CHAPTER 18 : I STILL LOVE YOU...

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 18 : I STILL LOVE YOU

Ji-eun's POV 

I heard footsteps coming from behind of me, it turned out that it belong to Donghae 

"Believe me Ji-eun..." Donghae said he wasn't able to finish cause I cut him off.

"BELIEVE !! Donghae, how can I...." I wasn't able to finish because he hugged me.

"I STILL LOVE YOU !"  Donghae said while hugging me

I fought back,  and I tremble until I fell to my knees.

"Please...don't do this to me..." I said crying.

He kneel down, and fix my hair.

"Don't cry Ji-eun." He said

"I said DON'T! Kyu-Hyun told me all about it awhile ago, but I didn't believe him, because I TRUST you, because I LOVE you.  I fell for a JERK like you!! All of this I've thought is real, the feeling that you felt for me...I've thought you love me.  But I must be dreaming...cause I'm just a bet for you!" I shouted.

"No, Ji-eun you're more than that.." he said trembling.

"Oh, I forgot I'm a volvo car for CRYING OUT LOUD!" I cried after saying that.

"No...please...I...really do LOVE YOU.." he said stuttering.

"Stop it Donghae...stop all this non sense...." I said running away.

*IN MY MIND*

"Ji-eun how can you be stupid!! How can he fall for someone like you?!!"

I waited for the parking area for I told my aunt to fetch me.  Then  I heard footsteps once more, I look at the back to see who's walking at my direction... and it was Yuri and Cindy, my two real friends.  

"Yah..chingu how can you feel the burden all alone? Always remeber were always here for you, no matter what.  Now tell me what happen?" Yuri said while hugging me.

"Dong....." I said stuttering.

"I see, don't cry...were always here for you..." Cindy said joining the hug.

I heard them crying with me too, when we heard mocking laughter behind us we stop and look at who it was.  "TANTARARARAN" it was no other than the evil witches Tiffany and the evilest  of them both Jessica.

"Oh my gosh, Tiff!  Look who we have here, the three pathetic wanna be?" Jessica said mockingly.

"Shut up, Jessica!!" Yuri shouted.

"Why would we, JERK!!" Jessuca said pouring her cup of soda all over us.

"Oh...I'm sorry guess I didn't see you three pathetic DIRTS!" she said while laughing mockingly.

"Oh...I'm sorry too." someone said behind them, while dropping a pale of mud water all over them.

To my surprise it was my Aunt Sooyoung 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..." scream Jessica and Tiffany while running away, by the look on their faces I can see that they're pissed.

"Unnnnnniiieeee..." I said stuttering.

"I know your going to say thanks, it's okay it's my pleasure teaching those WITCHES a lesson." she said smiling

"You and you're friends get in the car now." she said assisting us to the way to her car.

"Unnie..." I said once more.

"Okay now I don't want to hear thanks, tell me sweety what happened?" Aunt Soo Young asked while starting the car.

I stated everything while crying, and I can hear the Yuri and Cindy were sobbing too.  

"Is that so? Well then girls, we'll have our REVENGE!" unnie said smirking.

"BO?!!" the three of us said in unison.

"Don't shout girls, will be flying to L.A tomorrow." unnie said smiling.

"BUT....!" Cindy said.

"I'll tell your parent about it, okay.  I'll train you there, to win the battle of your highschool life?" unnie said.

"What do you mean? What battle?" I said confuse.

"You'll see." she ended

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Thanks to my new subscribers, as well for the old one.  As you can see I edited my foreword, for I inserted prologue and edited the font of all the chapters, to make it more cute >.< I want to thank everyone who comment and continuously subscribing.   I really appreciate it, I just can't special mention you all...SORRY about that, but I gave my message  to you in general.  Maybe after this chapter I will only update once a week, cause of my busy schedule but if I have time maybe I will be able to update at least thrice a week :)  

READ

COMMENT 

SUBSCRIBE

LOVE