MyungBer : Dream Catcher

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dream Catcher

 

 

 

“What is this?” Hoya asked looking at a weird purple thing in his hand, ok its purple but just he didn’t know what kind of thing is it. He looked at his friend one by one and stopped at a person with a big grin. Ok that’s the suspect, Hoya let out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

“Explain what kind of thing is it?”

 

 

 

 

“It’s a dream catcher… uhm Krystal… I mean some people said that will only bring a good dream to you” Amber said with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her head. She think Hoya will know it just by taking a glance at the thing, didn’t he watch The Heirs? He is too fabulous busy to even watch a drama, that’s all what she think. Krystal did suggest it as a birthday present, at first she didn’t even sure if he will like it but she think again, after all its purple right? But in the end Hoya seems didn’t like it, but for God shake he forget to buy him a birthday present. FOR REAL SHE FORGETS HOYA’S BIRTHDAY! LIKE I SAY HO YOU SAY YA! HO- ok stop here.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thats whay that thing is kinda familiar. I have seen that thing somewhere else” Sunggyu nodded, the old grandpa surely forgets things easily, don’t blame him. He lives with six grown-man-who-act-like-5-years-old-kids. He must go to a psycholog doctor every week just to make sure he haven’t going mad, YET. What a good leader he is, that was what he think. Most of the other now is fighting over the birthday cake, want to take a bite of the cake. While Myungsoo in the other had didn’t pay attention at all, he was lacking of sleep the past few weeks. You can see he look paler than usual and a black eye bag under his eyes. He keeps trying to get some sleep because of-

 

 

 

 

“Amber you better give this to Myungsoo, he keep getting a bad dream… look at him he looks like . I wonder if I can replace him as a visual” Typical Hoya, always proud of his face just because he playing at a drama with Seo In Guk and the drama did become a big explosion. But hey! He act as a gay ewh its just ewh so much ewh for him.

 

 

 

 

“But it’s your birthday present! And don’t you dare to give it to someone else!” especially to Myungsoo, but in fact she didn’t dare to say that. Amber give him a pout, Sungjong who sat beside her, make an annoyed face thinking something about I-am-cuter-than-you and flipping his bangs fabulously acting like a diva he is.

 

 

 

 

“Did someone say my name?” Myungsoo said with a flat and soulless voice just like that horror voice at a scary movie when you are alone at the bathroom and the ghost shadow just appear on the mirror and you will scream like a high school girl seeing her crush asking her on a date.

 

 

 

 

“He really looks like ” Amber finally said, well let’s just say he did looks like that.

 

 

 

 

“Can you guys stop mentioning about ? I am trying to eat here. I can’t stop imagining the cake is a ” Woohyun look at the chocolate cake, while in the background you can hear some cough and chocking sounds. God bless them.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter