Downfall?

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

                HeeRae backs off when she hears her phone ring. YunHo stopped in mid-air then pulls himself back, embarrassed.

                “Yobosaeyo?” HeeRae answers but no one was answering. *TOOOOT TOOOT TOOOT* “Eh?” She looks at the phone, the call ended. YunHo looks away with his face flushed.

                “U-uhm... maybe we should call for the night?” YunHo said. Not looking at HeeRae who also realized what just happened.

                “O-ohhh neh” HeeRae said, her face reddened.

                “Kaja (let’s go)...” YunHo said and walks towards the door but HeeRae stays behind. He looks back at her, questioningly. HeeRae purses her lips and fidgets a bit.

                “Uhm... I think I’ll have to stay for a bit” HeeRae said. YunHo stops for a bit then nodded, he went towards HeeRae carefully then gently placed his lips on her forehead.

                “See You” He told her and disappears through the door leaving HeeRae spacing out at the moment. HeeRae held her forehead where YunHo planted his kiss, she felt it warm. Her heart beats really fast and yet she couldn’t help but to felt guilt.

                “You call that a goodbye kiss?” A voice brought her back to the reality. HeeRae turned sideways to see a smug Leeteuk, looking at the city with his fore arms resting on the porch’s hand bar, hands holding his phone. HeeRae was irked and looked at him from head to toe.

                “Ahjussi, you were here all along?” HeeRae asks.

                “Neh” Leeteuk smiles at her smugly. “Pity—do you know what forehead kisses meant?” Leeteuk asks. HeeRae frowned at the moment.

                “No”

                “It meant you’re just friends” Leeteuk said menacingly that made HeeRae to look away and thought of something.

                But he nearly kissed my lips...

                HeeRae thought, she looks up to see Leeteuk walking towards the exit.

                “Ah...” Leeteuk stops his steps and looked at HeeRae. “If I were you, I will be careful next time because if this kind of relationship exposed to the public, YunHo will be in big trouble... JungHoon hyung already warned him about it; don’t let him warn Yunho again” With that, Leeteuk goes off. HeeRae made a face before he leaves.

                “What’s with this ahjussi?”HeeRae asked to no one “He’s always cranky when he’s in front of me”

                HeeRae sighed then looks at the sky pensively. There was no other star than the single star that’s near the moon. She thought of the events earlier and the fact that Leeteuk was just there witnessing the event made her feel embarrassed and infuriated at the same time.

                 “Forehead kiss? Friends? YunHo oppa nearly kissed my lips and I’m sure there’s another meaning to it” HeeRae told the sky. “If that caller didn’t ruin the moment, it would be a different kiss! Ah...” HeeRae took a hold of her phone and looked at the caller I.D.

                Her eyes widened, adding more fuel to the fire.

                “AHJUSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

                Leeteuk could still hear her voice, he smiled a bit for his small success. He went towards the elevator and went back to their floor. He entered their dorm just to see the other members are lazying around the couch while eating chips and drinking cola. He noticed that Eunhyuk and DongHae aren;t around, but he decided not to ask. ShinDong and SungMin kept on commenting about the show they’re watching that it even irritates Ryeowook. Yesung is brushing his turtle’s wax... again.

                “Yesung-ah... why are you using Hyuk’s toothbrush for your turtle?” Leeteuk asks, amused. Yesung gave him a creepy look.

                “He used mine to brush this morning without replacing it” Yesung said darkly. “I’m using his to brush Ddangkomi’s shell” Ryeowook, ShinDong and SungMin stopped talking and looked at Yesung weirdly. Leeteuk just shakes his head and went to his room.

                Never... ever infuriate Yesung

                Soon as Leeteuk was done his nightly routines, he slumped on the bed and tries to sleep only to find that he can’t. He looks at the white ceilings... something is bothering him and it’s all because of HeeRae. He felt his heart clenches every moment as he thought of her... he felt like she doesn’t even feel the same way for him. Just then, he remembers JungHoon’s warning about HeeRae and a possible scandal outbreak... he can’t have that.

                It could be my downfall...

                Leeteuk experienced too many scandals and it wasn’t worth it.

                Should I just... ignore my feelings for her?

