Chapter 12: Holding Hands

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 12: Holding Hands

Ji-eun's POV

As Donghae hug me, I was really happy because for many years I've thought no one will love a geek like me.  But I'm really wrong and now he really do love me.  I went out of the car then he drove away.  I was still feeling the happiness, so I skipped while entering the.  Good thing that Aunt Soo Young wasn't there.  I went upstairs, took a shower, do my homeworks and sleep.

END OF POV

Narrator : 

Ji-eun woke up early, she do what she usually do during school days.  Her dad drove her to school, and left.  Donghae was at the front of the school gate waiting for her.

that's you again..the girl with the covered face (it'sfrom the movie 4th period mystery case)

THATS YOU AT THE BACK THE GIRL WITH THE COVERED FACE :) 

(IT'S FROM THE FILM 40 MINUTES DETECTIVE / 4TH PERIOD MYSTERY CASE)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

I was waiting for her, when her dad drop her off, I was pissed, to see that her hair is covering her face again.  I went near her and was about to fix her hair/ uncover her face, but she refused.  Which made me more pissed.

END OF POV

Ji-eun's PV

Donghae was about to uncover my face, but I avoided it,  I can see that he was somehow pissed, but I'm still not use to it.  Still he hold my hand going inside the campus.  I saw Jessica and Tiffany's evil glare somehow saying, "I WANT TO KILL YOU" all over me.  I tried to remove his hands, but each time I try he holds it tighter.  That's why I never succeeded, for he was so strong.

END OF POV

Jessica's POV

I saw Donghae and that GIRL! who stole my boyfriend, holding hands,  it made me so irritated, that I accidentally stepped on Tiffany.

"ouch!!!" Tiffany shouted.

"Sorry..." I said angrily.

Yuri's POV

I saw Donghae and Ji-eun holding hands, so instead of going near her I just went back to my sit.  Accidentally my ponytail break, revealing my long black silky hair.  I really hate it, whenever that happens.

"Aggggggghhhh..." I mumbled going back to my desk.

Eunhyuk's POV

I saw Donghae and Ji-eun, but that doesn't caught my attention.  It's Yuri that caught my attention, her pretty hair completely match her face shape.  Still her thick glass covering her eyes....but wait Cindy playfully remove it from her which reveals her black beautiful eyes.  I never thougt that she looks wonderful, under those geeky disguise.  But it's just temporary to bad.

END OF POV

Cindy's POV

I was teasing Yuri, so I was running away from her. Suddenly I accidentally slipped, I was waiting for a loud "BOOOGHSS" when I felt somebody caught me, by his warm and masculine  arms. When I opened my eyes to see who my superman was, it was no other than KIM HEECHUL!! I really blushed hard, that I look like a tomato.  I stood up.

"Gomowo," I said bowing.

"Yeah, fine whatever." He smirk while going to his seat.

I gave Yuri her glasses, she had her evil glare on me, then got back to my seat.

END OF POV

Narrator:

Ji-eun and Donghae went inside the classroom and got to their respective seats.

"Ahhh, wait oppa you forgot your...."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Thanks to all who commented to my previous chapter :) hehehe... *blush 

Here's the new chapter for all of you guys, I hope you enjoy it :)

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBED

HAVE FUN