HoBer: Injured

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Injured

 

“Yah, Lee Howon shouldn’t you be happy that we place 1st on music core?” Sunggyu asked with a hint of curiosity. Sunggyu knew that Hoya was feeling down after he had injured himself during the recording for Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook,and he became especially down when he was told not to dance and had to rest for few weeks. He also knew that dancing was Hoya’s life; this comeback’s dance choreography was choreographed by Hoya since the original chore was a bit unfitting for the song.

 

“I’m going home…” Hoya ignored his leader’s words and walked with his crutches to exit the change rooms of theirs. Hoya looked down even though he would feel happy or over the top when every time that infinite would place first but this time he wasn’t feeling it. Not after that he can’t dance until after three weeks of rest.

 

Today’s prerecording was just a torture for him. He was watching his friends dance his choreography while he stood on the side and sang his parts. He knew that he wouldn’t have much screen time since he would only sing a small part in the song which is a part of the chorus but in the dance he was always in front and in the middle because he was Infinite’s main dancer Lee Hoya. He felt the urge to dance with s but he knew he couldn’t since he would injure his leg even more.

 

 

As he crutched towards his van, his manager got out of the car and quickly ran towards him to help him. Hoya slide open the car door to feel the presence of his manager. He turned his head glared at his manager. “I don’t need your help.” Hoya coldly said as he shrugged off his managers hands. It would’ve step on his pride that even getting help into the car.  Seeing s dance before him was already suffocating and s had to take care of him he wanted to choke. He was always a stubborn one, let alone he was an independent one.

 

Once Hoya arrived at his apartment, he got out of the car and crutched towards his entrance without saying a goodbye. He crutches over to groan in an annoyance to see the stairs in front of him. He still had 5 stairwells to go.  Too bad that his apartment had no elevator since it was very old, he usually had some to support him but he didn’t want anyone to depend on. He told a deep breath before hopping on his non-injured leg.

 

He was breathless as he has reached his floor. Hoya’s body was trembling from all the hopping he did. That was a quite a work out for him. Hoya was quite excited to meet his bed and sleep away his stress. He reaches his door to find it open. He hops in to find the TV. A small smile had unconsciously appeared on his face. Once he knew who was in the apartment he was even more enlightened then meeting his bed. He hops in slowly to find a woman cooking something in the kitchen. His heart beats fast every second as he watches the women that he loves.

 

Amber curses as she just remember add the pasta into the pan along the tomato sauce. She so busy draining the pasta that she didn’t notice the presence that had entered the house. She threw the pasta into the pan and stirring it around. Amber proudly smiles at the result of her food.

 

She knew that she wasn’t a good cook and only knew how to make salads but her food assets had improve because of ‘him’. Ever since she had dating him, he never ate well, she had to force him to eat on time because of his busy schedule which led her to learn to cook and cook for him. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter