HoBer: The Apocalypse

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Apocalypse

 

"Ahhhhhh!"

 

 

 

 

A scream was heard from the distance. Another one bitten, another loss. Another tired sigh came out of Amber's mouth. It's been two weeks since the disease started. It was all chaos, people killing people. The people who got shot came back to life! One even got up and tried to bite Amber. But luckily her boyfriend, Woohyun was there to kill it. 

 

 

 

 

The couple scatted around the city, finding supplies, food ,and shelter. They came across from a police stations, and picked up some armoury and weapons. There was barely any bullets so, they have to limit their shoot and only use them in emergencies. After they found some more supplies, they packed their bags and ready to leave the stations. Amber trailed behind Woohyun as he opened the door. He stepped out to find dozens of those disease people. The people who came back to life and eat people like wild animals. Amber and Woohyun like to call them Walkers. 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Amber could comprehend anything, a bag was thrown in her face and the door was shut. There was screaming on the other side, painful one. Amber ran up to the door and opens it but she couldn't. She heard a few more screams, using all her might. Amber pulls as hard as she can to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Screaming his name, tears rapidly rolls down her cheek. He sacrificed himself for her life. Banging on the door, mourning out for him. She falls back when she hears a returned bang on the other side of the door. Thinking that's WooHyun , she quickly gets up and pulls on the door one last time. Pulling too hard she ends up falling forward. She grasps the door for support, and she pushes the door open. Finally open the door, a part of her was frustrated that she could've easily pushed the door and opens it. Glanced around to find WooHyun , her heart dropped at the look of WooHyun on the floor. He was being eaten up by other zombies. The sight was eating her up, if she could've been smarter and 'just' push the door open she could've save his life. Trying hard not to make a noise to cause attention to the walkers. 

 

 

 

 

 

Three things that Amber and WooHyun learned about 'Walkers' from these two weeks is that walkers are attracted to loud noises. Second they smell guts. No, literally they can smell human. Third, to kill the 'walkers' you need to smash their brains. She looked on the floor, not daring to watch him. She then sees a pair of foot in front of her eyes. Her heart beat start to increase, the foot looked ripped up and it was bitten. Hearing growling noises that the 'walkers' usually make, her heart drops and panic is what she feels. Slowly looking up, she sees the disgusting blood animal face. No, not even an animal, a MONSTER! 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoping the monster won't do any harm, so she won't have to kill it. Haha, her kindness just made her kindness stupidity. Sparing? That's a death decision. There is no sparing in this world as we know now. There is always one way, killing. Well poor Amber she had to learn that in the hard way. 

 

 

 

 

 

The walker grabbed her face and pulled her towards it while trying to bite Amber. Amber tried not to scream to gain more walkers; she won't even have a chance by then. She dragged the walker in the station. Once she hears the door shut her panic lowers, now she needs to deal with the walker that was trying to eat her. Remembered that there was an axe near the door she dragged the walker near the axe. When she almost gets a hold of the axe, the walker suddenly charges forward making Amber fall backwards. Once she hit the floor a scream was released from . The monster was still on her, now she doesn't even have a chance. Hoping someone was nearby she screams on the top of her lungs while pushing the walkers head away where he was trying to bite. Screaming some more, who was she kidding? Everyone was probably dead or has escape from this hell. Wailing under the walker, she then hears the door smash open. Oh great more 'walkers' now she doesn't even have a chance. Still taking her last chance, she tries to kick off the walker. Amber flinches when she felt blood splattered all over her face. The walker has stop moving, it's not trying to eat her, and she felt relieved. She wonders how the walker died, this is even more scary, what if he's a bad guy who kills everyone in their way dead or a alive? No, why would he save Amber?

 

 

 

 

 

She wipes away the blood in her eyes; she then felt a presence beside her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"The voice sounded manly and hoarse. Amber slowly opens her eyes and see a handsome young fella that was about her age. She stares at him tensly, unconsciously. The man caught her staring at him tensely, and smirks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me like that?"She frown at his answer, he must've caught Amber's expression. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, it's just a joke. Anyways, I'm Lee Howon, i come by as Hoya."Amber stayed silent; she deliberate whether to tell him her name. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, come on! If we're going to be allies at least i need to know your name."Amber raised an eyebrow, allies? When did she ever agree to this? But Amber knew that if she doesn't accept his request she would be eaten before dawn.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter