CHAPTER 39: A TYPICAL LOVE STORY

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 39: A TYPICAL LOVE STORY 

LISTEN: G-NA IF YOU WANT A LOVER 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0xOv3QKeGw


EUNHYUK'S POV:

I was running away from Donghae, after what I did.... I think he and Ji-eun are fighting again..If he caught me, I'm so dead if he caught me.  I was running away to save my life, but I heard music coming from the dancing room.  I was shocked and curious so I decided to take a look at who it is.  When I reach the room I saw Yuri dancing to Shinee's Replay, and I must admit her moves are freaking awesome and y.  I saw Yuri dance before at the club, but seeing her dance right here....she take my heart and breathe away.  I can't even explain what I'm feeling.

I decided to stay there for a while..she was pretty y in her short and a sleeveless pink shirt.  Even though it's pretty simple she still looks absolutely stunning.  I decided to peek until she finishes.  When she's done I quietly exit.  When I was in my car I can't help myself but think of her.  It's so frustrating to have one girl invade my mind like that.  I'm really falling hard for her.  I hate it so much.

YURI'S POV:

When I was done dancing I went to the shower room.  After I finished bathing I grabbed my stuffs and notice an I-POD lying next to it.  I opened it so that I can return it to the owner, I decided to open  the photos gallery and saw pictures of me.  OMG!! is the owner of this a stalker!? I trued to scroll down to see other pictures and at the very end of it I saw a picture of Eunhyuk.

HAHAH:)) so typical of him. I said in my heard smirking.


A/N

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THIS IS A LAME CHAPTER SORRY