CHAPTER 35: AMAZE AGAIN

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 35: NAPPUN

LISTEN: SUPER JUNIOR'S- BOOM BOOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAlLkcP2qDM


 

JI-EUN'S POV:

After the last period it's time for club.  I was pretty exited; after all I discovered that I have a talent in dancing.  And I sure do enjoy it.

I went to the changing room and change my attire.

MY ATTIRE:

After changing, I headed to my class.  But every time I passed by someone, they were like drooling, or amaze.  I know I look pretty and all, but I'm just wearing a regular clothes and my hair is tied back.  I think I need more time to get used to this kind of attention.

When I reach my class.  Every one was amazed.  

I can see Jessica's death glares, and insecurity was all over her face.  I love seeing her angry.  But I hate too much attention from guys specially.  I went inside and people was still dazed.

Sir. Leetuk, discussed what are we going to practice for the meeting.  And it was an own choreography for the a passionate dance.  He will partner us with a certain someone.

After pairing everyone out.  The only two left is... me.. and NOOooo!! NOT HIM

"Ji-eun with Donghae!" Sir Eetuk said.

I can't believe it;  ME AND HIM!! Doing a passionate dance!!

I was totally devastated while him on the other side was HAPPY!!

AggHHH.. I hate him... but what can I do.

Sir Eetuk showed as the step and teach us.  It was awkward on my part but for Donghae it was something to be proud of.

After 30 minutes of practice, we are to present the dance.

We are the last one to present.  I wasn't nervous, I was not happy, I was angry.  First of all a passionate dance, second with HIM!!

"I know you can't do it!" he said daringly.

"Oh...is that a dare?"I asked pissed

"I don't know. But I guess so!" he said

"Sir..I guess my partner is to weak to perform!" he said to Sir Eetuk.

"I'm so not!!Let me show you what I can do!" I said pulling him

"Ohhh...! I guess she's not!" he said sarcastically while smirking.

"Yeah!!Music please"I said

THE DANCE STEP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2PNJRshJbU

"Is that the best you can do?You need to be more passionate!" he whispered to me while dancing.

"No..but I hope you can keep up!" I said daring him.

"We'll see" he said pulling me close to him.

We dance more passionately.  After the dance loud applause was heard all around the room.  I was suppose to be feeling victorious, but I'm not.  I'm feeling something I've felt before.  Could it be?? Could it be... I'm...


A/N:

CLIFF HANGER ! AHAHAH

NO SILENT READERS :)

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

SMILE