CHAPTER 38: PLEASE DON'T GO

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 38: PLEASE DON'T GO

" />" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">


JI-EUN'S POV:

I felt the sun shining on my face, I was forced to wake up because it was too bright.   I was about to get up when I notice Donghae lying on my lap.  He looks so cute and sweet, so different from his real personality.  I stare for him for a moment and I was mesmerize by the beauty he is conceiving.  It makes my heart beat faster, even though I want to deny that I don't love him.  I can't...I just simply can't.  Without me noticing I was staring at him for quite too long.

"Like what you see?" he asked opening his eyes.

I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Nooo!! You're sitting on my lap babo, how can I not stare at you!! I can't even stand!" I said denying the truth.

"Ohhh..sure!" he remarked sarcastically.

"Oh..yeah! Shup up!" I said hitting him hard on the head.

"Ouucchhh!!" he whined holding his head that I've hit.

"Are you alright??" I asked concern looking at the part where I hit him

"Gotcha!" he said hugging me.

I feel my heart accelerating to MEGA ULTRA FAST!! I was blushing hard too.

"Yah!!" I said breaking of the hug.

He then look right into my eyes and I was completely mesmerize.  It's like I can;t remove my eyes from those wonderful eyes of him, that can dig into my soul.  And completely posses me.

"Aha!!! you like my eyes don't you??" he said sarcastically.

"Ohhh...please!!" I said.

I tried to get up but I can't that idiot left my legs numb.  

"Yah!!!" I shouted at him.

"What??" he said.

"Help me get up!! My feet are numb because of you idiot!!" I shouted at him

"Okay..mian.mian!" he said getting near me, helping me got up.

I was struggling to get up, my legs feels like spaghetti.  I was almost up when I lost my balance and Donghae too. I end up on top of him.  I remembered the time when I have my first kiss.   Then my heart beats fast again, faster than before.  Suddenly he was getting near me, just like before.  No I can't let this happened again, I want to pull back, but there's a part of me that don't want to.  After a glimpse of second our face were only centimeters away.  Just when the kiss was about to happened the door open.

"YO!! man..you shouldn't have called me!" Eunhyuk said looking at us

CALLED??!! WHAT

"You called him???!!" I shouted 

"Eunhyuk you bastard!!" Donghae said getting up.

"Sorry.." Eunhyuk said and exited.

I got up by myself even though my legs don't feel like getting up. 

"Your phone is with you all along!" I said to Donghae giving him death glares.

"Sorry..Ji-eun I just want us to be together, because I love you!" he said sincerely.

But I'm not falling for that again.  

"No...you just took advantage of my weakness yesterday.  Like the way you did before.  How can I trust you..!! You .. I hate you!! You broke my heart twice and now I can never let you in again.  You blew you're chances Lee Donghae!"  I said exiting.

He grabbed my wrist, "Please don't!" he said.

"Let go of me!!" I said pulling my wrist away from him, and exited.

I can't believe I almost fall for him again...Now Ji-eun don't make your self the weakling again.. never fall for LEE DONGHAE AGAIN.

DONGHAE'S POV

Ji-eun left me dumbfounded. 

"Please don't go.."I said with teary eyes.  But I was too late she already left.  
I hate me..!!! I hate me!! I hate me!!

 


COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE