GyuBer: Cheesecake Love

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheesecake Love

 

 

 



Waking up, he hears sweet melody playing in his ears. Stretching out his arms, he yawns before looking beside him. Hoping to see her, he shrugs off the disappointed feeling when she was not there. Although he wanted to see her face first in the morning, he quickly gets off the bed and headed off to the washroom. Smiling at the bright summer sun that was brightly shining through the widows, he goes and washes up in the washroom. 

 

 

 

 


Still hearing that sweet piano melody playing that had woke him up, he looks in the mirror. His image was reflected against the mirror. Sunggyu stood in front of the mirror as he smiles to himself. Remembering what happen last night was just a pleasure. 
 

 

 

 

 

Coming back from work, to see his cute little girlfriend and giving him a warm welcoming kiss. Even though he was exhausted from work, seeing his girlfriend had him all reenergized.
 

 

 

 

 

After taking a hot steamy bath with her, she took his shirt and wore it. Looking very adorable in his shirt he pinches her cheeks before hugging her from the back as he rest his head against hers. Smiling at the mirror reflection, he tells her how pretty she looks even though she wasn't as girly as others would be. This is one thing that he loves her, she was unique and fragile and as delicate as she can be to him. SungGyu mirrors her smile before giving her a sweet and loving kiss that would be a memorable for her. 
 

 

 

 

 

Pulling out the kiss, they smiled at each other as their nose compressed against another. Yawning, he chuckles at how adorable she looked before teasing her. Earning him a comment about how small his eyes looked, he knew that she was joking but pretended to be hurt. 
 

 

 

 


Sticking out her tongue at the man before her, she runs away from him with a grin on her face. Chasing her, he embraces her from the back before twirling her around making her adorable laugh come out. He turns her around and giving her passionate glares before leaning in. 
 

 

 

 

 


"I love you...Amber."Slowly compressing his lips against her soft ones, not wanting to crash into her. SungGyu wanted Amber to feel his emotions in this kissed, this was another reason why he loves Amber. 

 

 

 

 


SungGyu wasn't the type to rush things, he wanted everything to be slowly to be conducted and the feeling of love to be there. Unlike s, sloppy and hungry, that wasn't what girls always wanted. The feeling of being loved was always the most bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter