invade Kibum’s privacy?!” MeeKyong retorted.

                “Aiya~~~ Lemme see!” DongHae reaches out for the notebook.

                “Aniyo~” MeeKyong said, it’s quite amazing to see a tall woman playing with DongHae. Just as both of them were playing around, reaching for the notebook, HeeRae appeared holding a bowl of strawberries with a horrid look on her face.

                “Snacks” She said simply with a scary look on her face.

                With that MeeKyong and DongHae settled up and just quietly sit in on the floor. MeeKyong looks at the journal again and opens at the back page. DongHae scoots over to see the contents. It was an entry way back 2008...

 

To the person I love:

                How are you? I hope you are fine by now considering the hardships you encountered... Seeing you sad makes my heart ache... I wanted to comfort you back then but I can’t. Do you even know me? I’m not even sure. Seeing you slumping like that what makes me sad even more... To be honest, I don’t want to see this side of you.

                I always wanted to see you smiling as always... It’s your smile that always brought me to life... the reason to why I always come to the training room to practice dancing even though I wasn’t allowed to. All I want was to see you...

                Do you remember?

                When our eyes first met... it was as though something had clicked. You shied away... which made me sad... so I decided to stay in a distance to watch over you :)

               

                MeeKyong and DongHae looked at each other, surprised.

                “Kibum has a girl he likes?” DongHae asked.

                “Molla! I don’t remember” MeeKyong said. Then their eyes glistened. “*gasp* We must find out who that girl is!”

...

                Kibum walks at the familiar side of Seoul, without wearing any disguises. Disguises are for those super famous... Kibum thought. He doesn’t count himself as famous because he just works as an actor now. Although there are some constant stares at him.

                Psh... Those prying eyes are always no good...

                Kibum adjusted his beanie and entered a kembap shop. The servers looked at him and recognized him. One of them led him towards the private part of the shop. Kibum always appreciated the staffs inside the shop. Actually, it was the kembap shop where he and the rest of the super junior members feasted together years ago. Now, only him and a few members came... looking upfront he smiled at the familiar figures.

                “Kangin-hyung!” Kibum smiled fervently at Kangin who on the other hand waved at his dognsaeng.

                “Kibum-ah” Kangin called and laid out a chair for him. Kibum’s eyes fell on the other man and lady...

                “Hankyung hyung” Kibum smiled brightly then his eyes fell on the young lady.

                “Kibummie” HanKyung said. “Ah, meet my assistant, Min HaeMee” Kibum stared at the lady for quite a while.

                “Ah anyeong h-haseo, Min HaeMee imnida...” HaeMee said trying to cover her face. Kibum pointed his finger at her.

                “You’re MeeKyong’s sister... aren’t you?” Kibum said pointedly. HaeMee widens her eyes. “Working as your assistant?” Kibum looked at Hankyung who looked away peevishly.

                “N-neh, my assistant” Hankyung said. Kangin looked from HaeMEe to Hankyung and laughed.

                “Wahahahah! No matter how you keep it, Hyung, it’s still obvious” Kangin chuckles as their order comes in. A young woman placed their order. “Ah, miss... may I ask something?”

                “What is it, sir?” The young woman asked.

                “Are any super junior members still visit?” Kangin asked since she was a regular staff ever since Super Junior started eating in the shop.

                “I’m afraid... the last visit was... last 2009” She said sadly. “Only you sirs are the ones who frequently comes... oh and Heechul-ssi also comes”

                “Heechul?” Hankyung asked. The lady smiled.

                “He’d come when he has the time... recently he comes with a little child” The lady said and with that she left.

                “A little girl?” Kangin asked Kibum and Hankyung.

                “Oh don’t you know?” Kibum asked. “Heechul hyung has a child”  Kangin drops the kembap that he was about to eat.

                “Jeongmal?!” Kangin’s eyes widened. “JEONGMAL??? With whom?!”

                “HeeRae’s older sister” Hankyung said stiffly. Kangin frowned as though he tries to recollect his memories.

                “Ah... Heeyun” Kangin said then laughs out loud. “That woman” Kangin can’t stop laughing. “Omo! I can’t—hahahahha!”

                “Why are you laughing?” Hankyung asks.

                “Ah those two had quite a past back then” Kangin said appreciatively. “You’d say it’s a cat and dog relationship where HeeYun is the dog while Heechul is the cat. Then in the end of the day, they’d get along with each other as though nothing happened. But I’m surprised they got a child. What’s the name of the kid?”

                “CheulRi” Hankyung said gently.

                “Yah hyung... the kid’s been waiting for you... aren’t you paying a visit?” Kibum asked.

                “That only meant going to Suju hostel and if I run into Leeteuk again, then I’ll be damned” Hankyung said, throwing his hands into the air.

                “Still scared of hyung?” Kangin asked.

                “Of course!” Hankyung said stiffly. “The way I acted before... *sigh* my conscience has been eating me ever since...”

                “Kibummie... I heard you’ve been to the hostel often... any news?” Kangin asked.

                “Apart from DongHae and MeeKyong going out... not pretty much” Kibum said as though it was nothing. Kangin and Hankyung looked at him sadly.

                “Jinjja?” HaeMee asked then the three of them looked at her. She purses her lips. “Mianhe-yo” Kangin laughed.

                “Yah hyung your girlfriend’s too cute” Kangin said.

                “She’s my assistant” Hankyung made it clear.

                “Yah right” Kibum said. “Wait till MeeKyong hears this” Haemee gasped.

                “Oppa! I’m getting part time jobs to support our grandma’s medicine! I can’t depend on my sister all the time, can I?” HaeMee pouted. “And Eonnie has still been to underground dancing competition to support me as well”

                “Underground dancing competition?” Hankyung asked.

                “It’s famous in Seoul... it happens a lot in elusive places” Kibum explained. “It’s where she was once discovered to be SM trainees...”

                “But isn’t her salary from SM enough?” Kangin asked

                “No... it’s hard to be a breadwinner of the family!” HaeMee said. “Eversince our parents died, MeeKyong eonnie has to find jobs here and there... even though she has forgotten my name, but her instincts always work... and that is to earn money for Family”

                “Wow... I never thought MeeKyong is a tough woman” Hankyung said appreciatively.

                “That’s why she always pushes me to study here and there” HaeMee pouted. “I’m not that intelligent you know!”

                “Don’t say that” Kibum said in a stern voice. “It doesn’t matter to MeeKyong if you are intelligent or not, all that matters to her is that you finish studying... because it was her dream to finish college but she stops, just for you. So you better study for her sake”

                That’s right... MeeKyong never cares if you’re intelligent or not... she just sees you as a person. No one’s perfect for her... every one commits mistake that’s why she’s always innocent and forgiving...

...

                DongHae didn’t read anymore since he’s feeling guilty on reading the first entry of the journal. So he went to confess his sins to Siwon... who was currently in Incheon... miles away from Seoul, leaving MeeKyong and the black journal with her.

                “TeeHee~” MeeKyong smiled mischievously as she went to read the next entry.

 

To the one I love:

 

                Do you wonder why I write to you? Even though I know this won’t reach you now... I know it will never be delivered. The reason to why I write to you is that to let you know that someone cares for you. No matter how you said that you are surrounded by your friends... but only I know of your hurt... I was there when you visited your parent’s grave and cried.

                You were surprised to see a panda disguised person nearby... you laughed as I panicked and tripped down the hill. But still I always had my mask up so you won’t see my face... the person who who watches you in a distance.

                You talked to me about your sorrow and I just listened. I will always listen though you thought I was sleeping and you got mad. But I wasn’t I was listening to you and your voice. You became happy when I danced a happy dance in front of you and lots of people passing by. Even though I was embarrassed... ha! They never knew me... and of course... you too never knew me.

 

                MeeKyong closed the journal and thought.

                Why did Kibum kept his love to himself?

                Who is the girl?

                MeeKyong looked at the journal again.

                Who ever that woman is... Kibum must have loved her so much...

...

                HeeRae was sitting on the floor as she tries to listen to the new composition that HyeWon made. It was calm and peaceful... she smiled as the some came to the middle part and it soothes her heart. HeeRae likes HyeWon’s music composition so much because they are soothing to the heart and it sometimes makes her forget all the harshness of the world.

                “Yah” she felt a kick on her leg.

                “Mwoyah!” HeeRae yelled as she looked up just to see a grumpy Leeteuk with a paper bag. HeeRae pursed her lips soon as she meet Leeteuk’s angry eyes.

                Crap... why is he angry now?!

                “Move” Leeteuk commanded and HeeRae shifted her legs and sit in an Indian seat position and facign her laptop. Leeteuk placed the paper bag on the coffee table where HeeRae placed her laptop. “Eat” Leeteuk added and rests his body on the couch and covered his eyes.

                HeeRAe looked at him curiously then at the paperbag. She opened it to find Chinese dumplings inside. HeeRae was ecstatic as they were her favourite. She looked at Leeteuk whom she perceives sleeping already.

                “Ahjussi” She whispered. “Gomawo~~~” HeeRae went to the kitchen to get some plate and some cutleries... all the while Leeteuk trailed his eyes behind her and smiled. With that, Leeteuk drifted to sleep as he was tired because of his schedules.

                HeeRae went back to listening to HyeWon’s composition while eating her dumplings. She could care less when Leeteuk was snoring loudly... all that was important to her right now were the dumplings she loved. Few minutes later...

DING DONG!

                HeeRae was surprised and looked at her watch... 5:23 pm. She gets up and removed her earphones. She went for the door, expecting one of the SJ members... She opens the door—

                “Hey Kid” YunHo’s voice called. HeeRae was surprised.

                “Oppa” She mustered to speak and cleared the way “Come in!” YunHo was too carrying a paper bag.

                “Here, for you” YunHo gave the paper bag to her. HeeRae looked what’s inside: Chinese dumplings.

                “Waaahhh~~~ gomawo!” HeeRae said though there was a tint of worry in her voice. “Come in, oppa, I’ll just put this on the plate.”

                Yunho comes in and was ready to sit on the sofa or wherever when he saw a man’s sleeping figure on the couch. He suddenly felt anxious... he kept staring at the body when he realized...

                Leeteuk hyung! What is he doing here?!

                Then he saw the plate of Chinese dumpling beside a laptop. YunHo can’t help but to feel suspicious about Leeteuk. HeeRae came back with a pitcher of juice, some glasses and the plate of Chinese dumpling. YunHo went to help her and placed it on the coffee table. HeeRae pulled the coffee table towards the other couch... she mentally thanked her sister for buying 2 couches for her.

                HeeRae poured the drink on YunHo’s cup which he gladly took, but his gaze was still on Leeteuk. He kept on staring at him and HeeRae looked to where he’s looking. HeeRae mentally facepalmed herself. YunHo then looked at HeeRae.

                “What is Leeteuk hyung doing here?” YunHo asked when suddenly Leeteuk gets up and faces YunHo straight.

                “I always come to have a nap here” Leeteuk said.

                “But... how about your dorm? I think it’s on the next door?” YunHo said in a as a matter of factly tone.

                “It’s noisy in there” Leeteuk said and eyed the new dumplings that were on the coffee table then eyed at HeeRae. With that, he went back to rest again. YunHo looked at HeeRae who looked back at him. He ruffles her hair.

                “I got to go now” YunHo said.

                “Eh? But you just got here” HeeRae said.

                “I got to check on ChangMin, he’s always bored without me” YunHo said as he stands up and went to the door. “I’ll visit you again, kid” YunHo said and ruffles her hair.

                “Yah, oppa!” HeeRae pouted and YunHo smiled. “Bye”

                YunHo walks away from the unit but he stopped his tracks and looked back at HeeRae’s door.

                Why am I feeling uneasy?

 


Heechul: I never Knew Kibum writes a diary...
Kibum: A journal hyung... JOURNAL.
Kangin: Yey! I'm up there!
Hankyung: I'm up there too!
DongHae: Hankyung hyung has a girlfriend!

