CHAPTER 45: LOVE ME AGAIN

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

 

CHAPTER 45: LOVE ME AGAIN

LISTEN: ANOTHER DAY( SM BALLAD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3m_gDqO3Gc

 


 

START…

Without Ji-eun realizing Donghae run after her; Donghae was worried of what had happened to her.  She can’t let her be hurt by him again.  He loves her deeply.  She saw Ji-eun in the bench crying alone, crying her heart out, for an unknown reason.

He went close to her slowly, for her not to be shock.  When he was finally near her he spoke.

“Are you alright?” he asked sincerely.

Ji-eun looked up, and was shock to see the person she is crying for in front of her.

“Does it look like I’m alright?” she asked sarcastically.

“Here take this, wipe your tears.  You look pretty smiling.” Donghae complimented.

“Stop it, I don’t need your help!” she shouted.

“What’s your problem, huh?” Donghae said pissed.

“YOU!! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!!” she cried.

“ME?!” he asked.

“You make me fall for you again, and then what… you’ll hurt me again and again.  I should hate you, but I can’t.  So just get out of my life!! I’d love to hate you… but I can’t” she cried louder.

Donghae was taken aback by her words.  She still loves him; he can’t believe what he just hears.  He was glad.  He doesn’t know what to say.  But he fined a way to speak.

“Ji-eun I still love you, I never thought I was deeply in-love with you until you’re gone… please forgive me and we can start anew.  Love me again.” He said with all his heart.

Ji-eun looked at him, she was happy of what he just hears.  She was surprise.

“But… I’ve thought it was a bet?” she questioned.

“Yes it was, at first.  But the date, the kiss, the love is all so real.” He answered.

Ji-eun cried harder.  She never thought of that possibility.  Now she was glad Donghae told her about it.  Without her concern Donghae hugged her.  She was to shock and happy.  She dreamt of it every night, feeling Donghae’s warmth again.  She hugged him back.  It was the happiest moment of they’re lives.

Donghae kissed Ji-eun again, feeling her lips again.  He was happy that she kissed back.  It was what he was waiting for so long.  The feeling of their first kiss, it never did left Donghae’s feeling.  Now he is experiencing his true love’s kiss.  He just can’t believe it.  They were in-love once again. 

“I love you.” He said in between kisses.

“I love you too.” Ji-eun replied breaking the kissed.

He was disappointed of it and pout. 

“Why did you break the kiss?” he asked still pouting.

“I see you’re enjoying yourself huh?!” she teased.

“Yes!” he answered and pulled Ji-eun back for a passionate kiss again.

Now both of them can’t deny, they’re really are in-love once again. 

 


 

COMMENTSUBSCRIBE

="> I SOOOooo.. LOVE this chapter.. blushing hard right now! :)) 

I am going on a vacation and maybe will take a a week to update again. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