CHAPTER 19: ARE YOU READY?

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 19: ARE YOU READY?

 

Aunt Soo Young drove us home, then she went upstairs. We were paralyzed that after we went out of the car, we just stood still near the doorway.  I then realized after a minute that were off to LA and yet were not yet packing.  

"Unnie..." I shouted

"Why?" she replied calmly with a suit case (and it was a small ONE!)

"What are we supposed to wear?" I said

"This!" she said tossing 3 pairs of jeans and tees.

"Change!!! as in NOW!" she shouted

We then run to the cubicle to change.  After a few minutes we were able to change to the attire given to us; we then run towards the car of Aunt Soo Young.  When we got in without any words Aunt Soo Young drove the car.  We arrived at the airport, Aunt Soo Young went to the counter to claimed our tickets; and WE remained quiet as ever.

"Wait...." Cindy said breaking the silence between us.

"What is it?" Yuri asked.

"What are we supposed to wear in LA?" Cindy continued.

We then stared at each other; we were BLANK!,  and silent once more.  Then Aunt Soo Young arrived.  The silent moment went HYSTERICAL!!

"What are we going to wear?" I said. "How Long are we going to stay there?" Yuri said, "what about school?" Cindy said and all of these questions was said in unison.

"SHUT UP!" Aunt Soo Young shouted; with those words we were silent once more.  

We waited for the plane to arrive, it think we waited for  minutes; still we remain silent us ever.  When the plane arrive Aunt Soo Young told us, "GIRLS ARE YOU READY?"

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

sorry for the long wait...the internet wasn't working properly, and been very busy too...but here it goes..thanks for those who still comment and subscribe...and thanks too for the new ones.. :)

 

SARANGHE :)