 

kampao00  Come here Hyukjae oppa I'll massage you. /le massages /. Is it good ? Take care! Hahaahaha.. Leeteuk ahjussi.. You look like jealous when you ask Yunho oppa how did he see Heerae now or is that only my imagination?. Hahahaha.. XD I am anticipating the next chappy! Update authornim and stay safe there! 
Eunhyuk: Waahhhh feels good :3
HeeChul: ah, don't worry about Leeteuk, he's not that jealous... welll that's just my perception...

xlorilei10 : AiMei, I am so glad to hear you are doing well despite the situation. Sorry I haven't kept in touch these last 2 weeks, I have been racking up hispital time. First with my eldest daughter then my grandmother. Knock wood, everyone is home now and doing ok. Siwon, my minions are as follows: my eldest Hailey is 17 & if you like, I can mail her to you. (I might even put holes on the box.) The middle child is Faith, age 12...she and Heechul shall never EVER meet. She does not need diva lessons. And last but not least is Cait, the 8 year old future dictator. The world should shudder if she and Kyu put their heads together. I understand how worried Yunho is, I helped raise a friend's kids and don't ever tell me the aren't family! You know, Maggie would be perfect for Y............... 
Siwon: Oh, is everyone alright?
HeeChul just place her in the shipment box... but I'm looking forward to meet that middle one }:)
Kyuhyun: an 8 year old? Psh... what does the 8 year old think?

xKpopLover7087 : I'll take the cookies but not the tea. I'm sorry Heechul I don't drink tea. Kyaa~ Changminnie is so cute!! But like Kyuhyun he's the evil maknae... Or Voldemin. But he's still so cute and adorable!!! Gomawoyo unnie! Love you and your story! I hope you and everyone is still safe Author unnie!<3 
Kyuhyun: I'm the only evil magnae! Hmph love me and only me!
AiMei: Kyu -.- 

xElfOtic : Thanks Wookie Oppa!! :D And it's okay Kyuhyun. :) Awhhh, what a touching reunion between HeeRae and YunHo! ^___^ As usual, the update was amazinnngg!!! :D 
Kyuhyun: It's more than okay BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ryeowook: Hey Kyuhyun, you know coffee is bad for the chipmunk...

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : Ahwwww... YunHo Oppa is so dissapointed.. Poor Oppa.. :(( If I'm in YunHo Oppa's place, I would be dissapointed too... :/ He's been searching for them, (especially HeeRae unnie) for how many years.. :/ Tsk!  Ohh.. No!! If the Prince Manaer Oppa, said that there should not be a scandal, between them and the girls.. It means that, there would be no "couple moments"..?? AM I RIGHT, Author-unnie??.. :// *Gasp!!* LEETEUK OPPA!! HAS A NEW RIVAL!!!! :O :O WHAT SHOULD YOU DO, OPPA?!! Look at that Oppa!! YunHo made the FIRST MOVE!! he hugged her.. T.T Teukie Oppa~~~ :'(( HIDE MIN OPPA!! If Kyu Oppa find us, it's death!! T.T Leeteuk Oppa! Help us!! :(( 
Leeteuk: there's no need for my moves, I think I got her controlled?
Hankyung: Hyung... controlling is not making a person like you back -.-
SungMin: No need to hide, I'll use my martial arts strength! Hiyyyaaah! *kicks a chair and hurts foot* OWWWIIIIEEE!!!!

xberrybunnyberrikins on : Maybe I should do that one day... Give him coffee just to see mochi 'drunk'. Nice one kyu XD mochi you should've asked someone else for hot chocolate then....!I guess we can just hope yunho still sees heerae as a little sister... Although the likelihood of that is like 2% TT nooo teukrae.. :c 
Henry: I won't mind~~~ I like coffee! But they won't give any to me -.-
ZhouMi: No coffee for you -.-

xNurhansuju on Sep 24, 2013 03:23:56 says: Henry so cute I wish if I could be there to see him XD plz just say who is the ghost plz 
Henry: Teehee~~ I is cute ryt? ^^
AiMei: You'd have to wait a few chappies ^^
ShinDong: Oh the suspenses is killing me!

xkelly2010 : Interesting that Yunho used to be Heerae's guardian, but I'm glad they reunited finally. I'm also sensing a love triangle kekeke. Awww, sweet Wookie oppa *blushes and shyly holds your hand* 
Ryeowook: *blushed* eheeehheeee 
dongHae: HYUNG!!! WOOKIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

xjeshia0827 : @yesung oppa, oh~ i'd love to ^^ (I'm so sorry if I missed a chapter to comment. I just became busy lately due to my shop's anniversary and graduation preparations! YAY!) 
Yesung: Wah you got a shop? What kind of shop?
Siwon: Happy anniversary to your shop! :^)

xPatch1997 : This chapter makes me scared... scared for teukrae since Yunho Oppa is back :/ Not that i'm upset your back Oppa I just ship teukrae a lot hehe.... Unnie what is this contract termination SNSD were talking about :O Please let there be no angst in the future but if there is I will prepare before hand....  Kyu Oppa get back here how can you blame heebum I'll bin all your games and tell Heechul Oppa Mwhahahahahahha and stop feeding Henry Oppa coffee! 
ShinDong: It's like this... since the girls already completed 10 albums... it also meant their end of contract...
Kyuhyun: IT"s HEEBUM'S FAULT!!!!
Heechul: YAH HOW CAN YOU BLAME A CAT!!!