...

                DongHae was resting on the couch, MeeKyong was focused on the TV while SeulRi and Eunhyuk talks about the upcoming MV filming. It’s been a while since DongHae and MeeKyong had a nice conversation. Truthfully, both of them are holding back for no other reasons. DongHae kept on stealing glances at MeeKyong, hoping that she would somehow notice his presence. He keeps on pouting and grumbling as MeeKyong ignores him completely. Eunhyuk, noticing this nudges SeulRi.

                “—ah! I think I got to go!” Eunhyuk said. “Bathroom!” he then rushes out the door. The other 3 watched him leave. SeulRi stands up and looks at her watch.

                “Omo... I forgot!” SeulRi rushes to the door too. “Eonnie, I’m having an appointment with my doctor, see you!”

                DongHae and MeeKyong stare at the door blankly.

                “What’s up with those two?” MeeKyong asks and sighs. DongHae didn’t responded so MeeKyong just focused on the TV.

-SILENCE-

                DongHae fidgets a bit and turns to MeeKyong.

                “Uhh—uhm...” He was about to speak at MeeKyong when she took a bag of chips and tore it open then offers it to DongHae.

                “Want some?” MeeKyong asks as she helps herself for one chip. DongHae nods and takes some chips.

*crunch*

                Both of them were making crunching noises that it was impossible to hear the things that are happening on the TV. DongHae and MeeKyong kept on crunching for the fun of it. Then in a while, they laughed heartily at their childishness.

                “You’re eating your family” MeeKyong said out of the blue. DongHae looked at the chips and realized that they were fish-shaped. DongHae widened his eyes.

                “Nuuuuuuuuh!” DongHae mockingly cried and MeeKyong laughs again. “But then, you’re eating your family too!”

                “Eh?” MeeKyong stops laughing. “Why so?”

                “Cheh... didn’t I tell you you’re Dory? And I’m Nemo?” DongHae said and MeeKyong suddenly realized it.

                “Oh yeah!” MeeKyong laughs lightly. “Then... can we still eat them?”

                “Hehe”

...

                Shin HeeYun, HeeRae’s elder sister, walks towards the far end of the hallway inside some establishment. Her heels echoed all around the corners which made the other people to stare at her. HeeYun couldn’t care less on what they’re going to think, or what she’s doing in the building. All she cares for now is to desperately see the person whom she needs to see. On the far end of the hallway was the door leading to her office... someone is waiting for her inside.

                She opens the door and her secretary immediately greets her and took her coat. HeeYun scanned the office to find a man sitting on the executive seats.

                “Ma’am, Attorney Yun arrived a few minutes ago” Her secretary told her.

                “Yes” HeeYun said and dismisses her secretary then approaches the man. “Sorry to keep you waiting” HeeYun took a seat in front of him with the coffee table in between them. The man seemed to be in his late forty’s, wearing glasses and a black suit.

                “I completely understand that, HeeYun-ssi” The man said and takes his suit case. He opens it and extracts papers from it. “These are the assets unknown to your father in which your mother entrusted me... all of them are in yours and your siblings’ names” HeeYun took the papers and scanned it.

                “Does my step mother know about this?” HeeYun asks.

                “Yes” The attorney said. “I have been investigating Kim Sun Young, your step mother; have been using your sister’s assets illegally. We cannot file a case against her if your sister will not fight for it.” HeeYun’s eyes twitches in annoyance.

                “And my brother’s assets? Who’s managing them?” HeeYun asks.

                “Your brother’s assets are managed by your father and your assets are remained untouched” Attorney Yun said.

                “I see” HeeYun nodded. “Is there anything else?” Attorney Yun gave a heavy sigh.

                “Your step mother has been spending your father’s fortune in casino... I’m afraid only a few left for your father” Attorney Yun said.

                “That damned woman” HeeYun shakes her head. “Is it true that the Tulips Corporation is lagging behind?”

                “Yes” Attorney Yun said. “The share holders are asking their stocks back”

                “And what does my father do about it?” The attorney gave a pained look at her.

