CHAPTER 33: TROUBLE

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 33: TROUBLE

LISTEN: HOOT SNSD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v3dvVaAH5I

" />" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

 

HERMAE'S POV:

I was really enjoying this school.  As I have said, I think this year will be sooo..PERFECT!

First of all my first subject is one of my favorites: English, mostly Literature.  I don't know why but it just seems that I'm really into poetry and reading.  Well I can say my cousin and I have that in common.  She's so into reading just like I and we two have the same fave book.  It rock! YEAH!

The teacher came and introduce me, it was really awkward.  Many of the girls are giving me death glares and most of the boys are like drooling over US! Yeah...US!

The teacher also welcome my cousin and her friends.  Who was gone for a week; but now totally nailed everyone, they look AWESOME! Even I must admit that.  

The teacher let me sit beside Cindy, cause I too insist.  I don't like sitting with strangers. As you can see I have bad habit of being a bully sometimes.  

After the discussion the teacher let us make our own essay.  I got the 2nd highest place.  Well my cousin Ji-eun is a genius for nailing the exams and having a perfect score with no sweat.  Well I must say it's pretty easy, but her thought was more precise and interesting than my essay.  

The next period was Biology. Actually I love biology, I almost got a 100% grade in that subject in my last school.  But giving 100 as a score is not allowed so I was given 98% instead.  

Couldn't this year get any better??

Finally the bell rang signaling our recess.

Aunt Soo Young pack as a home-made rice cake.  My favorite; my mom used to make me one.  And it taste the same like my used to make.  I missed her if only I can bring her back here on earth.  But that's way to impossible.

After recess we went back to our classroom; it was time for our World History.  I'm not so good at this subject, but not that dumb either just right.  Because I find this subject quite boring.  

After 3 periods it's already lunch time.  The hallway was crowded in the cafeteria.  That's why I wasn't able to follow Ji-eun and her friends.   I was struggling my way through the crowds.  When I finally saw Ji-eun I took fast steps and not wondering where I was going.  

I bump into someone.  It's okay if I just bump into him; but I spill the juice all-over him.  When I look up the guy was really pissed.  

I think I speak to soon about having the best year ever!

The guy gave me death glares, evil stare a look the says "I WANT TO KILL YOU!" I feel like shrinking.

"Mianhe..mianhe..." I said wiping the juice from his shirt.

"Stop it!!!" he shouted.  Which was heard all through out the cafeteria.  Making us the center of attention.

"I'm really sorry." I said bowing 90 degrees.

"Sorry means nothing...sorry can't recreate my shirt..sorry can't make the time go back! It's already done and sorry can't do anything! STUPID !!" he shouted.

"WHAT!! !! You dumb .  I said I'm sorry and you call me !! Go to HELL! JERK!!" I said kicking his left leg.  Making him mad.

"YAH!!!" He shouted.

"I said good day!!and GO TO HELL!! JERK!! YOUR ANNOYING!" I said walking away.

"You're going to regret this. I'll make your life a living hell!! !!" He shouted.

Which makes me stop from walking.

"I'm so not going to regret this JERK!! And I'm so not a !! JERK!!" I said kicking him once more then running away.

I can hear him screaming but I ignored him and continue my search for Ji-eun.  I finally saw where they are and sitted there panting.

I know I'm so dead but I ignore it.  It's not like he will be my classmate or anything worst than that.  

I HOPE NOT!


A/N:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS.. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT HERMAE AGAIN  AND THE NEXT WILL BE ABOUT DONGHAE AND JI-EUN ONCE MORE :))

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

LOVE