CHAPTER 28: MAKE YOU MINE!

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 28: MAKE YOU MINE!

LISTEN :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_95e0D9De4


DONGHAE'S POV:

I didn't expect that Ji-eun would do that.  I was shock, happy and stunned.  It feels like heaven.  He lips is like an addiction to me.  

But for her it feels nothing?! FOR ME IT FEELS EVERYTHING! 

I would make you mine again Ji-eun.  You're the first girl who dump, LEE DONGHAE. 

THIS I SWEAR.  I love you more than ever.

(INSIDE THE CLUB)

EUNHYUK'S POV:

I saw Yuri, and she looks STUNNING! 

DAMN IT! I CURSED MYSELF FOR LETTING A HOT CHICK LIKE HER GO!

I went near her, and she just eyed me.  Like I'm a dress that's not worth it.  She then went back to talking, I mean FLIRTING with Nickhun.  I worth more than that SENIOR!

I went near her, I can feel that she's kind of tense.  But she's hiding it.

"Hey Yuri!" I said showing my ladies killer smile.

"Oh, it's you!" she said kind of pissed.

"How are you?" I asked getting near her. 

"Fine...but now that you're here....Ummm.. I'm so not!" she said pissed

WTH!!

"What?!" I said 

"You want me to repeat myself?" Yuri ask with a smirk

"No own neglect me!" I said kind of pissed too.

"Well, I'm the first one too! Take that for a record!"  Yuri said sarcastically.

"Your going to regret this!" I said annoyed now.

"I DON'T THINK SO! Look at you're annoyed face, it's priceless!" she complimented or more like teased.

Yuri went to the dance floor with Nickhun, and I can say I'm so jealous.

Must think of a plan to MAKE HER MINE!

HEE-CHUL'S POV:

I saw Cindy at the bar alone.  Woo Young must left her already.  So I make my move and went near her.

"Hey!" I said cooly.

"Hel.....Hell NO!" Cindy said annoyed.

"PARDON?" I said 

"Didn't you hear me?" she said annoyed.

"Yes I perfectly hear you?" I said

"Good!" she ended.

WELL THAT WAS AWKWARD!

"Well go on now, tell me you love me and I'll give you a kissed for a prize!" I said tempting her.

"WHAT!" She said with the WHAT THE FUDGE LOOK!

"Why admit it already!" I said cooly.

"Me, like, YOU?" she said sarcastically.

"Playing hard to get, babe?" I said.

"Ewwwwww!!! Did you just called me babe!" She said.

"Yes I just did, BABE!" I said 

"Ewwww... look here I don't like a guy who looks like a girl!" she said irritated.

"WHAT!" I said pissed.

"I DON'T LIKE A GUY WHO CAN PASS AS A GIRL!" she shouted.

"Your going to regret saying that!" I said pissed.

"Make me....on the second thought there's no way you can!" she said walking away.

But before she could, I pulled her and kiss her on the lips! She was shock.

And I was too.  Her lips taste like paradise! I then pulled away smirking!

She then SLAP ME! She's the first girl who slap me! The mighty KIM HEECHUL!

"That serves you right! Your a bad kisser! GIRLY!" she said walking away.

I didn't notice that everyone was looking at us! I felt embarrass.

DAMN THAT GIRL! I'LL MAKE YOU MINE!


A/N

Hahahah... hope you like my update! This is my first time putting a music, but the music suits the chapter well.  SO ENJOY!

 

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

LOVE

SMILE

cheeky