A Clear Apparition

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

Ding!

                Goes the elevator sound signalling that Ryeowook has arrived the floor... he looked forth expecting the elevator door to open...

                But it didn’t.

                Ryeowook pressed the ‘open’ button on his lower right. It didn’t budge.

                Ba-dump!

                His heart gave a leap as he felt shivers, not from the air con but from something from his side. There he looked a person in white shirt and in white trousers with no footwear... what made Ryeowook surprised even more... was that his face was clearer!

                The man looked at him with his sad eyes... and looked at the elevator’s door.

                Why isn’t it opening...The ghost speak even more clearly and looked at Ryeowook with lifeless eyes.

                Ryeowook couldn’t believe what he’s seeing!

                T-that... witch Doctor was right!

A few days ago...

                Ryeowook, on disguise, was walking towards an abandoned alley in some province of ChunCheon. Even though the long hours of travel didn’t tire him... just because... he knows he’s not alone. He looked back to see a blur apparition stop moving as soon as Ryeowook entered the vicinity of the Budang’s (witch doctor) area.

                Ryeowook looked forth... a small house with a very small opening with lots of charms surrounding it: From wind chimes to the small jars surrounding the small house. Ryeowook looks back again to see the ghost wandering around the abandoned village.

                “Ah! I’ve been expecting you!” Boomed a voice. Ryeowook looked around to see not an old Hermit or a scary ahjumma... but a child no more than 10 years of age. A little boy.

                “A kid?” Ryeowook spoke softly. The kid glared at him.

                “YAH Even though I’m a kid, I’m possessed with the talent to cater what your paranormal needs!” The little boy yelled. “I see that you don’t need my help I’ll just—”

                “Wait!” Ryeowook called him. “I didn’t mean to hurt your pride, but I really need your help!” Ryeowook looked at him sincerely. The kid looked outside and widened his eyes.

                “Come in” The kid said and he easily slipped in. Ryeowook had difficulty because of his slightly bigger size.

                When Ryeowook comes in, there was of much a bigger space but there’s no sign of an adult living inside. The house was clean but it’s too unorganized, making it look messy. The kid asked him to take a sit on a cushion in front of a small table while the kid bustled up something... A little later the kid brought some tea and biscuits.

                “Eat and drink up then we’d talk” The kid said. Ryeowook nodded and did as she said.

                “Are you going to read my tea leaves?” Ryeowook asked as he shows the dregs on his cup.

                “No... I don’t do reading... I serve it up for you to eat” The kid scratches his head.

                “Then... otteoke..?” Ryeowook asked.

                “The ghost is a lost soul” the kid said.

                “Lost soul?” Ryeowook rephrased the term. The kid nodded.

                “Ghosts like them don’t harm anyone... but they seek for some earthly help... and they won’t stop until they get what they want” The kid said.

                “But... why me? I don’t even know who he is” Ryeowook complained.

                “There must be some sort of connection that’s why he chooses to follow you” The kid responded. “If you want him to leave, you must give what he wants”

                “And if I refuse?” Ryeowook asked.

                “He’ll follow you until you die” The kid said simply and eats a biscuit while Ryeowook’s eyes were really wide.

                “How can I help him?” Ryeowook grew desperate.

                “The only way is to talk to him” The kid said and starts to keep the cup and plate that Ryeowook ate from.

                “How? Every time he tries to communicate with me, it was as if he was losing breath... I only hear echoes” Ryeowook said.

                “That’s because the barrier between human world and spirit world is too dense that he has to scream” The kid said sadly. “He can’t speak a paragraph even if he wanted to... he cannot be close to you... because you are protected. You cannot see him because of the same reason: The barrier. It’s like he’s inside a cube made of dense mirror... no matter how much he wanted to get close to you and speak to you, he cannot”

                Ryeowook looked at the kid sadly as the kid was having some sad features on his face. Ryeowook thought carefully... he wanted to get the ghost to leave and to do that he must help that ghost. If he helps the ghost wouldn’t that mean that he needs to break the barrier between human and spirits?

                “My parents died 2 years ago and a guy saved me but also lost his life” The kid said and looked at Ryeowook. “I expected that person who saved me to come to me and ask help from me... but no... he has gone to you”

                Ryeowook was stunned by what he just heard.

                “We were climbing the mountains at that time... when a terrible storm came. The three of us fell off a cliff when a guy appeared and grabbed my hand... but then... the rope he was using snapped because of the edgy rocks... we fell... alongside with my parents. But I was alive... I looked at the guy who saved me... he hit his head on a rock but he was still breathing.

                “My relatives found us and immediately do what is to be done for my parents... to the person who saved me and to the guy who saved me. I dread for the loss of my parents... but back then, I didn’t understand what ‘loss’ meant. This guy we named him BaRam since he was like air... his voice was very melodious like air. He couldn’t tell us his name... and the hospital was way too far from here. He lost his memories.

                “But even so... he always sings a particular song. I cannot remember the exact song, but he always sings it. Until one night he fell ill because of the wound on his head... it didn’t heal... he died.” The kid said and looked sideways. “You could visit his grave not too far from here though... but I suggest you’d better go”

                “Why?” Ryeowook asked as he slowly takes in what the kid just revealed to him.

                “Because, this is not the time, hyung-nim” The kid said. “You might want to take your leave soon...” Ryeowook just nodded his head and withdraws something from his pocket.

                “Hyung, there’s no need to pay me...” The kid smiled at hims and Ryeowook looked at him, confused. “I wanted to help BaRam... but I couldn’t, so you must help him for me”

                “So how do I help him?” Ryeowook asked and the kid smiled slyly.

                “The tea you drunk... soon will take effect”

 

                Those were the last words he heard from the kid. Ryeowook looked sideways to see the ghost clearly sitting beside him. He doesn’t look so bad... in fact if anyone sees him would mistake him as a living human.

                “Why isn’t it opening?” The ghost looked at the elevator again then a few seconds, the door opened.

                The ghost must  know that I can see him already...

                Ryeowook gets out of the elevator, tired from the recent schedules. He didn’t mind the cold that makes him shiver. So, he continued to walk towards the dorm... he opened the door just to see Yesung, face flat on the floor. Ryeowook panicked, he immediately went towards Yesung.

                “Hyung! Hyung! Gwaenchana?!” Ryeowook grabbed the older one and placed on his lap. Yesung’s eyes were closed.

                “Zzzzzzzz” Goes Yesung.

                “Really hyung...” Ryeowook sighed at the sleeping person. “HYUNG-AHHHHH!!!!” Ryeowook screamed on his ears that made Yesung palmed the face of Ryeowook.

                “MWOYAAAA!!!” Yesung grumbled loudly and opens his eyes. “YAH! Aissshhh! Can’t you see your hyung is sleeping?!” Ryeowook gave him a  -.- look.

                “Really hyung... face flat on the floor with arms spread sidewards? I thought someone killed you!” Ryeowook said as he takes off Yesung’s hand off his face. “Aish hyung... you ruined my make up...”

                “I was hungry then I fell asleep...” Yesung said and looked at Ryeowook lovingly. “Cook something for your hyung~ PLEAAAAASEEEEE!” Yesung did a gesture which Ryeowook took as an example of an aegyo.

                “Arasso... I’ll cook for hyung, just don’t do that aegyo anymore” Ryeowook said and bustled towards the kitchen.

                While Ryeowook was busy in the kitchen, Yesung sat on the couch. Feeling groggy, he decided to go to the bathroom to wash his face. He reached the bathroom when he felt something cold and odd. Yesung shivers and brushes off the feeling. He went towards the sink and turns on the faucet. The water came out was incredibly cold but he ignores it and washes his face.

                He lifts up his face and grabbed the towel that was behind him. He turns around to see a man in white garments. Yesung widens his eyes because of the lifeless feel of the person in front of him... he looks down to see that his feet do not touch the ground. His skin was bloodless pale... that’s when he realized...

                “AHHHH!!! GHOST!!!” Yesung yells and pointed at the ghost.

                “WHERE?!The ghost holds his head and turns around to and looks at everywhere particularly at the mirror. Yesung frowned. “Oh... you meant me?

                What kind of ghost is scared of ghosts?

                Yesung asked himself as the feeling of fear disappeared.

 

                Ryeowook was cooking stew... soon he feels the familiar shiver and looks around. The ghost was there... so was Yesung who seemed confused.

                “Hyung, what’s up?” Ryeowook asked.

                “The ghost said he’s hungry” Yesung said simply. Ryeowook widens his eyes.