xauthentic22 : ohhh so that's the reason a new rival came OwO buttttt... please let it be TeukRae :3 i love it :p hehehehe neh ryeowook oppa! you're a great composer :p  isn't great reasercher is the same with stalker?? hhh~ yes kangin oppa!! it's trueeee~ hahahaha~ thanks for the update author!! i like it:3 
Ryeowook: Nah it's the new word for stalking heeheehee~
Kangin: Wah~ I'm happy I'm up thaaarr~~~ 

xDannyJ : ⊙﹏⊙ omg.. I feel rivalry on the air.. Yunnie and Teukie Oppa loves her.. they both loves her!! Yah! Mimi Oppa stop denying it *whispers* do you like Mochi?? It is so obvious oppa because you dont want your Baby Mochi to cause trouble.. caring is the first step of admiring that will be love as time goes by.. *imitates Shibrows of Siwon* Henry Oppa ZHOURY is real right??? *puppy eyes* tell me pretty please!!!~T_T~ Author-nim god bless and be safe!! 
ZhouMi: I see mochi as my xiao didi ( little young brother in mandarin)
Henry: *googly eyes* Really? only a didi?!

xrachma_yeye : Emmm, i don't have any idea geng ge i need more hint or maybe just ask shinee, our sherlock for help. Its strange though wook oppa, maybe they were ghost composer as well or something like that. Yunrae, their reunion was so touching, suddenly im shipping yunrae.hhe but that will make our angel leader sad. So everything is getting better right author nim? I want to know the update there through internet but once i read the news i can't stand it knowing you're there too, its too scarry. 
Hankyung: Asking Shinee... but I don't think they know the girls yet xD
Kibum: So... take your bet... YunRae or TeukRae?
AiMei: I'm not saying everything's getting better... but I'm saying that I just hope everything's going to normal soon

xSadiyahm : Awwwww so cute at the end ^^ Oh sungmin oppa I'm good I'm missed youz :)) 
SungMin: Awww missed you too! 
Eunhyuk: How bout me?

xMiharuRaeJin : Holy cow! I swear to my bed there is a love triangle between! O.O I wonder what will happen next. I mean, Yunho knows she is alive and that she changed. I'm sure there will be love between, but the look on Leeteuk's face says it all. He loves her. They love her. And Heerae? I think she loves Leeteuk, since she's looking at Yunho like big brother. *shivers from excitment* This is getting interesting.. *-* You're not a genious, Kyuhyun...I am! *grins* Take care of yourself author-nim! We will always be with you :) 
Leeteuk: I hope we're going to be ok with YunHo...
Kyuhyun: No you're not going to be :) And... nope, I'm the genius here, how was I able to make the elevator stop and trap Leeteuk hyung and HeeRae inside?
Leeteuk: SAY WHAT?!

x143mimoky  I can feel there's a love triangle. Kekeke back track from the past. Secrets are being revealed. Well.. yunrae is ok with me. :)) 
Siwon: Why can't everyone just get along?
Heechul: My dear innocent Siwon... when it comes to love, you'd be willing to murder!

xaryez_lyn : leeteuk sshi are you jealous of yunho? wooohooo yunho made an appearance!!! 
DongHae: Yeap! Hyung is jealous!!!
Eunhyuk: *sigh* I hope I have someone too...
DongHAe: YOU HAVE ME!
Eunhyuk: You'ren ot a female -.-

 

Aimei: Anyeong Haseooooo!!! I'm glad to make an update!
Kibum's journal... who do you think the person he loves? FIND OUT SOON!!! 

BUT WAIT!!! There's more!!!
BIG TWIST OF SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER EXPECT!

HEHEEHHEE

 

Next Chapter: A clear apparition