YeolBer: Rain

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rain

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine! Be that way!"

 

 

 

 

Amber screams at the over protective boy, before walking out and slamming the front door. Sungyeol roughly ruffles his hair in frustration. He was mad at himself, if he could've held that in, Amber wouldn't run of the house. Stomping on the floor like a child who's throwing fit. He decided to go with the flow and let how things are right now and let it cool down. Opening the tv to keep his mind off the fight. He goes off to the kitchen and digs in his shelfs finding the ingrediants for cup of coffee. When amber is not around, coffee was always his next girlfriend. SungYeol feels that americanos always helps him calm down after a fight and helps him think of ideas to get Amber back.

 

 

 

 

(I don't know how to make coffee, don't blame me >.< I'm guessing)

 

 

 

 


When he gathers all of his ingredients before grounding the coffee beans. He throws the grounded beans into the coffee maker and Volla! Coffee fills the coffee vase. SungYeol stands in front of the kitchen counter, thinking of ways to apologize to her. Scratching his head while thinking deeply. Changing his mind about apologizing to her, what did he do wrong to be the one to apologize? Just because he didn't allow her to go to her friend's party doesn't mean he is at fault. Plus the party was almost all of her guy friends and he knew that almost every guy was heads over heels with Amber. Who was he kidding, even girls were also in love with her. 

 

 

 

 

Man, everyday he has so much competitors but he knew that Amber loves him and him only. An freshly brew black coffee hits his nose. Knowing the the coffee has finished brewing, he grabs a mug before pouring some coffee in it. Pouring milk and sugar in it, he leaves the kitchen messy as he takes a drink. 

 

 

 

 

"Reporting live on SBS News, right now, everyone please don't go out side and stay home. It is stormy and pouring very heard outside right now..."Everything became a blur after hearing the tv, realizing that Amber is still outside in the rain, his hands go weak and drops the mug. Sungyeol gasps when his favourite mug that Amber give, crashed on the floor. He looks around the house before seeing the kitchen a mess, thinking that Amber is still in the storm made him worry. He knew that there was still 30 minutes until the bus comes, since there was a big storm the buses won't come.

 

 

 

 

Amber's house on the other side of the neighbour hood it would be really dangerous for her to walk home. Not thinking twice, he grabs phone before dialling her number. SungYeol becomes inpatient when the phone didn't go through. He dials her phone twic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter