The Ghost's identity

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “Yah, you know who Kibum likes?” DongHae asks Eunhyuk who was busily reading some lyrics that that the girls composed for them. Eunhyuk looks at him in annoyance because he’s ruining his concentration.

                “No” Eunhyuk said shortly then went back to reading.

                “Any girl that Kibum hangs with except for MeeKyong?” DongHae asks again.

                “No” Eunhyuk said without looking at dongHae.

                “Any idea that Kibum says he like someone?” DongHae asks again.

                “No” Eunhyuk said nonchalantly.

                “Do you remember any girl other than the SNSD and f(x) and ELF members trainees?” DongHae asks again and Eunhyuk sighed deeply.

                “No... no... no!” Eunhyuk said. “And my next answer to your question is no...” DongHae glared at Eunhyuk.

                “Ah... I was about to treat you for some ice cream... since you said no” DongHae said and went away, leaving a wide-eyed Eunhyuk looking at him.

                “Yah! I want the treating ice cream part!” Eunhyuk said, putting down the sheets and went after DongHae.

                Ryeowook chuckles at the immaturity of his hyung deul. He, Yesung, Eunhyuk and DongHae arrived early for another recording. The girls hadn’t arrived yet though but Hyewon advised them to read the lyrics in advance so they know how to portray the emotions in the song. Ryeowook’s eyes shifted back to the music sheet and read it carefully. The song title was ‘My Love, my kiss, my heart”. Yesung looks at him.

                “The song seemed too sad” Yesung said.

                “But the music is different” Ryeowook said. “It’s like a ballad with strong melody”

                “Neh... and it’s quite disturbing” Yesung said. “Ah... any clues how to talk to HyeWon about our ghost friend?”

                “Molla” Ryeowook said just then SeulRi shows up. She bows at them meekly before going to the piano instrument. Then in a little while, Kyuhyun shows up looking at Seulri first before going towards Yesung and Ryeowook.

                “You’re early today” Kyuhyun said and takes a seat in front of Yesung. Ryeowook passed him a set of music sheets for them to review.

                “We need to study this” Ryewook said and Kyuhyun nodded. In a few while, Kyuhyun frowned as he looks on how complicated the notes were.

                “Who wrote this?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “The lyrics were written by HyeWon eonnie while the melody is written by HeeRae” SeulRi said. Ryeowook and Yesung looked at each other as though they have something similar with their minds.

                “The song seemed really agonizing” Ryeowook said bringing the topic up.

                “Yeah” Yesung added “I don’t think I felt something like this before” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.

                “Those are just lyrics” Kyuhyun said bluntly. Seulri gave him a look.

                “Yah... those are not just lyrics! Every composer writes their true feeling through songs!” SeulRi said indignantly. Kyuhyun looked at her.

                “The song seemed to show a hurtful separation...” Yesung said “Did Hyewon suffered it as well?”  Seulri looks at him sadly.

                “Actually... we were not supposed to tell anyone about it” SeulRi said. Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other again.

                “So she did experienced it?” Kyuhyun asked her testily.

                “Uhmm...” SeulRi looks at him hesitatingly.

                “Yes” HyeWon’s voice hovered from the door. Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook and Seulri looked at her in surprise. “But I rather you guys not to indulge it” HyeWon walks in together with HyunAe.

                “Sorry” Seulri said.

                In an hour... the KRY group were being trained by the girls to how they should condition their voice and where to enter their adlibs. The guys followed them obediently seeing as how good the girls were as their teachers. SeulRi is always gentle towards Yesung and Ryeowook but she’s being mean to Kyuhyun since he was acting rude towards her. HyunAe just tells the guys what to do then keep on the work. Hyewon is different, she’ll just listen then tell repeat them again and again.

                “Arrrhhh I’m parched” Ryeowook complained as Hyewon called for a break.

                “Here” SeulRi gave him a bottle of non-cold water. Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook and gets his own water.

                “HyeWonnie seemed so strict” Yesung commented.

                “Yeah... it’s unusual that she’s too quiet today” HyunAe said and the 3 guys looked at her. “Well, usually she does teach you how to get to the right notes, but she seemed... disturbed”

                “You can’t blame her though... she was upset yesterday” HyunAe said and grabs herself a bottle of drink.

                “Why?” SeulRi asks. Ryeowook and Yesung are listening to them fervently.

                “I don’t know... when we were passing by the old music room... we heard a song being played inside.” HyunAe said carefully. “It was TaeHoon’s serenade for HyeWon when he was just courting her” Ryeowook and Yesung’s eyes widened.

                “Eh? Jinjja?” Seulri exclaimed.

                “And what’s more is that... it was TaeHoon’s voice” HyunAe said.

                “Yah, don’t scare me like that!” SeulRi said feeling the goosebumps. HyunAe smiled evilly at her.

                “The staff said that some afternoons... sad songs are being played in there... but when they went to check... no one is there!” HyunAe said in a scary tone. SeulRi scoffs at her.

                “What are you trying to say? TaeHoon’s dead?” SeulRi told her.

                “Ahh if you must know” HyunAe rolls her eyes. “It was HyeWon eonnie who was playing the piano inside the music room. I didn’t say anything about TaeHoon being dead”

                “Oh” SeulRi said and HyunAe frowned.

                “But jeongmal... yesterday when we went to the music room... no one was there. It was clearly TaeHoon’s voice but when we entered the room... no one was there”

...

                Eooooniiieee~~~” HeeRae came running towards MeeKying who was passing by. HeeRae was inside the cafeteria before she came running towards her.

                “HeeRae” MeeKyong smiled at the sight of her dongsaeng.

                “Where are you going?” HeeRae asks.

                “Just visiting” MeeKyong said. HeeRae beamed at her.

                “Kaja~” HeeRae pulls MeeKyong into the cafeteria where Yesung, DongHae, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were waiting. MeeKyong’s eyes fell on DongHae and looked away. DongHae felt sad... he should have not argued with her that day.

                “Hey~” Eunhyuk smiled at her, DongHae glared at him.

                “Anyeong” MeeKyong waves at them and take a seat next to HeeRae, in front of DongHae. “How come you guys are here?” MeeKyong was indicating to DongHae and Eunhyuk, but she was looking at Eunhyuk.

                “DongHae was needed to sing with KRY...” Eunhyuk explained.

                “Sing? Which song?” MeeKyong asks.

                “Storm” HeeRae said and looked at MeeKyong. “Isn’t it great? I think DongHae and SungMin oppa’s voice fits the song so well!”

                “Ah” MeeKyong nodded, avoiding the gaze that DongHae was giving her. “Have they studied the lyrics?”

                “Not yet” This time, it was DongHae who spoke. Everyone can sense the tension between the two. Yesung shifts eyes from DongHae to MeeKyong.

                “Oh...” HeeRae made a sound for the sake of making a sound.

                “So... how’s the progress with KRY?” MeeKyong asks Yesung.

                “Been doing it... but HyeWonnie doesn’t seem to be in the mood” Yesung responded and MeeKyong nodded.

                “Please understand her... she went to the police station to confirm if TaeHoon was found but they were still searching” MeeKyong sighed. “Boy... it’s been 2 years” Ryeowook looks at Yesung again.

                “Is he her brother?” Ryeowook asks.

                “No” MeEKyong said. “He’s her fiancé... and they were about to get married by either this year or next year. But he went missing” HeeRae frowned at MeeKyong.

                “What happened?” Eunhyuk asks in curiosity.

                “Well... that day, they were camping in ChunCheon. HyeWon always like outdoor activities and would take her boyfriend with her all the time. TaeHoon was rather the opposite and he never likes the idea of camping. But for the love of HyeWon, he told her he wants to go camping. HyeWon disliked the idea because she knows TaeHoon was too scared when it comes to challenge himself in the wild. TaeHoon insisted so she went along with him. They were not aware of the weather that day... the storm came. According to HyeWon, she tripped on a loose branch and sprained her ankle. So they both retreated in a cave.

                “But then... the storm became too harsh, TaeHoon braved himself and told HyeWon he’s go outside to find help. HyeWon told him not to go... but he left. So then... HyeWon endured an entire night until the storm subsided. The rescuers found her though... but there was no sign of TaeHoon—even the rescuers told her they haven’t seen him. Until now... he was unfound” MeEKyong told them.

                Ryeowook and Yesung exchanged glances while DongHAe and Eunhyuk became sad because of the story.

                “Hyewon eonnie... blames herself until now” HeeRae said sadly. “She used to be cheerful, but all her smiles washed away with the storm”

                The place where Taehoon got lost is in ChunCheon... the place where this ghost’s body is buried in ChunCheon... that means...

                The ghost could be TaeHoon and he is HyeWon’s fiancé! But... what’s next?

                Ryeowook looked to his farther side to see the Ghost ‘TaeHoon’ looking out from the window. In a few while TaeHoon looked at Ryeowook and smiled.

                “I want to get close to her”

...

                HeeRae was walking towards the SJ waiting room when she bumped with someone. Of course, HeeRae being with the small body, was thrown back causing the papers she was holding to be scattered. HeeRae groaned as she felt a faint pain on her bum.

                “Omo... mianhe” A voice said, HeeRae looked up to see YunHo offering his hand at her.

                “O-oppa” HeeRae grabs his hand and in an instant, she was standing up.

                “Aigoo...” YunHo picked all the scattered papers and filed them neatly before giving them to HeeRae. “Here”

                “Gomawo” HeeRae blushed and tucks her hair behind her ear. YunHo smiled and stares at her.

                “What’s that?” YunHo asks.

                “Uhm... music sheets” HeeRae said meekly. YunHo nodded in response.

                “Hey, are you free tomorrow?” YunHo asks, placing his hands on his pockets.

                “Not until 5... why?” HeeRae looks at him and he flashed his radiant smile.

                “Eomma wants to see you... so as my sister. I told them that I’ll bring you with me” YunHo said, looking at HeeRae’s expression. “So, I’ll pick you up by 6?”

                “Eh?” HeeRae bit her lower lip.

                “It’s a date then” YunHo said and pats her head before leaving her in a complete state of confusion. HeeRae looks back expecting to see YunHo’s retreating back but she didn’t because LeeTeuk stands in the way.

                “Ahjussi...” HeeRae said in a small voice. Leeteuk glared at her and started walking towards the SJ waiting room then slams the door behind him.

                Why is he angry again?!

                “Cranky ahjussi” HeeRae huffed.

 


DongHae: NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL JEALOUSY!!!
SUJU14: HAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Leeteuk: Aish shut up! You haven't eve got in good terms with MeeKyong, Hae -.-
Heechul: Why don't you just tell her you don't want her to go?
Hankyung: I agree
Kangin: Aiigggoooo you're such an egotistic man !

jeshia0827 : Heechul i never described you as a handsome guy because you are always pretty to me. :p I MISS YOU YESUNG OPPA! I got a new turtle days ago.. Guess what's his name. XD 
Yesung: Uhmmmm his name is... JONGWOON HAHAHAHAH
Heechul: Tss~ either way, I’m still good looking~

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae Awww! Poor Kibum Oppa!! T.T :(( Donghae Oppa! Ask Heechul Oppa.. maybe he knows something!! :) :) Aigoo! I really wished that sarangHee and SooJung will meet soon! OMO!! ^\\\\\^ they're so cuteee~! ^3^ NOOO!! THE...THE.. Mr. GHOST... Talked.. To.. Me!!!! Aahhhhhhhh!!! *running around* *scared* Ahhh! *stop* Yeah.. I remember it Oppa! Maybe its her fiancée.. :O ask HyeWon unnie.. ;) *started running again* AHH! The ghost!! *bump on the wall.. Fainted* 
Kibum: No... not really :(
DongHae: Everytime I tried asking him, he’s throw Heebum at me telling me to talk to the cat!
Eunhyuk: Omo omomomomo!!! Are you alright?! *pats your face gently* You need CPR?!
Heechul: GIVE TO MOUTH @#$@#% somthing something!

xAnehyuk : Awww kyu sure :p lol I will if you will confess kekkekek sorry eunhyuk , donghae will kill me :p hahah awwww so sad for kibum ;( hope everything will be good again 
Kyuhyun: *sigh* there’s nothing free in this world... even phone number ~~~
Hankyung: Don’t look now... EunHae is being naughty again -.-

xKpopLover7087 How is it creepy that a ghost is singing for Hyewon, Yesung? I think it's cute! Hhmmm I think the person being mentioned in Kibum's journal is Meekyong unnie. I've been thinking that for a while now. My Japanese class is getting harder to do now...I have to memorize all these vocabulary words and sentences for my speaking assignment next week. I hope I do well. Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
Kibum: you sure it’s meekyong?
Yesung: Well... it creeped me out X_X
SUJU15: Konichiwa, watashi super juni~~~ oh deseu!!!

xvanet9 Hi author! I just finished reading the story from the start to this sequel here. My... it took my quite a while... Haha..it's a good read though. What have i been doing all these while missing out on your story :O Thumbs up for author!!!! you really write well! *hugs* can I pinch ur cheeks? XD 
AiMei: O.O Jinjja? Good thing you’ve caught on ^^ hey guys! Meet our new ELF!!! Aheey~ chinjja xD go one you can pinch them ^^
SUJU15: ANYEOOOOONNNGGGG~~~
Kyuhyun: Who’s your bias *wobbles eye brows*

xauthentic22 : yeah! I think so too kibum oppa! Hahaha I already fall for your charm kyuhyunnieeee!!! Hahahahha omo >< fishy oppa is jealous >< hhhhh its so cute >
Kyuhyun: fall for me~~~ and come to the dark side!!!
ShinDong: Seriously kyu... no one wants to go in there...
DongHAe: I’m not!

xElfOtic I'm rooting for you Donghae Oppa!! I know you can do it~~! Fighting!! ^____^ And don't deny it Kyuhun! Aren't you curious about the ghost? 

Kyuhyun: I’m not curious about the ghost
Ryeowook: aigoo... then I’ll ask the ghost to haunt you...

x143mimoky : Fishies can think, but i think they think slow? Ahem just like donghae kekeke. Peace out yo! ^^v and of course heechul knows it all right? Go heechul! Im rooting for you hahaha and I listen to your songs guys and it was daebak! Fighting!! *^-^* 
DongHAe: They do??? WAHHH THEY DOOO!!!
Heechul: I know right? Kekekekekke!
Leeteuk: I wish I had blue eyes too OTL

xkelly2010 : Donghae just admit you're jealous! I'm waiting until Soojung and sarangHEE meet...even though I already know their real identities kekekeke. I'm loving the the full MV of Blue World! WOOKIE OPPA, YOU'RE SO HOT IN IT!!!!!!!
Ryeowook: WOOOO!!! Wookie FTW!!!
Siwon: How about me???
SungMin: I look cooler than you ^^

xHaeSha1506 Aigoo Donghae oppa is jealous but deny it? pfftt man are indeed ego! aww so sweet at the part Leeteuk oppa say he loves sarangHEE :3 i'm waiting for the moment when they'll meet each other!!! Yahh Donghae oppa!! you bought the cookies at Tous Le Jours? how could you lie oppa? geez, bad fishy! Monkey oppa.. err i mean Eunhyuk oppa, thanks for telling the true! 
Leeteuk: I like sarangHEE ^^
DongHae: *pouts* Don’t you love me no more???
Eunhyuk: serves you right -.-“

xPatch1997 : I really just can't with myself right now :P I was like so upset by the end of this because of kibummie oppa not being with his love tht i thought it was kibum oppa who said I think i'm in love with donghae :O i had to read it again to realise kibummie oppa didn't actually say tht because oof all hell wld have broken lose if hyuk had found out (hardcore eunhae shipper :P) Awwwwk Hae Oppa being so jelous isn't gonna help u it will just backfire and u'll regret it big time. Its harsh but i have to say it.Aeeeeeye Teukkie Oppa u r really dense if u haven't realised who sarangHee is yet.... OMG Blue world is just "£($£"$(£"$(£$"&R%("£$&%("£ Hyuk your rap in that was amazing! And the dancing i can't with that its perfect and Super Junior Oppas are looking damn fine in this PV!! 
Eunhyuk: Yeah right!!!
SungMin: WE look cool!!
Siwon: good advide for Hae there Patch :)

xpurplethunder1 : Wahhhhhhhhh leetuekieee oppa is jealous like jellatin lol (I try to ryhme) - oh tnx author-bin 4 advice I feel good nah~~ since my BFF said sorry to me yehey~- sung min oppa u looked cool in the blue world pv ahhhh *fangirling todamax* - kangin oppa ur so idk.... HANDSOMEEE LOL~ 
AiMei: anytime, saeng ^^
Leeteuk: I’m not a gellatin...
Kangin: You like it? ^^

xleeunri : unnie nice update! BTW i think it's meekyong in kibum's journal and...... YAH!!!! teukie ahjussi is jealous of yunho oppa and i'm with shindong oppa you did remember the chappy where you were lovey dovey with heerae unnie *evil voice* i am much more evil than you think ahjussi *evil smirk* *innocent voice* unnie update soon...... guess who's my bias he's in the maknae line...... bye *hides* 
ZhouMi: not really sure about the journal...
Leeteuk: Ehem... I don’t remember anything
Henry: IT’S MEEE!!!
Kyuhyun: Shoo It’s me, the original magnae!
Ryeowook: Aish you 2 go away, it’s me... the eternal magnae!

xMiharuRaeJin : Kibum~ *sobs* Donghae, stop being so jealous! She loves you and Kibum~ *cries* I love you~ Well...I...I wanted to go on Super Show 5 in United Kingdom, my mom and my brother agreed and all, and then when the evening before tickets came out, they both said no.. I was like (I still am) depressed over it, and I .. can't hear their songs because I either start crying or start throwing things god-knows-where.. >,> Heechul is worried for me... *dazing off* I am completely fine...perfectly fine... *hugs Heechul* You da best! ( 。-_-。) Exactly *nod nod* It's ALL an act...see he is even inviting me to the dark side... *looks at Kyuhyun* Do you have cookies there? ( ★ω★) I really like cookies... *shakes head* No...I must fall not into his trap... Henry *sobs* Help me~ T^T 

Siwon: aww... it’s alright, MiharuRaeJin :) we’ll see you in ss6 :)
Heechul: Ah, you’re alright so, stop moping >:D
Henry: Nooooo!!! DON’T GO IN THERE!!!
Kyuhyun: *covers Henry’s mouth* Yeah, we have lots of cookies, assorted cookies! We got buttered, chocolate chipped, even meringues! We also got sugar cookies! Anything you want *evil smirk*

 

 

AiMei: Really, Kyu -.-

Hey guys~~~ you guys really sure it was MeeKyong? O_O I guess... KEKEKEKEKEKE I'll be dropping more clues ^^

HeeRae? Go on a date? with YunHo? I sense I fiery stare from the ajhussi XD

The Ghost s TaeHoon... and he wants to get close to HyeWon... for what? O_O

and yeah... EUNHAE IS BACK WITH STILL YOU!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EUNHAE FTW!!!!