MyungBer: Absurd

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Absurd

 

 

 

 

 



Amber was in her room while going on her laptop. Surfing the Internet, she goes on her twitter account to see what was going on with the world around her. Scrolling down her home page, her eyes caught on one icon. Amber's eyebrows furrows as she reads the icon that had caught her attention. 


 


Whatever she had read wasn't good. Amber had frowned the second time already. The first time she frowned is when she heard that her friend- Sulli - who got caught in a dating scandal with Dynamic Duo's Choiza. But this time was worst. Amber begins to worry about him as well as for Sulli. There was also a part of her that held hatred towards the girl who made-cause the scandal. 

 



"Is INFINITE's L dating ulzzang choco-holic Kim Do Yeon?" Amber read under her breath as her eyes follows the words. Amber anticipates reading the article. She felt her heart pounding as it started to swell. Seeing the one you like scandalized with someone together, it isn’t a good feeling. It doesn't make your heart flutter, nor to make your heart fuzzy -instead it kills. 



Amber reads the whole article and she laughs. Lots of negative thoughts kept on popping into her mind as she was reading the article. As Amber reads deeper; the more absurd the scandal gets. 

 



"Couple bracelet? God, please. I give him all of those." Amber says as she scrolls down the page to the comments. Reading the comments to see what the fans had thought. Those who thought that the scandal is ridiculous are the clever ones, while the other who thought it was true were... You know- not so clever, more as retarded. Amber closed the tab to the article before the comments gets worst. 

 



Amber refreshes the twitter page in hopes that something else would get her mind off of the scandal. Her head reacts to the sudden "click" on the door. The hotel room's clock has showed three after 5. Amber rose her eyebrows as she wonders why he came back so early. Amber knew that he was all busy with rehearsals with his "1st world tour" with his group, INFINITE. "The One Great Step." He says. 'The One Great Step' is INFINITE's 1st world tour's name. That was the only time when Amber saw Myungsoo's gummy smile while his eyes had strong passion and confidence. . From that she knew that this tour was very important to him. With this, she came with him to Singapore to support him with the concert. 

 



The door slams shut loudly before he heads into the hotel room. Amber minding her own business as she was immerse in playing a game on her computer that made her unconscious on what was going on, not even the frown on her boyfriend's face. 

 




Anger, hatred and stressed was merge into one emotion inside of MyungSoo. When his manager had called him out from the rehearsal of the concert, he knew that something had happened. The news had spread too quickly since he was the most popular throughout the band and the industry. After hearing the news, he doesn't even recall a person named Kim Do Yeon. After pleading that he was being accused of dating this 'Kim Do Yeon' person or whatever, he started to become angrier by the minute. After the manager and told him that he was done for the day, his heart dropped. Asking him to cut his rehearsal is like asking him to cut his life. 
Now he's back in the hotel room, standing there looking at his girlfriend. This time, the confidence and excitement has been replaced with anger and hatred. Right now he wants to be in his girlfriend's warm hold as he ran out his anger and hatred. Watching his girlfriend sitting on the bed without sparing a second to look at him, just added oil to the fire. 
 

 


Myungsoo sits on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter