Chapter 4: Bet on It!

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 4: Bet on It!

DONGHAE’s POV:

“Yah! Eunhyuk-shi~!” I said while walking towards Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Donghae-shi~!” Eunhyuk said while running towards me.

“I have an idea about that SADAKO GIRL!” Eunhyuk said laughing.

“Yah! Guys!! She’s not ugly, she is actually very pretty.” Kyu Hyun said seriously.

Me and Eunhyuk stared at each other then began to laugh so hard.

“Yah! Kyu Hyun that was the best joke you ever cracked today.” I said still laughing.

“I’m not kidding you!” Kyu Hyun said kind of mad.

“Okay guys! Now that Kyu Hyun said that, how about we make a bet so we could see her face.” Eunhyuk said in a business man serious tone.

“Sure!” I said excitedly.

“I’m telling the truth guys!” Kyu Hyun said in a high-pitched voice. 

“I don’t know? Okay let’s proceed to the bet instead. If you make the sadako girl uncover her face during the Christmas Party, then I’ll give you my Porshe, without falling for her.” Kyu Hyun continued.

“Easy~peezy!” Donghae said.

“Okay let the game begin!” Kyu Hyun said smirking.

Kyu Hyun’s smirk:

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu283/SuperVidel09/Super%20Junior%20Kyuhyun/?action=view¤t=15yg2de.jpg¤ttag=cyworld

“Yeah Kyu-Hyun instead I’ll make her fall for me!” I said with a cool look.
 

Donghae’s facial expression:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/donghae/ZeroBaiken/My%20Icons/Best%20of%20just_a_girl/Donghae.png?o=8

~END OF POV~

YOUR POV:
I woke up early in the morning, then I prepared for school. After that, I read my book for an hour. I was excited because I’ll be joining the Book Club. Then my Aunt Soo Young called me to eat our breakfast. I went down taking my bag and book with me. After eating, me and Aunt Soo Young went to the car to drive me to school. The drive to school was super quite because Aunt Soo Young is thinking of something.

When I was out of the car Aunt Soo Young quickly disappears from my sight. I know she’s pretty busy with her work. Then suddenly, I notice Yuri running towards me.

 

“Yah! Ji-eun!” she shouted while skipping towards me.

“Hey!” I said in a low tone.

“Let’s go inside now before the bell rang.” She said while pulling me inside the campus.


When we are seated near the window, she pulls something from her bag. It turns out to be a cute black head band. 

The head band : http://image.rakuten.co.jp/viking/cabinet/fe02/a-2-m02.jpg
 

“Wow! Yuri I think it would look good in you.” I exclaimed.

“No silly, it would be yours” she said smiling.

“WHAT!” I said standing up and shouting. Then suddenly I notice the whole class was looking at me. I then sat down again. Then make an angry face to Yuri, even though she can't see my face.


“Please accept it… and please don’t be mad…” she said with a puppy dog eyes.


“Okay!” I said grabbing the head band then put it in my bag.


After a while, Ms. Yan entered the classroom and everyone settled down. Until the end of the period, I was still shock of what Yuri had given me. Then Ms. Yan called me and ask me what is the answer to the problem. I notice that everyone was looking at me, laughing. Then I answered the question straight which turn their faces into a shocked expression. After class, Yuri went to the C.R so I was left alone. Suddenly, I noticed Donghae coming my way. I ignored him then grabbed the book at my bag. When it was out, someone grabbed it. I was almost mad when I saw Donghae smiling at me. 
 

Donghae’s Smile:http://media.photobucket.com/image/donghae%20cute/dkna/donghae.jpg?o=19

I looked at him kind of mad. 

“Wow! You read English Novels?” He asked in a surprise faced.

“Yeah! Isn’t it obvious?” I replied.

“Babo! I’m really sorry.” He said looking down, still smiling.


I then grabbed my book and said, “What do you want?!”

“Oh! You get it!” he said looking up again smiling.

“Yah! What is it?” I said in a loud voice.

“I want to invite you and Yuri to have lunch with us.” He said.

I was frozen and couldn’t reply until he suddenly snapped a finger in front of me.

“Okay.” I said, a little confused.
~END OF POV~

JESSICA’S POV:

“How can Donghae invite a loser like them?” I said to Tiffany.

“Maybe he’s just playing with her?” she said.

“I guess so too.”I said raising an eyebrow.

“There’s something up.” I said standing up and making my way to Donghae which I forgot to mention was my boyfriend.

“Hey! Honey.” I said with my flirt face on.

“Hey!”. He replied smiling.

I went sat on his lap and begin to caress his hair. I noticed that Eun Hyuk was making out with Yoona, her current girlfriend. Then suddenly Donghae began kissing me. I kissed him back, of course. Who wouldn’t, he’s the best kisser ever.

~END OF POV~

Your POV:

I looked at Yuri staring at the back, looking sad. 

“Hey! Why are you sad?” I ask her.

She didn’t answer but instead, continue to look at the back. I look back and saw what she saw. Eun Hyuk making out with Yoona, and Donghae with Jessica. I really wanted to puke but I can’t. Then, I comforted Yuri in every way that I can but it’s not working. I went out, then tied my hair back and remove my sportswear then entered the classroom. Everyone then stared at me, which made them stopped from making out. Then I ran to the toilet as fast as I could then transform to the normal me again. It wasn’t in my will to show my face like that but, I know it will make my first ever best friend stop from crying. I then went back and hear lots of commotions.
*who’s that girl? *wow! She’s pretty! Who is she?
I then went to sit again and pretend not to know anything. Then I noticed Kyu Hyun looking at me. I then went to Yuri. She was smiling now.

 

“Gomowo, Chingu for doing that.” She said in a teary eyes.

“Anything, for my best friend.” I said smiling beneath my hair.

Then the class begun, the commotion still hasn’t fired out yet.

“Seriously, people it’s just an ugly face!” I said angrily in my mind. I promise myself that I wouldn’t do that again.

♥==================================================================================================♥

TO ALL OF YOU GUYS TNX FOR THE COMMENTS...DON'T WORRY I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERYDAY :)

TNX FOR THE HELP OF MY EDITOR HERMAE BUCTON :) SHE MAKES THIS FAN FIC MORE DETAILED CAUSE OF HER ADVICE AND PUNCTUATION MARKS :)) HAHAHA.... AND TO ALL PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND SOMEONE TO MAKE MY POSTER :) TNX SO MUCH.. :) COMMENT AGAIN :)