CHAPTER 41: PLAY

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 41: THAT SHOULD BE ME

LISTEN: JULIETTE (SHINEE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCzDYBGbx-M


HEECHUL'S POV:

I went to school a bit late, and the school bell already rang.  So I'm guessing the teacher will scold me again. 

"Aiiiissshhhh!! stupid alarm clock!" I said running towards my room.

Good thing the teacher wasn't there yet when I arrived, or else I would get in big trouble.

Just in time the teacher went in and announce that there will be a group project.

I hate projects but if it's a group project I'm fine with it, I usually relaxed and let the nerds do it.  

"Okay class, here's the grouping *blah* *blah* that's the first group." she smiled.

"Second group will be, Kim Heechul, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Ji-eun, Kim Hermae, Cindy Chen, Kwon Yuri, Lee Eunhyuk, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae." she ended.

"WHAT!!!" Cindy, Yuri, Hermae, and Ji-eun all shouted in unison.

"Is there any problem with that??" the teacher ask calmly but still giving them death glares.

"Anniiii.." they mumbled all together.

"Okay then, let me discuss to you what the project is." the teacher said.

"Our project would be a group play, entitled Romeo and Juliet.  Each group will present the play and the percentage of your grade would be your examination grade also.  I would only give you 2 weeks to prepare for it, I gave you the right numbers of members as well as the gender.  So the play should be great then, discuss it within your group. Goodluck guys." the teacher said leaving us dumbfounded.

We went to the back corner of the room, we all remained quite because of the awkward moment. 

"Yah!!! this is our examination where talking about, you can't remain silent on this." Ryeowook shouted.

"You're right Wookie, we should discuss this properly." Cindy said sweetly while giving Ryeowook a sweet smile.

"Okay..so first question who would be Juliet?" Yuri asked.

"And who would be Romeo?" Eunhyuk asked .

"Nice question Hyukjae..." Donghae complimented.

"Let's have a draw lots instead so it wouldn't be unfair." Hermae suggested.

"OKAY! Let's do that." we all said in unison.

After that Cindy and Ryeowook help each other in making the names, while Ji-eun and Yuri look for a glass bowl to put the draw lot thingy.

Eunhyuk and Donghae where busy fighting or goofing around with each other. Hermae and Kyuhyun are fighting. And I was busy looking at Ryewook and Cindy goofing around with each other.  I was feeling a little bit jealous too see Cindy so happy with Ryeowook. When Yuri and Ji-eun returned the group was quite again.

"Okay guys, who ever pick the paper with an X mark on it would be Juliet and the guy who pick the other would be Romeo. Okay?" Ji-eun said.

"Okay!" we all said in unison.  

Then we all begun to pick, when we open it the shockest expression was Ji-eun and the smirking expresion is Donghae.

"Okay we know who are winners are!" Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

Ji-eun rolled her eyes and Donghae just smirk.

"This should be a fun play after all" Donghae said smirking.


Comment & Subscribe