                “Hyung can see him?!” Ryeowook asked. Yesung just shrugged and looked at the ghost who was sitting in a corner.

                Soon as the food is cooked, Ryeowook prepared some joss candle and some food. He placed them in a tray and placed it in front of the ghost who was hiding in a small space between the fridge and the kitchen counter. The ghost looked up on him with questioning looks.

                “It’s some offer for you... I’m sure you’re very hungry” Ryeowook said. The ghost nodded at him and began gobbling up the food. Yesung and Ryeowook watched in awe as the ghost eats up the ‘spirit’ of the food.

                “Incredible...” Ryeowook said.

                “So this is how they eat...” Yesung muttered.

                The ghost wasn’t really eating... but rather he places his hands on the food and it’s not exactly the food that goes with his hand as he lifts up his hand and placed them on his mouth, rather something more.... something unseen but has an aura. Ryeowook and Yesung can’t really see the aura but there’s some distortion on the ghost’s hand.

                After a few minutes the ghost stopped eating... the food on the tray remained intact like it was never touched. The ghost looked at them gratefully and disappeared. Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other.

                “Do you think it’s gone?” Yesung asked.

                “No, hyung...” Ryeowook said sadly. “He will follow me wherever I’ll go”

                “Eh?”

                “Hyung... he won’t go away unless I help him, that’s what the budang said a few days ago” Ryeowook said.

                “Then what does he asks for?” Yesung asked.

                “Help” Ryeowook said. “But it’s going to be a difficult one since he does not know what he needs” Ryeowook runs his fingers on his hair. Yesung looked at him in deep sympathy.

                “Then... let hyung help you” YEsung said, it was as though it brought light to Ryeowook’s face.

                “Jinja?” Ryeowook asked brightly.

                “Neh” Yesung smiled at him. “Just one thing though... he isn’t allowed to sleep in our rooms”

...

                In the old dark room where an old piano resides... a lady sat at its bench. She lifts the cover of the piano and stared at the keys... it’s been a while since she played it... she used to play it with him. But ever since that tragic accident... he was never found... part of her knows he still walks the earth, but a large part of her tells her... he’s gone.

                Her tears began to drop on the keys again...

                I’ll be back he said... the storm became rougher and rougher... and he never came back...

                She looked at the piano that lost its gleam...

                “If only... you’re still here... if only... you came back... then everything would still be brighter”

 


Heechul: Ooooooh who's the girl?
Kangin: I didn't know Wookie has a pet ghost..
Ryeowook: If you must notice hyung, he is not my pet...
Kyuhyun: Ahh... sassy Wookie... I LIKE~

lorilei10 : Kyu, sweetie, she is a deadly combo...your evil mind and Sungmin's cuteness. No way in Hell Heechul! Siwon, thank you for the concern. Things are going much better now. Grandmother is slowly bouncing back and Hailey is driving me up a wall. Oh, since I am hiding from the girls...Maggie would be perfect for Yesung!!!! Ha I can't be silenced child!!!! AiMei, you do write a tangled love story...I think I need a flow chart. 

Kyuhyun: That's interesting! I'm looking forward to meet her! Hey MING!!! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY SOON~~
SungMin: WHAT  THE WHAT?!
Siwon: I see :^) I hope for everyone's fast recovery!
Heechul: I'm just sayin -.-
Yesung: Really? How so?

xElfOtic : Since you're saying it's more than okay, do you mean it's awesome or something Kyuhyun? O.O 
Kyuhyun: Both >:)
Leeteuk: BAD MAGNAE!!! BAD!!!

xKpopLover7087 : But Kyu! I love Changminnie oppa too! I will never ever ever stop loving Changmin! But I also love you too! Saranghae Kyuhyunnie oppa!<3 Saranghae Changminnie oppa!<3 hhhmmm...the person Kibum loves? I think it might be Meekyong unnie... But I could be wrong! Love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
Kyuhyun: you better love me moar~~~~ BWAHAHAHAHHAHA
Kibum: Hmmm guess :)

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae  I know right, Heechul Oppa! I never knew too that Kibum Oppa has a diary!! :) Kibum Oppa, the girl is MeeKyong unnie, ryt? ;)) *GASP* HANKYUNG OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! :D ^^ don't deny it, Oppa! It's totally obvious! ;) did you two already kissed?? *gives a teasy eyes* :3 :O 2 guys!! are after HeeRae unnie! ;) Ahwwww!! Leeteuk Oppa!! So Sweeet~~^^ We already know that you liked unnie! <3 and Hankyung Oppa's right, controlled doesnt mean that the person will like you! AISH! just make your move! More moves!! not just giving a dumpling.. ;) more, like SKINSHIP!! ;)) ^^ NOO!! Minnie Oppa, Gwenchana~? Let me take a look at your foot.. *caressing Oppa's foot* it's okay~ it's gonna be fine! :'3 Gwechanayo! ^^ lets put some ice, okay Oppa?? ;3 
HanKyung: MeeKyong will kill me if I gave you the answer...
Sungmin: Waahhhh~~~ I feel a lot better now~~ 
Kibum: Journal... JOURNAL

xpurplethunder1  oh helllnoo!! hangkyung has a girl friend (hangkyung and haemee sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G) lol....oh by the kyu oppa about the favor can u help get my revenge to this girl who stole my "PURPLE PRINCE" and what should i do first?*kneeling in the floor while holding a pen and a paper ready to hear what i need to do* and Bunny oppa (sungmin) Can u go with me to the homecoming?since....i need a date (and a repay for breaking ur bunny heart lol ) ahhahah and seriously tuekkie ahjussi u soooo childish ahhahah hope unnie realize u lile her 
Kyuhyun: Who is your purple prince?! What happened? Tell me! Then I shall provide you with plans!
SungMin: Yeah! why not! I wanted to, but... uhh... I'm not sure if I can go...

xDannyJ  Yunnie Oppa is jealous while Teukie Oppa too .. Voth of them are jealous .. Kibummie Oppa likes Meekyong am I right? Hankyung Oppa is in love I'm happy for you oppa for finding a girlfriend but still sad coz its not me Nooooo!!! Mimi Oppa its impossible .. Youre denying it oppa .. You dont see Mochi Oppa as a didi .. But a man .. A lover .. I kinda feel it .. You always care for him and you always call him as 'Hen-li' even you knew he hated it coz you wabt him to notice you *sulks* hmmp  Evil Zhoumi oppa making Mochi confuse *runs to Siwon and xries* 
ZhouMi: ohh? I just wanted to tease that magnae :)
Henry: You breakin' my hart!!! >:(
Siwon: *pats DannyJ's back* it's alright... shush don't cry my young one, I'm here :)

 

xauthentic22 : Woah!! Cool :) Very great! Why i thinnk that the girl in the JOURNAL is for MeeKyong? They're close to each other, and her parents died , it's similar :3 i hope donghae don't knnow about this if its really meekyong :3 ehhehehe~ In this chapter donhae is very very child like and sweet :p but he changes his mind soooo fassttt!! And author, i have a request.. Please make kyu appears more often :) i miss him :p Thank you for the update to btw :) 
DongHae: Whuuuuuuutttt..........!
Kibum: you saw nothing hae... nothing~
AiMei: He'll be out soon :) I think in the next chapter

xrachma_yeye  Why story about kyung and kibum oppa usually sad? Isn't it meekyong that kibum like or liked? Uneasy? Are you jealous of teuk oppa, yunho oppa? Ah, then i'll just ask sooman sajangnim. Me too, no we all hope that too. 
Leeteuk: for that, you have to make an appointment to meet SooMan sajang nim hehehehehe~
AiMei: Because this fic includes drama that's why:) Soon you will learn all about a man's sacrifice

xPao_Black : Hi! So I finally able to comment. Sorry, I'm busy this days. >.< I miss you a lot guys T__T Heenim is back with ZZIPPANG! :D I like ZZIPPANG is so funny! xD I also like Heebum, very cute :3 KangIn the lovely raccoon is here, happy, happy! *jumping all around* \o/ Leeteuk oppa my Angel, I miss you a lot :'( About Kibum's journal, I think he wrote those letters to MeeKyong. She lost her parents (HeeRae lost her mother), and maybe she was the one who cried on the grave. Maybe he hopes that MeeKyong can remember something about him through his journal, hard task :-(
Looks like Wookie finally will be able to a straight talk with the ghost. Don't be scare Wookie >.< Thanks for update AiMei! Please stay healthy and safe. Saranghe <3 
Kangin: Wahhh~ I'm mentioned ^^ 
Kibum: Good deduction but... you might want to read the letters again, there's  word that could change your perception :)
Ryeowook: Yeah, as read from above :)

xkelly2010 : HUZZAH FOR KANGIN AND HANKYUNG BEING IN THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! I wonder who the girl is that Kibum loves. Donghae! I'm NOT Wookie's girlfriend...unless Wookie wants me to be? If so, I accept! 
Hankyung: Thank you, thank you! I thank that kembap shop for providing the place, I also thank my manager, the staffs and especially the gengfans out there xD
Kangin: Really...
DongHae: Really? But... you're blushing?
Eunhyuk: *sigh* what about meee?

xsaphirebluelove  i want to see again a chat between leeteuk and HeeRae 
AiMei: you'd have to wait for that in a few chapters because there are a lot of events to happen before that, :)
ShinDong: taking you long enough -.-

xPatch1997 : OMG OPPA's YOUR COMING TO LONDON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 5HOURS FROM WHERE I LIVE I'M GONNA TRY AND COME!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *coughs* sorry about that I just got overly excited about this as its gonna hopefully be my first Kpop concert and I might get to spend it with you guys AAAAAAAAH *coughs again* Teuk Oppa your so cheezy look at you smiling about Heerae unnie *winks* I smell the love (its a metaphor)... 
SUJU9: WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU!!!
Leeteuk: ... sorry.... I'm in the army currently
Hankyung: ... sorry... I'm just sorry...
Yesung: ... I have the same reason as Teukie hyung
Kibum: ... I'm sorry like Hankyung hyung...

xjeshia0827 : YAH! My Yesung oppa isn't up there. *pouts  Yesung oppa, I own Jinsoorin Kshop!~^^ a shop selling kpop items online. ehehe. oh~ thank you so much Siwon oppa. God bless you. 
Yesung: don't worry, there are other characters who aren't having their own appearance... so it's kind of fair.
Siwon: God bless to you too :^)

xaryez_lyn  Aigoo Donghae ah, why are you so cute? I feel like biting you... kibum ah you are so sweet, writing those for the girl you like... where can i find a romantic person like you... so is there going to be a battle between yunho and leeteuk? Hmmm... wonder who would HeeRae prefer among both of you... its going to be interesting... 
DongHae: Because I'm just soooo cute ^^
Eunhyuk: *sigh* no one loves me anymoreeee T.T

xMiharuRaeJin : Me: *while reading when Leeteuk brought Heerae food* Aaaw...he clearly LOVES her.. :3 Yunho is jealous xD lmao and Meekyong...those two letters are for YOU, pabo! Kibum, don't worry, I love you~ :) Leeteuk...you are so NOT going to be okay with it! I can already see those jealous faces and those...lightnings coming from your eyes while staring at Yunho.. and Kyuhyun...please...that was NOT YOUR idea...it was idea of author-nim, so *raises a hand* don't...otherwise...when you'll be in London in November...you better watch out...cause crazy MiharuRaeJin is coming... *evil laugh* 
Leeteuk: hahha no, I won't sunk into loving her HUAHUAHUAHUA!!!
Kyuhyun: It might be her idea, but IT WAS I!!! WHO RUINED THE ELEVATOR WIf MY WRENCH!!!
Leeteuk: Really... where did you get that wrench?

xSadiyahm : Aigooooo I miss you all Hehehe someone's getting jealous!!!!! 
Siwon: I need some love too~
SungMin: shoo! Go away!

x143mimoky  Oh oh.. what a good timing you have there teukie kekeke.. I'm just wondering when will they chat again? Or else when will they know that they are chatmates? Hm.. only evil kyu knows. :p 
Kyuhyun: Yeah ONLY I KNOW!!!
AiMei: the chattig will be done in a few chappies, maybe next chappy, arasseo?

 

AiMei: CRISIS IN ZAMBOANGA IS OVER!!! HOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!
but I still can't get out of the house -.-
WHO CARESSS!!! THE CRISIS IS OVER!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! WE WOOOOOOOOONNNN~~~
LONNG LIVE ZAMBOANGUENOS!!!! ARIBA ZAMBOANGA!!!
It was announced the day before yesterday :) Imagine... 21 days of war... 

Next Chapter: School Reunion

Guess who's going to be the main character in this chappy ;)