HyunBer and JongBer : Bite

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bite

 

 

 

It was seven in the morning, all of INFINET’s member was sleeping peacefully on their bed. Tired, because of the tight schedule. Sleeping like a baby on their bed. Well, not at all because some of them snoring. Ok, forget that. Woohyun was sleeping too, his head is on the bottom of the bed while his leg in the other side. Drooling on his white pillow with his mouth wide open. His phone ringing, he moved a bit and moves his hand towards his lips to wipe some of his saliva from the side of his lips. Still not opened his eyes and ignoring his phone.

 

 

 

“NAM WHOOHYUN PICK UP YOUR ING NOISY DAMN THING CALLED YOUR PHONE!!!!” that was the leader, Sunggyu shouting from the other side of the dorm. He knows it was Woohyun’s phone, because he is the only one who uses Rum Pum Pum Pum as his ringtone, his beloved girlfriend song. Woohyun groaned finally, sit on the edge of his comfort bed. Messing his already messy hair, try his best to open his heavy eyes. Wipe his saliva again, wow he is drooling that much? Now scanning his bed, try to find where the hell his phone, his phone still ringing loudly.

 

 

 

“NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

“OK I GET IT!!!!” Woohyun shouted, finally find his phone laying on the floor. Probably fall from his bed.

 

 

 

“he- “ before he could finish his sentence, there was a voice cutting him off

 

 

 

“WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!” that was his girlfriend a.k.a Amber Josephine Liu

 

 

 

“WHAT THE FU- "

 

 

 

“NAM ING WOOHYUN!!!” and now, its sounds like he will have a bad day, A REALLY BAD ONE.

 

 

 

“ah… Ambie~ why did u calling me at this time?” take a glance at the clock

 

 

 

“It’s like seven in the morning” taking a deep long sigh while rubbing his poor sleepy eyes. Yawn slightly.

 

 

 

“I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!! BRING YOUR LAZY TO MY DORM NOW! WHEN I SAID NOW! IT’S MEAN NOW!!!!!!” Amber finished her sentence then hung up before Woohyun let out any sound from his mouth. Bring his sleepy body to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Now he is fully awake. He wonders, what happen with his tomboy girlfriend. Waking him up early in the morning and shouting on his ear.

 

 

 

“I hope it’s not something stupid” now here he is, standing in front of her dorm. Knocking, wait no push the door bell. Waiting for someone to open the brown colored door. Not long after, Amber figure appear behind the door.

 

 

 

“Good morning my sunshine, you look beautiful and awesome like always” giving her his creepy smile, Amber rolled her eyes because of his cheesiness.

 

 

 

“Stop it, now come in” Amber drag him to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter