MyungBer: Embarrassment

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Embarrassment 

 

 

 

It was a cold Wednesday night. The couple was at home relaxing in their sofa watching tv and teasing each other. Amber was flipping through the channels trying to find something interesting for them to watch. As for Myungsoo... His arms were wrapped around Amber trapping her in his embrace. Nuzzling his nose into the crook of Amber's neck. Taking in her strawberry scent and imprinting it into his brain, he was breathing against her neck. Myungsoo grins when he feels her shiver. 

 

 

 

Despite having a huge koala hugging her, she manage to flip to a channel that caught her attention. 

 

 

 

"This is weekly idol!" The mc's in the show announces the name of their show. Amber tells Myungsoo to let her go and let her watch tv. Amber frowns when Myungsoo doesn't budge and hugs her tighter. He closes his eyes and pretends to sleep. Amber lets out a sigh before patting Myungsoo's head. Amber knew that the weird Myungsoo has come out. She never really understood him, sometimes he's quiet, or he makes really weird sound affects, or he becomes very serious or...or... There's more to come. But one thing for sure, Amber had never seen Myungsoo act cute before, sure he might be cute and squishy without having to do Aegyo, but Amber would like to see it. 

 

 

 

She ignores the koala that was hugging her and continues to watch the show. 

 

 

 

"Infinite!" The mcs screams out for Myungsoo's group as their new song was playing in the background. Myungsoo lifts up his head as the tv caught the couples attention. Finally lifting up his head off of Amber's shoulders, she uses this chance to break away from his embrace. Amber pouts when he pulls her onto his lap hugging her like his teddy bear. Myungsoo kisses her nose when she was pouting at him. Amber decided to leave Myungsoo hugging her and wriggles around until she is sitting on him like a chair. Her back against his chest as hugs her around her stomach. Resting his head on Amber's back, he feels her chuckle here and there. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo enjoys when Amber laughs, it's so adorable. His pops up in confusion when the mcs told them about they will get a lobster meal if they can do a y dance. Myungsoo scolds him self for forgetting about this segment. That y dance he did was so embarrassing, he didnt want Amber to see it. Myungsoo knew that once Amber has seen it she will make fun of him non stop. 

 

 

 

Amber on the other hand was excited to her boyfriend y dance as the first time to ever to do so. 

 

 

 

"Amber..."."He voice was hoarse and deep. 

 

 

 

"Hmmm?"She replies by a hum, she too into the show, Amber doesn't want to miss out on his dance. 

 

 

 

"Could you change the channel?"Myungsoo asks if he was a robot, a robot with no emotions. Amber smirks, she knew why he wanted to change the channel. 

 

 

 

"Why?" Shee acts innocently. 

 

 

 

"Because..."Amber turns her head around until she was pulled into a kiss. She hears the mc calling out to Myungsoo's as she hears y playing. Touché Myungsoo touché, kissing her, trying to distract Amber from seeing the show. Knowing that she couldn't escape it Amber kisses back. She feels Myungsoo's lips pull up a smirk. Pulling out, Amber quickly looks at the screen for any last glimpse of his dance. She pouts when they finished the y dance segment. Oh well, Amber could go on the computer and search up his y dance later. 

 

 

 

Slouching against he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter