Chapter 9: The New girl, our new friend… named….

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 9: The New girl, our new friend… named….

YOUR POV:

“Mianhe.” I said picking up her things.

“It’s okay I was also in a hurry.” She said picking her things too.

When we finish picking up her things,

Yuri asked, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Cindy Chen.” She said smiling towards her.

!!! LET ME DESCRIBED CINDY FOR YOU GUYS:

She has a short semi-curly hair, a thick glass hiding all her prettiness beneath the geeky mask, like Yuri.  She has a slim yet hot body but doesn’t like to show it off.

!!END

“What class are you in, anyway?” I asked in a friendly tone.

“Class A-III” she said with a sweet smile.

“It’s the same as ours!” Yuri exclaimed.

“You can come with us then!”  I said smiling.

“Ne….” Cindy said shyly.

Yuri then grabbed me and Cindy to the class, like she usually does to me.  When we’re inside the class, everyone started looking at US! My side view then caught Ryeowook looking at Cindy, but something’s different about the look (hahahha).  We then sit beside the window in the front row.

*WHERE GEEKS ARE ALWAYS LOCATED*

END OF POV

Donghae’s POV

*In his mind

“Who’s that girl? She really belongs with them” I said laughing quietly.

End of POV

Narrator:

The class began as soon as Ms. Yan entered the classroom.  As you can see, most of them are afraid of her because she’s so strict. She let’s Cindy introduce herself first, before proceeding to the discussion.   No one notice that Cindy kept on glancing at Hee Chul, the campus DJ.  The rich, semi-smart, but bad- playboy too.

Cindy’s POV

I find the guy at the end line same row as mine, he’s very attractive, cute charming, handsome, lovely. 

“Yuri, what’s that guy’s name?  There, at the opposite line?” I asked.

“Oh, he’s Hee Chul” she said jutting down notes.  Good thing she was busy.

*IN MY MIND*

“Oh, so he’s Hee-Chul, what a lovely guy” I said blushing.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

The bell rang for recess.  As me and my friends were about to head out of the room, Ryeowook our cute class president, block our way.

“Hello there Cindy!”  he said smiling.

“Ne, Annyeong!”  Cindy replied smiling.

“I’m your class president Ryeowook,  but you can call me Wookie!”  he said going closer to Cindy and smiled.

Me and Yuri face each other then giggled.  We then notice that Ryeowook or should I Wookie, was out of site.  We then started to tease Cindy while heading to the canteen, which made her blush.  It’s really obvious that her Wookie definitely like her.  When we entered the cafeteria, Donghae was leaning at the door waiting for us.  As soon as he saw us especially me, he run towards me then grabbed my hand.  His hand was very warm and soft, he leads me and my friends to their table.  He then slowly let go of my hand, which makes me want to hold it more.   I then notice that everyone was looking at us.  I so hate much attention, but Donghae don’t, so he pulled a chair for me to sit at.  It totally made me blush.  Yuri and Cindy sat down beside me, Donghae, Kyu Hyun and Eunhyuk sat down in front of us.  Eunhyuk and Kyu Hyun began to joke around while Donghae kept on looking at me with his sparkling cute small black eyes.  That can melt all girls’ heart including me; While Cindy kept looking at the back, which I and Yuri noticed.  We realize that she was looking at Hee Chul.

“Yah, Cindy, who are you looking at?”  I said teasingly, to avoid Donghae’s eye contact. 

“Annio, no one!”  she said defensively as she’s looking down and blushing.

“You like Hee Chul don’t you?” Yuri said in a teasingly manner as well.

 “shhhhhh…quite guys.”  She said covering our mouth.

“Okay, Okay!”  me and Yuri said in  unison laughing, we then realize that the three of them were looking at us.  It made me, Cindy, and Yuri blush and look down.

“Yah, let’s go out after class?” Donghae said breaking the awkwardness.

“Sorry Fishy, I really can’t.  I’m going to choreograph our new dance.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m going to tutor someone today.” Kyu Hyun said kind of pissed.

“I’m going out with my mom.” Yuri said.

“I’m not allowed today. It’s my dad’s birthday.”  Cindy said.

“Okay, that’s fantastic.  What now I’m supposed to go alone?” Donghae said scratching his head.

“How about Jieun?” Yuri exclaimed.

Everyone’s attention turned to me.  I was drinking my juice, when Yuri said my name.

“BO?!” I said in shock.

“Yes, let’s go together.”  Donghae said smirking.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

guys, sorry for the late update :( i was sick and went to the hospital for a check-up last Saturday.  SO i wasn't able to update it,  and during Sunday I have practices for my choir :(  I'm really sorry :(( I'll try my best to update everyday.  cause i'm very busy with my school works currently.  So please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBED to motivate me more :)

FOR MY NEW READERS WELCOME 

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS  SUPPORT :)