                “He’s returning them... if all stocks are depleted, the company will crumble any time now” Attorney Yun said. Heeyun closes her eyes. “And I heard he’s been selling off all of his remaining stocks to Queen Company”

                “Then, what actions should we take?” HeeYun asks.

                “Firstly... is to claim your sister’s assets and combine them with yours and your younger brother’s so your step mother can never utilize those assets... and for the company, your father is the head of the decision... I cannot interfere.” Attorney Yun said. “The matter is... if something happens to your sister and she didn’t claim her assets... all of those assets can be claimed by your step mother since she was appointed to be the care taker. It should be directed to your brother, but then his name wasn’t written...”

                “Then first thing to do is to keep HeeRae safe... is that it?” HeeYun asks and Attorney Yun nodded. “Then do you know someone who can keep an eye on her 24/7?”

                “Yes”

                After some discussion with the attorney, HeeYun sets back to her desk to grab some files. He looks at them thoroughly, and tries to think of a few things involved with their family. Just then her secretary’s voice from the intercom disrupts her from her train of thoughts.

                   Ma’am your daughter is here together with Mr. Kim HeeChul” HeeYun raises her brows.

                “Send them in” She said. In a few while the door opened revealing CheulRi and HeeChul.

                “Eoooommmaaaaa~~~~~~~~” CheulRi runs to her mother and hugs her. HeeYun hugs back and kisses her cheeks.

                “How are you today, dear?” HeeYun asks.

                “Funnn~ HeeChul oppa played with me in the swing~” CheulRi said happily. HeeYun looks at HeeChul who gave a small smirk. “Eomma, I’m hungry” HeeYun nods and pages her secretary.

                “Go with Yeon eonnie, she’ll take you somewhere to eat” HeeYun said as the door opens revealing her secretary.

                “Ahhh, I wan’t to eat with oppa” CheuilRi said. Heeyun smiles.

                “I have business to talk with oppa... and I need you to act like a big girl right now... can you do that for me?” HeeYun asks and CheulRi pouts.

                “Arassooo...” CheulRi huffed and goes away with the secretary. HeeChul sits on the executive seats and went after him and crosses her arms. HeeChul tries to look innocent, looking at HeeYun.

                “What?” HeeChul asks.

                “Don’t ‘what’ me, HeeChul...” HeeYun said sternly. “When are you going to tell her you’re her father?” HeeChul huffs and throws himself on the comfort of the seats, hiding his face from her.

                “Mollaaaaa” HeeChul’s muffled tone came.

                “Till when are you going to keep it from her? Til she grows up?” Heeyun asks. “You should tell her before you enlist to the army at least!” HeeChul shifted his face to look at her.

                “I’m enlisting this September...” HeeChul said.

                “Mworago?!” HeeYun looks at him angrily. “Heechul..!”

                “I know, I know... I should have told you sooner...” HeeChul said and sits back.

                “Then... how about your child?!” HeeYun asks. “You’re going to be busy next week for the promotions!”

                “I’ll tell her... before I’ll enlist”

...

                Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were both taking their time inside the Super Junior waiting room, It will be a few hours before the managers are done with their meeting for their schedules. Their filming of MV is drawing near and it was said that they’re also filming for their repackage album as soon as possible too. He wonders why though, they’ve been also recording the additional songs for the repackaged. He looked at Eunhyuk who kept on looking at his watch impatiently.

                “Waiting for the meeting to end?” Leeteuk asks.

                “No” Eunhyuk pouts. Leeteuk just went about his music sheets, trying to read the notes, but he can’t... his mind is preoccupied of something else.

                I wonder what she’s doing today...

                 Leeteuk thought and remembers the event last night. He felt his blood boil the instant he saw an image of YunHo and HeeRae together. He frowned and sighs heavily... even if he likes her, he should keep his stance. He shouldn’t let his guard down for HeeRae... just because he likes her. It could be his downfall.

                “Hyunk-oppa! Sorry I’m late!” A voice which made Leeteuk’s heart jump in glee... he looks up to see a well-dressed HeeRae carrying a few sheets, entering the room.

                “About time!” Eunhyuk said that made Leeteuk wanted to punch him.

                “Sorry” HeeRae said in a small voice.

                “Let’s go!” Eunhyuk said then looks at Leeteuk. “Hyung come with us, we’re going to xxxxx location, DongHae told us to meet them there!” LEeteuk looks at HeeRae then at Eunhyuk.

                “Why?” Leeteuk asks.

                “To unwind before SJ promotions” Eunhyuk said sheepishly. Leeteuk narrows his eyes.

                “Okay...” Leeteuk said uncertainly.

                Soon, they reached the lobby and called for a taxi; both Leetek and HeeRae entered but Eunhyuk stops from entering midway and looks at his phone. He made a pained expression then looks at Leeteuk and HeeRae.

                “Hyung... SungMin told me to wait for him here... you guys go first” Eunhyuk said. Leeteuk nodded and the taxi started to go soon as Eunhyuk closes the door.

                Eunhyuk smiles wickedly and calls DongHae on the phone.

                “Hae... they’re going there” Eunhyuk said and laughs evilly.


Leeteuk: Okay monkey, what are you planning?!
Kyuhyun" *eye glstening* Kidnap????
Heechul: Stupid! why would he kidnap if he;s not together with them?!
Henry: HAHA stupiddd!!!
Kyuhyun: I'll murder you in your sleep tonight
Henry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KpopLover7087 Leeteuk! Get your lazy, cowardly over to Heerae and tell her you love her! No excuses! No exceptions! Go now! You only have so many chances. If you don't take any of them then it's your lose. You go tell Heerae how you feel about her right now before you don't have anymore chances! *cough* Sorry about that... I'm not sure if a ghost can regain their memories...It might be possible. You'll just have to figure it out, Ryeowook. The ghost wants your help. I'll help, too! If someone needs help, then I'll surely be there to help as much as I can! My Chinese zodiac year is the year of the rabbit! I'm a bunny! Love you and your story Author unnie! I hope you had a wonderful New Year's!<3
Leeteuk: NO!
Ryeowook: Ohh! Great great! How do you think will help the ghost remember?
DongHae: Ask him~

xNurhansuju : I agree with Heechul oppa :p you are just lazy ;p eunhyuk loce u <3 hahaha Heechul you are the best couldn't believe that someone would call kyu brilliant tho I agree he is so smart he is the Genius in suju
AiMei: OTL
Heechul: Hehe~ see! She’s telling that I’m smarter~
Kyuhyun:  compared to you, I’m a genius!!!

xElfOtic Hehe~~! You're right SungMin oppa! Maybe Wookie Oppa should make HyeWon fall for him! :D And I don't know Leeteuk? Maybe TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS? Or fight for her, that works too. Or be more like Donghae oppa. :3 GOOD LUCK~ ^___^
SungMin: Yeah! All the possibilities~ :o
Leeteuk: You want me to be clueless like Hae?
DongHAe: huh?

xauthentic22  DON'T KISS I BEG YOUU >< don't kiss her in front of teukie ahjussi >< to hard to handle >< kyu.. you always fall off from any topic --owww poor mochi :'(  hhahahaa mimi you'ee always the best! *grin
Kyuhyun: Cheh~ I just want someone to join the evil magnae revolution... Changmin is with me too!
Henry: Ooooohhh we’re not interested :P
ZhouMi: Riiiiiight, we’re going to some boutiques, bye Kyu~~~

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae NOOO!! They KISSED?!! LEETEUK OPPA!! DO SOMETHING!! >< T.T Since you realized it now.. Confess to her!! PLEASEE~! :( I don't want to see you being sad and hurt.. :( DO SOMETHING!!  Author-nim.. You said DATE?! Whose Date?! YunHo and HeeRae again?! :O Teukie Oppa, will definitely be jealous again.. right Oppa~? and HAPPY NEW YEAR Author-nim and Super Junior! I knoow~ it's our Siwon Oppa's year!! ;) If author-nim is year of the monkey.. I'm year of the Tiger! :) raawwwr~^^
AiMei: hehehe secret >:D woah year of the tiger~ you go well with year of the horse ^^
Leeteuk : the angel leader of Super Junior is never jealous!
Kangin: Pweh! As if!

xjeshia0827 : Horse and monkey dont go well? But how coem eunhyuk and siwon are close? *shibrows XD  Stop it., i love u both! *kisses yah cheeks. Authornim, calamba, mis.occ. Taga diha aqng papa. :)  
Siwon: AHAHAHAAHA good one there :^)
Eunhyuk: WE LOVE YOU TOO~~~
AiMei: Ahhh!!! Ana ba? xD hahahaha lol

xHaeSha1506typo.. you 'shouldn't' be such a coward and the biggest pabo ever and conffesed! Honestly i felt sad for Leeteuk but its his fault anyway. Yah, oppa! *nudged Teukie oppa* you should be such a coward and the biggest pabo ever and conffesed! duh~ OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KISS!!! I DON'T SHIP YUNHOxHEERAE BUT I SHIP LEETEUKxHEERAE!!! *blushed* Hae oppa?! You kiss me? *Hides face on nemo plushies and scream* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS!! *hug Donghae* GOMAWO OPPA!! EUNHYUK OPPA? I'm sorry but DONGHAE IS MINE~ *evil laugh* *kidnap Hae to my house* Adios Eunhyukkie oppa~ *smirk*
DongHae: Nooooooo!!! Don’t die yet!!!
Eunhyuk: call 911!
Kibum: She’s not dead, she meant figure of speech... o.o

xvanet9 Ooh they should kiss and make leeteuk feel bad about not telling heerae. But she didn't realise they were chatmates? Hehehe.i hope the new year is treating you well authornim! May it bring you many wonderful opportunities. And I will not change my bias I guess. It will remain Eunhyuk oppa unless he gets a real girlfriend then I'll go fangirl over someone else too. Happy belated birthday Sungmin oppa! I'm sorry it's late :/ I didn't get much wifi while I was in korea.
AiMei: Thank you miss vanet9 :D yeah, it’s good year, I hope xD

Kyuhyun: If he got a girsfriend, fan girl over me~~~ I’ll give you free cookies.
Yesung: pppssssssstttt don’t trust the magnae!

xkelly2010 : LEETEUK IS A STALKER! Kekekeke just kidding, but seriously, you shouldn't be spying on Heerae and Yunho. And OMO! DID YUNHO AND HEERAE KISS OR NOT????? The ice cream is amazing Ryeowook oppa! *does Sungmin worthy aegyo* And this is my thanks! *kisses Ryeowook's cheek*
Leeteuk: I did not spy on them!
Hankyung: He just peeped ^^
Ryeowook: *blushes like crazy* :D *speechless*
Henry: ICE CREAM I LURB YOU~

xleeunri : Kyaaaaaaaa.... omoomomomo ahjussi otteoke?!? Maybe yunho's gonna take heerae eonnie's first kiss..... ahjussi seriously? Throw yunho oppa off he bulding -.- well you know it is all your fault.... Kibum oppa why did I like you? Hmmm..... well you are the one who first caught my eye when I first started liking suju so yeah Well mochi oppa it's not that I do not like you well kibum is just really that handsome *smiles* nice update eonnie
Kibum: *killer smile* hehe then I like you :D
Henry: you will come to like me too~
ShinDong: meh... you don’t stand a chance against kibum, henry...

xPatch1997 : Goodness not really a good idea to be listening to Only U while reading this aiiiish.... I don't like seeing Oppa sad please be happy.... My honest advice to u teuukiie Oppa is to just tell Unnie the truth let her know ur true feelings before it's to late and now I'm gonna leave you to sort this out by yourself because Patch has done her job which was to make u realise your feelings *hugs* Opppa if u need anything I'm right here to give u my help! Now it is time to sort Hae Oppa out I know I'm like 2 chapters late but Hae u are the biggest pabo I have met in my life u better get ur act together and say sorry to Unnie before its to late! *stomps off to hide nemo plushies* Unnie I'm year of the rat and it says I'm 80% compatible with Hyuk Oppa hehehehe I'm not complaining I'm not gonna deny that I love Hyukkie Oppa (*sheilds oneself with nemo plushies from hae* mwhahhahahah u can't do anything now Oppa) and admit it unlike some people *points elbow at leeteuk Oppa* just kiddin don't throw tht pillow at me :P I gave u my advice now use it!
DongHae :we’re okay againnnn see? :D give me back the nemo plusshiiiieeesssss I wanna hug it!
Leeteuk: Hmmppphh no
Siwon: Hyung’s too stubborn...

xsincerly_me happy new year and happy Min day!!!! oppa may the best of your past be the worst of your future... eeeeeeeeehhhhhh oppa is 30 in korea. actually i think i should call him ahjussi since he's 15 years older than me... naaah i'll stick to oppa...
SungMin :O THANK YOUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Nope, I’m just 29 :)
Kyuhyun: Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Hankyung, and Kangin  are ahjussi’s now >:D
Hankyung: Old but wise~
Kyuhyun: meh... I disagree...

xpurplethunder1 : wahhhh yessss yunho oppa kiss heerae unnie since somebody was to slow(tuekki) ...than yesung oppas turtle lol.......and thanks for the hugs oppa and u know last nytes countdown i blasting ur song to 100% volume and even my parents and there friwnds were jammin with my friends lol........ and authornim im year of the rabbit and they said i need to stick with a horse person lol....hey sungmin oppa im a rabbit lol
Yesung: at least my turtles are fast~
SungMin: weeeeeee~~~ we’re both bunnies~
ShinDong: what songs were you listening to?

xMiharuRaeJin : I bet my life on it that Leeteuk will stop it. Kyuhyun being called brilliant...*burst out laughing* That's a good one xD I really wonder what happened with Leeteuk, and if you did, I will seriously reread the whole two stories hundred times before I won't ask such stupid questions anymore -_-" HELL YEAH! \(*_*)/ ANOTHER DATE! But this time with Leeteuk >:P I am an adult now too, Siwon.. *raises an eyebrow* On top of that why are you stuttering? Are you feeling nervous? *grins and steps closer* You know, Heechul...those three stars...do you mean THAT? O_O Can I? *shiny eyes* I can come to your dorm and live there? Are you serious? *_*Hm....*looks from Henry to Kyuhyun* HENRY *hugs him tightly and squishes my cheek against his* You little mochi, squishy, cheekishly, gorgeous, funny, afraid little thing.. You da man *grins* but *looks at Kyuhyun* can I visit your side too? *blinks*Happy New Year, author-nim~ I'm a pig...o.o I think xD
Kyuhyun: that’s mean...
Henry: you’re meaner!
Heechul: you’re welcome in the dorm, in exchange, you will do the household chores such as cleaning, laundrying, cooking, tidying, ironing, and such :)
Henry: Uhhhm don’t turn into a bad person... kays?
Kyuhyun: *grabs your hand* ready to step towards the dark side? >:D

x143mimoky Bam! Another update hihihi.. I think they would not kiss coz leeteuk won't allow it to happen lol. :P I wonder when will they know that leeteuk ahjussi and heerae have been chatmate for a long time already.. maybe on the date? Hehehe My new year is just ok . How about you author ? Happy new year to you and to sj oppas and belated happy birthday sungmin oppa. Happy Sungminnie Day! :* and henry I want fruit cake. I don't know when was the last time I ate it but hangeng oppa I like moon cake too. Maybe on chinese new year. Well which is when? O.o?
DongHae: they didn’t kiss O.o
Eunhyuk: hahahha I think they’ll find out sooner or later
SungMin: THANNNK YOU!!! Hugs you*
Henry: here~ open your mouth ahhhh~~~
Hankyung: Step aside, she wants mooncake!
AiMei: Not sure... they said it’s January...

 

AiMei: Hey guys... sorry I didn’t post the update last week,  uhm you know... the recent events... I was also busy with making a one shot for Leeteuk ahjussi about the tragedy entitled I AM HERE... WE ARE HERE (click on the title) It’s about friends remaining as friends :) I hope this fic will enlighten you guys up

About the chappy, weeeeeeeeee~ DongHae and Meekyong seemed to made up :) Oh... what is Eunhyuk planning to Leeteuk and HeeRae? Plus! Will Heechul be able to tell Cheulri he’s her father? Find out!

Danger lurks around HeeRae’s surroundings... what do you think will her step mother do? FIND OUTTTTT ^^