CHAPTER 2: MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL!

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

CHAPTER 2: MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL!

Okay! Even if I don’t want to go to school again my dad talks me out of it.  What can I do? I’m only his daughter and besides he told me it was for experience I’ll need it for college.  Actually we made a deal that when I go to school I don’t want to wear short skirts so he talk to the principal to allow me to wear sportswear beneath it.  Actually the school that I will be attending is a very good school, one of Korea’s best. 

“Even though!” I told myself. 

I really don’t want to go to school again because I am afraid to encounter other people.   As I was getting ready for my sleep my Aunt Soo Young entered the room.  She was very familiar to me because she visited me at least once a year so were kind of close.  She’s my dad’s youngest sister she’s only 5 years older than me so I just call her unnie.  She’s a very stylist, talented, and a very positive person but she never actually influenced me with all that.

“Ji-eun! Darling you really are a grown up girl.” She said smiling.

“Yeah! I guess so?” I said with no effort.

“But you haven’t changed a bit! Darling your still the girl who covers her face with her hair! TSK.TSK.TSK” she said.

“Yeah! I guess so” I said again.

“Now that you’re here I promise myself I’m gonna give you a total make-over!” she said with a big smile.

“That would never happen!” I muffled 

“Pardon?” she said confuse.

“Anio! Unnie I said it’s nice seeing you again.” I said grinning.

“Oh! How sweet! its nice seing you too darling!” she said with a teary eye.

I fake a yawn.

“Ahhh… I guess you’re sleepy.  Okay goodnight my dongsaeng. I’ll wake you up tomorrow to prepare you for school.”  She said smiling as she left the room.

“Okay! Good nignt unnie.”  I said pretending to be sleepy.

After she left the room I started to finish unpacking my things and went to bed.  But I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight.  Not because I’m excited for school, because I’m thinking of the negative things that will happen in school. 

 

My dad woke me up.

“Honey! Wake up already!”  he said in a whispery voice.

“Ahhhh..!! Okay...Okay.” I said half awake.

As soon as my dad left I grabbed my towel and my clothes and went to the shower room to take a bath.  After an hour of preparing I went down stairs and saw what my aunt prepared for me.  There were lots of foods it make my tummy grumble.  As I sat down my aunt started to fix my hair but every time she did that I put it back to the same way it was.  After I think three times of trying she gave up and let me have it my way.  At around 7:30 my dad started to call my driver.  As I went to the car I can see my dad and aunt's  teary eyes.  They were being dramatic again, as the car left. My school is many blocks away from our house, I sat back relaxing and grab the book I was currently reading.  After 10 minutes of traveling the driver stopped by a beautiful school.  He opened the door for me as I came down the people started to look at me.  I really want to go back but as soon as I step out the driver left.  I have no choice but to do this.  An Ajumma or a teacher or whatever she was stood up in front of me.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Are you Kim Ji-eun?” she said smiling.

“Ne! I am.” I said.

“I’m Ms. Chen Sheena.  Your class moderator, your dad said it was your first day of actually studying in a real school.  Is that correct Ms. Kim?” she said.

“Ne!” I said politely.

“Okay! I can see that.  Let’s make your first year of school fun! Come follow me.”  She said excitedly.

I followed her but every time a student saw me they began whispering.  We arrive at my room its section A-3.”  Before we entered the room I can hear murmurs, laugh and others, but when we entered the class it became very quiet and people started to stare at me.  I really want  the ground to swallow me  alive, but it doesn’t happen.  Ms. Chen introduces me to the class and asks me to sit down beside a girl who have thick glasses.

“Annyeong! My name is Yuri!”  She said cheerfully.

“Annyeong! My name is Ji-eun.” I said shyly.

“Heheeheh…don’t be shy.  I know we’ll be great friends.  After all I’m the outcast of this class.”  She said.

As she said that my world was enlighten because it’s my first time to have a friend.  After our teacher left.  The class began to be noisy as if there is a rumble inside the room.  Some pretty girls keep on talking about fashion while a group of boys talks about gadgets.  Some run around the room.  While me still here busy reading my book as I was reading I can see that Yuri keeps on staring at me. 

“Ya! Chingu!”  She said with a big smile.

“Let’s go out during recess?  I’ll bring you to my favorite place.”  She said happily.

“Okay!”  I said excitedly.

While we were talking three guys went to our seats.  Yuri started to blush and bow her head.  While I pretended to be reading after all they can’t see my face. 

“YA! You girl with a covered face!” one guy said.

“Ne?” I said  nervously.  Actually it’s my first time to talk to another guy.  I didn’t know or not a relative a teacher or a servant, so I was nervous.

“What’s up with your hairstyle? Is that the latest trend in Halloween town!” the other guy said laughing.

I didn’t answer instead I pretend to read my book and not hear anything.  The two guys left while one of them remains. 

“Sorry about my chingu’s.” he said in an apologetic manner.

“It’s okay.” I said trembling.

“Hello my name is Lee Dong Hae!” he said.

“The guy with the black hair is Kyu-Hyun, and the guy with the blonde hair is Eunhyuk.” He said smiling.

“Okay I see! Gomowo.” I said blushing.

“Gomowo for what? Mianhe again hon~♥” he said once more.

After that I can feel my body becoming hot.  I pretended not to here because I can hear my heart thumps very fast. It didn’t happen to me before even the times that I’m reading Hush-Hush.  After a while Yuri lift her head again.

“Did you saw that guy?”  Yuri said looking at them secretly.

“Which one?” I said curious.

“The blonde guy.”  She said still looking at them.

“Ahhh..is that the Eun…Eun..Eun?”

“EUNHYUK!” she said a loud whisper actually.

“Ah…NE!” I said gigling.

“His my crush since 5th grade.”  She said bowing her head.

“Why are you sad then?” I said lifting her head.

“Because when I told him that I like him.  His group makes fun of me especially her EX HyoYeon.  That’s the time I became one of the outcast.” “Don’t you know they’re the most popular guys here in school?” She said.

“Ahhhh..I see.  Don’t worry Yuri Chingu you’ll find the right guy for you.” I said smiling beneath my hair.

============♥====================♥===================================♥=============================♥

to all my readers please comment as soon as you've read it..soo...i know how you guys feel about this.. and most of all ENJOY :P