MyungBer : Idiot

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idiot


“Oh my god, all this new year concert is stressing me out!” screamed Krystal. “Not only we have to practice our dance but we also have a collaboration stage.” Sulli joined in with Krystal. As always the two best friends whining about f(x)’s schedule. “Yah, stop whining and get ready we have to go to Woolim Entertainment to practice our collaboration stage.” Victoria ordered the two maknae as she took a glimpse at the two who were lying on the practice room floor-exhausted. “It’s not that bad.” Luna implied as she got her stuff and was ready to leave. “Let’s go Krystal.” Amber said as she stuck out her hand to Krystal and she took it and got up. “Hurry up girls, we don’t have much time.” f(x)’s manager came in the practice room and rushed them as they were going to be late.


It was in the 2nd week of December. F(x) have only a week and half to get everything ready for their collaboration stage with Infinite. Once they have left the Sm company, f(x) have headed to Woolim to practice their dancing that they didn’t started.  The girls arrived and left the car and went in the company and started to look for their practice room.


“What do you think they are like? Bad boys? Romantic boys? Or y guys?” Sulli asked the whole group as they were walking towards the practice room. Suddenly they stopped and looked at Amber. “What?” Amber says in confusion as to why everyone was staring at her. “You’re the one who is close to them.” Krystal said coldly as they started to walk towards the practice room door.” Your close with Key why don’t you ask him?” Amber fought back. ”Well Key is only close to Woohyun, while you know the entire group” Krystal rolled her eyes. It was true, Amber knew the whole group even if she is not close with all of them. Every time on music shows or concerts, Amber manages to have interactions with almost all of them. “No-“     “Don’t think you can argue about that. The fact that your popular with the ‘guys’” Krystal wriggles her eyebrows as she teases Amber. “Shut up both of you.” Victoria says in a motherly tone that makes the two shut up like little kids.
                        -
Victoria knocks on the door before walking in the practice room where Infinite is practicing. “Hello!” Victoria says with a smile and instantly the Infinite boys comes one by one to greet the f(x)’s girls. “Hello!” As human manner, Infinite replies. “So this is where you guys practice? Pretty roomy.” Krystal bluntly says as she looks around, fanning herself from the heat. Amber rolled her eyes at Krystal and realized that Infinite was 2 member’s short. “Why are there only 5 of you?” f(x) turned around and stared at Amber and gave her the ‘really’ look. Obviously because f(x) has only 5 members in the group. “So where’s the dance instructor?” Luna said in curiosity. ”He went in the washroom- oh, there he is.” Woohyun said as the dance instructor caught the corner of his eyes.


“Oh! F(x) is here? Great we can finally start the choreography now! You must be, Victoria, Krystal, Luna, Sulli, and Amber right?” The dance instructor listed f(x)’s names. The dance instructor smiled as they nodded. “ Okay! First things first, you each must have a partner of the opposite gender then we can start.” The instructor instructed. F(x) threw their bags to the side and tries to find a partner. Amber looked at the choices. There was Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo. Amber debated, she really don’t want to pair up with Sunggyu. Definitely a no, no. Once she lookd back again she sees that Krystal had paired up with Woohyun and Luna had paired up with Dongwoo and the leader paired up with Hoya. ‘Wow, Victoria paired up with Hoya? She should’ve choose the leader-  Sunggyu. Amber thought to her self. Now she only has two choices- Myungsoo and Sunggyu. Great who to choose, she doesn’t want to be with both of them. 


Darn Krystal. She wanted to be paired up with Woohyun, since she is closest with him. Amber didn’t want to pair up with Sunggyu, not after what happened at their last date, not when he was such an to her. Now thinking, Sunggyu might want to be partners with her. Amber did see him taking glimpses at her. “Hey Ams, wanna be partners?” Amber comes back to reality and realized that Myungsoo was asking her something. “Sorry. What was that Myungsoo?” Amber asks him as she looked up. Big mistake! Amber stared in his eyes as she felt her heart started to beat faster. Amber realizes how close Myungsoo was to her. Amber felt uncomfortable and tried backing away slowly but her back hits the cold hard mirror. Myungsoo, uses that as a advantage leans in closer towards her face.


“You don’t want to be partners with me?” Myungsoo said as he puts on his up face. “No- uh I mean I love to!” Amber panicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter