MyungBer: Family Night

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Family night

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closing the door, slipping out of his shoes. Myungsoo was tired from work. He was reenergized when he hears his little girl calling out to him. 

 

 

 

"Daddy?"Myungsoo  smiles when he sees his favourite girl running towards him. He lifts her up from her waist and places a arm under her and the other around her back. Smiling at each other, Myungsoo  demanded a kiss from her. The little girl places her small littles hands on her daddy's cheeks and kiss him on the lips. The little girl giggles cutely before hugging her daddy. 

 

"I miss you daddy!"She says cutely as she made Myungsoo  smile. 

 

 

 

"I miss you too Hyo Jin. Now where's mommy?"Hyo Jin wiggles around indicating she wants to be on the ground. Crouching down, he lets her go before following the hyper child into the house. 

 

 

 

"Mommy! Daddy's home!"Myungsoo  chuckles at his little girl before he heard her. 

 

 

 

"Hyo Jin go back and do your homework!"Myungsoo  hears Hyo Jin's door close, smirking he pops his head in the kitchen. He smile sweetly at the women before him. Creeping behind her, he wraps around her stomach. 

 

 

 

"Jagiya..."Myungsoo  tenderly kisses Amber's shoulders while he rubs the little bump feeling the little one in there. Amber lightly elbows Myungsoo  and let's out a small annoyed groan. 

 

 

 

"Myung, get off me. Can't you see that i'm cooking?!"Amber pushes Myungsoo before slipping out of his embrace. Myungsoo chuckles at her behaviour. Even though she was very harsh, he was use to it. She was like this during her pregnancy with Hyo Jin. Having another one in her stomach, Myungsoo still has 6 months to go until this hell was over. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo walks out of the kitchen before she gets even grumpier. Wanting to spend time with his daughter, he walks to his daughter's door and knocks before walking in. He frowns when he sees his little girl on the phone talking and laughing at the same time. He raises his eyes brows as he wonders who his little girl is talking to. Classmate? Friend? Or even a Boyfriend? Myungsoo knew that it was a bad idea to get her a phone at this young but Amber insisted to get her one, 

 

 

 

Sneaking up to the little girl on the bed who was talking cheerfully, he crouches down as he pops his head beside the bedside. Listening to his daughters conversation, her little girls spots her daddy as she jerks her hands out in his face. Myungsoo hears the little girl bid goodbye before hanging up the phone. Smiling cheekily at her daddy, Myungsoo looks at her suspiciously.

 

 

 

“Hyo Jin…”

 

 

 

“Yes daddy?”

 

 

 

“Be honest with daddy. Are you seeing anyone in school?”

 

 

 

“What do you mean daddy?” Hyo Jin pretends to be oblivious of what her daddy was saying but failed when she starts sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter