Endless Night

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Leeteuk woke up with a start, he looked out to see that they were still in the same spot since the car’s engine malfunctioned and the tire’s busted out. He took out his phone and messaged Siwon to bring them an engineer and an extra tire. He was about to move when he felt something heavy against his chest.

                HeeRae...

                HeeRae slept on Leeteuk’s chest when they settled in the backseat since it was really uncomfortable. She couldn’t move a muscle then and she was sweating out cold; he had to carry her because she’s trembling too much. Leeteuk knew that kind of trauma... he felt it too, first hand. But apart from the fact that he could lose his life, losing a member’s life was going to be pure torture for him.

                Kyuhyun...

                Leeteuk thought of his scoundrel yet sweet magnae, they could have lost him that day and if it wasn’t for that Chinese Professor, Kyuhyun would be lost forever. Things had turned out better than he expected... fans loved them more and it started their new life.

                I wonder what happened after the accident these girls had?

                Leeteuk looked at HeeRae’s calmed face expression. She was seriously scared few moments ago. He felt guilt running all over him even though it’s not really meant to happen.

                In a few while... Leeteuk remembered the time when they were stuck in the elevator, it’s like this time too, the only difference is that they’re on the roadside, unable to move... and they didn’t notice that they’re already away from Seoul.

                Compared in the elevator, this way is better...

                Leeteuk smiled as he remembered how he hated HeeRae and her friends back then. Was he too harsh for hating them?

                Hate is such a strong word... it was rather.... disliking.

                But why would Leeteuk dislike a person like HeeRae? Was he a feminist? Judgmental? The other members warmed up to her eventually without him knowing it, but he really disliked it. Even though his mature self told him that what he’s doing is immature, yet he couldn’t stop but to just follow his own selfishness.

                Yet somehow... he couldn’t stop but to admire at this young girl... at young age she learned life’s lessons in a harder way than expected. HeeRae, no matter how hard, she would always make a way for things to happen. She cares a lot for both of their members. She would throw all the best she got... she will never leave a friend behind.

                HeeRae was different.

                No... not again, I can’t... I musn’t

                What are you afraid of?

                I am not afraid...

                There’s something holding you back...

                She’s young.... very young...

                Age never matter to you.

                I don’t believe in love...

                You believed in love... once.

                That’s why I must stop myself...

                Years had gone by... why couldn’t you erase her?

                Her...

               

                “Mmmm.... oppa?” HeeRae finally woke up. “Are we home yet?” HeeRae rubbed her eyes just to see they were still at the same spot and it was already dark.

                “We couldn’t move after all” Leeteuk said softly and throws his head back.

                “Oh...” HEeRae said and surveyed the surroundings. “Oh... ahjussi, isn’t this road going to Incheon?”

                “Yeah...” Leeteuk sighed. “I kind of overdo my driving and drove us here... I already called Siwon since he’s the nearest person to us right now” HeeRAe looked outside to find a small mart not far from them.

                “Ahjussi, are you hungry?” HeeRae asked, not looking at him.

                “Not really...” Leeteuk said.

                “Eiii I don’t believe you” HeeRae said. “We’ve been stuck here for a few hours and it’s kind of impossible for you not to get hungry”

                “Maybe a little” Leeteuk said. HeeRae looked at her wristwatch... it was 11pm already.

                “I’ll be back...” HeeRae said and gets out of the car. Leeteuk trailed his gaze behind her just in case.

                Leeteuk didn’t realize that he spent all those hours together with her, sleeping inside the car. He looked at his phone to see several miscall and meesages. Most messages were from s asking he and HeeRae is.

From Eunhyuk

                Hyung? Are you still mad?

From DongHae

                Hyung, the other girls are already looking for HeeRae...

From ShinDong

                Are you really on a date with HeeRae?

From SungMin

                Take care

From RyeoWook

                Hyung, I prepared some of your favourite, but it seemed like you’re going to eat out sooo ^^ have fun~

From Siwon

                Why would hyung be together with HeeRae at this hour? 8^)

From Yesung

                Hyung, come back safely

From Heechul

                YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU AND THAT KID DOING?! IF HEEYUN FINDS OUT, SHE’LL SKIN YOU ALIVE FOR NOT BRINGING HER SISTER HOME!!! And... oh, if she’s going to be pregnant, I’ll be the Godfather!

From Kyuhyun

                Hyung, take your time~~~ don’t worry about us and make lots!!!

                Leeteuk rolled his eyes at the messages of s. He didn’t reply to any of them though... HE looked outside to see how dark the night has been. It was until HeeRae came into view.

                “Yah... took you so long” LEeteuk complained as HeeRae came back with bunch of food.

                “At least I bought some food” HeeRae snapped back. “It’s nearing midnight, that’s why the store’s going to close soon”

                “Ah... jinjja” Leeteuk said. “Then, hurry up!” HeeRae glared at him.

                “Demanding ahjussi” HeeRae sighed and puts some cola beside them, some jigae, stew, and some rice.

                Leeteuk took the rice and began eating; HeeRae rolled her eyes and followed the suit. Leeteuk was so hungry that he gobbles up the food as though it was the first time he eats. HeeRae chuckled when Leeteuk began to choke.

                “*cough*cough* Y-yah! *cough* you see I’m already choking and yet, you laughed?!” Leeteuk grumbled.

                “That’s what you deserve!” HeeRae smiled, Leeteuk just stared at her and smiled secretly. Then they both continued eating when Leeteuk noticed a small box that HeeRae placed beside her.

                “What’s in the box?” Leeteuk asked as he took another spoon of rice.

                “Nothing” HeeRae said and avoided his looks.

...

                “... have you guys seen HeeRae?” HyeWon asked, soon as Kyuhyun answered the door. Kyuhyun lolled his head.

                “I think Hyuk and Hae can explain better” Kyuhyun said fairly as he moved sideways to let HyeWon enter... surprisingly, SeulRi was with her. SeulRi didn’t look at him and it made him feel mad. Kyuhyun cursed under his breath as SeulRi passed by him.

                The other boys were on the living room, occupying most of the spaces while wrapping things such as books, gadgets, clothings, accessories in white gift wrappers. They were noisy, asking each other the scotch tape and scissors.

                “Hyung, HyeWon noona wants to talk to you” Kyuhyun pats Eunhyuk’s and DongHae’s shoulder.

                “Hmm?” Eunhyuk looks at Kyuhyun then at HyeWon and SeulRi. “Ah, arasso... but we’d better talk in the kitchen since we’re going to be cramped in here”

                “SeulRi, wait for me here” HyeWon said and followed Eunhyuk and DongHAe to the kitchen. SeulRi sat on the couch and watch the others wrap their gifts.

                It dawned to her that Leeteuk’s birthday on the next day and they’re cramming to do their gift wrapping.

                “Yah, yah... you’re cutting it—ahh it’s too small” SungMin pouted at ShinDong who gasped at the mistake he had done.

                “Tsk... we already wasted many wrappers” ShinDong said. “I told you we should have got them done!”

                “But it’s more sincere if you’re the one who wrapped them!” Ryeowook said as he carefully try to wrap the object prettily.

                “Here... let me help” SeulRi said as she helps Ryeowook resize the object and cut it straightly. The others were watching at her carefully, trying to pick a thing or two from her.

                “Ah... a woman’s touch is really something” SungMin smiled. Yesung was copying what ever Seulri was doing but then he made another mistake.

                “Ani, Yesung-ssi should measure first before cutting the excess paper” SeulRi said as she offers help to Yesung. Kyuhyun groaned.

                It’s not about wrapping his gift to Leeteuk, the problem... it’s the way Sally was way too gentle with the members. Sally smiles at the piece of work she’s been doing and it’s kind of bothering Kyuhyun. He hates it when she smiles like it was the best thing she’s been doing.

                “Wah~~~ it’s so pretty~” SungMin admired even the piece of ribbon that she made.

                “Can you make one for me?” ShinDong asked. “I should have asked Nari to come and help” ShinDong pouted at the poor state of his wrapping.

                “Actually, it’s not the wrapping that counts” Sally said softly that caught Kyuhyun’s attention.

                “Yeah, it’s the thing inside!” YEsung said enthusiastically. Sally laughed lightly that irritates Kyuhyun even more.

                You never laugh like that in front of me...

                “Wae...?” Yesung asked curiously.

                “The thing that counts the most... is that the thought of getting him a present even if you don’t have to” Sally said.

                “Ohhhh” A chorus filled the living room. Kyuhyun groaned again which seemed to annoy Heechul.

                “Yah magnae, what’s with you?” Heechul asked while staring at his piece of art.

                “Nothing” Kyuhyun huffed and tries to make a ribbon but failed. “Aisssh!!! Ani, ani, I’m never going to wrap anything ever again!” Kyuhyun yelled and threw the scissors on the floor but it bounced off and scratches SeulRi’s forefinger when she was making a ribbon.

                *Gasp!*

                “Yah! Kyuhyun! Look what you’ve done!!!” SungMin yelled, Kyuhyun was pale that he hurt her unintentionally.

                SeulRi looks at the cut worriedly. The cut was on the middle of her fore finger and it’s near the vein. She paled at the sight when blood came out. Ryeowook stands up and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.

                “SeulRi-ssi... gwaenchana?” ShinDong asked.

                “Omo... the blood is coming out” SeulRi whimpered as blood ran down.

                She immediately grab her handkerchief to contain her finger. SungMin also paled at the sight of blood, being anaemic, he felt hurt seeing the blood oozes like that. Ryeowook comes back with the kit and everyone made way. Ryeowook held her hand in which angered Kyuhyun. SeulRi hesitated though...

                “Stop” Hyewon’s voice called over as Ryeowook was about to put some disinfectant.

                “Wae?” Ryeowook asks, the others looked at her as well. HyeWon  went towards SeulRi and grabbed the cotton and dabbed it on the wound.

                “SeulRi-ah, let’s go...” HyeWon said and SeulRi nodded.

                “Aren’t you going to bandage it first?” HEechul asked.

                “Ah... she has—she has skin allergies... so, it’s better to go to the hospital before putting things” Hyewon reasoned. The other guys nodded.

                “Yah... you should at least said sorry” Yesung called Kyuhyun... but Kyuhyun was in deep thought. His gaze was focused to the handkerchief that was left behind.

                “Kyu?” SungMin called out, seeing how silent Kyuhyun became.

                “Sally never once had skin allergies...”

...

                After eating, HeeRae placed all the garbage in a disposable bag and keep it since there’s not trash bin in sight. Leeteuk was still messaging Siwon who was on the way towards them. HeeRae looked at him then looked at her watch...

                12:02

                HeeRae smiled then took that small box and opened it. Leeteuk carefully watched her as she has her back turned from him. She was bustling here and there, then a sound of match came. The whole compartment of the car became lit as HeeRae turned to face him.

                Leeteuk was surprised...

                A small white cake with a lighted candle and blue words that says: Happy Birthday Ahjussi placed on it. Leeteuk looked at HeeRae who has a cheerful expression plastered on her face. He was surprised, touched, and at the same time, his heart was at an unbelievable fast rate.

                “Saengil chukka hamnida~ saengil chukka hamnida~ Saranghaneun Ahjussi, Saengil Chukka Hamnida!” HeeRae sang with every sweetness in her voice. “Sorry if it’s a bit plain... but still, I wish you the best!”

                “I-I.... thank you” Leeteuk said. It seemed his throat had run dry, he couldn’t describe what he feels right now. Of course fans sent him birthday cakes all these years had gone and the members gave him cakes too... but, this one was different.

                A lady... a lady whom he mistreats badly still gave him a cake.

                Leeteuk broke into a smile. HeeRae happily presented the birthday cake.

                “Make a wish before you blow~” HeeRae said. Leeteuk bit his lip.

                “But I’m too old for wishes...” Leeteuk said.

                “No one is too old for them” HeeRae said. “Come on~” HeeRae raised the cake and Leeteuk closed his eyes...

                I wish...

                With that, Leeteuk blew the cake and HeeRae clapped her hands.

                “Uwaaaa~~~ Ahjussi has turned 29!” HEeRae laughed and Leeteuk glared at her. “Don’t worry, ahjussi, you’re still pretty” Leeteuk smiled his sincerest.

                “Thank you... it meant so much” LEeteuk said and he took the cake. “Can we eat this?”

                “Sure! It’s yours anyway” HeeRae smiled and Leeteuk sliced the cake evenly.

                “I’m curious... why would you give me a present?” Leeteuk asks as she hands out a piece for HEeRae and took another piece for himself. HeeRae pursed her lip and think.

                “Is it required to have a reason why I gave you a cake?” HeeRae asked and Leeteuk shakes his head. “When it’s given, then it’s given... because I want that person to smile and be happy on his special day” Leeteuk smiled and chuckled. He blushes a little that made HEeRae delighted.

                “Thank you again” Leeteuk said.

                “You’re welcome~”

After a few minutes...

                “Ahjussi...” HeeRae called, they finished the cake since Leeteuk and HeeRae likes cakes.

                “Hmm?” LEeteuk asked, he was staring at the highway where only few cars are travelling.

                “Why did you want to ruin Hae’s date?” HeeRae asked and bit her lip as she remembered Eunhyuk telling her he didn’t want to tell the reason.

                Leeteuk looked at her and she looked back seriously.

                Should I... tell her?

 


ShinDong: So.... are you really on a date?
Leeteuk: No! Can't you see we were just stucked?
Kangin: Still... anything could have happened!
Leeteuk: And what are you implying?!
DongHae: Since hyung can date, then we can too!!!
Eunhyuk: come on! let's find ourselves our own gf!!! 

lorilei10  Clarification on the cookies...they are called Death by Chocolate by my kids because I'm allergic to chocolate. I only make them for special occasions such as birthdays. (Wonder who had one of those?) Hyukie here use some of my Hello Kitty bandaids. Poor baby. Hae, take care of your bff, he sacrificed for your date. Kyu, calm down, immediate retaliation isn't satisfying. YeYe...tsk. You know he will get even. Sorry this took so long to respond, the first month of back to school is super hectic. 

Siwon: Ohhh~ so it's like that, Can I take a bite?
Kyuhyun: So... what should we do now?
Yesung: *eats another cookie* should we tie the ahjussi?

x143mimoky  Wieee donghae I wubbbb yoouu tooo!!! Poor hyukkie. :( and teukie you're so mean. The power of hyukkie's song is so powerful kekeke And kibum I don't wanna run with you. Kekeke I want to do it with heechul or eunhae haha 

DongHae: weeeee~~~ i am soooo wubbed~~~ ^^
Heechul: then come on, let's run to until we reach the end of the worrrrrllllddd HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Kibum: Suit yourself...


xkampao00  : Its 30TH OF AUGUST AND I WANT TO WELCOME BACK OUR DEAR PRINCESS HEECHUL! HAHAHA. I REALLY MISS YOU ! JUST KEEP ON UPDATING ON YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT :D poor hyukjae. :( LET ME HEAL YOU OR YOU WANT TO DONGHAE HEAL YOU.? THAT TEUKIE AHJUSSI MUST LEARN HOW TO HIDE NOW. TSSS. btw, TeukRae must be dating right now?:') if it's yes, FINAAAALLLYY! :D YOU GOT THE THE POWER TEUKIE AHJUSSI! :')hahahah. 
Eunhyuk: Heal me pls~ I'd like that!!!
Leeteuk: *sigh* nope, not yet >:)

xauthentic22 : Is kyuhyun obsessed with minion now? Aww :3 I can't wait to see what's next XDHeerae what's going on between you and teukie-ahjussi?? Hihihihi~ Excited :3
 Wookie~ XD helloo!! Hahahaha~ ILIKETWHISSS!!!xD 
Kyuhyun: Yeeeesssshhh I want to have my oooown minion >:) see what happens next XD
Ryeowook: Hello~~~ How are you? I cook some wookie cookie, want some? ^

xDannyJ : :( .. My poor Eunhyukkie Oppa being mistreated by *glares at Leeteuk Ahjusshi* an old .. Hot-tempered ahjusshi *sights* :(( oppa gwaenchana??  Ohmy!! Hae Oppa waegeurae?? HaeHae oppa why so cute?? *squeals* hugging Hyukkie Oppa like that makes me *rolls on the floor* crazy .. EunHae Moment :) Yesungie Oppa mianhae .. :( .. It seems you misunderstand my joke .. You can have Ddang Babies all by yourself .. I don't found turtles cute after all .. After treating me like an old ahjuhmma who wants to manipulate you .. Wae?? Oppa why you replaced me with turtles .. I am more beautiful .. Intelligent and faster than them .. Hohoho .. Autho-nim what's with you?? well .. He is kinda ankward .. I have goosebumps whenever he stares-glares at me at class .. Scary isn't it??? 
Eunhyuk: Please love me more, DongHae already has someone... so... please love me ^^
Yesung: Hehee... sorry ^^ I just love my Ddang babies ^^
AiMei: hahahahahaha!!! you know how an author's mind works... once they see a situation, they see a story coming up next XD

 xjeshia0827 : shidong oppa - yes I also have my own ddang babies. A total of 9 now. ^^ WEEEEEEEH!  AHW! Yesung oppa, my family is the most important thing to me. I don't have any siblings to rely on, I only have both my parents. If I don't treasure them enough what else can I have? TBH, that's one of the reasons why I like oppa, because you love your family so much.By the way, I got 2 additional turtles for my birthday. YAY!!! 
Yesung: UWAAA!!! That's a lot!!! :o did you name all of them? O.o and yeah, you have a point about our families ^^
ShinDong: you should get 15 of them so can name them by our names kekekekek~

xPao_Black   I have a blast with this chapter! Very funny! Teuky oppa and HeeRae dancing in costumes xD I feel sorry about HeeRae trauma, it's very difficult for her :( Heechul oppa is finally with us! *3* I'm so happy! *jumping and screaming around* Welcome back oppa! \o/ Are you happy? :D Yesung oppa it was my pleasure :) Kyu you can't against me! >:D Keep updating please! Saranghe! <3 
Kyuhyun: you think I can't? *smirks* just wait and see HUAHUAHUAHUUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Henry: uh oh... Kyuhyun's being crazy again!!!

xElfOtic : I'll take the juice too then! Thanks Kibum oppa! ^__^ And Donghae Oppa... what about soju? Is Kibum oppa giving me that?!? O.O Then I can't take it... mianhe... :( Aigoo! You're so sweet! I hope I can find a boy as loving as you Donghae oopa! ^___^ Update soooon~~~~!:D 
Kibum: No problem... xD
DongHae: Ooops.. it's not soju heheh sorry I think I need glasses...

xKpopLover7087 \ Of course you're loved! You have millions of fans that love you, and I just happen to be one of them... Eunhyuk, you can read the fanfic when I've posted it. Homeschooling? You can either do your own kind of curriculum or you're apart of an online school. I'm part of an online school. All the lessons are online but, hopefully soon I can get textbooks so I don't have to read everything on the computer. Kyaaa~ I'm so happy! On August 26 my little sister was born! She is adorable and so little! Love your story Author unnie!<3 
Eunhyuk: Really? Gomawo!!!
Hankyung: Is homeschooling cheaper?

xpurplethunder1: aww tnx sungmin oppa ur so sweet thats why i luv u (lol) and siwon oppa yah where are u taking Aimei unnie dont make her drink any soju thats bad :-( ur bad example very bad bad...(lol jk) and this chapter i feel sorry for eunhyuk oppa tsk tsk u so weak u got overpowered by a old gramps lol i though u strong and i hope meekyog unnie will remember its so sad to read donghae oppa that he cant be remember by his crush or soon to be girlfriend O.o ahahh and its ok aimei unjie if u updated late will wait for u :-) cauze ur awesome :-) 
SungMin: I LOVEEEE YOOUU TOOO~~~~ ^^ say... are you stressed so much?
Siwon: Don't worry... I'll just give her some apple juice ^^
Leeteuk: You don't have to worry about their relationship...

xHyesungie  : *hug Yesung* Oppa~ I'm 25, don't worry XD hahahaha it was kyu brush. Nice one, yesung! The date was so cute.Update soon plz~ 
Yesung: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~ *hugs back* I feel sooooo happy~~~ so what ar e you doingn owadays?
Kyuhyun: I'll have my revenge soon... >;(

xMiharuRaeJin \: Hahah good thing Donghae recognized them sooner xD lol I wonder what members think though it's clearly shown.. tsk tsk that is not the move you should make on a girl Leeteuk.. *shakes head* Yourbutt too big? You've got to be kidding me.. Who said that either way? -.o I was on vacation, sea side...still having time for the last few days of holidays since school starts on Monday -.-" You should take care of yourself author-nim >< be careful 
Kangin: That's a nice vacation, good luck on your school though ^^
Yesung: Yah.. 's too big I guess...

xrachma_yeye : Happy birthday yesung oppa (and my boyfriend hehe) i love u. When yesung oppa was stuck at the kitchen i was like yeah if its yesung oppa then its posibble, but poor him no one help him i wonder how he manage to get out. I was surprise too when it was leeteuk not hyuk oppa thats why he didn't talk when heerae ask him, but poor her about the trauma. 
Yesung: I managed to push the fridge towards the other side...
Heechul: then why didn't you do that earlier?!
Yesung: I didn't thought of that...

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : Kyaaa~ Hae Oppa sooo cutee~!! *pinch your cheeks* ^^ Aww~ the nicknames! Nemo and Dory! <3 <3 ^^  Woah.. I totally thought, it was Hyukkie Oppa all along.. 0.0 but, it was Teukie Oppa... and Kyaaaa~!! TeukRae MOMENTS!! <3 <3 ^^ Don't worry.. Oppa's! Teukie Oppa and HeeRae unnie.. are fine... they just having.....their small date.. ;)) ;)) Your right Siwon Oppa! Just believe in Father!! ^^ Wookie Oppa, don't worry! Like Siwon Oppa said, just believe in the Father.. Pray always.. :) ^^ 
Leeteuk: I was not!
Ryeowook: Ooooohhh I guess I'll have Siwon to guard me ^^ and you too should be at my side forever!!

xPatch1997 : HAhahahahaha Awwww teukkie oppa I redyed some of your things back to white since you were so nice in this chapter but I left some of them black coz your still a big pabo for not realising your feelings for Heerae unnie! Kyu Oppa such a good plan *insert evil laugh* lets make some more evil plans together k!!! Awww Hae Oppa *giggles* you wee cutie pie *pinches cheeks* gaaaaah that was so sweet I'm happy you had such a good time on your date even though Teuk Oppa tried to sabotage it ... Don't worry I punished him for you :P Yesungie Oppa What did you do with Kyu's tootbrush I'm curious *sings i'm so curious yeaaaah* *coughs* sorry about that don't tell me you used it to wash your turtles hahaha ! 
DongHae: Pls don't kill teuk hyung ^^ I still love him ^^
Kyuhyun: Pssst, Patch1997, soon as Teukie home reaches home, we'll both make a run for it! I alpready placed Heebum in his room, stained with paint kekekekke
Heechul: SAY WHAT MAGNAE?!

xkelly2010  I wonder where Leeteuk and Heerae are *coughhotelcough* just kidding! Wookiekins, feel better arraseo? 

Leeteuk: O///O
ZhouMi: that's too advanced!!!
Ryeowook: Willl~~~ here come and eat with me ^^

 

AiMei: Anyeong Haseo~~~ more parts coming up soon, I'll upload this coming saturday? yeah... htis saturday xD Not sure because I live in Philippines and some of you guys live in the other parts of the world hahahha so there's a bit of time difference xD

I want to say (even though it's late) WELCOME BACK OUR PRINCESS DIVA KIM HEECHUL!!!

I'm soooo happy that's you're back... it only means... I ALSO CELEBRATE MY 2nd YEAR HERE ON AFF!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I just realized that lol... you see, my very first fan fic "One Hour" was released 5 days after Heechul's enlistment heheheh that's why I remembered I was already on my 2nd year xD

sooo uhm back to the story...

Leeteuk seemed to have a certain unforgetable past? What might it be that it concerns him and s' dating? Hmmm... find out soon!!!