HoBer: Help Me

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Help Me

 

Amber was sitting on a chair near the window, feeling the sun heating the room. She closed her eyes, she can’t see anything because it’s dark when she closes her eyes. She breathes the thick air around the room, cold. Even tough the sun has appeared still its cold in here. Its winter anyway, so its normal if she feel cold, she know the snow already stop falling from the sky, she just know. She opened her eyes, still dark. She can’t see any single thing there, even the sun shine. She closed her eyes again and opened it for the second time, still dark. Sigh heavily, she getting used to it. Yes, she is blind. She was in her room, in a big hospital. She was waiting for any donor for her eyes. She could just stay at her house while waiting for the donor but she decided to stay.

She was blind because of a car accident a month a go. She was sitting on the passenger seat near the window, looking at the snow that began fall slowly from the dark sky. Looking at some people passing the road, some people were busy buying some Christmas stuff. It was the end of October but people already busy buying Christmas stuff, she laughed silently. The road was freezing, she could see the thin ice covering the road. Her car was moving rather a bit slow than usual, because it’s dangerous if we keep driving with our usual speed. Her car stopped at a traffic light, some people walk in front of her car probably want to walk to the other side of the road. She didn’t pay much attention after that, because out of nowhere she feels sleepy. She closed her eyes for 10 second before she opened it again when she heard a loud scream. She was in panic for a moment wondered what happened, looking out of the car window. That’s when she saw a big truck come to her direction, within a second before she could do anything her car make a contact with the truck. Make a loud sound and a lot more loud scream come, it make the car window broke along with half of the car part. Some shards of the glass come into contact with her body especially her eyes. That was everything that she remembers before everything become dark.

Everything becomes dark, until now. Amber shook her head, trying to forget the painful memories. She heard the door crack open, she turned her body to the sound even she couldn’t see who was coming. But there was a familiar scent filling the room. She smiled knowing who just come, the person closed the door again. Smiling back to her although, she couldn’t see it.

“Hoya-ssi?” Amber called, still with that smile on her face. Hoya walked closer to her, her head gently.

“Didn’t I tell you not to be too formal to me? Just call me oppa, Hoya oppa” Amber giggled, that was the most beautiful smile that he ever seen in his life. He will do anything, anything to be able to see her smile for the rest of his life.

“Yah oppa, didn’t you have any patient except me? Why did you come here?” Hoya laughed

“I have, but you are a special one so I will spend more time with you” they both laughed, Hoya take a chair and sit beside her. Watching her face carefully. Hoya is a doctor that was what Amber knows about Hoya.  Nothing else, even so they keep talking at each other. Become closer every day, talking about anything at all and laughed together. He asks her to call him oppa, not speak too formal at him. She calls him oppa, without knowing if he was older than her or younger. She didn’t know about his personal life, dint knows if he already gets married or not. Didn’t know if he already has a girlfriend or not. Or how was his face looks like. Is he handsome? Amber usually wouldn’t bother about the other appearance, even if he was ugly, she would still keep talking to him as long as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter