JongBer: Social Butterfly

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Social Butterfly

Flipping channels, stops until he sees his girlfriend on tv. He was admiring how his girlfriend looked on tv. How she dances, she dresses, how she makes those priceless facial expression when she her parts came up, so beautiful. He misses her as usual, hugging his teddy bear for warmth. SungJong gets up from the couch and dances the to the end of the song. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Na na na na na Electric Shock!"

 

 

 

 

 

He drops down on the couch when the song ends. Since his girlfriend's performance is last, all the other artist and mc proceeds to the stage. Her group stands in the front since her group is nominated for number one. The mc's does what they always do, counting down from 5. Sungjong already won triple crown for his comeback, he was now nervous for his girlfriend. Grasping his big white teddy bear, he prays it to be F(x). His eyes were stitched onto the tv screen. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Today's winner is...."

 

 

 

 

 

He shuts his eyes tightly, he instantly relaxes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"F(x)!"

 

 

 

 

 

He jumps up on his spot, with a big grin on his face. Watching Amber, watching her cute action. They were making their wining speech. Until something caught his eye which lead him to frown. From the screen, he sees Amber hug 5 different guys. Is he jealous? Of course! He loves Amber. SongJong grew angry when he sees Amber hugging Ricky tightly, rocking side to side. When she releases from the hug Ricky was still clinging on to Amber. He was furious when he sees Ricky peck Amber's cheek. The show ended like that, soon SungJong gets frustrated not knowing what his girlfriend was doing now. Even though a part of him was angry, his other part was excited and happy. Excited to finally see and embrace his girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

He sits there on the couch, waiting for Amber to comeback. Mixed emotions that he was feeling made him forget that Amber has to go do a radio show if they won 1st place. Eventually SungJong grew tired and fallen sleep on the couch. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From waking up the smallest sounds, Sungjong wakes up when he hears the door unlock. He grabs his phone unlocking it to see what time it. SungJong gawks at the time, it was 9 pm! Feeling his blood boiling, he was going to confront with her. 

 

 

 

 

 

He immediately goes back to sleeping position when he hears her call his name. Pretending to sleep, he tenses when he hears footsteps getting nearer. SungJong felt her brushing some of his bangs away from his face and runs her hands into his hair. A soft plumb lips was planted on SungJong's head. SungJong held in his smile as he feels his cheeks getting hot. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You must be so tired."

 

 

 

 

 

Amber said in a motherly tone as she brought his hands and kissed his knuckles. Feeling all tired and sticky she wanted to take a shower before cuddling with SungJong and plus he was sleep, she didn't want to wake him up. Slowly placing back where his hands were, she gave SungJong one last kiss before getting up from her spot. Amber stops in her track when SungJong grabs her hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't leave..."

 

 

 

 

 

SungJong pleaded with sadness. SungJong looks really like a kid right there, like a kid demanding something. Amber knelt down in front of him before giving him a warm smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"SungJong, let me take a shower first, I'm really tired right now after that we could spend the whole night together, okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

Amber question while she kisses him on the nose with Sungjong still had his hand on Amber's. He blankly stares at Amber while she stood up. Before she could go anywhere SungJong aggressively grabs Amber hand and pulls her towards him onto the couch before hovering over her. 

 

 

 

 

 

They've blankly stare each other while feeling each other's heavy breathing. Amber could feel her heart can burst any moment now. Never thought the younger boy would be so aggressive. Amber was taken back when SungJong roughly kisses Amber. Making the kiss sloppy. His teeth were against hers, making Amber clench in pain. She knew something was wrong with SungJong, Amber could feel it in the kiss. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter