HyunBer: Goodbye Summer

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Goodbye Summer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun unlocks the door to their apartment. He expected her to tackle him down shower with him with kiss, cling on him or something like that.  Okay, maybe he exaggerated it, maybe not shower him in kiss, but at least give him a warm welcoming hug? He snaps out of his thoughts before Woohyun heard guitar strumming a coming from their bedroom. Cautiously walking towards the bedroom door after taking his shoes off. He puts his ear against the door as he also heard his beautiful girlfriend's voice. He stood there his ear against the door while he was in awe hearing his girl sing. Doesn't want to bother her he turns around and decided to cook her something . He froze on the spot when he hears his girl groan in frustration. Worrying for her, he decides to walk in to see what's going on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ambie, is everything okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Turning the door knob, he pops his head in while smiling brightly. His smile disappears when he sees Amber slouching on the computer chair. She looked painfully in stress.  Amber massages her forehead with hands while heavily breathing. She flinches when she feels a pair of hands massaging her head. Instantly relaxes when she smell that familiar cologne that always made her feel warm and fuzzy all around. She leans back until her head hits his chocolate abs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What made my beautiful girlfriend frown?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smiling while her boyfriend massages her head. Immediately seeing WooHyun and his greasiness made her stress go away. She turns her chair around to face his stomach and gave WooHyun a bear hug around his waist. She mutters a thank you against his stomach. He rubs her back before sitting down on the bed pulling Amber with him. While she sits on Woohyun's thighs with her back against his broad chest. He wraps his arms around her waist while rest his head on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So would you mind telling me what you were frustrated about?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reminded of the topic, she becomes clingy and whiny. Amber groans before she slips out of his embrace and picked up a piece of paper before sitting down on Woohyun. Woohyun raises an eyebrows, and questions Amber with his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  "Our second album is coming out, and our boss wants me to compose a song but i just couldn't finish the last verse and bridge."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber tiredly breathes. Woohyun takes the lyric sheet and starts to read the lyrics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  "Didn't think of a title, huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

He says while read the rest of the lyrics. Every line that Amber had wrote that was cute he would chuckle at it, making Amber anxious so she playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter