CHAPTER 36: FALLING INTO LOVE

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 36: FALLING INTO LOVE

LISTEN: HAUNTED- TAYLOR SWIFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xet8TS-_SPw&feature=related

" />" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">


 

JI-EUN'S POV:

What is this...I think I'm falling for him again... Could it be I'm in love with him again??  Nooo.. This can't be.

I grabbed my stuffs as soon as we finish dancing.  I need to avoid Donghae whatever happens.  I can't fall for him never again.  But before I could exit the room he grabbed my wrist, and pull me near him.

"Nice one babe, think you're pretty good yourself.  That's why I love you." he said seductively.

I want to slap him, but I realize I was stunned with his words.  My heart is beating fast, like I had just finish a 5K relay.  I didn't replay nor do anything.  I just went out of class in a hurry and kept thinking about stuffs.

I was about to exit the building when I remembered all about Hermae.  I run to her club which was English Forum.  I run to the room where her club was located.  But only found myself alone in the room, maybe they left already.  I panicked because I can't find my cousin.  She was new here, she can be fooled by some guys, or girls might stabbed her to death.  Because she was pretty and they were insecure.  I was exaggerating a bit, I mean a lot.  

When I was in my merged of tears a hand tap my shoulder.  I was surprise that it was Donghae.  He was concern, it is written all over his face.  I wanted to stay away from him because of what I'm feeling.  But I was to scared that I'm left with no one to talk to.  He hugged me tightly and right there in his broad and masculine shoulders, I let my tears fall.  I was sobbing because I hate it when I'm irresponsible.  

"Ji-eun what's the prob??" he asked concerned.

"It's...my....cou..sin" I said in between sobs.

"What??" he asked confuse yet concern.

"My cousin is missing!" I said then burst into tears.

"We'll find him?" he said.

"It's her!" I still manage to correct him while crying.

Then he hugged me once more, and after breaking the hug he dried up my tears with his hands.

"You look prettier without those.  Now let's find you're cousin." he said grabbing my hand.

I can't deny it.. I'm really falling inlove again with the same guy who broke my heart.  I must resist this, and I must never fall into love again.  Because I'll end up defeated.


COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE