GyuBer : This Love

Our Time Together~INFINITBer Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Amber was worried, how was she going to break it to him? Debating whether to tell him or not, couples aren't meant to keep secrets from each other right? Since guilt was killing her, she decides to tell SungGyu the truth. 

Taking a big breath, she unlocked the door and stepped in cautiously. Quietly slipping out of her shoes, she peeps around, looking for a red head cute hamster. She smile widely when she founded him on the couch. Amber chuckled at him, he looked like he was in deep thought. Seeing him, her thought of telling him the truth over came the thought. She was caught off guard when SungGyu roughly slips out of the embrace. Her big wide smile was wiped out of her face when she walked in front the couch. She sat down next to her boyfriend. 

"Hey SungGyu..." She tiredly says. The hamster would always greet her cheerful and showers her with kisses when Amber greets him but not this time. Ignoring the the girl next to him, he hates doing this to Amber but anger and pride over powered him. He couldn't help but feel jealously. Seeing that earlier in work just made him devastated and angry. He expected Amber to spit out what happen earlier. He's not mad at her for hurting him, he's mad at her for noting telling him the truth. Sure, seeing your girlfriend making out with her ex is something that will really hurt but he understands why they did what they had to do. 

Amber knows something is wrong, this made Amber worried. He doesn't look like he is sick unless! She gasped, he's doesn't have cancer right!? So lost in her thoughts, she didn't realized that he left the living room. Amber flinched when she heard their bedroom door slam. Amber never saw SungGyu like this, not even once. The only time she saw Sunggyu this mad when they had the big fight, where he only raised his voice a little. She never seen him mad before, this made her scared and worried. 

Silently opening the door, she saw SungGyu sitting on the the floor beside the bed. Amber heard sobbing noise coming from where he is. 

"Gyu?"She calls out, making SungGyu tensed. Quickly wiping his tears not wanting Amber to see his vulnerable side. Amber sat next to SungGyu on the floor, worried. Debating whether to sit there quietly or to comfort him, Amber was startled when SungGyu roughly pulls Amber into a tight hug. Crying into her neck, crying for her warmth, he tights his embrace around her shoulders making Amber in awkward position with her hands on his shoulders. Amber couldn't breathe from his tight hug, and she doesn't want to push him off but that was the least of her worries. 

Amber seeing her crying before her was scaring her. She has never seen SungGyu cry before, and balling out? She was worried, wanting to know what has cause her boyfriend to act like this. Patting his shoulders, moving her hands up and down made her looked weird. Amber could feel a few tears rolling down her neck that has rolling down from his face. SungGyu nuzzled into her neck, crying for her warmth, he was pushing her back a little.The couple were in a awkward position, SungGyu was basically hovering over Amber. Waiting for the right time, she asks SungGyu.

"Gyu...Are you okay?" SungGyu cries even harder. Taken back, it isn't possible that he hadn't seen she and Myungsoo back at the office? Frighten, she begins to question her boyfriend. 

"SungGyu... Look at me."Amber sternly says while slightly pushing his chest to release her from the embrace. SungGyu looks away, Amber reaches up to his chin and gently jerks his chin to face her. Her heartbreaks at the look of her boyfriend. SungGyu's eyes were red from crying and his face was red and puffy. Sunggyu even had some liquid unconsciously coming out of his nose , but Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter