JongBer: Make Up

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make Up

 

 

 

 


“Amber, hurry up!”

 

 

 


The younger boy rushes the older women as he pulls her towards the entrance. Lining up behind 20 other people, SungJong pouts. Amber chuckles at him before giving him a side hug and smiles at him.

 

 

 

“Hey, don’t worry; we probably have to wait 20 minutes.”Looking at her eyes, a smile was plastered on his face. He wraps his arm around her back and on her shoulders before pulling her closer to his chest. They waited in line for they’re for turn to stamp their tickets. While they waited in line, they talk about their work and sharing interesting stories that they encounter. After they talked about 30 minutes, they were in from of line and waiting eagerly to get in. The couple both came to the zoo to see a llama, both have different reason. Amber came to see if she really did look like a llama and SungJong wanted to see how a llama looked like. Every time they would have friends over Amber would be teased that she look really like a llama and he would be bring the mood down when he asks what does a llama look like. The couple went up to the ticket booth and both got their tickets stamp. After they got their stamps they walked up to a sign where they showed a map of where the llamas are.

 

 

 

“Holy, the llamas are on the other side of the zoo…”Sungjong said in disbelief as he points to the corner of the map. Amber looks up where his hands were pointing at before linking arms with his free arm.

 

 

 

“SungJong-ah, I’m hungry, let’s go eat before we go see the animals and its right in front of us.”Amber informs as she points to the cafeteria just above the “You are here” arrow. Sungjong nods and they took a Boucher that was hooked onto the sign. Walking hand in hand to the cafeteria, they admire the scenery along the way. Reaching the cafeteria, the couple found a table and sat down before deciding on what to eat.

 

 

 

 

“What do you want t eat Amber?”

 

 

 

“Chicken wings!!!"Amber yells cheerfully as she spots a chicken wing shop. SungJong chuckles at his girlfriend before walking off to the chicken wing shop. Amber watches SungJong as he gets the chicken wings that she wanted. Amber sees SungJong getting out his phone before placing it near his ears. He turns around to and looks where Amber was before sticking out his thumb and pinky out indicating that he is calling her. Hearing her phone ring she picks it up before chuckling.

 

 

 

“Yes SungJong, why are you calling me?” Amber questions.

 

 

 

“Erm…Do you want spicy or mild chicken?”

 

 

 

“Haha! Your calling me for that?” Amber laughs at him for calling her just for that.

 

 

 

“Just answer the question!”Sungjong yells in the phone as his voice goes in a higher tone.

 

 

 

“Kay fine, erm spicy.”

 

 

 

 

“Want fries? And what drink?”

 

 

 

“SungJong-ah just picks yourself I don’t care. I’m starving! I’m hanging up okay?”She chuckles at him before hanging up the phone. This is why she loves him, always so considerate and caring. Sungjong was always so cute in whatever he does and Amber knew that she was his first priority in everything. Sure that everyone says that he was very feminine but she thinks indifferently. Ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter