CHAPTER 32: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AGAIN!

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 32: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AGAIN!

LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkztaksvoJs

SHINEE'S BOO DP :)

 


HERMAE'S POV:

I followed Ji-eun's car and she stopped by a big school.  It wasn't surprising and all, because I have imagined the school to be extremely enormous.  Just like this, and it didn't fail me down.  It's really real. 

Ji-eun parked in a slot where there's her name written on.  I parked mine next to her because my name is written on it.  It was flattering and embarrassing at the same time.  It's pretty hard what people would think about us.  I hate attention! I just want to be a normal person.  Ji-eun went down and I followed her. 

I saw people stares and guy's drooling: not literally, but you know what I mean.   As I've said I hate too much attention.  And I think I can't conquer it.  I mean having a hot cousin like Ji-eun will surely be a attention.  I think I'm defeated and just have to accept the attention.  

Ji-eun grabbed me my wrist and drag me to two awesome cars. Then after awhile two pretty ladies came of the car.  Ji-eun greeted and hug them.

"YAH! Cindy, Yuri this is my cousin Hermae!" she said happily.

"I didn't know you have a cousin." the girl named Yuri commented.

"Neither do I, but at least I have one." Ji-eun said with her signature cute smile.

"Wow! You're name is cute!" The girl named Cindy commented.

"Ahhh-thanks!" I said.

"Even you're face is beautiful!" Yuri commented.

"Thanks!" I said half heartedly.

"Okay, we sure don't want to be late for the first day of class AGAIN!" Ji-eun said sarcastically.

"Yeah..hahaha" Cindy and Yuri agreed while following Ji-eun.

"Hey! Hermae-shi, let's go!" Yuri said while tugging me alone.

Ji-eun's friends are nice, just like her.  I guess I'm going to enjoy they're company and enjoy the school too.


A/N:

Hope you like my short update.

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

SMILE

^^