Chapter 3: My SECRET FACE.

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 3: My SECRET FACE

The bell rang signaling our recess.  Yuri grabbed me by the hand and pull me which makes my hair kind of out of my face.  Then I saw Kyu-Hyun stares at me, I was embarrassed and cover up my face again.  After running for 10 minutes Yuri and I reach the place, it was near a lake with a tree that will shed us from the sun and it’s grassy and quite. 

“Yuri this is a pretty place!” I said excitedly and happily.

“Yeah! I know.” Yuri said smiling.

“Now that I show you my favorite place.  You should show me your face.”  She said excitedly.

“Okay!” I said forcefully.

Yuri lend me a headband.  Then I began to comb my hair with my hair, then place the headband to its place.  Yuri’s eyes became big as soon as my hair was pulled back.

“Ya! Chingu! did you have any plastic surgery?”  she said examining my face.

“OF COURSE NOT! I’m afraid of needles and beside I don’t get out of the house pretty much.”  I said irritated by her comment.

“You’re very pretty!”  She said with her eyes still fix at my face.

“Okay! Yuri don’t fool around.” I said still irritated.

“No! I’m not joking.” She said.

The bell rang and I pull the head band down then gave it to Yuri.  Her eyes are still dazzling, as if she saw an angel. When we came back to the classroom I can still see the Kyu Hyun guy stare at me.  I was feeling embarrassed once again.

“What if he really saw my ugly face? What if, what if?!”  I said furiously in my head

We sat in class for about 5 hours then I and a half hour of lunch then sited there again for 3 hours more.  Until the finally bell rang that signalizes our dismissal. 

“Yah! Chingu! I got to get going it’s my mom’s birthday today! Mianhe!” she said hugging me.

“It’s okay I got to get going to because I need to finish this book and buy a new one.” I said smiling.

Yuri first left the building, while I remain because my driver is not here yet.  Then one the guys in the back guy in the class sat beside me.

“Annyeong! I’m Ryewook!  You’re class president!”  He said.

“Annyeong!” I replied.

“I can see you’re a new student here.  So I’ll tell you to become in you need to join a club.” He said smiling.

“CLUB?!” I said curious.

“Ne! a club.  For your type I think it would be better if you  join the Book Club because you get to read lots of books every meeting, and because I can see that you so love books.” He said smiling and pointing to my book.

“Oh! By the way here’s the club form just submit it to me! OKAY!” he said leaving.

“A club? Okay maybe I’ll join the Book Club then.” I said about to write in the piece of paper.

When my driver  in front of the school,  I panicked, not knowing that I drop the club form without me knowing. When  Jessica our school babe and the head of the cheerleading team pick it and changed the Book Club to Dance Club.

“I think this going to be fun!” she said laughing.

“Yeah! I guess so!” Tiffany her friend said to while laughing.

When I got home my Aunt SooYoung was preparing a snack for me.

“Honey! How was school?”  she said smiling.

“Fine!” I replied.

“Did you gain any friends?” she said while getting the cookies.

“Ne, unnie! Her name is Yuri actually.”  I said smiling.

“Wow! Congrats! My lovely princess.”  She said with teary eyes again.

“Gomowo unnie!” I said smiling.

“Unnie, I’m planning to join the Book Club in our school.”  I said happily.

“That’s good to know that you’re taking interest in school clubs.”  She said smiling once again.

“Where’s appa?” I asked.

“Oh!  Didn’t he tell you that he will be in New York for a business meeting?” she said.

“Anio.” I said.

“Oh.  I see I told him to buy you a book there, because I know that will make you happy.” She said with an even big smile.

“Yey!” I said very excited. Then I kept on jumping up and down like a child who got her ice cream.

Then suddenly I receive a text it said: “What a pretty face you have!”

I was kind of shock and irritated first of all I didn’t know him or her.  Then second the best lie I’ve ever heard ever! I went to sleep, really mad and curious who that stupid person was.