HoBer: Monster llll

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monster llll

 




 

“ I Love You too, Princess.”

 

 

 

 

Princess? No one has called her that since she was little. His voice… it’s so familiar. Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? Her eyes widen, she quickly releases her embrace and walks back a little to distance herself from him. He turns around with a small smile on his face. Amber gasps at how he changed so much. When he was little he chubby and fat but now…he was…handsome. Amber thought what a waste, such a handsome young man but his personality was evil and scary. She admitted she liked him when she was young but her heart broke and she became depressed because of him.

 

 

 

 

This was a long time ago Amber’s parents were friends with Myungsoo’s parents, and they were every close in fact. Amber knew that his parents were always jealous of her parents, of how Amber’s parents ruled the village and the power that Amber’s parents had.

 

 

 

 

One day Amber went over to play with Myungsoo until she over heard the conversation that scarred her for life. Running back home, she wanted to tell her parents about the scheme that Myungsoo’s parents were planning, but no one believe her and grounded in the tower.

 

 

 

 

The next day she had seen it happen. Killing was everywhere; houses were burning, and her parents….murdered by Myungsoo. At such a young age, he was evil and wicked. Amber was found in her too and was dragged to where her parents were murdered. Myungsoo's parent wanted to kill her but before they could Myungsoo had killed them. 

 

 

 

 

While Myungsoo was killing them, Amber used this chance to run away, running away from the castle. She runs into the woods, soon she was lost. This is where her aunt had found her and took her in.Remembering that he had killed her parents, her pain that she felt years ago, kick in.

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo!?Amber screams at the man before him. 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah it’s me, where were you? I have been looking for you for 5 years!”

 

 

 

 

“What do you want from me?”Amber asks in superstition. 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you making me sound like a bad guy…?”Myungsoo give Amber a innocent look pretending he didn't know anything. Walking up to the frighten girl, Amber gives him the death glare while she had tears flowing in her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

“You...! You  killed my parents!”Screaming at his innocent face. She was really starting to hate his innocent act. 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t be silly-“Amber cuts him and his stupid innocent act. Wanting to know that truth of why he had killed her parents. Was it because of power? Fame? Money?

 

 

 

 

“I saw it with my own eyes Myungsoo!”Myungsoo stood there quietly letting the girl before burst. Inside of him was shocked at Amber has seen it but he remained calm. 

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo, why? Why? Why did you do it?Amber frowns when he sees him smirk. First of all, why was he smirking? And second of all, he was smirking at her but something behind her. When she was about to turn around to see what Myungsoo was smirking at, she felt a hand on cheek gently wiping the cheeks that have fallen from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter