HoBer: Monster ll

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monster ll


 

 

 

 

Waking up, surprising she was in her bed. Her bottom lip felt sore from his bite, but she didn’t mind. Right now she just wanted to see him and be back in his embrace. Hoping that he would be resting in the living room, she gets up from her bed. Walking out to the living room, she gets disappointed when she sees an empty house. For once she actually wanted to see the mess that always Hoya makes when sleeps in her house. All her 22 years of life, she lived alone, no family, no friends. She had a aunt who took care of her until she was 15 and she died. Until then she kept a distance to the people out there until she found Hoya in the woods. At first, Hoya wasn’t a person but a small little pup that she found a few weeks ago. Seeing it trembling in the woods, she took Hoya in. Feeding it, keeping each other’s company, taking care of it like her own child but one day the cute pup suddenly grew really big; he had red eyes and big scary sharp teeth. The big wolf wanted to eat her, but the wolf suddenly realizes that she had taken care of him and took him in. He ran away before he could eat her.

 

 

 

 

It was a mistake, a big mistake. The villagers had myth where wolfs are a disgrace, they tend to eat humans and wreck and destroys things. To prevent this, they made a law where if you kill a wolf and bring back the head of it you will get 100 gold pieces from the king. Just his luck, it was daytime, daytime was the busiest time of the day. Everywhere is packed with people, people with their soul mates, children, and pets. The oblivious wolf did not know anything, Hoya walked in the streets freely.

 

 

 

 

A butcher had caught his eye on the wolf, slowly getting his knife ready to pound on the wild animal. Amber ran after Hoya until the butcher has caught her eyes. she worries for his safety before screaming his n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter