CHAPTER 24: SURPRISE MUCH?

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 24: SURPRISE MUCH?


We woke up pretty late in the morning, I guess at around 11:30.  We went down stairs to eat BRUNCH and proceed to the room to prepare what to wear.

Yuri went to the C.R first and decided to bathe, next is Cindy and last but not the least is ME.  As you can see I bathe a little longer than usual.  

When we came out of the bathroom we were simple shorts and tees first; We don't want our dress to be weary don't we?

It was around 5o'clock and the party would start at around 9, so we decided to fix our hair first and apply make-up.  We wore dark make-up for we are going to a club.  We let our hairs untied and look as the first one when we got out of the salon. We started to browse for a perfect dress to wear.  After all it's our BIG COMEBACK.  

I know that Donghae, Jesicca, Heechul and Eunhyuk and the whole school will be surprise, I mean AMAZED big time.  After browsing for like an hour we decided what clothes to wear.

YURI'S OUTFIT:

FOREVER 21 DRESS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chritian Liboutan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CINDY'S OUTFIT:

DOROTHY PERKIN'S DRESS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHRISTIAN LIBOUTAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI-EUN'S OUTFIT:

BEBE OUTFIT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHRISTIAN LIBOUTAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After looking ourselves in the mirror; we were satisfied and went to our cars.  We know that we look sooo..damn GORGEOUS; or should I say "DROP DEAD GORGEOUS"

The way to the club took 30 minutes, and with our looks and cars we are totally HEAD-TURNERS.  We can notice that and we just laugh about it.  We arrived at the club 15 minutes late; just like what Aunt Soo Young said, never arrive on TIME.  When the cars was parked all the people on the parking area was amazed and look to the direction of it.  

But after we came down they were like drooling all over us, I mean who wouldn't be.  We entered the club and the rowdy and dancing people seem to stop and look to our direction.  We just entered and make sure we were at the middle.  Then I spotted Jessica going to towards our direction.  

"Oh my, who are you PARTY CRASHERS!" she shouted angrily.

"Oh my yourself Jessica, don't you remember us?" Cindy said calmly but I can say with a little bit anger.

"How are we supposed to know LOSERS like you!" she said emphasizing the word loser.

Just then the music stopped and the crowds attention went to us.

"Wait, LOSER? If were loser what do you call yourself?" I said pretending to think.  "Oh wait I remember, Pathetic without a life." I ended sarcastically.

"Who are you es to walk in our Christmas Party?! You're so not invited." she said angrily.

"Us? not invited.  Well let me make myself clear, we are so invited! And FYI were not ; or maybe we are you're just worse a !" I said making her red in anger.

Before she could say anything Yuri cut her off, "Were Yuri, Cindy and Ji-eun!" Yuri said pointing in each one of us.

I can see everyone shock;  We just went to the bar leaving a dumbfounded Jessica at the center of the crowds, and crowds mumbling and gasping.

We totally expected this to happen I just can't wait to see the look on Donghae's face.

Wait where are they anyway.  I know they're here cause I see they're car at the parking lot.  

BUT WHERE? 


A/N:

Hello guys, hope you like they're comeback gonna take I little long before the next update but I'm going to post it as soon as it is done:) 

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

LOVE

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!