CHAPTER 16 : FIRST

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 16: FIRST

Ji-Eun's POV

The hands belong to Kyu-Hyun, he help me get up, but accidentally, we tripped and landed on the floor.  Our face were centimeters away.  I then blushed and stood up by myself.  I saw Donghae's evil glare, I was frighten by the situation, he went to our direction and suddenly punched Kyu-Hyun.

"What's your problem man?" Donghae shouted.

"I should be asking you that!" Kyu-Hyun shouted back.

"It's obvious that your flirting with my girlfriend!" Donghae shouted in reply.

"GIRLFRIEND?! OPPA!!" Jessica shouted.

"Jessica you have nothing to do with this!" Donghae said to Jessica angrily.

"Yes, I have something to do with this, cause you told me that your not serious with HER!" Jessica shouted while pointing at me.

"Will you please SHUT UP JESSICA!" DOnghae said more angrily this time.

"Donghae what's this all about?" I said being teary. because I'm confuse of what's happening.

"It's nothing Ji-eun." he said pulling me behind him.

"Yes it's something Ji-eun!" Kyu-Hyun shouted.

"WE?BO?What is it then?" I asked.

"I said it's nothing Ji-eun." Donghae said hugging me.

"Okay then." I said hugging him back still hesitating.

"YAH, LEE DONGHAE! Why don't you tell her the truth!" Kyu-Hyun shouted angrily than before.

"I don't want to cause I love her!" He said pulling me out of the classroom.

I was stunned with those words "I LOVE HER....." it keeps on echoing in my mind, which made me blush of course.  we then stop near a stair case.

"Ji-eun, trust me please...I really do love you." Donghae said fixing my hair. 

From the way he said it, for me it's so sincere, because I can see it in his eyes.

"Donghae......" I said starring at him.

"Ji-eun, please." Donghae said, with a teary eye.

Okay, then cause I love you too." I said 

"Thanks, Ji-eun." 

We then went down the stair case, we were almost at the end, when I asked;

"Donghae, isn't this cutting cla......." 

Then I tripped. Donghae tried to catch me, but ended up tripping with me.  The result is I ended up lying on top of him.  Our face were so close, that I can feel his hot breath in my face, and his heart pounding.  I have to admit, my heart is pounding much faster than him, due of the situation.  I tried to get up, because of the awkwardness were in, but he then pulled me closer to him, until our lips met, and then.... we KISS! OMY!! this is my first kiss ever...so i didn't know how to react, I was paralyzed.  Half of me wanted to stop, while another half wanted to continue.  He then smirk and pulled me closer to him and kiss me passionately.  It seems like my insticnt is so powerful that I replied to his kissed.  I didn't imagine it to be somehow like this, the tingly feeling, it's a happy feeling, I really can't explain.  It lasted for a minute but it felt like a second.  I then sat down and blushed (I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT?^.^) I can see Donghae smiling because of my reaction.  He tehn sat beside me and hold my hand.

"Ji-eun, I know it's your first kiss." He said teasinglly.

"ummmmmmmm...." was all I can say, because of the embarrassment.

"Ohhh, not bad for a first-timer." he said teasingly again.

I hit him, and he began to laugh,

"Why do you like to have your second now?" he said getting near me.

"ani...." before I could finish he kissed me again.

This time it was more passionate than before.  I can say it lasted for about 3 minutes.

"Donghae, I think we should go back now." I said parting our lips.

"Oh, okay." he said smiling.

We stoop up and went to the class, I know it's already lunch time that's why I told him, that I will be looking for Yuri and Cindy.

"Yah, Ji-eun-shi, what did you and Donghae did for 30 minutes?"  Cindy asked teasingly.

I blushed hard and said, "Nothing....Nothing.."

"Oh come on Ji-eun, we know you did something." Cindy said again.

"Really guys, it was nothing *except for my first kiss*" I protested (* means in her mind)

"Oh, I think I forgot my book in the classroom!" I said running towards the room.

I was almost near the room when Kyu-Hyun blocked my way.

"Ji-eun, I have something to tell you......"

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

guys sorry for the long wait, We had our retreat and choir practice last week. So I wasn't able to update. REALLY SORRY (MIANHE,MIANHE) thanks guys for your continuous support.  Thanks to my new and old subscribers. I'll try to update soon. :) 
 

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBED

HAVE FUN